Sweet Rewards

Sweet Rewards

18 old route 7
Brookfield, CT 06804 | map
Desserts: Cookies, Cupcakes, Groom's Cake
Additional services: Consultations, On-site Delivery, On-site Setup, Tast...
Health license: Yes

(4.9 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(4.9 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kelly was great to work with. She had us in for a tasting, and even was able to do a gluten free tasting for my husband. Everyone at our wedding was talking about not only how amazing the cake looked, but how great it tasted. We had the cake and also gluten free cupcakes which people were also raving about.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Kelly made a mix of different cookie and brownie plates for each table at our wedding and they were delicious! We ordered hundreds of cookies and only about 20 were leftover - they were definitely enjoyed by our guests. When you think of a traditional fresh-baked chocolate chip cookie, that is what Kelly delivers with her baking - they're honestly one of the best cookies I've ever had.

We didn't need a traditional wedding cake - but she did make us a very small cutting cake on the side (8" round) that looked great and was tasty!

• Flexibility: 5.0

OMG! Sweet Rewards made a cupcake tower topped with a 6" anniversary cake and an assortment of cake ball platters for our wedding and our guests raved about the cupcakes. We offered four flavors but the most talked about was the carrot cake. The cakes were moist and tasted amazing. There wasn't a single cupcake left at the end of night.

• Wedding: 06/28/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We used Kelly to make our wedding cake and she was incredible! First of all, she has such a fun personality. Cake tasting should be something fun and relaxing and she definitely created a great environment for us. She was also so patient with us as we deliberated on which flavors, she even whipped up a few extras while we were there! We also had chosen a design we had found on Pinterest that had these little lace appliqués draped over the tiers. She searched for a stencil but in the end said she thinks it was done by hand and that she could do that if we wanted. We were a little nervous because the lace is the reason we feel in love with the cake, but knew it was going to be difficult as it was very intricate. Well, she nailed it! The cake looked BEAUTIFUL! So many people came up to us complimenting it and it tasted even better. We also had many people raving about how delicious the cake was :-). She gave us a great price too! Definitely recommend!

• Wedding: 06/06/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My cake was beautiful and absolutely delicious, as were all the rest of the yummy desserts. Very reasonably priced as well. Kelly is fabulous to work with!

• Flexibility: 5.0

I came to Kelly with a very specific idea in mind. I wanted a rustic "naked" cake. No fondant or frosting on the outside, just some fruit and a little powdered sugar. I really didn't even care what it tasted like, I was after the image. We met and worked together to decide on the details; like, how a butter cake would release the easiest from the pans and look the cleanest, and how to incorporate enough frosting and raspberry jam into the layers of the cake so I didn't have a frosting-deprived riot on my hands. Vendors must cringe when a bride comes at them with 15 pictures printed from Pinterest but Kelly delivered! My cake was perfect, I mean, really perfect. AND it tasted great! Thank you, Kelly!

• Wedding: 05/24/2014
Kim
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kelly made an amazing pie shaped cake for my wedding! I loved the flavor and the way it looked. Guest at my wedding even thought it was a pie!

4.4/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 3.5
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 4.0

I knew I wanted to have a grooms cake made for my husband at our wedding. I came to Kelly with a design for the batman bat signal and she amplified the vision to a stunningly awesome two teir round cake complete with a fondant Gotham city skyline and an illuminated bat signal right on top. My husband and his friends and family were in awe. The cake was awesome both by look and taste. Go to Kelly for any decorated cake!!!!!

• Wedding: 01/10/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kelly @ Sweet Rewards did a wonderful job on our wedding cake! She was easy to work with.
Ours was a unique wedding....a Halloween themed costume affair

Poor Kelly had her work cut out for her with me! But she came thru with shining colors! Our cake was gorgeous, delicious, and definitely Halloween! It was just perfect!

Kelly listened to our ideas and looked at the pictures we brought of things we liked and disliked, then she sketched out this wonderful work of art !

You can't go wrong with Kelly as your baker!

Sweet Rewards responded with the following comments:

What a fun wedding! I had so much fun making your challenging cake design! I hope you will be able to share your photos with me! And would love to see photos of you both with the cake! I wish you both all the best!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our wedding cake was absolutely stunning, and delicious as well! Kelly was reasonably priced (we looked at several different bakeries before deciding), offered a free tasting (many other bakeries charged), and accommodated last-minute requests to change our decorations a bit! Thank you for everything, Kelly!

• Wedding: 09/14/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kelly understood our style and was able to give is a delicious and beautiful cake!!! Everyone was complimenting it!

Sweet Rewards responded with the following comments:

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments! It was a pleasure to serve you!

• Wedding: 09/07/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

It was wonderful working with Kelly for the sweets for our wedding. We did three different kinds of cupcakes and three different flavors of French Macarons. Everything was absolutely delicious. She even mailed some French Macarons to us in Boston!

• Wedding: 09/07/2013
Laura
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I can honestly say that our cake was one of our favorite parts of our wedding.
Kelly was able to make it work for us and it tasted even better than it looked!
Kelly was great and flexible, as my husband and I both have an aversion to fondant, and we got the perfect buttercream cake!
We were also able to pick up the tasting items and do it at home, which was so convenient because we live quite a distance away.
Thanks Kelly!

Sweet Rewards responded with the following comments:

The pleasure was all mine! Hope to see you for your complimentary anniversary tier.

• Wedding: 05/10/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My wedding cake from Sweet Rewards was amazing! Kelly was contracted by my wedding venue to provide a cake for my 4/27/13 wedding, and it could not have been a better experience. At our initial meeting we were able to try many combinations of fillings and cake flavors (all delicious!) and Kelly was kind enough to work with us to design a filigree design for the frosting to reflect a special piece of family jewelry. At the wedding, multiple guests approached me to comment "I usually don't like wedding cakes, but this was DELICIOUS." I would highly recommend Kelly and Sweet Rewards to any bride.

Try the tiramisu!!

• Wedding: 04/27/2013
4.9/5.0
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kelly knocked it out of the park on my pink cake! She even made sure my nightmare before Christmas cake topper was on just right! Thanks guys! :) best of all my crazy flavored cake tasted AMAZING and everyone loved it! Thanks again!

• Wedding: 09/22/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kelly at Sweet Rewards is absolutely incredible!
She was great at the cake tasting, letting us play around with flavors and figure out what we wanted!
Again, we booked her pretty early in the wedding planning and she was easy to get a hold of.
I was a little confused on how I wanted the cake to look and she emailed me different sketchs so I could get an idea. She was incredibly helpful!
She also did the grooms cake and made it look like a sushi boat!

Worth every penny and reasonably priced!

• Wedding: 08/11/2012
203-775-9898
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards