Syracuse Makeup Artistry

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Recently Married

I can't say enough great things about Riki (makeup) and Danielle (hair). Being from out of town, both were extremely accommodating setting up trials. The two of them work so wonderfully together. I was hesitant to have my makeup done because I have very sensitive skin with mild rosacea. Riki assured me that the airbrushing would not bother my skin and we would be able to cover the redness. My skin was not irritated at all and everyone raved about my makeup. The entire bridal party was thrilled with how their hair and makeup turned out and thoroughly enjoyed your company on the "Day of" !! Thank you SO much.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Everyone's hair and makeup came out beautifully. Riki and Danielle were so nice and so much fun to work with. From the trials to the actual day, we just loved them! On the day of we realized we had missed scheduling some of the people for hair and/or makeup and they were super accommodating and managed to fit everyone in. We had a great experience!

Recently Married

Riki is THE BEST! She did my makeup for my sister's wedding and I knew I had to use her for mine! She is calm, accommodating, and fun to have around on your wedding day! She made everyone in my bridal party, including myself, look and feel absolutely beautiful. She truly is amazing at what she does and I highly recommend her services for any special occasion!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Best spray tan I've ever gotten-Riki made my girls and I look totally glowing and fabulous for my wedding day! She is very professional and made everyone feel comfortable-can't beat the price either! Thanks Riki!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Riki and her team was wonderful. She made me look gorgeous for my wedding, which is no easy task!! She's so well organized and everyone looked absolutely stunning!! Will definitely use her again for any big event!!!!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Riki and Danielle were my makeup artist and hair stylist, respectively. The moment I met them for my hair and makeup trials, I knew I was in good hands. Riki's makeup is flawless. She would not let you step outside of her studio unless your face looks the best it ever has. All of my bridesmaids used her for makeup, and they kept commenting on how light and airy the airbrushing effect was, and wondering whether it would last. Let me tell you, it has staying power like no other! You'll look like you, but better. Best of all the makeup is as flexible as your day is. My makeup was applied at noon. I was hugging, kissing, crying and sweating up a storm until midnight, and that makeup not only stayed but looked great. Danielle was phenomenal with my hair. Even though we had a hair trial a few weeks earlier, I decided to change my look a few days before the wedding. To Danielle, that news was like water off a duck's back. She took it all in stride and made me look even more beautiful than I did at my original hair trial. I could not be more pleased with her talent, skill and overall friendliness. Riki and Danielle are so chill and laid back, they will add a calming effect to your day! Again, all my bridesmaids used Riki and Danielle, and so did the MOG and MOB. They had great experiences and loved the fake eyelashes. Riki and Danielle are professional, warm and talented as heck. If you want to look really, truly beautiful, book them!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Riki was absolutely amazing to work with! I had never had my makeup professionally done, and was nervous about getting it done for my wedding. I was also concerned about my makeup coming off by the end of the night, considering my wedding was partially outdoors during the summer. Riki far exceeded every expectation I had. I was beyond happy with my makeup , and it was flawless from start to finish, I honestly could not have asked for more. My entire bridal party (which consisted of a group of ladies who have never been happy when they have gotten their make-up done, and are quite fussy) also had their make-up done, and every single person could not stop saying how much they loved their makeup, they all didn't want to take it off :) . Riki is incredibly talented, her work is perfection, and I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Riki and SMA exceeded my expectations! Riki came recommended to me by a friend and I will continue to recommend her services to future brides. Riki is extremely easy to work with, responsive, and crazy talented. I live out of town from SMA and had not met prior for a trial but Riki made me feel very comfortable throughout the process. If anyone is looking to book Riki but cannot make a trial, do not have any reservations! I typically do not wear much makeup but Riki captured exactly what I was looking for to maintain a romantic, timeless look. Riki is the only person in the area I found that did airbrush makeup (for a fair price), which I could not recommend more. Throughout the night, the makeup never altered and my skin felt light. My bridesmaids and MOG also had her services and all received so many compliments on how lovely they all looked. The other girls also expressed throughout the day and into the evening how happy they were with her services.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Riki is fantastic. So calm and her artistry is stunning. She was wonderful to work with.

1+ year ago

First, I really like Riki! She is very kind, fun, and so talented. She came to the hotel to do everyone's makeup, bringing an assistant with her, and they were great to have around. I hired her sight unseen because I was planning my wedding from overseas. When we finally met 5 days before the wedding for my trial run, we had already exchanged pictures and inspiration via email, and she got my style right away. I don't wear a lot of makeup day-to-day, and just wanted to look like a more polished and photogenic version of myself. After the trial run, we had our engagement photos and the makeup looked so fabulous in them! Riki's work made me feel like a princess on my wedding day, and I think my bridesmaids would 100% agree. The look was natural, classic and romantic -- just want I wanted.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Riki and SMA were wonderful! Riki is very easy to work with and extremely accomodating. All of my girls looked amazing and I loved my makeup. I would highly recommend not only her makeup services, but her spray tans as well! Thank you again!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Riki is awesome!!!!!! There is not enough words or time to describe how much I would recommend her to anyone!!! She is so talented and will make you look like a million dollars!!!!! She is very flexible and responds to every text or email very quickly. She def. takes pride in what she does and it shows in her work. She uses airbrush makeup and it seriously lasts all day long even after a night of dancing you will go to sleep looking like what you did when you first had your makeup done.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Riki was wonderful to work with. I highly recommend her for anyone who has a special event coming up. She is very friendly, professional, and responsive - which is everything you want in a vendor! A few of my bridesmaids thought the price was a little expensive but I think it was worth every penny. All the girls looked gorgeous and my make up was perfect. I had two trials prior to my wedding day which I suggest for brides. That way you get to know Riki and she knows what looks good on your skin, etc.

Thank you, Riki for making my wedding day so special. You're amazing!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Riki is great at what she does. My makeup looked amazing even the next day!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Where do I even start? Riki is incredible. Not only is she incredibly talented and makes you look absolutely gorgeous, she's so nice and responsive, and an overall delight to work with. I booked her over a year before my wedding, and she followed up regularly with me throughout the year, which really helped put my mind at ease. Her and her assistant Angel did the make-up for my entire wedding party as well as the MOB amd MOG, and everyone was raving about the make-up all night. I had an outdoor ceremony and it was really hot the day of my wedding (around 90 degrees!). My venue was also partially outdoors so I was definitely sweaty all night, and the make-up on my face never budged. I also don't look shiny in the any of the pictures. Everyone told me at the end of the night my makeup looked like I had just gotten it done. Anyway, I can go on, but please book Riki! You won't regret it! I'm looking forward to her new product line too!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Perfection! Riki is simply amazing and will make you look and feel the most beautiful you have ever felt on your wedding day! She was beyond wonderful to work with, responded to emails/texts in a timely manner and was one of my favorite people to work with on my wedding day! My mother and all of my bridesmaids had their makeup and eyelashes done and for many this was the first time ever getting the airbrush makeup and they all LOVED it and looked like movie stars!! Your makeup will look just as gorgeous ten hours later as it did when you first had it put on and I can honestly say that the calmest I felt the morning of my wedding was when I got my makeup done! Riki is one of a kind and the best at what she does. I would highly recommend her and most importantly you can trust that she will make you look flawless and beautiful for your special occasion! I can't wait to go to another event just to get my makeup done by her again!!