Sweet Tooth Creations

Sweet Tooth Creations

Favorite
Cordova, TN
The owner has indicated they are no longer in business.

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
4.7
Value
Flexibility
3.5

The reason I gave this company 1 star Quality of Service is because we ordered a Marie Antoinette themed cake based off this cake:

What we actually received was this cake...

The cake tasted fine. She was very nice. She was really very flexible as we moved up the wedding a month before it was originally scheduled... which she was informed of a month in advance.

If you want a "nice" cake decorator shes your woman. If you want your cake delivered on time she can handle that. If you want your cake done to perfection then KEEP LOOKING cause not only was this cake a HOT MESS, not the right colors, not the right flowers, and absolutely not anything at ALL like the cake we gave her a photo of; it was actually humiliating for everyone to see at the dinner. The "lovely" initial toppers were a handmade creation that were catastrophic.

Sweet Tooth Creations responded with the following comments:

I hope no one finds this review and takes it seriously. First of all, the cake in her original photo was not paid for. She paid her deposit only. When her mother called upset about the venue being double booked and they had to change the date, I informed her that we were already booked on that date. She persisted, so I said I would do what I could. I never agreed to receate that same cake even in a smaller form. I tried my best to be helpful, so I'm sincerely hurt by this review.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Terrific cake. Absolutly beautifull and just delicious. Very unique cake concept. Exactly what we wanted!!
Leslie Murphy Cetingok

Services Used: Wedding Cake

We were always treated as if we were top priority. Sweettooth Creations made the cakes of our dreams! They were so easy to talk to and get in touch with. During our tasting, Shannon knew exactly what we wanted. The cakes were freshly made and tasted great! Bravo!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Our wedding was planned with very short notice. Shannon, the cake artist, at Sweet Tooth Creations was able to design a beautiful wedding cake matching my chosen colors and also created a stack of poetry books as a groom's cake for my husband. Both cakes tasted even better than they look and that's saying alot. She even stayed just to watch our reaction to the cakes when we entered the reception area. The care and love that goes into her cakes really shows. We felt more like family than customers.