Sweet Treets Bakery

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Sweet Treets Bakery was wonderful!! Their cakes are delicious and their cupcakes are adorable. We had a small cutting cake, a groom's cake, and cupcakes at our wedding reception and they all turned out beautifully. The groom's cake was really wonderful. Sweet Treets was able to recreate a red engineer's castle (husband is in the army) and make it look really great. I did an initial tasting with them while my now-husband was away at training and they were happy to do another complimentary tasting once he returned since he was a little skeptical about my flavor choices (don't worry, we did convince him once he tasted everything). Overall, I was really impressed with them and would hire them again in a second.

Private User
Recently Married

We hired Sweet Treets for our daughter's wedding. The wedding cake (lemon raspberry) was outstanding as was the groom's cake (white chocolate). The three tiered cake was gorgeous and just what our daughter wanted. Jackie and her staff were a dream to work with....kind, responsive, and flexible. Jackie took the time to give educate me on cake options and pricing which I did not get from another cake vendor we met with. I highly recommend Sweet Treets for any special occasion!

Lindsay
06/13/2015

My cake was absolutely stunning!! It looked EXACTLY like what we had discussed and tasted so delicious! I've never seen that little amount of cake left over after a wedding... everyone went in for at least one piece, if not more! We had the cinnamon churro, strawberry champagne, and red velvet. All flavors were big hits!

Sweet Treets Bakery responded with the following comments:

I am THRILLED to hear you loved your cake! It was SO darn much fun for us because it was different and not colors than we normally do. Sounds like we hit the nail on the head--love it!!! Thank you so much for allowing us to have some fun and bake for your big day!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Our cake was exactly what I asked for! The cake was delicious and the key lime tarts were amazing! Jackie was so easy to work with and made sure everything was perfect.

Sweet Treets Bakery responded with the following comments:

Yay! So happy to hear you loved everything! Thank you for sharing that and more importantly, thank you for allowing us to bake for your big day!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Sweet Treets provided our cakes and desserts for our wedding and they did a fabulous job. All the guests loved the different selections of desserts and the Groom's Cake which was Pistachio was a huge hit!

Big thanks to this wonderful team of people, I highly recommend their services.

Sweet Treets Bakery responded with the following comments:

I am so happy to hear you guys loved everything. We sure had a fun time baking for your big day! Thank you for taking the time to share your great experience with all the brides out there. Best wishes to you both!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Jackie is THE BEST in Austin!! Her cakes are by far the best in Austin. We couldn't have been happier with our cakes!!

Sweet Treets Bakery responded with the following comments:

Super excited to hear how much you loved your cakes! I had a BLAST creating them and am so thankful you chose me to bake for your big day! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

We used Sweet Treets for my daughter's wedding on 5/16/15; we selected cupcakes, cakeballs, a small bridal cake and groom's cake - this gave us a good selection of flavors to have available for all tastebuds. Everything was so delicious!!!! Guests are still talking about the cakeballs and having such a variety to choose from. I highly recommend this bakery not only for the look, but mostly for the great taste.

Sweet Treets Bakery responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for your glowing review! I truly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with others. I am thrilled to hear everything was so well received. That's fantastic!!!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Sweet treets was the perfect decision for my wedding cake. They had great pricing per slice, I shopped around at other bakerys and they would charge me double. When I went to the tasting they allowed me to choose a few flavors and icings and they let me do whatever combination i wanted. I ended up choosing two flavors because it was so hard to choose. I had given them a picture of the cake I wanted and the day of the wedding I couldn't believe how identical it looked to the pic. It tasted just as good as it looked :)

Sweet Treets Bakery responded with the following comments:

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!! I appreciate your great review and am tickled pink to hear how much you loved your cake. That's fantastic and absolutely makes my day! Thank you so much for allowing us to be part of your wedding!!!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Jackie (Sweet Treets Bakery) is amazing. She worked with us on our wedding cake after we tried some other amazing Bakeries in the Austin area.

The reason we ended up selecting Sweet Treets Bakery was Jackie. Jackie alone gave us the confidence that she would be able to execute the cake of our dreams. Sweet Treets also had the flavor's that we distinctly loved.

White morsel chocolate with white cake, raspberry filling and butter cream icing and drunken strawberries with light champagne icing and white cake!

We also ended up going with cannolis and cake-balls instead of a grooms cake and could not have been more happy with each (they were all gone in a matter of 15-20 minutes).

Jackie's team was extremely professional and nailed the bride's lace design for the cake as well.

Sum it all up:
Design - check!
Delicious yummy cake - check!
Professionalism/Customer Service - check!
Great pricing - check!

Select Sweet Treets if you want everything above and then some.

Thanks again Jackie for making such a wonderful cake and desserts for all of our guests!

Sweet Treets Bakery responded with the following comments:

Awww, thank you so much! Wow, what a nice review. I am so happy you were so pleased with the cake as well as the desserts. That's fantastic! We had so much fun making the cannoli and I certainly ate my fill doing "quality checks" haha. Glad to hear they were up to par! Congratulations to you both!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

We had a 4 tier wedding cake from here and it was fabulous! Sweet Treets was highly recommended to use by our venue and work of mouth! It was a fabulous cake and the whole process was amazing from the original meeting to the final unveiling of the cake!! I wouldn't have changed a thing about it!

Private User
Recently Married

Jackie and her team just made the cakes for our wedding and they were amazing! Sweet Treats was great to work with during the planning process, always available and super sweet. And on top of that, their cakes were incredible- looking and tasting. Jackie and her team created a very modern brides cake for me with minute detailing and created a custom Notre Dame groom's cake for my husband. Everyone was raving about how beautiful they were and how great they tasted. I cannot thank them enough!

Sweet Treets Bakery responded with the following comments:

Yay!!! I'm so glad to hear you loved everything and had a great experience with us. That's music to my ears! Thank you so much for allowing me to bake for your big day. I hope we see you again soon! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Jackie and her staff were great and our cakes were so delicious and beautiful- I couldn't be happier!

Sweet Treets Bakery responded with the following comments:

Super happy to hear that! Thank you so much for taking the time to tell me and all the brides about your experience with Sweet Treets! This is a GREAT way to start my day! Best wishes to you both!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

I wish I lived closer to Sweet Treets; I'd stop in often for their yummy cupcakes and cakeballs! They did both the bride and groom's cakes for our wedding, and they were awesome! The bride's cake was a round, 3 tier cake vanilla with a twist cake with key lime filling. It was amazing. The real hit of the wedding was the groom's cake - a marbled sheet cake made to look like the Dallas Cowboy's field. It was so moist and flavorful. I hate cake, but I ate 3 pieces!!!!

Sweet Treets Bakery responded with the following comments:

Yay! I'm so glad to hear you loved everything so much! That's the best!!! Thank you so much for taking time to give us rave reviews! Best wishes to you both!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

We used Sweet Treets for the groom's cake at our wedding in Spicewood, TX. We gave Jackie a picture of the design and she more than delivered! The design was so beautiful and was such a hit. She was so easy to work with and very prompt in answering any questions we had along the way. We got the chocolate/raspberry/ganache combo and it was SO delicious. I definitely recommend Sweet Treets to everyone!

Sweet Treets Bakery responded with the following comments:

Super glad to hear you loved your groom's cake! That's fantastic! Thanks for the awesome review. I wish you and your new hubby all the best and hope to see you again soon!

Linda
03/14/2015

The Sweet Treets Bakery Team blew our expectations out of the water. Our guests loved our gorgeous four tiered wedding cake, each layer being a different delicious flavor. Our special celebration was on Pi Day (3.14.15) so it was only fitting that we ordered accompanying mini pies that served as our "grooms cake". The key lime and apple baked minis were a huge crowd pleaser and equally yummy! A big thank you to the bakery and Jackie for taking such good care of us. We're looking forward to our one year anniversary where we plan on devouring our italian cream top tier. Elevate your wedding and hire them soon, you won't regret it!

Sweet Treets Bakery responded with the following comments:

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you for the awesome review! I am so happy to hear how much you loved everything. I hope you enjoy your anniversary tier as much as you did on your wedding day! Congratulations to you both!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

A little about me: I love cake. Love it. I am one of those wedding guests who always tries the cake, no matter what. If I'm on a diet, if it doesn't look good, whatever...I will always try it. So when the time came for me to plan my own wedding, cake took a top spot on my list of priorities.

Sweet Treets was highly recommended by a friend who works in the wedding industry. They really appealed to us because they prefer using only buttercream for frosting and decoration instead of fondant. Fondant can look pretty and give you a look that buttercream just can't...but fondant just doesn't taste as good as buttercream. We ended up going with alternating layers of the Strawberry Champagne (so delicious) and the Valrhona Chocolate with Salted Caramel Filling (also...so delicious). We worked with Jackie on the decorations, and she was an absolute delight. We brought in pictures of several cakes that we liked parts of, and she combined them all into the most stunning (and delicious) cake ever. Each and every guest has told us how delicious the cake was.

We also ordered tiny lemon meringue pies that we served as late night snacks, and those were a hit as well.

While I won't be planning another wedding, I will absolutely be going to Sweet Treets for any cake/baked good needs from here on out.