Sweet Treets Bakery

6705 Hwy 290 West
Suite 608
Austin, TX 78735 | map
Desserts: Cookies, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Groom's Cake
Additional services: Consultations, On-site Delivery, On-site Setup, Tast...
Dietary options: Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Vegan
Value:
(4.9 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Sweet Treets bakes amazing wedding cakes! We thoroughly enjoyed the cake tasting. There were so many options and flavors. We incorporates different cakes to provide choices to our guests. They made it really easy for us. Not only did the cake look beautiful, it was delicious! The cost was reasonable. They are a great choice!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This bakery is amazing and the owner takes pride in her work. I will stop by every time I am in Austin to get a treat. The flavors she offers are phenomenal and the detail she puts into the work is very impressive.

Sweet Treets Bakery responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much! I really appreciate all of your kind words and look forward to seeing you at the bakery for a few, sweet calories when you'e in town!

• Wedding: 11/28/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

YUMMY! Our guest raved about how amazing delicious our cake was! It was so beautiful and tasted even better!

Sweet Treets Bakery responded with the following comments:

Whoo-hoo! That's fantastic! Glad to hear all was loved! Best wishes to both of you and THANK YOU for your awesome review!

• Wedding: 11/22/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

AMAZING!! That's all I can say about Sweet Treets Bakery! My wedding cakes were absolutely gorgeous and they tasted great! I got so many compliments on them (I had 4 separate cakes). Not to mention, they were about half the price of the other places I looked. I could not have asked for a better experience!!

• Wedding: 11/08/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

NO EXAGGERATION.....my cakes were GORGEOUS (my friend asked me how much they cost and said they looked very expensive). My cakes were exactly what I asked for, and perfect. They were moist, delicious and enviable. The groom's cake was a strawberry champagne cake (yes- it was AWESOME!!!) The bride's cake was layered: one layer in banana cake with honey icing and the next layer was pumpkin with dulce de leche. In hindsight, I would have liked to have had just one giant groom-bride cake (no separate cakes) and have the whole thing be the strawberry-champagne....the other flavors were extremely delicious too but the SC cake, I still dream of to this day :-) I love Sweet Treets. GO WITH SWEET TREETS!!!

• Wedding: 10/11/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I cannot say enough good things about Sweet Treets Bakery. From before our first meeting to after my wedding, Jackie and her team have been the pinnacle of customer service. All of my e-mails were answered promptly and with courtesy and friendliness.
When I arrived at my reception, I was floored by how gorgeous my wedding cake was. It was exactly as we discussed and yet somehow better than I expected.
The cake was also delicious! Several of my guests complimented it.
An absolutely perfect and delicious wedding cake! I cannot say it enough; thank you Sweet Treets!

Sweet Treets Bakery responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much! I'm so glad to hear you were pleased with every aspect of the wedding cake process. That's fantastic! I hope you and your new hubby had a perfect wedding day and I'm so happy you allowed me to play such a key role in it! Thank you!!!

• Wedding: 10/11/2014
Holly
  • Flexibility: 5.0

WOW! We couldn't have been more happy with our cake and the grooms cake. Jackie was friendly and professional and creative. The cakes were the best ever, my husband and I will be going to Sweet Treets just for her cupcakes.
Thank you to Jackie and her awesome team

The Morrows

Sweet Treets Bakery responded with the following comments:

Hey! This is great news! Yay!!! I'm so glad you loved both your cakes. That's music to my ears! Thank you so much for letting me have a little fun with the groom's cake ;-) Best wishes to you both!

• Wedding: 10/02/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jackie makes incredibly beautiful and delicious cakes. We had the hardest time deciding on flavors because literally everything was SO good! She is very creative and can take any idea you have and go with it. Our grooms cake was a white chocolate cake with Reece's peanut butter filling... most popular and favorite hands down!

Sweet Treets Bakery responded with the following comments:

I'm thrilled to hear you loved your cakes! That makes my day! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your good experience with both me and all the other brides out there. Thank you so much for allowing me to bake for your big day!

• Wedding: 09/20/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I am very happy with my decision to use Sweet Treets as my wedding day bakery for cakes.We also used them for desserts at our rehearsal dinner.For the rehearsal we did cake balls and cupcakes and for the wedding we did a dessert table with 3 cakes and a bunch of mini pies. Jackie was awesome to work with and I gave her my ideas and she took them and ran with it and made it better than I could have expected. All my husband wanted was a marble cake for the grooms cake and she did it and it tasted absolutely wonderful! Would definitely recommend!

Sweet Treets Bakery responded with the following comments:

Congratulations on your recent wedding! I am so, so pleased to hear you loved everything. You guys were awesome and made it easy for me! I am so glad you chose us to bake for your big day and hope we will see you again for your one year anniversary, if not sooner! ;-)

• Wedding: 09/13/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Thank you Sherri for our amazing and tasteful cakes. I am not even a fan of cake but both of ours were amazing and BEAUTIFUL. Thank you!

Sweet Treets Bakery responded with the following comments:

You are absolutely welcome! I'm so glad to hear you loved them both. That's the first pheasant cake we have ever made and it was so much fun. Of course, your cake was gorgeous and I loved the red sugar roses. Thank you for letting me have so much fun with your cakes!

• Wedding: 09/05/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Sweet Treets Bakery designed our wedding cake and grooms cake. The cakes were delicious!!! We were able to pick three cake flavors with three fillings which allowed my husband and I to get exactly what we wanted. Jackie was very helpful and explained how to get the designs we wanted with the best taste. She was always willing to help and was extremely informative about everything. My only complaint was that the cakes looked so awesome that we didn't want to cut them. HAHA!!!! My husband actually refused to cut his cake because he didn't want to mess it up. I would recommend anyone to use Sweet Treets, whether it's for your wedding or any event, you cannot go wrong with the service and yummy quality of this bakery!!!!

Sweet Treets Bakery responded with the following comments:

Haha, glad to hear their were almost to pretty to cut! ;-) I'm so happy to hear you loved everything from start to finished product. That makes my day! Best wishes to you both!!!

• Wedding: 08/23/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jackie at Sweet Treets was so wonderful! Our cakes looked perfect. We gave her some direction but also let her do what she thought looked best and I loved the finished product. She was responsive leading up to the day, efficient in getting set up before the reception, and the cakes were SO DELICIOUS and moist at a fantastic price point. I would absolutely recommend Sweet Treets. She clearly loves her job and loves delighting brides and wedding guests- I know she did for me.

Sweet Treets Bakery responded with the following comments:

Thank you, Leigh Anne! I am so glad you had such a great experience with us. That's fantastic! I hope every bit of your big day was great. Thank you so much for allowing us to play such a key role in your wedding. I loved every minute of baking for you!

• Wedding: 08/16/2014
Leigh Anne
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I wish I could bring Jackie home with me to bake all my desserts. She is the sweetest person and very professional. She made my wedding cake and we also ordered cupcakes and cookies from her. The cake was gorgeous, I was so surprised she made it exactly how I pictured. I won't choose any other bakery from now on.Try the strawberry cheesecake cupcakes, they are to die for!

Sweet Treets Bakery responded with the following comments:

Ooooh you are so nice to say that! Thank you! I'm so glad you loved your cake and all your goodies. I LOVED the color of your cake and thought it worked so well with the topper. Thank you so, so much for allowing me to bake for your big day....it was a real treat! ;-)

• Wedding: 08/09/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

SO DELICIOUS!!! We tried many different bakeries and while they were all delicious, this one took the cake (pun intended) and offered a wonderful price at the same time. I came in with a very elaborate plan for my groom's cake and they made it work to perfection. He is gluten free and also allergic to potatoes, but they were willing to find a flour substitute that worked for his dietary needs at no additional expense. The cakes were beautiful, especially his Spurs themed cake with basketball painted strawberries. My cake was elegant and delicious and exactly what I had hoped for an envisioned. So glad we found Sweet Treets!!

• Wedding: 08/09/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Their sweets are delicious. We had cake and cake balls. All the flavors we had during our tasting were delicious. The cake was simple but very pretty. Before my daughter's wedding, I ordered a large sheet cake for a work event. When I went to pick it up, they had not done the cake. I was told I never gave them a credit card. I had talked to two different people when ordering the cake and neither asked me for a credit card. They quickly baked the cake and delivered it in time for the event. And it was delicious. Everyone wanted to know where it came from. I highly recommend them for any type of event. Just make sure you give them a credit card. We had no problems with the wedding cake and cake balls.

• Wedding: 07/19/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jackie at Sweet Treets is absolutely wonderful to work with. She is enthusiastic and knowledgeable and easy to get in touch with. We had a small cutting cake, that was absolutely beautiful, and then mini cupcakes in 5-6 different flavors. Every single one of them was a huge hit with the crowd. I was just sad that I didn't get to eat one of each flavor at the wedding!

Sweet Treets Bakery responded with the following comments:

Awwe....thanks! I'm thrilled to hear you loved everything!!! Congratulations on your wedding. I hope we get to see you again at the bakery soon!

• Wedding: 07/05/2014
512-892-2233
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards