Sweet Treets Bakery

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

We used Sweet Treets for my daughter's wedding on 5/16/15; we selected cupcakes, cakeballs, a small bridal cake and groom's cake - this gave us a good selection of flavors to have available for all tastebuds. Everything was so delicious!!!! Guests are still talking about the cakeballs and having such a variety to choose from. I highly recommend this bakery not only for the look, but mostly for the great taste.

Sweet Treets Bakery responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for your glowing review! I truly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with others. I am thrilled to hear everything was so well received. That's fantastic!!!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Sweet treets was the perfect decision for my wedding cake. They had great pricing per slice, I shopped around at other bakerys and they would charge me double. When I went to the tasting they allowed me to choose a few flavors and icings and they let me do whatever combination i wanted. I ended up choosing two flavors because it was so hard to choose. I had given them a picture of the cake I wanted and the day of the wedding I couldn't believe how identical it looked to the pic. It tasted just as good as it looked :)

Sweet Treets Bakery responded with the following comments:

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!! I appreciate your great review and am tickled pink to hear how much you loved your cake. That's fantastic and absolutely makes my day! Thank you so much for allowing us to be part of your wedding!!!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Jackie (Sweet Treets Bakery) is amazing. She worked with us on our wedding cake after we tried some other amazing Bakeries in the Austin area.

The reason we ended up selecting Sweet Treets Bakery was Jackie. Jackie alone gave us the confidence that she would be able to execute the cake of our dreams. Sweet Treets also had the flavor's that we distinctly loved.

White morsel chocolate with white cake, raspberry filling and butter cream icing and drunken strawberries with light champagne icing and white cake!

We also ended up going with cannolis and cake-balls instead of a grooms cake and could not have been more happy with each (they were all gone in a matter of 15-20 minutes).

Jackie's team was extremely professional and nailed the bride's lace design for the cake as well.

Sum it all up:
Design - check!
Delicious yummy cake - check!
Professionalism/Customer Service - check!
Great pricing - check!

Select Sweet Treets if you want everything above and then some.

Thanks again Jackie for making such a wonderful cake and desserts for all of our guests!

Sweet Treets Bakery responded with the following comments:

Awww, thank you so much! Wow, what a nice review. I am so happy you were so pleased with the cake as well as the desserts. That's fantastic! We had so much fun making the cannoli and I certainly ate my fill doing "quality checks" haha. Glad to hear they were up to par! Congratulations to you both!

Private User
Recently Married

Jackie and her team just made the cakes for our wedding and they were amazing! Sweet Treats was great to work with during the planning process, always available and super sweet. And on top of that, their cakes were incredible- looking and tasting. Jackie and her team created a very modern brides cake for me with minute detailing and created a custom Notre Dame groom's cake for my husband. Everyone was raving about how beautiful they were and how great they tasted. I cannot thank them enough!

Sweet Treets Bakery responded with the following comments:

Yay!!! I'm so glad to hear you loved everything and had a great experience with us. That's music to my ears! Thank you so much for allowing me to bake for your big day. I hope we see you again soon! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Jackie and her staff were great and our cakes were so delicious and beautiful- I couldn't be happier!

Sweet Treets Bakery responded with the following comments:

Super happy to hear that! Thank you so much for taking the time to tell me and all the brides about your experience with Sweet Treets! This is a GREAT way to start my day! Best wishes to you both!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

I wish I lived closer to Sweet Treets; I'd stop in often for their yummy cupcakes and cakeballs! They did both the bride and groom's cakes for our wedding, and they were awesome! The bride's cake was a round, 3 tier cake vanilla with a twist cake with key lime filling. It was amazing. The real hit of the wedding was the groom's cake - a marbled sheet cake made to look like the Dallas Cowboy's field. It was so moist and flavorful. I hate cake, but I ate 3 pieces!!!!

Sweet Treets Bakery responded with the following comments:

Yay! I'm so glad to hear you loved everything so much! That's the best!!! Thank you so much for taking time to give us rave reviews! Best wishes to you both!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

We used Sweet Treets for the groom's cake at our wedding in Spicewood, TX. We gave Jackie a picture of the design and she more than delivered! The design was so beautiful and was such a hit. She was so easy to work with and very prompt in answering any questions we had along the way. We got the chocolate/raspberry/ganache combo and it was SO delicious. I definitely recommend Sweet Treets to everyone!

Sweet Treets Bakery responded with the following comments:

Super glad to hear you loved your groom's cake! That's fantastic! Thanks for the awesome review. I wish you and your new hubby all the best and hope to see you again soon!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

A little about me: I love cake. Love it. I am one of those wedding guests who always tries the cake, no matter what. If I'm on a diet, if it doesn't look good, whatever...I will always try it. So when the time came for me to plan my own wedding, cake took a top spot on my list of priorities.

Sweet Treets was highly recommended by a friend who works in the wedding industry. They really appealed to us because they prefer using only buttercream for frosting and decoration instead of fondant. Fondant can look pretty and give you a look that buttercream just can't...but fondant just doesn't taste as good as buttercream. We ended up going with alternating layers of the Strawberry Champagne (so delicious) and the Valrhona Chocolate with Salted Caramel Filling (also...so delicious). We worked with Jackie on the decorations, and she was an absolute delight. We brought in pictures of several cakes that we liked parts of, and she combined them all into the most stunning (and delicious) cake ever. Each and every guest has told us how delicious the cake was.

We also ordered tiny lemon meringue pies that we served as late night snacks, and those were a hit as well.

While I won't be planning another wedding, I will absolutely be going to Sweet Treets for any cake/baked good needs from here on out.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

As a gluten-free gal, I was worried I wouldn't be able to find an affordable baker to create a second cake for our reception. I wanted to save my top tier for our anniversary, and our other cake, was not safe for me to eat.

Not only did Jackie from Sweet Treets assure me that my cake would be safe (made on separate equipment) our tasting was amazing. I chose chocolate cake with fudge filling and it's an amazing, tasty wonderful cake. Super beautiful and just what I wanted. I will definitely keep them in mind for any future events we have and for my friends who are also GF.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

We hired Sweet Treets to make our wedding and groom's cakes. They were beautiful and delicious! Jackie is very knowledgeable, upbeat, and sweet. We will definitely have Jackie make cakes for us again in the future as needed because we could not have been more pleased with the outcome and the flavor of the cakes! Thank you, Jackie!!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

I had a hard time finding a baker when it came time to booking and I was so glad to have found Sweet Treets. They did a great job and both my cakes and deserts turned out just as I had wanted. I just wish there was leftovers to go home with but everyone loved it and ate it all!

Sweet Treets Bakery responded with the following comments:

I am tickled pink to hear how much you and your guests loved both your cakes! Yay!!! Thank you so much for allowing me to bake for your big day!

Rebecca
12/31/2014

Sweet Treets provided our wedding cake and groom's cake. They were phenomenal. Both cakes looked beautiful and tasted great! We had non-traditional flavors (tres leches and green tea), and Jackie executed them perfectly.

Jessica
12/13/2014

Sweet Treets did an amazing job. Our cup cakes were so delicious. I am so happy The Terrace Club recommended them. We can not thank them enough for making our cake. I highly recommended Sweet Treets Bakery!

Private User
Recently Married

So amazingly delicious cake! We had white chocolate raspberry and chocolate salted caramel. And decorated perfectly!!

Sweet Treets Bakery responded with the following comments:

Wow! So glad to hear you loved everything. That's fantastic! Thank you for sharing your experience. Congratulations!!!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Sweet Treets bakes amazing wedding cakes! We thoroughly enjoyed the cake tasting. There were so many options and flavors. We incorporates different cakes to provide choices to our guests. They made it really easy for us. Not only did the cake look beautiful, it was delicious! The cost was reasonable. They are a great choice!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

My wedding cake from Sweet Treets Bakery was dreamy! It was beautiful, unique, and, most importantly, TASTY! Jackie was very easy to work with. She listened to my suggestions and designed a cake that was all my own. Her buttercream work on the cake is amazingly smooth and looks just like fondant! Best of both worlds!
Highly recommend!