Synergetic Sound + Lighting

Synergetic Sound + Lighting

Break Free From the Ordinary!

776 Haunted Lane
Bensalem, PA 19020 | map
Genres: 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Acoustic, Big Band, Classic...
Liability Insurance: Yes
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
(4.8 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

They are by far the best DJ to work with. Matt was our DJ he played everything we wanted and really picked songs that our guest enjoyed. I worked at a catering company previously which is how I knew about them. Every time they were the DJ it was always a great time for guest. This is the type of DJ that will have all of your guest dancing.

Synergetic Sound + Lighting responded with the following comments:

Maureen: thank you! We are so happy that you and your guests had such a great time and that you took the time to write such kind words about us. We really appreciate you giving us the opportunity to help make your evening a success and allowing Matt to spin for you. Thanks for choosing us!

• Wedding: 12/06/2014
Maureen
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jim was the main DJ for our recent wedding reception. He was GREAT! He kept the dance floor packed all night and was very accommodating to any and all requests. We would highly recommend him for a wedding DJ and would definitely use him again for another special occasion.

Synergetic Sound + Lighting responded with the following comments:

Thank you for taking the time to write such a positive review for us! We are so happy that you and your guests had such a fun experience with DJ Jim. We will be sure to forward this review to him, and we appreciate you recommending us to prospective clients. Thanks for choosing us!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Chris and Matt from Synergetic were our DJs for our 11/15/14 wedding at the Pomme and we can't thank them enough for playing a huge part in the most perfect and wonderful wedding I could ever imagine. When we started planning our wedding a year and a half ago, our criteria for entertainment was pretty simple -get everyone dancing and have fun. This is exactly what Chris did and so much more. From the first time we met him, we knew he would be the best and would make our wedding a complete blast.

Over the months leading up to our wedding, the whole Synergetic team was attentive, easy to talk to and made planning our wedding a complete breeze. Nikki always sent updates, answered questions and followed up on everything so quickly. During this whole time, I had no concerns or stress regarding the music for our wedding, because i knew Chris and Synergetic were on top of things.

Fast forward to this past Saturday - to say Chris and Matt blew me away is an understatement. I can't get over how packed the dance floor was all night long! We had guests who commented they were outside at a packed cigar and whiskey bar and came in expecting the dance floor to be empty and it just never was! Chris was continuously playing music that all of our guests, of all different ages loved and were dancing to. All everyone keeps talking about is how amazing the music was, how much fun the wedding was, how great the DJ was and how it was just one giant party. I wish the reception could have lasted longer!!

There aren't enough words for me to express how thankful we truly are and how much it meant to have Chris and Synergetic be apart of our wedding. Synergetic is made up of professionals who are passionate about their jobs and who go above and beyond for their clients. I can't say enough wonderful things and would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone who wants to have amazing music at their wedding :)

Synergetic Sound + Lighting responded with the following comments:

Celia- THANKS!! We love coming in to the office in the morning to read such a positive and detailed review for our DJs & office staff. We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to write such a fantastic review, and we are so happy that you allowed us the opportunity to entertain you and your guests. Thanks again for writing this great review, and thanks for choosing us!

• Wedding: 11/15/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Dave was the DJ and provided sound for our wedding on 10/25/14 at the Downtown Club. Planning the event with Synergetic Sound was amazing! The staff was willing to answer any questions we had to make sure that all of our concerns were addressed. Dave met with us to ensure he would be able to meet our expectations. They helped outline the night to make sure we took everything into account. The day of the wedding, Dave was great- he was on time, professional, and exceeded every expectation we had. All in all it was an amazing experience!

Synergetic Sound + Lighting responded with the following comments:

Thank you, Fred, for taking the time to write such a kind review for DJ Dave! We appreciate your feedback and we're happy to hear that he delivered beyond your expectations. Dave loves what he does and reviews like this really make it show. Thanks for letting us be a part of your special day and thanks for choosing us!

• Wedding: 10/25/2014
Fred
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We used Synergetic for music at our wedding ceremony and reception. We had 2 violinists for the ceremony who played beautifully. Our DJ, Matt, was awesome! He checked in with us every so often and kept everyone dancing. Our guests keep telling us how good the music was and how much fun they had. We were very impressed with Matt and would hire him again in a second!

Synergetic Sound + Lighting responded with the following comments:

Karen: thank you! We absolutely love reading reviews like this and we are so happy that you and your guests had such a great time with DJ Matt and our violinists. We appreciate you taking the time to write such kind words and we will certainly forward your review for all of our staff to see. Thanks again for writing this for us, and thanks for choosing us!

• Wedding: 10/25/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had Mark as our DJ and he was the best, simply put. We were given a packet to fill out with our wedding day details, a list of what songs were "must plays", and what songs were "please plays." I gave him a loose guideline of what kind of music we wanted to hear, and that we wanted to spend the whole night on the dancefloor and he took it and ran with it. Knocked it out of the park...

