Sweet SinSation

Sweet SinSation

1624 West Main St
Belleville, IL 62220 | map
Desserts: Cookies, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Groom's Cake
Additional services: Consultations, On-site Delivery, On-site Setup, Pick...
Dietary options: Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Organic, Vegan

(4.0 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(4.4 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The cake was delicious & perfectly flavored. Our guests are still talking about it! Jennifer (owner) is an amazing artist & has perfected her craft.

• Wedding: 09/27/2014
4.8/5.0
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Sweet Sinsation did a great job!!! She accommodated to what we wanted as far as how we wanted the the cake decorated and how we wanted the cupcakes decorated. She also made a couple if cupcakes special made for our guest that had food allergies. This was the only place that i found that had a few options on cake; she offered a "dummy" cake for display and for the cake cutting pictures, then sheet cake for the guest; she made actual cake, and she can make cupcakes. And the price was very reasonable!! For us, he made a round cake for us to cut for the cake cutting and cupcakes for the guest. The cake & cupcakes we delicious!!

• Wedding: 09/27/2014
0.8/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 0.0
  • Responsiveness: 1.0
  • Professionalism: 1.0
  • Value: 1.0
  • Flexibility: 1.0

The cake tasted great, but looked awful. It appeared that it was a homemade cake as opposed to a cake that we paid $450 for. Very disappointed with the visual aspects of this cake.

• Wedding: 07/19/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I was thrilled with the quality from Sweet SinSations. The cake was moist and tasted fabulous. I will definitely be going through them again for any big events that I need a cake for. I have already recommended them to other people that I know are getting married.

• Wedding: 09/21/2013
2.8/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 0.0
  • Professionalism: 2.0
  • Value: 2.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

When in the planning process for the cake, I had a very positive experience. The baker was very professional and it was overall one of the best presentations from any of my vendors. Upon further review, the terms in the contract were a little confusing; especially about the purpose of the deposit. The day of my event, the cake topper fell into the cake and the icing was not smoothed out to cover it up. Some of the decorations were taken elsewhere from the cake and put on top of the cake to cover it up, ruining the design of the cake. I was very disappointed about the final product.

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Profile Picture
Anonymous
4.9/5.0
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Delicious! It was by far our favorite cake we tried in the St Louis area. They were very easy to work with and allowed us to design exactly what we wanted. The cake was moist and looked beautiful. She even got us new pedestal for our wedding. The price was perfect. Also we had guests who were vegan and gluten free and they were thrilled to receive a cupcake for dessert. I will continue to order cakes from here for birthdays and other special occasions.

• Wedding: 09/01/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This woman makes magic happen. Not only was her cake the best I've tasted, but it was also beautiful. And, the price was impossible to beat. The cake was real, not a cardboard cutout that was sliced in the back room away from the guests. Eeryone was extremely complimentary about the taste and the look of the cake. She did the piping at the venue (super cool to watch), and to top it off, Jennifer is very pleasant to talk to, and she is very easy to work with. If you want a stress-free, friendly person to work with and the best cake you'll ever eat, go here.

• Wedding: 10/16/2011
618-355-7966
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire