Sycuan Golf Resort

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Ashley at Sycuan Golf Resort was such a great person to work with. Everything went so smooth with the wedding and reception. The staff was great

Eleanor
10/18/2014

My spouse and I researched for weeks for a wedding venue and found this awesome Jewel in East County. It is a true value in that all the packages include excellent food and a great place for a reception. The gazebo is a great place to get married and the landscape of a vast array of flowers is a beautiful backdrop that your guests will enjoy, and so did we.

Ashley is the bomb and is very responsive.
The staff puts you at ease and is very helpful.

Our package came with a suite overlooking the golf course.

Awesome.

Sycuan Golf Resort responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a kind review! It was a pleasure getting to know you and Angel and I wish you both the best!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Recently Married

I cannot say enough positive things about Ashley and Sycuan Golf Resort. My wedding turned out beautifully. Ashley was so helpful throughout the entire process. From the moment my mom and I toured Sycuan with Ashley we knew it was the perfect venue. Leading up to the wedding Ashley was easy to get in touch with, was always quick to respond to any question, and explained everything so thoroughly. She was very attentive to detail and very pleasant to work with. She was readily available from booking until the wedding and reception concluded. The venue itself is well taken care of. The landscape is green with colorful flowers and a soothing waterfall behind the gazebo. The reception room has wooden beams in the ceiling that complimented my rustic theme, and the staff did a great job of serving. My husband and I attended a food tasting before our wedding and all the food was delicious. I looked at quite a few venues and Sycuan was the most reasonably priced with all the extra charges that other venues charge being already included in Sycuan's price. The value and the service were excellent.

07/18/2014

Ashley was our coordinator and she was bar none the best person I have worked with! She was quick, flexible, precise, and knew how to get things done! I am so blessed to have had my wedding there and will forever be greatful for her! The venue was accommodating, beautiful, and private! If you are to have your wedding anywhere and want it outside this is the place!!!!!

Sycuan Golf Resort responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a kind review! It was so wonderful working with and getting to know you and I am so happy for you and Cary! Hope married life is treating you well!

1+ year ago

The entire staff at Sycuan was fabulous. They were flexible, understanding, and easy to work with. I wouldn't have done my wedding anywhere else and I would have rather done my wedding.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
1+ year ago

My husband and I got marries almost 4 weeks ago and people are STILL talking about how great the food was! We had the filet mignon & salmon and HOLY MOLY was it amazing!!!!! I just wish we could have gone back for seconds : )

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

What a wonderful place for a wedding. The outdoor ceremony site so secluded that you don't realize the golf course on the other side. The bright colored flowers and surrounding greenery are beautiful perfect backdrop for pictures.The cocktail hour and reception area very close to the ceremony area, so guest don't have far to walk at all. Our reception room was set up just as my daughter wanted. And the guest just raved about how delicious the food was. The staff was very attentive and polite. We wanted a place that had a Hotel and the Sycuan Resort provided such nice rooms at reasonable rates for those guest that choice to stay Ashley Sapp,Catering Sales Manager was the best. She never tired of my constant question or emails. She worked closely with the couple to make sure their wedding was everything they dream it would be.

Sycuan Golf Resort responded with the following comments:

Thank you for taking the time to write a review! It was such a pleasure working with you, Lorri, and I am so happy to hear you and your family had a wonderful experience at Sycuan!

1+ year ago

Sycuan did a fabulous job. Everything was beautiful and all the guests loved the food.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Shannon and J.P.
03/01/2014

I have nothing but great things to say about this wedding venue! Ashley was so helpful and always available to answer my many questions! She made our rehearsal and wedding day absolutely seamless. We were provided with a gorgeous 1 bedroom suite and Ashley was so sweet to send up a complimentary bottle of champagne and orange juice the morning of the wedding. Due to a storm that rolled in the weekend of our wedding, they made sure to set up chairs both indoors and outdoors in case the weather didn't cooperate. Luckily we were still able to conduct our ceremony at the beautiful outdoor gazebo, but Ashley made me feel so at ease regardless of where the ceremony was held. Our wedding guests are still talking about how delicious the food was. My husband and I would definitely recommend this amazing venue for any event!

Sycuan Golf Resort responded with the following comments:

Thanks for taking the time to write such a nice review, Shannon! It was wonderful working with you and planning your special day. I am so so so happy the weather worked out perfectly for you and JP!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning
Gina
1 Review
02/14/2014

Ashley sapp of Sycuan was professional and easy to work with-she responded promptly to all of my questions and eased any concern or anxiety that developed along the way. The food, service and presentation was exactly as promised.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Jessica
12/28/2013

Sycuan is the most beautiful place to have a wedding. Having our wedding and reception at the same location made for a stress free day on our most important day. The staff was absolutely fantastic - everyone made us feel like royalty. I cannot recommend Sycuan enough for any special event you may need to host...especially a wedding.

Sycuan Golf Resort responded with the following comments:

Thank you for the kind words, Jessica! It was a pleasure working with you and we are so happy to hear it was everything you had hoped for! Congratulations!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Ashley Sapp and her staff were amazing to work with. My wedding reception was absolutely beautiful. The food was amazing. The service was outstanding.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I loved working with Ashley! She answered all of my questions in a timely manner. She helped me along the way, which was amazing because my fiance, who is the Navy, was gone more than half of my planning process. The venue was beautiful, the food was delicious, and the price was SO affordable. We received MANY compliments on the wedding!

Sycuan Golf Resort responded with the following comments:

It was wonderful working with you too, Morgan! Congrats again to you and Cassidy!

Angela
1 Review
10/27/2013

Ashley was so helpful with everything! My wedding was beautiful and my husband and I will cherish that day for the rest of our lives.

Brittany
09/28/2013

Ashley, as well as the rest of the staff, was an absolute pleasure to work with. She was always very quick to respond to any questions, and was very helpful with suggestions on different vendors to make my day a special one. It is a beautiful venue with wonderful people to surround yourself with on your special day.

Janet
09/17/2013

Ashley Sapp was amazing. She was friendly and professional and answered all my many last minute questions. She helped work with our budget and timeline and our wedding turned out perfectly!