We did an advance a week or so out and went over all the details of the day, he confirmed the exact versions of songs we wanted to be played, and made me confident he knew every detail of how we wanted the night to go. The music from start to finish that night was amazing. Without a doubt the best part of our wedding was the music and the dancing, and we heard that from so many of our guests. They were all telling us how they never danced so much at a wedding as they had at ours. My wife and I made our rounds seeing our guests and as soon as we got done that we hit the dancefloor and stayed there all night, couldn't have been happier with how it turned out. Would absolutely hire Mark again to DJ any party I have. Thanks to everyone for their help along the way!

Synergetic Sound + Lighting responded with the following comments:

Brian: this review rocks! Thanks for taking the time out of your day to write such a detailed and positive testimonial for DJ Mark. We are so happy that you and your guests had such a great evening and that Mark was able to be a part of it. We sincerely appreciate you writing such kind words about Mark, and thanks for choosing us!

• Wedding: 10/11/2014
Brian
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My experience with Both David and Ron and the Keller/Mills wedding was phenomenal! I've managed multiple events involving DJ's and this was one of the best. They were both very talented at delivering the music, but also went above and beyond by being flexible with day-of changes.

I am definitely keeping Synergy on the top of my list for my next event!

Synergetic Sound + Lighting responded with the following comments:

Jaclyn- thank you for writing such a great review for us! We are so happy your experience with David and Ron was so positive and that they worked well to accommodate unexpected changes. We love developing strong relationships with other industry professionals and we're happy to hear that you will be recommending us to your future clients. Thanks again!

• Wedding: 10/05/2014
Jaclyn
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My wife and I met with our DJ from Synergetic Sound & Lighting, David Krieger back in January of 2014 to interview him and see if he was the right guy for our wedding in October. He was not only the right guy, he was the cool, funny, personable, experienced guy!

We were blown away by his suggestions to help our wedding flow even better than we could imagine. You can really tell that he has a great passion for what he does because he delivered on everything he said he would and more!

My wife and I had complete trust in him as our Dj. So much, that our saying was, "When in Doubt, Trust Dave!"

He was very smooth with his song transitions during our ceremony and reception and kept our dance floor full the entire wedding. We can't stop getting compliments on how much fun our guest had at our wedding.

Not to mention when you go with this company if you do the package we did (I can't remember exactly which one) You have two Dj's! One as floor coordinator/ Spotter and the other working as DJ/MC. Our second Dj, Ronnie, was so nice and accommodating. He set all the perfect cues for the ceremony and helped the music line up perfect with the girls walking down the aisle.

SERIOUSLY..These guys are awesome! If you want your party/ wedding to be not only fun but memorable, do yourself a favor and hire this company to do it for you! YOU WON"T BE DISAPPOINTED!!!

Dave and Ronnie,

Thank you so much for making our wedding a blast and a beautiful memory!

-Tony & Tessa Mills

Synergetic Sound + Lighting responded with the following comments:

Tony and Tessa: THANK YOU! This review is totally awesome and we can't thank you enough for taking the time to write such detailed feedback for Resident DJ David and Ronnie. We are so happy that you and your guests had such a fun time and that we were able to be a small part of that. David had a blast spinning for you at your wedding and we still hear him talking about how much fun he had showing off his skills for you. Thanks again for writing this, and thanks for choosing us!

• Wedding: 10/04/2014
Tony
  • Flexibility: 5.0

David Krieger was the best DJ i have seen yet at a wedding. I am a wedding photographer/videographer and go to weddings often. He was very helpful in recording audio from the ceremony for me as well.

Synergetic Sound + Lighting responded with the following comments:

Zak: THANK YOU! We really appreciate this fantastic review from a fellow event professional and we're happy you had such a great experience with DJ Krieger. Thanks again for reviewing us, and we look forward to the next opportunity to work with you!

• Wedding: 10/04/2014
Zak
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Mike did an amazing job as our DJ for our wedding. The reception was flawless, and he was able to accomodate all of our requests and music preferences. He put our minds at ease, and everyone at our reception had a blast. People are still talking about our wedding reception almost two weeks later. Synergetic sound came highly recommended from family members and I cant say enough good things about them. Thanks for making our wedding amazing!

Synergetic Sound + Lighting responded with the following comments:

Katie: Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review for us! We are so happy to hear that you and your guests had such a fun time and that Mike was able to be a part of that. Please send our thanks to your family members who recommended us, and special thanks to you for choosing us!

• Wedding: 09/27/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

For our wedding on September 27,2014 we went with Synergetic Sound and Lighting for music, lighting, and for the photo booth. Our DJ, Matt, was amazing to work with leading up to the wedding. Since we do not live in the same state as the venue Matt was able to Skype our meetings. More importantly, Matt made sure that there was not one person in their seat during the reception. We danced all night long thanks to him. Even though our wedding hit a few bumps on the day of- which were issues unrelated to the party- Matt made the night spectacular and had the party going past 1am. As the bride I can tell you that Matt was responsible for making our wedding so memorable for us as newly weds and for all of our friends and family. We received numerous amounts of feedback from our guests that this was one of-if not THE-best weddings they have attended. We owe it all to Matt.

We would highly recommend both the company, specifically our DJ Matt. If we ever throw another bash we would ONLY consult with Synergetic knowing that they have quality employees who know what they are doing.

Synergetic Sound + Lighting responded with the following comments:

Erica: THANK YOU!! We absolutely love coming in to the office to reviews like this and we are so happy that you allowed us to be a part of your wedding day. We have already passed your kind words around to the office staff - they will absolutely love reading a review as great as this. We are ecstatic that you and your guests had such a fun evening and we are happy that you allowed us the opportunity to spin for you. Thanks for choosing us!

• Wedding: 09/27/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I are still on a high from our wedding! Chris nailed it!!! We were a bit nervous because we had a band and dj interchanging throughout the night and were afraid the dance floor would not stay packed but chris did an amazing job and it was full all night long!!! He did a great job with the lighting the venue looked beautiful and he kept the band on track and if we ran off time chris took care of it! He did everything I could ask for and more! Thank you so much for making the night one to remember for all!! I would recommend synergetic sound and lighting and especially chris for any event! They rock :)

Synergetic Sound + Lighting responded with the following comments:

Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review for DJ Chris, Danielle! We are so happy that you gave us the opportunity to work with you on your special day and that you let Chris show off his skills. He came into the office on Monday telling us how much fun he had spinning at your wedding! We are so happy that you had such a great time, and thanks for choosing us!

• Wedding: 09/20/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Synergetic Sound provided absolutely fantastic lighting and entertainment for our wedding. Our DJ, Kyle, had our guests on the dance floor all night and provided music that fit our taste exactly, after only a few meetings. He even played piano at our cocktail hour - and received rave reviews! Everyone at Synergetic Sound - from Kyle to Nikki in the office - was professional, friendly, and made us feel like royalty. Kyle even asked us in the middle of the wedding if he could get us anything - food, drink, etc - to make sure that we were happy - he truly went above and beyond. Our wedding day is one that I will never forget, much thanks to Kyle and Synergetic Sound!

Synergetic Sound + Lighting responded with the following comments:

Andrea, we really appreciate you writing this fantastic review for us! We are so happy that you and your guests had such a great time and that DJ Kyle was able to be a part of your special day. Thanks again for writing this testimonial for us, and thanks for choosing us!

• Wedding: 09/20/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I mean this statement wholeheartedly: you would be silly NOT to choose Synergetic Sounds and Lighting for your next event. I've heard many good things about each of their DJs, but we had the pleasure of working with DJ Kyle Emig for our wedding. In all the photos I've seen of my venue from previous events, I have never seen the dance floor so consistently packed as it was at our reception. Kyle played the perfect mix of songs for the crowd and was more than happy to accommodate some requests that were made that evening. I not only received countless compliments on Kyle, but also many people have asked for Synergetic Sounds as a recommendation (I happily obliged of course!) We also used their uplighting, and it truly made the difference in creating the ambiance I was looking for. If services are needed for the future, I'd gladly use them again!

Synergetic Sound + Lighting responded with the following comments:

Thank you for this great review, Stephanie! We absolutely love coming in on Monday morning to such a fantastic and fun review like this, and we are so happy that we were able to be a part of the most special day of your life. We really appreciate you allowing DJ Kyle to spin for you and your guests, and we're even happier that everybody had such a great time! Thanks for choosing us!

• Wedding: 09/06/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I cannot rave enough about Synergetic!! Our DJ, Jim Gosser, was amazing and is genuinly an extremly likeable guy. He had the dance floor packed the entire night. I have had multiple attendees ask about him for their own future events. I highly recommend him! We also had the violinists play music for our ceremony, and they were wonderful. The violins sounded beautiful and really added an extra special touch to our ceremony.

Synergetic's pricing is great, and Nikki was fantastic at helping us to coordinate all of the details for our wedding day! We were so happy with our choice!

Synergetic Sound + Lighting responded with the following comments:

We absolutely love reading reviews like this, Robin! We are ecstatic that you and your guests had such a great time at your wedding and that you allowed DJ Jim and our violinists to be a part of that. We really appreciate the time you spent writing this great review, and we just wanted to say: THANKS FOR CHOOSING US!

• Wedding: 09/06/2014
Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Synergetic Sound was the perfect option for our wedding! Not only did they impress us with their skills and equipment during our first meeting but they also dealt with our rambunctious guests. Dave was amazing at making sure that things were running smoothly and how we had planned for it to run. He also made sure to tone down our guests between performances, speeches, etc. which is not an easy task. They also allowed us to increase their hours for the night which allowed for a fun filled evening. The only suggestion I would make is to check out the sound system for the size of your reception. We had a total of 412 guests and it was difficult to hear the people speaking due to the large room. Other than that, I would definitely recommend Synergetic Sound!

Synergetic Sound + Lighting responded with the following comments:

Thanks for writing this great review for us, Cyril! We really appreciate the feedback and we are so happy that DJ Dave was able to make your evening a fun night. We are also happy that you pointed out the necessity for a larger sound system for large groups. We always recommend upgrading the sound system for more than 250 guests so that we can guarantee that all of the guests will hear the speeches and music. Thank you again for taking the time to write such a great review, and thanks for choosing us!

• Wedding: 08/30/2014
800-935-9714
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards