Synergetic Sound + Lighting

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

We had our wedding at Northampton last night and Chris from Synergetic was our main DJ and I am literally at a loss for words. He was absolutely amazing - everything was flawless. I've never seen so many people up on the dance floor at a wedding before - everyone LOVED the music! We also had intelligent lighting which was also really cool. Chris got the party going and kept it going the entire night - we could not be more thankful for such a wonderful night!

Synergetic Sound + Lighting responded with the following comments:

Less than 24 hours after your wedding and we already received an awesome review!? Elizabeth: THANK YOU! This review is totally awesome and we are ecstatic that you and your guests had such a great time. We are so thankful that you allowed us and DJ Chris to be a part of the most special day of your life, and we also appreciate the fantastic review. Once again, thanks Elizabeth, and thanks for choosing us!

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Synergetic Sound + Lighting came recommended and we were not disappointed. This company is very professional and organized. Nikki Kennedy and Dave Stocklos worked with us to ensure our wedding went off without a hitch! As soon as my husband and I met Dave, we knew he understood our tastes in music. He texted/called a few days before the wedding to make sure we were on the same page with music selections and timing of events. On the day of, the lighting was perfect (we received a lot of compliments), and our DJ, Dave, was excellent! Everyone was dancing all night long. Our guests continue to tell us that the music selection was amazing!! No regrets. Perfect vendor!!

Synergetic Sound + Lighting responded with the following comments:

Lauren: THANK YOU! We love coming in to the office to see reviews like this, and we couldn't be happier that you and your guests had such a fantastic evening. We know your wedding day is the most special day of your lives, and we really appreciate you allowing us to entertain you and your guests. Thanks again for writing this great review for us and DJ Dave, and thanks for choosing us!

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor

I don't know where to begin to thank the amazing staff at synergetic - especially Chris! The ballroom looked absolutely enchanting with the amber uplighting and dance floor wash! Chris' DJ skills are ELITE! He had everyone dancing all night! We had the best time and received SO many compliments on the music. Chris rocked the house and made our wedding unforgettable! Many people, of EVERY age, said it was the most fun they have EVER had at a wedding. Chris worked seamlessly with my husband and I, our bridal party, our family, our venue, and our photographer. We are forever grateful for the amazing celebration you helped us throw! I will be recommending you to every engaged couple I know!

Synergetic Sound + Lighting responded with the following comments:

Reviews like this make us so happy! Amanda, we are beyond thrilled that you and your guests had such a fantastic time and that Chris was able to be a part of the most special day of your life. We know there are a ton of other companies out there, and we sincerely appreciate you giving us the opportunity to spin for you and customize your event space with our lighting. Thanks again for writing such a great review for DJ Chris, and thanks for choosing us!

Maureen
12/06/2014

They are by far the best DJ to work with. Matt was our DJ he played everything we wanted and really picked songs that our guest enjoyed. I worked at a catering company previously which is how I knew about them. Every time they were the DJ it was always a great time for guest. This is the type of DJ that will have all of your guest dancing.

Synergetic Sound + Lighting responded with the following comments:

Maureen: thank you! We are so happy that you and your guests had such a great time and that you took the time to write such kind words about us. We really appreciate you giving us the opportunity to help make your evening a success and allowing Matt to spin for you. Thanks for choosing us!

Private User
Recently Married

Jim was the main DJ for our recent wedding reception. He was GREAT! He kept the dance floor packed all night and was very accommodating to any and all requests. We would highly recommend him for a wedding DJ and would definitely use him again for another special occasion.

Synergetic Sound + Lighting responded with the following comments:

Thank you for taking the time to write such a positive review for us! We are so happy that you and your guests had such a fun experience with DJ Jim. We will be sure to forward this review to him, and we appreciate you recommending us to prospective clients. Thanks for choosing us!

Services Used: DJ

Chris and Matt from Synergetic were our DJs for our 11/15/14 wedding at the Pomme and we can't thank them enough for playing a huge part in the most perfect and wonderful wedding I could ever imagine. When we started planning our wedding a year and a half ago, our criteria for entertainment was pretty simple -get everyone dancing and have fun. This is exactly what Chris did and so much more. From the first time we met him, we knew he would be the best and would make our wedding a complete blast.

Over the months leading up to our wedding, the whole Synergetic team was attentive, easy to talk to and made planning our wedding a complete breeze. Nikki always sent updates, answered questions and followed up on everything so quickly. During this whole time, I had no concerns or stress regarding the music for our wedding, because i knew Chris and Synergetic were on top of things.

