Sweetheart Manor

Sweetheart Manor

Boise, ID
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Private User
[Private]

I have nothing but good things to say about Sweetheart Manor! Lisa assisted me and she did an incredible job! She was very sensitive to my price range and never pushed me into a style or price that made me uncomfortable. Her response was overwhelmingly positive in every dress I tried on; she truly made me feel like a bride! She even went over on our time and began running back and forth between appointments because it mattered so much to her that I was happy. I ended up with a lacy CasaBlanca dress that I LOVE! We also used Sweetheart Manor for tuxedos. Kery gave us a GREAT price- far better than anywhere else in town- and we ordered enough tuxes that my groom's outfit was thrown in for FREE! Seriously, we couldn't be happier. Sweetheart Manor was nothing but kind and professional. I would recommend them to any Treasure Valley bride looking to find the perfect dress for the perfect day!

Kim
10/06/2013

We purchased our daughter's bridal gown at Sweetheart Manor. They were really great - the bride, me (her mom) and her bridesmaid, Jill, were there and the room was plenty big enough for all of us, plus we had Monica, the bride's sister and maid of honor who lives in Anchorage, on Skype so she could be there too! We went to Sweetheart Manor because Monica had such a good experience buying her bridal gown from them in 2010. We had a lot of fun watching Megan know the exact moment when she knew she had "the dress". We ordered it and it came right on time, as promised, in perfect condition. We had the alterations done by Anna at Elegance and the bride was absolutely stunning on her wedding day!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

We went here for my husband and groomsmen' s tuxes and were very happy!! First of all they put up with that rowdy group of men and actually managed to get them into tuxes well done!!! And they even called us on our wedding day to let us know there were a few tuxes that needed to be picked up which was very appreciated!!! Thank you!!

Amber
06/01/2012

Sweetheart Manor has a great selection of dresses. My first appointment was at Sweetheart Manor and found my dress when I put on the third dress that day. Maria is great and so sweet to work with

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I found my Casablanca dress at Sweetheart Manor. The staff were really helpful and friendly when I came in to look for a dress. Once I decided I wanted to order one, they took time to make sure that my custom order was exactly the way I wanted it. Once the dress arrived, everyone was super helpful when I came to try it on, and they referred me to a place for minor alterations. All around, it was a great place to find a dress.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Sweetheart manor is wonderful! I ordered my wedding dress and 9 tuxes from them. The dress was right on time and the tuxes all ended up fixing beautifully. Maria is one of the sweetest people I have ever met and the rest of the staff is wonderful as well. The bra I ordered from them ended up not fitting and they just found another one in their store and exchanged it no questions asked. Wonderful experience!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Wonderful service and great dress selection!! Found my dress at my first stop!!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

My wedding dress was absolutely perfect. It was more than I could have imagined. The tuxes were great too. There was a little confusion about tux rentals, but Sweetheart Manor was willing to work with us to make everything go right.

3.9

I absolutely LOVED my wedding dress. It was gorgeous!!! They did not bustle it during the fitting and I didn't realize that until the wedding day. The establishment is old, and they don't offer the comfort and creative customer service of some of the newer facilities. I was happy with the price and the dress is lovely, however. I would definitely recommend them to others.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Very nice and friendly staff, did not feel pressured to buy anything although I loved all the dresses that I tried on! Huge selection with fancy to simple designs available. Was able to try on as many dresses that I wanted without someone standing over my shoulder! LOVE THEM!

Very nice people.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I went to a couple bridal salons in the area and felt pressured to buy a dress on the spot. I loved the staff at Sweetheart's because they didn't act like "salespeople", instead they were extremely helpful. I had a hard time choosing between a few dresses and they were so nice to let me try the dresses on over and over again. What I loved the most is that their dresses are unique and not at all cookie cutter/mass produced. I knew exactly what I wanted for a veil and when they didn't have it they called a vendor to get one specially made for me. I loved their service so much we ended up renting the groom's and groomsmen's tuxes. Great service and value, they're the best place to go in Boise!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I love this place! We got everything here. Wedding dress shopping was a breeze and they even let my friend grab a mannequin wearing the tux I wanted and bring it to the dressing room. After another dress store tried to overcharge my bridesmaids' dress, I had to pick new ones fast, but that was really hard because I live in Iowa. One of the women at Sweetheart Manor gave me the some websites to pick out dresses and then talked to be for half an hour while we picked one that fit my price range and she knew was going to be a quality dress. She even made sure the colors matched the tux.

Everyone looks great on the wedding dress and we own it all to Sweetheart Manor. Thanks girls!

3.9

Great service. Somewhat difficult hours. Good selection of dresses and tux.

4.3

The tux looked great. I needed to switch the color of the vests after we had already set everything up and they were totally cool about it. Hassle free and easy to work with!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

We used Sweetheart Manor for our tuxedos. We origionally ordered 9 but at the last minute needed another. They had no problem with this and added it right on! Not only did they have the best price in Boise (I booked them during prom season and they gave me that price) they were extremely nice to work with! I called all the places in town, and they saved us several hundred dollars! I would definitely go back!