Sweet Treets Bakery

6705 Hwy 290 West
Suite 608
Austin, TX 78735 | map
Desserts: Cookies, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Groom's Cake
Additional services: Consultations, On-site Delivery, On-site Setup, Tast...
Dietary options: Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Vegan
Value:
(4.9 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

As a gluten-free gal, I was worried I wouldn't be able to find an affordable baker to create a second cake for our reception. I wanted to save my top tier for our anniversary, and our other cake, was not safe for me to eat.

Not only did Jackie from Sweet Treets assure me that my cake would be safe (made on separate equipment) our tasting was amazing. I chose chocolate cake with fudge filling and it's an amazing, tasty wonderful cake. Super beautiful and just what I wanted. I will definitely keep them in mind for any future events we have and for my friends who are also GF.

• Wedding: 01/17/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Sweet Treets provided our wedding cake and groom's cake. They were phenomenal. Both cakes looked beautiful and tasted great! We had non-traditional flavors (tres leches and green tea), and Jackie executed them perfectly.

• Wedding: 12/31/2014
Rebecca
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Sweet Treets did an amazing job. Our cup cakes were so delicious. I am so happy The Terrace Club recommended them. We can not thank them enough for making our cake. I highly recommended Sweet Treets Bakery!

• Wedding: 12/13/2014
Jessica
  • Flexibility: 5.0

So amazingly delicious cake! We had white chocolate raspberry and chocolate salted caramel. And decorated perfectly!!

Sweet Treets Bakery responded with the following comments:

Wow! So glad to hear you loved everything. That's fantastic! Thank you for sharing your experience. Congratulations!!!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Sweet Treets bakes amazing wedding cakes! We thoroughly enjoyed the cake tasting. There were so many options and flavors. We incorporates different cakes to provide choices to our guests. They made it really easy for us. Not only did the cake look beautiful, it was delicious! The cost was reasonable. They are a great choice!

• Wedding: 12/06/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My wedding cake from Sweet Treets Bakery was dreamy! It was beautiful, unique, and, most importantly, TASTY! Jackie was very easy to work with. She listened to my suggestions and designed a cake that was all my own. Her buttercream work on the cake is amazingly smooth and looks just like fondant! Best of both worlds!
Highly recommend!

• Wedding: 12/06/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This bakery is amazing and the owner takes pride in her work. I will stop by every time I am in Austin to get a treat. The flavors she offers are phenomenal and the detail she puts into the work is very impressive.

Sweet Treets Bakery responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much! I really appreciate all of your kind words and look forward to seeing you at the bakery for a few, sweet calories when you'e in town!

• Wedding: 11/28/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

YUMMY! Our guest raved about how amazing delicious our cake was! It was so beautiful and tasted even better!

Sweet Treets Bakery responded with the following comments:

Whoo-hoo! That's fantastic! Glad to hear all was loved! Best wishes to both of you and THANK YOU for your awesome review!

• Wedding: 11/22/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Two words come to mind when I think of our wedding cake and groom's cake: BEAUTIFUL and DELICIOUS!

I found Sweet Treets through a search on The Knot. They had so many positive reviews I decided to check them out. I scheduled a tasting for my husband and I to pick cake/ icing flavors and discuss how we wanted our cake to look. Our meeting was with Jackie - the sweetest person you could imagine working with! We reviewed the flavor choices and narrowed it down to 4 or 5 (I can't remember now - too long ago) prior to our tasting. Every single flavor was delicious and we actually had a hard time picking. Then we went through some binders FULL of example photos and found the size, style, design we wanted. I did the same thing for the groom's cake, but went alone since I wanted it to be a surprise.

Jackie and her team delivered PERFECTLY! The bride's cake was stunning - exactly what I'd envisioned - and everyone kept saying how delicious it was (we chose an almond cake with vanilla buttercream frosting). And the groom's cake was like something off "Ace of Cakes". They did a giant burnt orange rendition of the UT tower and it definitely stole the show! The flavors we chose were chocolate cake with a salted caramel icing - to die for! The groom's cake was smaller, so not everyone got to taste it, but I did get a lot of positive feedback from people who did try it.

After everything is said and done, I couldn't have been more pleased with Sweet Treets! We've got our wedding cake top tier in the freezer ready to go for our 1 year anniversary, and I can't wait to enjoy it all over again!

