Sycuan Golf Resort

Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My spouse and I researched for weeks for a wedding venue and found this awesome Jewel in East County. It is a true value in that all the packages include excellent food and a great place for a reception. The gazebo is a great place to get married and the landscape of a vast array of flowers is a beautiful backdrop that your guests will enjoy, and so did we.

Ashley is the bomb and is very responsive.
The staff puts you at ease and is very helpful.

Our package came with a suite overlooking the golf course.

Awesome.

Sycuan Golf Resort responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a kind review! It was a pleasure getting to know you and Angel and I wish you both the best!

• Wedding: 10/18/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Eleanor
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The entire staff at Sycuan was fabulous. They were flexible, understanding, and easy to work with. I wouldn't have done my wedding anywhere else and I would have rather done my wedding.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I got marries almost 4 weeks ago and people are STILL talking about how great the food was! We had the filet mignon & salmon and HOLY MOLY was it amazing!!!!! I just wish we could have gone back for seconds : )

• Flexibility: 5.0

What a wonderful place for a wedding. The outdoor ceremony site so secluded that you don't realize the golf course on the other side. The bright colored flowers and surrounding greenery are beautiful perfect backdrop for pictures.The cocktail hour and reception area very close to the ceremony area, so guest don't have far to walk at all. Our reception room was set up just as my daughter wanted. And the guest just raved about how delicious the food was. The staff was very attentive and polite. We wanted a place that had a Hotel and the Sycuan Resort provided such nice rooms at reasonable rates for those guest that choice to stay Ashley Sapp,Catering Sales Manager was the best. She never tired of my constant question or emails. She worked closely with the couple to make sure their wedding was everything they dream it would be.

Sycuan Golf Resort responded with the following comments:

Thank you for taking the time to write a review! It was such a pleasure working with you, Lorri, and I am so happy to hear you and your family had a wonderful experience at Sycuan!

• Wedding: 05/24/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Sycuan did a fabulous job. Everything was beautiful and all the guests loved the food.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I have nothing but great things to say about this wedding venue! Ashley was so helpful and always available to answer my many questions! She made our rehearsal and wedding day absolutely seamless. We were provided with a gorgeous 1 bedroom suite and Ashley was so sweet to send up a complimentary bottle of champagne and orange juice the morning of the wedding. Due to a storm that rolled in the weekend of our wedding, they made sure to set up chairs both indoors and outdoors in case the weather didn't cooperate. Luckily we were still able to conduct our ceremony at the beautiful outdoor gazebo, but Ashley made me feel so at ease regardless of where the ceremony was held. Our wedding guests are still talking about how delicious the food was. My husband and I would definitely recommend this amazing venue for any event!

Sycuan Golf Resort responded with the following comments:

Thanks for taking the time to write such a nice review, Shannon! It was wonderful working with you and planning your special day. I am so so so happy the weather worked out perfectly for you and JP!

• Wedding: 03/01/2014
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning
Shannon and J.P.
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Ashley sapp of Sycuan was professional and easy to work with-she responded promptly to all of my questions and eased any concern or anxiety that developed along the way. The food, service and presentation was exactly as promised.

• Wedding: 02/14/2014
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Gina
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Sycuan is the most beautiful place to have a wedding. Having our wedding and reception at the same location made for a stress free day on our most important day. The staff was absolutely fantastic - everyone made us feel like royalty. I cannot recommend Sycuan enough for any special event you may need to host...especially a wedding.

Sycuan Golf Resort responded with the following comments:

Thank you for the kind words, Jessica! It was a pleasure working with you and we are so happy to hear it was everything you had hoped for! Congratulations!

• Wedding: 12/28/2013
Jessica
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Ashley Sapp and her staff were amazing to work with. My wedding reception was absolutely beautiful. The food was amazing. The service was outstanding.

• Wedding: 11/16/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I loved working with Ashley! She answered all of my questions in a timely manner. She helped me along the way, which was amazing because my fiance, who is the Navy, was gone more than half of my planning process. The venue was beautiful, the food was delicious, and the price was SO affordable. We received MANY compliments on the wedding!

Sycuan Golf Resort responded with the following comments:

It was wonderful working with you too, Morgan! Congrats again to you and Cassidy!

• Wedding: 11/09/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Ashley was so helpful with everything! My wedding was beautiful and my husband and I will cherish that day for the rest of our lives.

• Wedding: 10/27/2013
Angela
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Ashley, as well as the rest of the staff, was an absolute pleasure to work with. She was always very quick to respond to any questions, and was very helpful with suggestions on different vendors to make my day a special one. It is a beautiful venue with wonderful people to surround yourself with on your special day.

• Wedding: 09/28/2013
Brittany
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Ashley Sapp was amazing. She was friendly and professional and answered all my many last minute questions. She helped work with our budget and timeline and our wedding turned out perfectly!

• Wedding: 09/17/2013
Janet
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Ashley the Catering Manager was wonderful to work with! Very accomodating, quick to respond to emails and helpful when it came to things I didn't know much about inregards to wedding formalities. Michael and Bobby the Banquet Captains were very attentive during the wedding along with the catering staff. The Fiesta Buffet was AMAZING! Wish I had room in my dress to go back for 2nds. All my guests complimented the venue as its very well maintained and landscaped. Lots of space for photo locations. We did ceremony, cocktail hour and reception all in the garden and had ample space for our 171 guests. They allowed us access the day before to set up some lights since there was no events that day which saved us headache on the day of. Had a minor issue with checking into the hotel but it was quickly resolved with Ashley's help. Pricing for the venue, food, bar and hotel were very competitive compared to other venues and having the hotel was a great convienence. I know several people who were married at Sycuan Resort and I will recommend it to others as well!

• Wedding: 09/01/2013
Whitney
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Sycuan Golf Resort gave me the picture perfect wedding I have always dreamed about without the hefty price tag and while still remaining simple and laid back to match mine and my husband's personalities. Their garden gazebo instantly caught my eye and their banquet hall is large. Ashley who is the catering coordinator was very helpful throughout the whole process and never pulled a used cars salesman approach on me. She always responded to my questions within a day at the most and seemed to go out of her way to accommodate my wishes. Brandi took over handling my account when Ashley had to go on vacation and she went above and beyond to help us both at our rehearsal and the day of the wedding. The actual catering staff was the epitome of professionalism and the grounds of the whole facility were gorgeous. I am beyond pleased with the whole experience in using Sycuan.

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Ashley and the Sycuan staff were amazing. I performed a lot of research on venues in San Diego, and the Sycuan resort was by far the best value. The location is beautiful and the food was great. I have no complaints what so ever with our experience with Ashley and the resort.

• Wedding: 08/03/2013
Andrew
619-219-6061
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards