Sweet Servings

Professionalism
4.7
Value
Flexibility

Cindy was amazing and our favors were a big hit! So delicious! Definitely a keeper for future favors!

Services Used: Favors & Gifts

My new husband, Bud, and I are in the wedding/event business ourselves (Let's Party! DJs). Take it from event industry insiders, Sweet Servings is THE go-to for sweets & treats!

We planned our entire wedding in 72 hours! Even on short notice, Cindy was able to put together an adorable and supremely delicious candy bar perfect for our intimate celebration. Miraculously, even the silver accents matched our color scheme! Our guests loved the chocolate-covered pretzels, Oreos, Hershey's kisses, and salt-water taffy. Each took a bag home and likely finished it off in the car!

We've seen many examples of Cindy's creations; she never ceases to impress and amaze!

Services Used: Favors & Gifts

The candy bar Cindy created for my big day was amazing and a huge hot amongst all guests. Really went above and beyond my expectations.

Services Used: Favors & Gifts, Unique Services (Other)

Cindy was a joy to work with; all of our guests loved the candy table she created using our wedding colors (navy blue and light pink). She was able to find candies that matched the color scheme and the table was a big hit. The covered pretzels were a highlight--and she even made sure they were colored light pink!