SWEET TOOTH CAKES

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Traci provided delicious cupcakes and at an affordable price! I used her for 1 Babyshower and 2 Birthday parties and everyone asked where I got the cupcakes!!!!

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)

We were so happy with the quality of the cake and really enjoyed the process of creating our wedding cake with Traci. She really got to know us and genuinely cared about our special day! Thanks for everything!!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Traci was awsome in designing this cake and doing it on a short notice. sweet tooth cakes price was unbeatable. i will defiantly use them again.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

I was deeply impressed by Sweet Tooth Cakes ability to not only take the vision I had in mind for the cake, but execute it in a way that far exceeded my expectations. I highly recommend Sweet Tooth Cakes for any cake occasion.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Delicious and unique cake!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Traci was absolutely fabulous to work with! She is super sweet and friendly and very professional!! The cake looked just like I wanted it to and even after I had a guest treat her badly (for no reason) she still went out of her way to make sure I got my perfect wedding cake!! I would recommend her to any one looking for the perfect wedding cake!!