T.J. Salsman Photography |Wine Country Wedding Photography

Value
Flexibility
Sherry Warburton
Recently Married

T.J is truly a professional. From the pre wedding photo's to his attention to detail work on our wedding day and the follow on wedding celebration day.

Thank you T.J for being so responsive to our needs and we are glad to be your first Lesbian Wedding.

Any one reading this review, I would highly recommend T.J

Private User
1+ year ago

I can’t say enough wonderful things about TJ. I contacted him through his website and he promptly returned my call. We talked at length about what I was hoping to achieve. I appreciated that he was in no rush to make a quick sale and patiently described his approach and answered all my questions. At the photo session, TJ was equally patient (and funny!) with my nutty family. We were a challenging group of 14 – from people who tired easily (old & young) to those who had a hard time focusing… TJ was in control without being bossy, and made the whole experience fun for everyone. The photos of the day are even better than my wedding photos (if only I knew TJ 5 years ago). I can’t believe he captured so many great shots in the short period we had him. I highly recommend TJ for two reasons – you will end up with fantastic photos and you will also enjoy his whole photography experience. What a great photographer and a great guy. You can’t go wrong with him.

Private User
1+ year ago

I am so happy to have found T.J to document our small destination elopement in pictures. The photos are truly awesome and exceeded my expectations by far. He captured the mood of the day perfectly and transformed my vision of the wedding day into images I want to look at again and again. T.J was very professional and responsive from the time I contacted him the first time to the moment we met at our wedding day. He got the eye to find the perfect location in a bliss just minutes after he arrived, made us feel very comfortable during the shoot and was a joy to work with. Even so was very busy he still sent me a few images just the day after. I highly recommend T.J. Salsman photography for special events.

Mindi
09/28/2013

TJ was amazing and so was his work! We had a rowdy bunch and was able to keep everyone on task to get all of the beautiful shots we needed. He was fun and has such a great eye to capture every memorable moment. Would highly recommend him to anyone!

Katie
09/13/2013

I was familiar with TJ's work prior to hiring him to do my wedding, so I knew I was going to love the photos he did for us. I was not disappointed; he actually exceeded my expectations! He is able to capture candid moments where you can feel the emotion when you look at the picture, as well as take portraits where the placement and lighting are perfect. As long as TJ is taking photo's, he will be my professional photographer.

Mrs.Anchorman
06/18/2013

TJ was an absolute JOY to work with! We really appreciated the quality of his photography, his creative eye for something unique, his professionalism and sense of humor. We would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone!!

Nicole
06/15/2013

T.J. is wonderful!!!!!!!!! He is not only an amazing person, extremely easy to work with, but he is a VERY talented photographer. He is truly an artist with a vision. You will LOVE your photos!!! I was thrilled with my engagement photos and literally moved to tears by my wedding photos. Thank you T.J. You captured our wedding day perfectly. I highly recommend T.J.Salsman.

Patrick
03/23/2013

Planning a engagement from Afghanistan in a location that Ive never been was a daunting task but T.J. made it perfect. On his own accord he offered to go by different engagement locations, take photos of possbile sites at each location and send them to me for review. Once we came up with a location, T.J met up with the event coordinator and they finalized the plans! He responded to all of my emails and answered my questions in a timely fashion. On top of that, the photos came out awesome and he has a real vision for capturing that special moment! I would recommend him to anyone looking for a photographer whether it be near or far. Thanks again TJ!

Penny
03/11/2013

OUR EXPERIENCE WITH TJ, OUR WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER WAS BEYOND OUR HIGH EXPECTATIONS!! NOT ONLY WAS I ON CLOUD NINE BECOMING MY HUSBAND'S WIFE AFTER 8 YEARS OF DATING BUT TJ MADE ME FEEL SEXY & BEAUTIFUL & SO COMFORTABLE! HE PREPARED ME WITH IDEAS SINCE I AM NOT FROM THE AREA AND HE BLEW EVERYONE AWAY WITH OUR 90 MINUTE SESSION!! I WOULD RECOMMEND HIM FOR AN ELOPEMENT OR A LARGE WEDDING! SO MUCH FUN!

Lisa
01/27/2013

We can't thank T.J. enough for the incredible pictures we have of our wedding day. He is a true artist. He met with us at our site before the wedding and took the time to get to know us and shared with us his ideas for the photographs. His ideas floored us!! On the wedding day he captured every shot he mentioned to us and took others that blew our minds. We were so pleased with the proofs that it was really difficult to select shots for the wedding book that he beautifully created for us because we wanted all of the pictures in the wedding book! Our wedding book truly tells the story of our magical day.

Naysa
11/09/2012

T. J. Salsman exceeded our initial expectations. He provided us with much more than our wedding photos, he captured our fairytale. His work is outstanding!!! I would recommend him to anyone. I wish we lived closer because I would hire him for all our photography needs. He has a natural gift to capture the special moments. If one is looking for a professional photographer that providers exceptional photography far beyond what you could ever imagine T.J. Salsman is the photographer to contact!!!!

Tara
11/05/2012

T.J. did an amazing job on our wedding photos! I can't help but smile every time I look at them. He made us feel very relaxed and comfortable around him. All of our family and friends comment on the great job T.J. did. Thank you for capturing our special day!

Services Used: Photography

A friend referred TJ to us for our wedding and I am so glad that she did!! From our first phone call with us he took the time to explain the process and answer any and all questions that I had and followed up with me the next week to see if I need anything else.

When it came time for our engagement photos he listened to our suggestions to create amazing photos that both of us absolutely loved. I am a little shy with the camera and he captured both of our personalities and you could see our feeling's/love for each other in his pictures.

On our Wedding Day he was so patient with our family pictures (we both have huge families) and took the time to be creative in our bride and groom portraits. All the little details that I had incorporated into our wedding were photographed along with all the special people in my life. He truly captured every special moment from our day!!

I can't thank TJ enough for everything that he has done for us and we have decided that he is our photographer for life!!

Services Used: Photography

Stop your search for wedding photographers here. TJ absolutely will create priceless images of your wedding. He did not miss a moment and we are so pleased to love almost every single photo of the 2000+ we received.

Services Used: Photography

T.J. Salsman was everything we wanted and more in a photographer. Our first meeting with T.J. was perfect. He was so down to earth and really made us feel special. We chatted over wine and pizza (his treat) and got to know eachother and what to expect for our big day. Along with our wedding package, we recieved a complimentary engagement session that was so much fun and the pictures turned out amazing. Before our wedding I was stressed out and just wanted a break from anything wedding related. I kid you not, later that day we recieved a little card from T.J. and a starbucks gc to go out and have coffee and a break from wedding talk. This guy is good! Like every wedding day, ours was a whirlwind. Somehow, T.J. captured the most amazing photos that we will treasure for our whole lives. I would recommend him to everyone I know, and I look forward to working with him for our future family photos:)
Thank you for making our big day so perfect!

Services Used: Photography

I just wanted to say Thank you for the beautiful engagement photos that you took of me and Doug.

I should have hired your as my wedding photographer as well. I am sure you would have done a much better job than the photographer I ended up hiring.

BRIDES: If you need a photographer that listens, professional, flexible, excellent price and someone who will make your wedding be about you T.J. Salsman Photography is the photographer for you.

Thanks again TJ!