SweetCakes

SweetCakes

Favorite
Lakeland, FL
The owner has indicated they are no longer in business.

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Andrea is wonderful. She is more expensive then some vendors but her cakes taste better than anyone else. I had several people tell me that our cake was the best wedding cake they EVER had. Not only do they taste good but they look beautiful. Everything is very fresh.

SweetCakes responded with the following comments:

Thank You Monica and Johnathan!!! I really enjoyed working with you both and especially enjoyed catching a glimpse of you and your Bridal party as you were walking into the church - so fun! One of my favorite parts of my job is building friendships with my clients and becoming part of their lives through all of their special events... I hope I will become a part of your new life together:) Thank you for trusting me with your special day, I am honored! XO

Profile Picture
zpbspr1998
07/24/2010

I recently got married on 07/24/2010. Andrea Reed from Sweetcakes is wonderful. She made my bridal shower cake in the form of a purse that was phenomenal!!! When I tell you that this cake looked like a real purse and I did not want to eat it, please believe me. She made a wedding cake that was out of this world and designed it as we discussed during our consultation in September 2009. Some people may think that her cost is high, but she is very professional and does work as good as those bakers that you see on T.V. As I always say, you get what you pay for. I will definitely order from her again for other events and would recommend her to anyone who is wanting a cake that is phenomenal.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Andrea from Sweetcakes did a fabulous job on our wedding cake and grooms cake. She is extremely creative and takes pride in each and every detail of her cakes. Not only do they look amazing, they are by far the best tasting cakes we've ever had. We recommend Sweetcakes all the time!
-Nick and Tammy Edds

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Andrea is amazing! She will design and create a beautiful custom one of a kind cake that will "WOW" you, your friends, and your family. I was so overwhelmed with all the many details surronding my wedding and when it came to the cake all I knew was that I wanted something fabulous. I was one of the last of my girl freinds to get married and it was important to me to have something that no one else had had. Sweetcakes gave me piece of mind. She made everything so easy. Andrea really understands the mind of a bride. She is not just a cake designer, she is an artist. I can not tell you how many times I heard how beautiful my cake was. Still when people look at my pictures, they always comment on my cake. If you want to feel totally confident that your cake will look as great as the cakes on the food network then Sweetcakes is the right choice. It is rare that something so beautiful could taste so great but she makes it happen. It was so beautiful, I almost felt bad to eat it. However, after the first bite I got over that. I was really impressed with the quality of her work and attention to detail. She made me feel as if I was her number one bride, like a celebrity!
Look no further. Check find a cake designer off your list. Call Andrea at Sweetcakes!

SweetCakes responded with the following comments:

Thank you Shayna! You looked like a celebrity! You and Alton are beautiful together... Thank you for trusting me so much and for letting me have free creative rights!

Can't wait to work with you both again... maybe on a baby shower cake!? haha

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Sweetcakes helped my dream cake become a reality! Beautiful, unique, and most of all, delicious.

Profile Picture
Foxy Pence
03/07/2009

What a wonderful lady! Andrea Reed from sweet cakes has a gift from God with her ability to transform ideas into phenominal looking cakes! She made our day SO much more special! I hated Fondant from ANYWHERE else! Hers is homemade and AWESOME! The cake was SOOOO GOOD! Officially my fav! We plan on going to her again for our future festivity needs! Thank you SO MUCH for honoring us with that wonderful cake on our wonderful day! Loved IT!

SweetCakes responded with the following comments:

Thank you Mrs. Foxy Pence! You were equally fun to work with:) Your pictures turned out awesome, I looked through every one - how fun!

Can't wait to work with you again...

Services Used: Wedding Cake

All we have to say is that Sweetcakes made the most phenominal cakes we have ever seen or tasted. Everyone raved at how gorgeous Andrea's work was. I really have never tasted better cake in my life. No one could believe the beautiful detail that she added to our wedding. The cakes were perfect and Andrea is the sweetest person in the world to work with.

SweetCakes responded with the following comments:

Thank you Layla! I have missed chatting with you - haha! I hope all is well - you should send me a picture from the wedding so I can see how gorgeous you looked... I know you did, pretty lady!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Andrea is the best. Our wedding cake was delicious and looked amazing. Usually, for wedding cakes, looks come at the expense of taste but not with Andrea. On top of that, she also baked my hubby's birthday cake (an FSU seminole cake and people were just stunned at how good it looked... and couldn't wait to have some). Definitely recommend her. She was profesional, on time... excellent vendor.We had a tasting before the wedding and we just knew we made the right decision hiring her.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

SweetCakes was the hit of the wedding! We loved the appearance and the taste of the cake, and the guests couldn't stop talking about it. Andrea was a dream to work with- very professional and eager to listen to our ideas and then come up with a unique creative design. I would recommend her to anyone in this area!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

I give SweetCakes 5 stars for everything! Andrea Reed is the best cake designer I have ever seen, and her cakes taste far better than her competetors. She is extremely professional and provides exceptional consultations and a beautiful final product.