Synergy Limousine

4.8/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The limo ride was awesome, our driver was Felipe and he was a incredibly nice guy. We had a last minute change in schedule the day before, I had sent the change but it didn't happen. So he showed up a hour early to the 2nd stop instead of the first. Which was ok, because he was early. Plus he was super apologetic about it. But he was rocking the music, had the limo full of drinks and ice, made sure we were enjoying the ride. My wife really was happy with him, said he was super nice and helped with the loading and unloading of the wedding stuff. If you go with Synergy make sure you ask for Felipe.

• Wedding: 09/21/2013
4.8/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Arrived a few minutes ahead of schedule - great! clean stretch hummer limo; vodka, soda and water provided; Driver did not get lost and was pleasant and friendly throughout the day. They were responsive throughout the process. Would highly recommend.

• Wedding: 09/07/2013
Profile Picture
T
4.9/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had a rather complicated pick up/drop off schedule to get everyone to the venue, but the driver was great and even early with each pick up! I was able to relax knowing that everyone was where they needed to be. Both of the drivers (limo to get us all to the venue and SUV to take my husband and I to the hotel) were kind and courteous. They were very careful with my dress and made sure we were done pouring the champagne before they started to drive.

• Wedding: 10/06/2012
4.7/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I was looking for a limo service for my wedding in Jan. I’m from VA so all I had to go on were the yelp reviews of others. I narrowed it down to two options. I’m pretty happy with my choice. I agree with one of the previous Yelpers that the booking could have been a bit more organized. It was a lot of phone tag. They are super friendly which I liked. Aside from that, they delivered what was promised. They said they even upgraded to the nicer limo but I had no basis of comparison so I took it at face value. From what I remember, the guy on the initial phone call said it is a bit newer and the interior was nicer. It all looked the same to me and with a $5/hr price difference (not charged) I didn’t care. I’m a dude, I don’t do details. The limo we had was stocked with juice and liquor which I was nice and the driver called twice before hand to make sure of the address. He was cool about following our photographer to various stops along the way to the reception for quick photo ops. Can’t say anything bad except the booking. Overall very satisfied.

Booze in the limo. On time. Friendly. Priced fair.

Only thing that sucked was, everyone in the wedding party could not fit in the limo. It only holds 7 people comfortably. Granted my wife’s dress was long, the quote said 9 can ride. My wedding party had 10 so I had to caravan the rest.

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Profile Picture
Private User
562-544-6681
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire