Synergetic Sound + Lighting

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Recently Married

our Dj was Chris. He was great, so many of our guest commented on how awesome the music was. We couldn't have been more happy with the outcome and would recommend Synergetic Sound to anyone and everyone. Some comments from our guest were this was one of the most fun weddings they have been to and I couldn't agree more and Chris was a big part of the outcome. Thank you so so much!!!!!

Synergetic Sound + Lighting responded with the following comments:

This review is AWESOME! Thank you so much for writing such a great testimonial for Resident DJ Chris, we really appreciate it. We love what we do, and we are happy that you allowed us to show you what we do best at your wedding: entertain every single guest. Thanks again for writing these kind words, and thanks for choosing us!

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Justin B. from Synergetic Sound was AWESOME. The whole night went seamlessly. He checked in with us about timing, he played every song we requested in our song packet, and kept the flow of the reception going and kept everyone up and dancing without being obtrusive. He was approachable, friendly, professional, available, and accommodating. He was a pleasure to have as our DJ on the most important day of our lives! Thanks Justin!

Synergetic Sound + Lighting responded with the following comments:

Samantha: thank you! We have already passed along your incredibly kind words to Resident DJ Justin and we are so happy that you and your guests had such a fantastic evening. We are thrilled to have been a part of your wedding and are thankful that you chose to write such a great review for us. Thanks again, and thanks for choosing us!

Recently Married

Chris Chiarolanza was amazing! I booked him because I wanted a dj who could help people of all ages and walks of life dance, not just one group of people. And wow did he deliver!

I often see at weddings that the same 10 people dance, and every else sits out. Well, that is not the case if you book Chris. Everyone danced--and I do mean, everyone--at our wedding and trust me when I say that we had a difficult crowd to play to. We had people from all over the world, and some overall very quiet types as well. But you wouldn't have known it had you walked into our reception.! He played a range of amazing music that had everyone dancing all at the same time. He just made the reception at the Moshulu so much fun and do not hesitate a minute to book him. Just stop looking now and do it. :-)

Synergetic Sound + Lighting responded with the following comments:

We re ecstatic to learn he exceeded your expectations. Thanks again for writing this great review, and thanks for choosing us!

Services Used: DJ

We went to 8 weddings last year and our two favorite, music-wise, used DJs from Synergetic. So we knew when we got engaged we would book with them. We were lucky enough to have Chris C. fall into our lap when the DJ we had originally booked with left the company a month before our wedding. Chris was FANTASTIC! Great personality and really knows how to read the crowd and keep everyone on the dance floor -- it was packed all night long! Even my husband's 88 year old grandmom was getting down ;) We had numerous guests tell us it was the most fun wedding they had ever been to and I know the music played a huge role in that! Front office staff was also very attentive and quick to respond along the way from setting up our initial meeting to the wedding day. Not one negative thing to say here -- thank you Synergetic and Chris for making our wedding day perfect!

Synergetic Sound + Lighting responded with the following comments:

This review is awesome, and we are so happy that you had such a great time, Gina Marie! We sincerely appreciate the time you took to write such a detailed and positive review for DJ Chris, our office staff, and our company as a whole. We know planning a wedding isn't the easiest thing, and we appreciate the trust you placed in us even before you ever booked us. Thanks again for this great review, and thanks for choosing us!

Services Used: DJ

We loved working with Synergetic! They gave us an incredible DJ for our wedding in Stone Harbor, New Jersey. The DJ was very attentive and paid close attention to our likes and dislikes. He was a true professional and just a pleasure to work with. We have gotten so many compliments on our reception music, and our guests had a blast all thanks to our DJ.

Synergetic Sound + Lighting responded with the following comments:

If there's one thing we love, it's coming into the office on Monday morning to great reviews like this one! Julia: thank you for taking the time to write such a positive review for us, and we are so happy that you and your guests had such a fun time. Thanks again for writing this review, and thanks for choosing us!

Services Used: DJ

Chris from synergetic sound and lighting was great for our wedding! He called me a few days before and got be so excited for the wedding day! He was great with the crowd, very personable, and accommodating to me, my husband, and our families. Chris made sure to play a mixture of music including all genres to please all guests. He also played all the songs on our must play list. He was great! Thanks so much!

Synergetic Sound + Lighting responded with the following comments:

Lindsay: thank you for this great review! We are so happy that you and your guests had fun and that Chris was able to spin for you. He truly loves his job and loves when his crowd has a great time, and we're happy you experienced this firsthand! Thanks again for writing this excellent review, and thanks for choosing us!

Services Used: DJ

David was an awesome DJ! He made our night and completely understood the vibe we were going for, even if it was a little different from what you would expect at other weddings. In fact, he even came up with song ideas that made our event even more special. Everyone thought he did a fantastic job.

Synergetic Sound + Lighting responded with the following comments:

Thanks for such kind words, Jason! We are thrilled that you and your guests had such a fantastic evening and that we were able to be a part of that. We really appreciate the time you took to write this review, and appreciate the trust you placed in us to deliver. Thanks for choosing us!

Services Used: DJ

DJ Dave Stocklos from Synergetic Sound & Lighting did a phenomenal job DJ'ing our wedding ceremony and reception! He matched our personal style of music (which entailed selections from multiple genres) and kept the energy of the party going the entire time. He mixed songs seamlessly, which enabled us to hear even more of the music we love. One of the highlights was when DJ Dave let our flower girl and ring bearer wear his headphones and help him DJ one of their favorite songs. That moment meant the world to them. We can't tell you how many of our guests shared with us how much they loved our DJ. We were absolutely thrilled with DJ Dave Stocklos! Only book him if you want your event to be perfect!

Synergetic Sound + Lighting responded with the following comments:

We LOVE reading reviews like this Jamie! We are so happy that you had such a wonderful wedding day and that David was able to be a part of making your event a success. We sincerely appreciate your review, and are grateful for the opportunity to impress you and your guests. Thanks for choosing us!

1 person found this review helpful
Recently Married

I am not ‘musically inclined’ so I relied on Mark to do my music thinking for me and he hit it on every spot! I received many compliments about the music and how fun the reception was and many of these reviews came from people who dislike weddings! And I knew there would be a few pushy guests who’d insist on “their” song. Mark managed them calmly and quietly so I didn’t have to! Fantastic!

Synergetic Sound + Lighting responded with the following comments:

We love reading reviews like this! We are so happy that Mark was able to over-deliver and exceed your and your guest's expectations. We sincerely appreciate the time you took to write such kind words for Resident DJ Mark as well as our company, and we will be certain to pass this along. Thanks again, and thanks for choosing us!

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor

We had our wedding at Northampton last night and Chris from Synergetic was our main DJ and I am literally at a loss for words. He was absolutely amazing - everything was flawless. I've never seen so many people up on the dance floor at a wedding before - everyone LOVED the music! We also had intelligent lighting which was also really cool. Chris got the party going and kept it going the entire night - we could not be more thankful for such a wonderful night!

Synergetic Sound + Lighting responded with the following comments:

Less than 24 hours after your wedding and we already received an awesome review!? Elizabeth: THANK YOU! This review is totally awesome and we are ecstatic that you and your guests had such a great time. We are so thankful that you allowed us and DJ Chris to be a part of the most special day of your life, and we also appreciate the fantastic review. Once again, thanks Elizabeth, and thanks for choosing us!

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Synergetic Sound + Lighting came recommended and we were not disappointed. This company is very professional and organized. Nikki Kennedy and Dave Stocklos worked with us to ensure our wedding went off without a hitch! As soon as my husband and I met Dave, we knew he understood our tastes in music. He texted/called a few days before the wedding to make sure we were on the same page with music selections and timing of events. On the day of, the lighting was perfect (we received a lot of compliments), and our DJ, Dave, was excellent! Everyone was dancing all night long. Our guests continue to tell us that the music selection was amazing!! No regrets. Perfect vendor!!

Synergetic Sound + Lighting responded with the following comments:

Lauren: THANK YOU! We love coming in to the office to see reviews like this, and we couldn't be happier that you and your guests had such a fantastic evening. We know your wedding day is the most special day of your lives, and we really appreciate you allowing us to entertain you and your guests. Thanks again for writing this great review for us and DJ Dave, and thanks for choosing us!

1 person found this review helpful

I don't know where to begin to thank the amazing staff at synergetic - especially Chris! The ballroom looked absolutely enchanting with the amber uplighting and dance floor wash! Chris' DJ skills are ELITE! He had everyone dancing all night! We had the best time and received SO many compliments on the music. Chris rocked the house and made our wedding unforgettable! Many people, of EVERY age, said it was the most fun they have EVER had at a wedding. Chris worked seamlessly with my husband and I, our bridal party, our family, our venue, and our photographer. We are forever grateful for the amazing celebration you helped us throw! I will be recommending you to every engaged couple I know!

Synergetic Sound + Lighting responded with the following comments:

Reviews like this make us so happy! Amanda, we are beyond thrilled that you and your guests had such a fantastic time and that Chris was able to be a part of the most special day of your life. We know there are a ton of other companies out there, and we sincerely appreciate you giving us the opportunity to spin for you and customize your event space with our lighting. Thanks again for writing such a great review for DJ Chris, and thanks for choosing us!

Maureen
12/06/2014

They are by far the best DJ to work with. Matt was our DJ he played everything we wanted and really picked songs that our guest enjoyed. I worked at a catering company previously which is how I knew about them. Every time they were the DJ it was always a great time for guest. This is the type of DJ that will have all of your guest dancing.

Synergetic Sound + Lighting responded with the following comments:

Maureen: thank you! We are so happy that you and your guests had such a great time and that you took the time to write such kind words about us. We really appreciate you giving us the opportunity to help make your evening a success and allowing Matt to spin for you. Thanks for choosing us!

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Jim was the main DJ for our recent wedding reception. He was GREAT! He kept the dance floor packed all night and was very accommodating to any and all requests. We would highly recommend him for a wedding DJ and would definitely use him again for another special occasion.

Synergetic Sound + Lighting responded with the following comments:

Thank you for taking the time to write such a positive review for us! We are so happy that you and your guests had such a fun experience with DJ Jim. We will be sure to forward this review to him, and we appreciate you recommending us to prospective clients. Thanks for choosing us!

Services Used: DJ

Chris and Matt from Synergetic were our DJs for our 11/15/14 wedding at the Pomme and we can't thank them enough for playing a huge part in the most perfect and wonderful wedding I could ever imagine. When we started planning our wedding a year and a half ago, our criteria for entertainment was pretty simple -get everyone dancing and have fun. This is exactly what Chris did and so much more. From the first time we met him, we knew he would be the best and would make our wedding a complete blast.

Over the months leading up to our wedding, the whole Synergetic team was attentive, easy to talk to and made planning our wedding a complete breeze. Nikki always sent updates, answered questions and followed up on everything so quickly. During this whole time, I had no concerns or stress regarding the music for our wedding, because i knew Chris and Synergetic were on top of things.

Fast forward to this past Saturday - to say Chris and Matt blew me away is an understatement. I can't get over how packed the dance floor was all night long! We had guests who commented they were outside at a packed cigar and whiskey bar and came in expecting the dance floor to be empty and it just never was! Chris was continuously playing music that all of our guests, of all different ages loved and were dancing to. All everyone keeps talking about is how amazing the music was, how much fun the wedding was, how great the DJ was and how it was just one giant party. I wish the reception could have lasted longer!!

There aren't enough words for me to express how thankful we truly are and how much it meant to have Chris and Synergetic be apart of our wedding. Synergetic is made up of professionals who are passionate about their jobs and who go above and beyond for their clients. I can't say enough wonderful things and would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone who wants to have amazing music at their wedding :)

Synergetic Sound + Lighting responded with the following comments:

Celia- THANKS!! We love coming in to the office in the morning to read such a positive and detailed review for our DJs & office staff. We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to write such a fantastic review, and we are so happy that you allowed us the opportunity to entertain you and your guests. Thanks again for writing this great review, and thanks for choosing us!

Services Used: DJ

The lighting at our wedding was magical! It was better than I could have ever imagined and brought everything together for us. From the string lights to the uplighting to the pin spotting - it was all worth it as I couldn't even picture the room without it now. Thanks for being professional and creating a scene I thought I could only dream of!

Synergetic Sound + Lighting responded with the following comments:

Kelly: we are so happy that you enjoyed the lighting! It really makes a difference in the event space and your awesome review says why. We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to write such a great review for us and that we were able to be a part of your special day. Thanks for choosing us!