Fast forward to this past Saturday - to say Chris and Matt blew me away is an understatement. I can't get over how packed the dance floor was all night long! We had guests who commented they were outside at a packed cigar and whiskey bar and came in expecting the dance floor to be empty and it just never was! Chris was continuously playing music that all of our guests, of all different ages loved and were dancing to. All everyone keeps talking about is how amazing the music was, how much fun the wedding was, how great the DJ was and how it was just one giant party. I wish the reception could have lasted longer!!

There aren't enough words for me to express how thankful we truly are and how much it meant to have Chris and Synergetic be apart of our wedding. Synergetic is made up of professionals who are passionate about their jobs and who go above and beyond for their clients. I can't say enough wonderful things and would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone who wants to have amazing music at their wedding :)

Synergetic Sound + Lighting responded with the following comments:

Celia- THANKS!! We love coming in to the office in the morning to read such a positive and detailed review for our DJs & office staff. We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to write such a fantastic review, and we are so happy that you allowed us the opportunity to entertain you and your guests. Thanks again for writing this great review, and thanks for choosing us!

Services Used: DJ

The lighting at our wedding was magical! It was better than I could have ever imagined and brought everything together for us. From the string lights to the uplighting to the pin spotting - it was all worth it as I couldn't even picture the room without it now. Thanks for being professional and creating a scene I thought I could only dream of!

Synergetic Sound + Lighting responded with the following comments:

Kelly: we are so happy that you enjoyed the lighting! It really makes a difference in the event space and your awesome review says why. We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to write such a great review for us and that we were able to be a part of your special day. Thanks for choosing us!

Fred
10/25/2014

Dave was the DJ and provided sound for our wedding on 10/25/14 at the Downtown Club. Planning the event with Synergetic Sound was amazing! The staff was willing to answer any questions we had to make sure that all of our concerns were addressed. Dave met with us to ensure he would be able to meet our expectations. They helped outline the night to make sure we took everything into account. The day of the wedding, Dave was great- he was on time, professional, and exceeded every expectation we had. All in all it was an amazing experience!

Synergetic Sound + Lighting responded with the following comments:

Thank you, Fred, for taking the time to write such a kind review for DJ Dave! We appreciate your feedback and we're happy to hear that he delivered beyond your expectations. Dave loves what he does and reviews like this really make it show. Thanks for letting us be a part of your special day and thanks for choosing us!

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor

We used Synergetic for music at our wedding ceremony and reception. We had 2 violinists for the ceremony who played beautifully. Our DJ, Matt, was awesome! He checked in with us every so often and kept everyone dancing. Our guests keep telling us how good the music was and how much fun they had. We were very impressed with Matt and would hire him again in a second!

Synergetic Sound + Lighting responded with the following comments:

Karen: thank you! We absolutely love reading reviews like this and we are so happy that you and your guests had such a great time with DJ Matt and our violinists. We appreciate you taking the time to write such kind words and we will certainly forward your review for all of our staff to see. Thanks again for writing this for us, and thanks for choosing us!

Brian
10/11/2014

We had Mark as our DJ and he was the best, simply put. We were given a packet to fill out with our wedding day details, a list of what songs were "must plays", and what songs were "please plays." I gave him a loose guideline of what kind of music we wanted to hear, and that we wanted to spend the whole night on the dancefloor and he took it and ran with it. Knocked it out of the park...

We did an advance a week or so out and went over all the details of the day, he confirmed the exact versions of songs we wanted to be played, and made me confident he knew every detail of how we wanted the night to go. The music from start to finish that night was amazing. Without a doubt the best part of our wedding was the music and the dancing, and we heard that from so many of our guests. They were all telling us how they never danced so much at a wedding as they had at ours. My wife and I made our rounds seeing our guests and as soon as we got done that we hit the dancefloor and stayed there all night, couldn't have been happier with how it turned out. Would absolutely hire Mark again to DJ any party I have. Thanks to everyone for their help along the way!

Synergetic Sound + Lighting responded with the following comments:

Brian: this review rocks! Thanks for taking the time out of your day to write such a detailed and positive testimonial for DJ Mark. We are so happy that you and your guests had such a great evening and that Mark was able to be a part of it. We sincerely appreciate you writing such kind words about Mark, and thanks for choosing us!

Jaclyn
10/05/2014

My experience with Both David and Ron and the Keller/Mills wedding was phenomenal! I've managed multiple events involving DJ's and this was one of the best. They were both very talented at delivering the music, but also went above and beyond by being flexible with day-of changes.

I am definitely keeping Synergy on the top of my list for my next event!

Synergetic Sound + Lighting responded with the following comments:

Jaclyn- thank you for writing such a great review for us! We are so happy your experience with David and Ron was so positive and that they worked well to accommodate unexpected changes. We love developing strong relationships with other industry professionals and we're happy to hear that you will be recommending us to your future clients. Thanks again!

Tony
10/04/2014

My wife and I met with our DJ from Synergetic Sound & Lighting, David Krieger back in January of 2014 to interview him and see if he was the right guy for our wedding in October. He was not only the right guy, he was the cool, funny, personable, experienced guy!

We were blown away by his suggestions to help our wedding flow even better than we could imagine. You can really tell that he has a great passion for what he does because he delivered on everything he said he would and more!

My wife and I had complete trust in him as our Dj. So much, that our saying was, "When in Doubt, Trust Dave!"

He was very smooth with his song transitions during our ceremony and reception and kept our dance floor full the entire wedding. We can't stop getting compliments on how much fun our guest had at our wedding.

Not to mention when you go with this company if you do the package we did (I can't remember exactly which one) You have two Dj's! One as floor coordinator/ Spotter and the other working as DJ/MC. Our second Dj, Ronnie, was so nice and accommodating. He set all the perfect cues for the ceremony and helped the music line up perfect with the girls walking down the aisle.

SERIOUSLY..These guys are awesome! If you want your party/ wedding to be not only fun but memorable, do yourself a favor and hire this company to do it for you! YOU WON"T BE DISAPPOINTED!!!

Dave and Ronnie,

Thank you so much for making our wedding a blast and a beautiful memory!

-Tony & Tessa Mills

Synergetic Sound + Lighting responded with the following comments:

Tony and Tessa: THANK YOU! This review is totally awesome and we can't thank you enough for taking the time to write such detailed feedback for Resident DJ David and Ronnie. We are so happy that you and your guests had such a fun time and that we were able to be a small part of that. David had a blast spinning for you at your wedding and we still hear him talking about how much fun he had showing off his skills for you. Thanks again for writing this, and thanks for choosing us!

Zak
10/04/2014

David Krieger was the best DJ i have seen yet at a wedding. I am a wedding photographer/videographer and go to weddings often. He was very helpful in recording audio from the ceremony for me as well.

Synergetic Sound + Lighting responded with the following comments:

Zak: THANK YOU! We really appreciate this fantastic review from a fellow event professional and we're happy you had such a great experience with DJ Krieger. Thanks again for reviewing us, and we look forward to the next opportunity to work with you!

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Mike did an amazing job as our DJ for our wedding. The reception was flawless, and he was able to accomodate all of our requests and music preferences. He put our minds at ease, and everyone at our reception had a blast. People are still talking about our wedding reception almost two weeks later. Synergetic sound came highly recommended from family members and I cant say enough good things about them. Thanks for making our wedding amazing!

Synergetic Sound + Lighting responded with the following comments:

Katie: Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review for us! We are so happy to hear that you and your guests had such a fun time and that Mike was able to be a part of that. Please send our thanks to your family members who recommended us, and special thanks to you for choosing us!

Services Used: DJ

For our wedding on September 27,2014 we went with Synergetic Sound and Lighting for music, lighting, and for the photo booth. Our DJ, Matt, was amazing to work with leading up to the wedding. Since we do not live in the same state as the venue Matt was able to Skype our meetings. More importantly, Matt made sure that there was not one person in their seat during the reception. We danced all night long thanks to him. Even though our wedding hit a few bumps on the day of- which were issues unrelated to the party- Matt made the night spectacular and had the party going past 1am. As the bride I can tell you that Matt was responsible for making our wedding so memorable for us as newly weds and for all of our friends and family. We received numerous amounts of feedback from our guests that this was one of-if not THE-best weddings they have attended. We owe it all to Matt.

We would highly recommend both the company, specifically our DJ Matt. If we ever throw another bash we would ONLY consult with Synergetic knowing that they have quality employees who know what they are doing.

Synergetic Sound + Lighting responded with the following comments:

Erica: THANK YOU!! We absolutely love coming in to the office to reviews like this and we are so happy that you allowed us to be a part of your wedding day. We have already passed your kind words around to the office staff - they will absolutely love reading a review as great as this. We are ecstatic that you and your guests had such a fun evening and we are happy that you allowed us the opportunity to spin for you. Thanks for choosing us!

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor

My husband and I are still on a high from our wedding! Chris nailed it!!! We were a bit nervous because we had a band and dj interchanging throughout the night and were afraid the dance floor would not stay packed but chris did an amazing job and it was full all night long!!! He did a great job with the lighting the venue looked beautiful and he kept the band on track and if we ran off time chris took care of it! He did everything I could ask for and more! Thank you so much for making the night one to remember for all!! I would recommend synergetic sound and lighting and especially chris for any event! They rock :)

Synergetic Sound + Lighting responded with the following comments:

Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review for DJ Chris, Danielle! We are so happy that you gave us the opportunity to work with you on your special day and that you let Chris show off his skills. He came into the office on Monday telling us how much fun he had spinning at your wedding! We are so happy that you had such a great time, and thanks for choosing us!