Sweet Treets Bakery responded with the following comments:

You are so nice to say all this! THANK YOU!! I'm so happy to hear how much you loved your cakes. That's great to hear! I appreciate you allowing me to bake for your big day and for taking the time to write this glowing review. I appreciate it from the bottom of my heart!

• Wedding: 11/15/2014
Allison
  • Flexibility: 5.0

AMAZING!! That's all I can say about Sweet Treets Bakery! My wedding cakes were absolutely gorgeous and they tasted great! I got so many compliments on them (I had 4 separate cakes). Not to mention, they were about half the price of the other places I looked. I could not have asked for a better experience!!

• Wedding: 11/08/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

NO EXAGGERATION.....my cakes were GORGEOUS (my friend asked me how much they cost and said they looked very expensive). My cakes were exactly what I asked for, and perfect. They were moist, delicious and enviable. The groom's cake was a strawberry champagne cake (yes- it was AWESOME!!!) The bride's cake was layered: one layer in banana cake with honey icing and the next layer was pumpkin with dulce de leche. In hindsight, I would have liked to have had just one giant groom-bride cake (no separate cakes) and have the whole thing be the strawberry-champagne....the other flavors were extremely delicious too but the SC cake, I still dream of to this day :-) I love Sweet Treets. GO WITH SWEET TREETS!!!

• Wedding: 10/11/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I cannot say enough good things about Sweet Treets Bakery. From before our first meeting to after my wedding, Jackie and her team have been the pinnacle of customer service. All of my e-mails were answered promptly and with courtesy and friendliness.
When I arrived at my reception, I was floored by how gorgeous my wedding cake was. It was exactly as we discussed and yet somehow better than I expected.
The cake was also delicious! Several of my guests complimented it.
An absolutely perfect and delicious wedding cake! I cannot say it enough; thank you Sweet Treets!

Sweet Treets Bakery responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much! I'm so glad to hear you were pleased with every aspect of the wedding cake process. That's fantastic! I hope you and your new hubby had a perfect wedding day and I'm so happy you allowed me to play such a key role in it! Thank you!!!

• Wedding: 10/11/2014
Holly
  • Flexibility: 5.0

WOW! We couldn't have been more happy with our cake and the grooms cake. Jackie was friendly and professional and creative. The cakes were the best ever, my husband and I will be going to Sweet Treets just for her cupcakes.
Thank you to Jackie and her awesome team

The Morrows

Sweet Treets Bakery responded with the following comments:

Hey! This is great news! Yay!!! I'm so glad you loved both your cakes. That's music to my ears! Thank you so much for letting me have a little fun with the groom's cake ;-) Best wishes to you both!

• Wedding: 10/02/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jackie makes incredibly beautiful and delicious cakes. We had the hardest time deciding on flavors because literally everything was SO good! She is very creative and can take any idea you have and go with it. Our grooms cake was a white chocolate cake with Reece's peanut butter filling... most popular and favorite hands down!

Sweet Treets Bakery responded with the following comments:

I'm thrilled to hear you loved your cakes! That makes my day! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your good experience with both me and all the other brides out there. Thank you so much for allowing me to bake for your big day!

• Wedding: 09/20/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I am very happy with my decision to use Sweet Treets as my wedding day bakery for cakes.We also used them for desserts at our rehearsal dinner.For the rehearsal we did cake balls and cupcakes and for the wedding we did a dessert table with 3 cakes and a bunch of mini pies. Jackie was awesome to work with and I gave her my ideas and she took them and ran with it and made it better than I could have expected. All my husband wanted was a marble cake for the grooms cake and she did it and it tasted absolutely wonderful! Would definitely recommend!

Sweet Treets Bakery responded with the following comments:

Congratulations on your recent wedding! I am so, so pleased to hear you loved everything. You guys were awesome and made it easy for me! I am so glad you chose us to bake for your big day and hope we will see you again for your one year anniversary, if not sooner! ;-)

• Wedding: 09/13/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Thank you Sherri for our amazing and tasteful cakes. I am not even a fan of cake but both of ours were amazing and BEAUTIFUL. Thank you!

Sweet Treets Bakery responded with the following comments:

You are absolutely welcome! I'm so glad to hear you loved them both. That's the first pheasant cake we have ever made and it was so much fun. Of course, your cake was gorgeous and I loved the red sugar roses. Thank you for letting me have so much fun with your cakes!

• Wedding: 09/05/2014
512-892-2233
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards