Sweet Treets Bakery

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I wish I lived closer to Sweet Treets; I'd stop in often for their yummy cupcakes and cakeballs! They did both the bride and groom's cakes for our wedding, and they were awesome! The bride's cake was a round, 3 tier cake vanilla with a twist cake with key lime filling. It was amazing. The real hit of the wedding was the groom's cake - a marbled sheet cake made to look like the Dallas Cowboy's field. It was so moist and flavorful. I hate cake, but I ate 3 pieces!!!!

Sweet Treets Bakery responded with the following comments:

Yay! I'm so glad to hear you loved everything so much! That's the best!!! Thank you so much for taking time to give us rave reviews! Best wishes to you both!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

We used Sweet Treets for the groom's cake at our wedding in Spicewood, TX. We gave Jackie a picture of the design and she more than delivered! The design was so beautiful and was such a hit. She was so easy to work with and very prompt in answering any questions we had along the way. We got the chocolate/raspberry/ganache combo and it was SO delicious. I definitely recommend Sweet Treets to everyone!

Sweet Treets Bakery responded with the following comments:

Super glad to hear you loved your groom's cake! That's fantastic! Thanks for the awesome review. I wish you and your new hubby all the best and hope to see you again soon!

Private User
Recently Married

A little about me: I love cake. Love it. I am one of those wedding guests who always tries the cake, no matter what. If I'm on a diet, if it doesn't look good, whatever...I will always try it. So when the time came for me to plan my own wedding, cake took a top spot on my list of priorities.

Sweet Treets was highly recommended by a friend who works in the wedding industry. They really appealed to us because they prefer using only buttercream for frosting and decoration instead of fondant. Fondant can look pretty and give you a look that buttercream just can't...but fondant just doesn't taste as good as buttercream. We ended up going with alternating layers of the Strawberry Champagne (so delicious) and the Valrhona Chocolate with Salted Caramel Filling (also...so delicious). We worked with Jackie on the decorations, and she was an absolute delight. We brought in pictures of several cakes that we liked parts of, and she combined them all into the most stunning (and delicious) cake ever. Each and every guest has told us how delicious the cake was.

We also ordered tiny lemon meringue pies that we served as late night snacks, and those were a hit as well.

While I won't be planning another wedding, I will absolutely be going to Sweet Treets for any cake/baked good needs from here on out.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

As a gluten-free gal, I was worried I wouldn't be able to find an affordable baker to create a second cake for our reception. I wanted to save my top tier for our anniversary, and our other cake, was not safe for me to eat.

Not only did Jackie from Sweet Treets assure me that my cake would be safe (made on separate equipment) our tasting was amazing. I chose chocolate cake with fudge filling and it's an amazing, tasty wonderful cake. Super beautiful and just what I wanted. I will definitely keep them in mind for any future events we have and for my friends who are also GF.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

I had a hard time finding a baker when it came time to booking and I was so glad to have found Sweet Treets. They did a great job and both my cakes and deserts turned out just as I had wanted. I just wish there was leftovers to go home with but everyone loved it and ate it all!

Sweet Treets Bakery responded with the following comments:

I am tickled pink to hear how much you and your guests loved both your cakes! Yay!!! Thank you so much for allowing me to bake for your big day!

Rebecca
12/31/2014

Sweet Treets provided our wedding cake and groom's cake. They were phenomenal. Both cakes looked beautiful and tasted great! We had non-traditional flavors (tres leches and green tea), and Jackie executed them perfectly.

Jessica
12/13/2014

Sweet Treets did an amazing job. Our cup cakes were so delicious. I am so happy The Terrace Club recommended them. We can not thank them enough for making our cake. I highly recommended Sweet Treets Bakery!

Private User
Recently Married

So amazingly delicious cake! We had white chocolate raspberry and chocolate salted caramel. And decorated perfectly!!

Sweet Treets Bakery responded with the following comments:

Wow! So glad to hear you loved everything. That's fantastic! Thank you for sharing your experience. Congratulations!!!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Sweet Treets bakes amazing wedding cakes! We thoroughly enjoyed the cake tasting. There were so many options and flavors. We incorporates different cakes to provide choices to our guests. They made it really easy for us. Not only did the cake look beautiful, it was delicious! The cost was reasonable. They are a great choice!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

My wedding cake from Sweet Treets Bakery was dreamy! It was beautiful, unique, and, most importantly, TASTY! Jackie was very easy to work with. She listened to my suggestions and designed a cake that was all my own. Her buttercream work on the cake is amazingly smooth and looks just like fondant! Best of both worlds! Highly recommend!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

This bakery is amazing and the owner takes pride in her work. I will stop by every time I am in Austin to get a treat. The flavors she offers are phenomenal and the detail she puts into the work is very impressive.

Sweet Treets Bakery responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much! I really appreciate all of your kind words and look forward to seeing you at the bakery for a few, sweet calories when you'e in town!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

YUMMY! Our guest raved about how amazing delicious our cake was! It was so beautiful and tasted even better!

Sweet Treets Bakery responded with the following comments:

Whoo-hoo! That's fantastic! Glad to hear all was loved! Best wishes to both of you and THANK YOU for your awesome review!

Allison
11/15/2014

Two words come to mind when I think of our wedding cake and groom's cake: BEAUTIFUL and DELICIOUS!

I found Sweet Treets through a search on The Knot. They had so many positive reviews I decided to check them out. I scheduled a tasting for my husband and I to pick cake/ icing flavors and discuss how we wanted our cake to look. Our meeting was with Jackie - the sweetest person you could imagine working with! We reviewed the flavor choices and narrowed it down to 4 or 5 (I can't remember now - too long ago) prior to our tasting. Every single flavor was delicious and we actually had a hard time picking. Then we went through some binders FULL of example photos and found the size, style, design we wanted. I did the same thing for the groom's cake, but went alone since I wanted it to be a surprise.

Jackie and her team delivered PERFECTLY! The bride's cake was stunning - exactly what I'd envisioned - and everyone kept saying how delicious it was (we chose an almond cake with vanilla buttercream frosting). And the groom's cake was like something off "Ace of Cakes". They did a giant burnt orange rendition of the UT tower and it definitely stole the show! The flavors we chose were chocolate cake with a salted caramel icing - to die for! The groom's cake was smaller, so not everyone got to taste it, but I did get a lot of positive feedback from people who did try it.

After everything is said and done, I couldn't have been more pleased with Sweet Treets! We've got our wedding cake top tier in the freezer ready to go for our 1 year anniversary, and I can't wait to enjoy it all over again!

Sweet Treets Bakery responded with the following comments:

You are so nice to say all this! THANK YOU!! I'm so happy to hear how much you loved your cakes. That's great to hear! I appreciate you allowing me to bake for your big day and for taking the time to write this glowing review. I appreciate it from the bottom of my heart!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

AMAZING!! That's all I can say about Sweet Treets Bakery! My wedding cakes were absolutely gorgeous and they tasted great! I got so many compliments on them (I had 4 separate cakes). Not to mention, they were about half the price of the other places I looked. I could not have asked for a better experience!!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

I worked with Jackie at sweet Treets and she was awesome! She did both our wedding and our groomscake and they were the best tasting cake I've ever had!! She using buttercream icing, as opposed to fondant, so it looks good AND tastes good. I wasn't quite sure what I wanted out of my cake and she was able to mimick the style of my dress and use that for the cake, it was awesome! For the grooms cake, she recreated the moment my husband proposed to me which was on top of a mountain in Colorado. All he did was give her a picture and from that Jackie created a masterpiece! She even included the little marmots that were there. I definitely recommend Sweet Treets Bakery!!!!!

Sweet Treets Bakery responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for the glowing review! I am THRILLED you guys loved both your cakes so much. That truly makes my day! Congrats to you both!!!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

NO EXAGGERATION.....my cakes were GORGEOUS (my friend asked me how much they cost and said they looked very expensive). My cakes were exactly what I asked for, and perfect. They were moist, delicious and enviable. The groom's cake was a strawberry champagne cake (yes- it was AWESOME!!!) The bride's cake was layered: one layer in banana cake with honey icing and the next layer was pumpkin with dulce de leche. In hindsight, I would have liked to have had just one giant groom-bride cake (no separate cakes) and have the whole thing be the strawberry-champagne....the other flavors were extremely delicious too but the SC cake, I still dream of to this day :-) I love Sweet Treets. GO WITH SWEET TREETS!!!