Sweet Rewards

4.7
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

My husband and I had a very specific idea for our wedding cake. We planned a rustic “in the woods” wedding and wanted our wedding cake to look like a birch tree. I don’t really have a sweet tooth so I was more focused on what it looked like than how it tasted. Kelly nailed both! Our cake came out looking exactly how we had envisioned and was a HUGE hit at the wedding. All the guested looovvvved it and of course so did we. Not only was it stunning, but Kelly’s cake also tasted amazing! We didn’t know what to expect at the cake tasting but we ended up having such a fun time! We tasted a bunch of different flavors and couldn’t decide between two of them. Kelly suggested we go with half of one and half of the other and that’s just what we did. It was great because both were awesome but it also gave our guests a choice based on their taste. And for a girl without a sweet tooth I couldn’t get enough…chocolate hazelnut cake with cannoli filling was my fav….YUMMMMOOOO!!!! Kelly makes her buttercream with real butter too! May seem like a no brainer but that often isn’t the case these days and you can really taste the difference. We are so happy we chose Kelly’s Sweet Rewards and you will be too!

Sweet Rewards responded with the following comments:

Congratulations! You were both so fun to work with and I enjoyed making your cake. thanks for the review...and happy married life!!

1+ year ago

Kelly made a mix of different cookie and brownie plates for each table at our wedding and they were delicious! We ordered hundreds of cookies and only about 20 were leftover - they were definitely enjoyed by our guests. When you think of a traditional fresh-baked chocolate chip cookie, that is what Kelly delivers with her baking - they're honestly one of the best cookies I've ever had.

We didn't need a traditional wedding cake - but she did make us a very small cutting cake on the side (8" round) that looked great and was tasty!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

OMG! Sweet Rewards made a cupcake tower topped with a 6" anniversary cake and an assortment of cake ball platters for our wedding and our guests raved about the cupcakes. We offered four flavors but the most talked about was the carrot cake. The cakes were moist and tasted amazing. There wasn't a single cupcake left at the end of night.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

We used Kelly to make our wedding cake and she was incredible! First of all, she has such a fun personality. Cake tasting should be something fun and relaxing and she definitely created a great environment for us. She was also so patient with us as we deliberated on which flavors, she even whipped up a few extras while we were there! We also had chosen a design we had found on Pinterest that had these little lace appliqués draped over the tiers. She searched for a stencil but in the end said she thinks it was done by hand and that she could do that if we wanted. We were a little nervous because the lace is the reason we feel in love with the cake, but knew it was going to be difficult as it was very intricate. Well, she nailed it! The cake looked BEAUTIFUL! So many people came up to us complimenting it and it tasted even better. We also had many people raving about how delicious the cake was :-). She gave us a great price too! Definitely recommend!

Kim
05/24/2014

I came to Kelly with a very specific idea in mind. I wanted a rustic "naked" cake. No fondant or frosting on the outside, just some fruit and a little powdered sugar. I really didn't even care what it tasted like, I was after the image. We met and worked together to decide on the details; like, how a butter cake would release the easiest from the pans and look the cleanest, and how to incorporate enough frosting and raspberry jam into the layers of the cake so I didn't have a frosting-deprived riot on my hands. Vendors must cringe when a bride comes at them with 15 pictures printed from Pinterest but Kelly delivered! My cake was perfect, I mean, really perfect. AND it tasted great! Thank you, Kelly!

1+ year ago

Kelly made an amazing pie shaped cake for my wedding! I loved the flavor and the way it looked. Guest at my wedding even thought it was a pie!

1+ year ago

Kelly @ Sweet Rewards did a wonderful job on our wedding cake! She was easy to work with.
Ours was a unique wedding....a Halloween themed costume affair

Poor Kelly had her work cut out for her with me! But she came thru with shining colors! Our cake was gorgeous, delicious, and definitely Halloween! It was just perfect!

Kelly listened to our ideas and looked at the pictures we brought of things we liked and disliked, then she sketched out this wonderful work of art !

You can't go wrong with Kelly as your baker!

Sweet Rewards responded with the following comments:

What a fun wedding! I had so much fun making your challenging cake design! I hope you will be able to share your photos with me! And would love to see photos of you both with the cake! I wish you both all the best!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Our wedding cake was absolutely stunning, and delicious as well! Kelly was reasonably priced (we looked at several different bakeries before deciding), offered a free tasting (many other bakeries charged), and accommodated last-minute requests to change our decorations a bit! Thank you for everything, Kelly!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Kelly understood our style and was able to give is a delicious and beautiful cake!!! Everyone was complimenting it!

Sweet Rewards responded with the following comments:

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments! It was a pleasure to serve you!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

My wedding cake from Sweet Rewards was amazing! Kelly was contracted by my wedding venue to provide a cake for my 4/27/13 wedding, and it could not have been a better experience. At our initial meeting we were able to try many combinations of fillings and cake flavors (all delicious!) and Kelly was kind enough to work with us to design a filigree design for the frosting to reflect a special piece of family jewelry. At the wedding, multiple guests approached me to comment "I usually don't like wedding cakes, but this was DELICIOUS." I would highly recommend Kelly and Sweet Rewards to any bride.

Try the tiramisu!!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Kelly at Sweet Rewards is absolutely incredible!
She was great at the cake tasting, letting us play around with flavors and figure out what we wanted!
Again, we booked her pretty early in the wedding planning and she was easy to get a hold of.
I was a little confused on how I wanted the cake to look and she emailed me different sketchs so I could get an idea. She was incredibly helpful!
She also did the grooms cake and made it look like a sushi boat!

Worth every penny and reasonably priced!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Kelly at Sweet Rewards, did everything we asked for and more. Our wedding cake looked awesome and tasted just as good as it looked. She was very professional and saw our vision and made it come to life.
Thank you again!

helene
05/07/2012

We wanted a unique cake for our lu'au wedding but didn't have any ideas to start with. Kelly came up with an aswesome waterfall idea, and made sure the personal touches matched our color scheme and theme. It was a work of art that i felt guilty cutting! but so yummy! the coconut flavor was just right, it wasn't over powering to your taste buds, and many guests told me they went back for second pieces. She was also a pleasure to work with and I have strongly recrommended her to other brides.

Jacqui
1 Review
10/22/2011

We trusted Kelly without even tasting her cakes since we live across the country, we chose her purely on her personability and how she seemed to understand exactly what I was asking for in a unique wedding cake. Luckily, the cake was beyond delicious - everyone raved about how this was the most delicious wedding cake they ever tasted, and the look was exactly what I was hoping for. Kelly was so sweet and did such a wonderful job for us!

Monica
1 Review
09/03/2011

We loved the cake. It was beautifully done and it tasted great. Sweet Rewards Bakery went beyond what we imagined. Thank you to Kelly for being so wonderful.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Kelly was amazing to work with - she is very sweet and has great visions for your special day. We were so very pleased with the outcome of our cake and Kelly was so nice, even when I became difficult and changed my entire wedding theme. The end result was an awesome cake that was out of this world in taste, I have been a customer ever since and will not go anywhere else to purchase my cakes from now on. I am hooked and a customer for life.