T.J. Salsman Photography |Wine Country Wedding Photography

Value
Flexibility
Nycole
03/12/2015

TJ was amazing! From start to finish he went above and beyond the ensure that we were comfortable and that we got exactly what we wanted. He really cared about our vision for our photoshoot and he never stopped working to make sure that we got THE photo! He was a pleasure to work with!

Recently Married

T.J. Was the best! We were nervous and he made us feel so comfortable. I had a vision of exactly what I wanted and T.J. Went above and beyond to make our vision a reality. It was such a great day, and looking through the photographs from T.J. Brought back wonderful memories that we will cherish forever.

Alisha
10/18/2014

To say that TJ is awesome would be a huge understatement! His work is incredible, his personality is fun to work with, he's extremely talented and very humble. I had high hopes for our pictures and each one that he shot far exceeded my expectations. He blended in with the ceremony and got the most amazing shots and angles, I didn't even know he was there most of the time. I will treasure the pictures from our special day and am so happy that we put our faith in his very capable hands. Thank you TJ!! You're the best!

Services Used: Photography

During a celebratory birthday trip to Napa, my husband surprised me with the best gift of all- a session with TJ Salsman Photography! Being a professional photographer myself, I have long been in love with his natural posing, gorgeous use of light & the way that he effortlessly captures pure love. He was prompt & responsive which made booking a breeze and when we arrived at our session it was like hanging out with an old friend. We had a fabulous time laughing and playing and just spending some time enjoying a wine country sunset. Then we got our images back. My jaw dropped and tears of joy streamed down my face. Those moments laughing with my husband and leaning on his shoulder during a gorgeous sunset... they were all there. Many where I didn't even know that TJ was shooting. He captured us. Just as we are. I knew that he was talented, highly sought after & pretty much a photography legend. But nothing could have prepared me for the final product which literally took my breath away. Friends come over and usually the first thing that they comment on is the giant TJ Salsman print on the wall. If you are looking for a photographer please don't waste your time looking any further. You have found him. He is worth every cent and more and will treat you like family. He is the one that us photographers trust with our cherished memories and time. Book with TJ Salsman Photography now... thank me later.

Debbie
09/18/2014

All I can say is WOW!
T.J. was the photographer for our son's Napa Valley wedding at Charles Krug Winery
and he did an exceptional job.
He was patient, professional, and just a great guy to work with!
He put together a beautiful wedding book for our family with a gorgeous design and layout of our favorite pictures and had it delivered in time for Christmas even though
I only gave him two weeks notice. Thanks, T.J.!

1+ year ago

TJ did a phenomenal job photographing our wedding! He was friendly and professional. He did a great job of capturing all the special moments. We were able to meet with him a few months prior to the wedding. He took the time to get to know us and at that initial meeting he took some engagement photos as well. TJ was able to be at our rehearsal dinner, as well as before the wedding, during the ceremony, and late into the reception. TJ listened to our photo requests and also suggested and guided us to capture experiences we would never have thought of. We couldn't be happier with the final photos - it was as if we were reliving all of the special moments that occurred on our day!

Sherry Warburton
1+ year ago

T.J is truly a professional. From the pre wedding photo's to his attention to detail work on our wedding day and the follow on wedding celebration day.

Thank you T.J for being so responsive to our needs and we are glad to be your first Lesbian Wedding.

Any one reading this review, I would highly recommend T.J

1+ year ago

I can’t say enough wonderful things about TJ. I contacted him through his website and he promptly returned my call. We talked at length about what I was hoping to achieve. I appreciated that he was in no rush to make a quick sale and patiently described his approach and answered all my questions. At the photo session, TJ was equally patient (and funny!) with my nutty family. We were a challenging group of 14 – from people who tired easily (old & young) to those who had a hard time focusing… TJ was in control without being bossy, and made the whole experience fun for everyone. The photos of the day are even better than my wedding photos (if only I knew TJ 5 years ago). I can’t believe he captured so many great shots in the short period we had him. I highly recommend TJ for two reasons – you will end up with fantastic photos and you will also enjoy his whole photography experience. What a great photographer and a great guy. You can’t go wrong with him.

1+ year ago

I am so happy to have found T.J to document our small destination elopement in pictures. The photos are truly awesome and exceeded my expectations by far. He captured the mood of the day perfectly and transformed my vision of the wedding day into images I want to look at again and again. T.J was very professional and responsive from the time I contacted him the first time to the moment we met at our wedding day. He got the eye to find the perfect location in a bliss just minutes after he arrived, made us feel very comfortable during the shoot and was a joy to work with. Even so was very busy he still sent me a few images just the day after. I highly recommend T.J. Salsman photography for special events.

1+ year ago

TJ was amazing and so was his work! We had a rowdy bunch and was able to keep everyone on task to get all of the beautiful shots we needed. He was fun and has such a great eye to capture every memorable moment. Would highly recommend him to anyone!

Katie
09/13/2013

I was familiar with TJ's work prior to hiring him to do my wedding, so I knew I was going to love the photos he did for us. I was not disappointed; he actually exceeded my expectations! He is able to capture candid moments where you can feel the emotion when you look at the picture, as well as take portraits where the placement and lighting are perfect. As long as TJ is taking photo's, he will be my professional photographer.

Mrs.Anchorman
06/18/2013

TJ was an absolute JOY to work with! We really appreciated the quality of his photography, his creative eye for something unique, his professionalism and sense of humor. We would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone!!

Nicole
06/15/2013

T.J. is wonderful!!!!!!!!! He is not only an amazing person, extremely easy to work with, but he is a VERY talented photographer. He is truly an artist with a vision. You will LOVE your photos!!! I was thrilled with my engagement photos and literally moved to tears by my wedding photos. Thank you T.J. You captured our wedding day perfectly. I highly recommend T.J.Salsman.

Patrick
03/23/2013

Planning a engagement from Afghanistan in a location that Ive never been was a daunting task but T.J. made it perfect. On his own accord he offered to go by different engagement locations, take photos of possbile sites at each location and send them to me for review. Once we came up with a location, T.J met up with the event coordinator and they finalized the plans! He responded to all of my emails and answered my questions in a timely fashion. On top of that, the photos came out awesome and he has a real vision for capturing that special moment! I would recommend him to anyone looking for a photographer whether it be near or far. Thanks again TJ!

Penny
03/11/2013

OUR EXPERIENCE WITH TJ, OUR WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER WAS BEYOND OUR HIGH EXPECTATIONS!! NOT ONLY WAS I ON CLOUD NINE BECOMING MY HUSBAND'S WIFE AFTER 8 YEARS OF DATING BUT TJ MADE ME FEEL SEXY & BEAUTIFUL & SO COMFORTABLE! HE PREPARED ME WITH IDEAS SINCE I AM NOT FROM THE AREA AND HE BLEW EVERYONE AWAY WITH OUR 90 MINUTE SESSION!! I WOULD RECOMMEND HIM FOR AN ELOPEMENT OR A LARGE WEDDING! SO MUCH FUN!

Lisa
01/27/2013

We can't thank T.J. enough for the incredible pictures we have of our wedding day. He is a true artist. He met with us at our site before the wedding and took the time to get to know us and shared with us his ideas for the photographs. His ideas floored us!! On the wedding day he captured every shot he mentioned to us and took others that blew our minds. We were so pleased with the proofs that it was really difficult to select shots for the wedding book that he beautifully created for us because we wanted all of the pictures in the wedding book! Our wedding book truly tells the story of our magical day.