Sweet Memory Albums ~ Wedding Albums

Sweet Memory Albums ~ Wedding Albums

High-quality wedding albums & wedding album design.

New York, NY 10001 | map
Value:
Flexibility:
(4.9 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Such a great experience designing my own wedding album! They were able to do exactly what I wanted for a fraction of the price of what a professional would have charged--and an unbelievable value! The final product turned out better than expected. They were extremely helpful and made the process fun and easy!

• Wedding: 05/10/2014
Jessica
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We are very happy to have found Sweet Memory Albums. Our photographer was too busy to make us an album and it would have taken him a couple of month to finish it. So we searched online for a place that would assemble our album at an affordable price. We decided to give Sweet Memory Albums a try – after all, if we were not happy with our album, we could always return it.

Emily was assigned to us as personal designer - she was fantastic. The layout she made for us was exactly what we were looking for. During the design process she was always ready to make any changes we asked for.
The printing is the most important part of any photography job and Sweet Memory Albums certainly delivered in that department. We went for the leatherette cover, but it is very beautiful and you can't tell the difference between our cover and one made with real leather.

All of the reviews on this page are spot on! Those in the States should not hesitate to work with Sweet Memory Albums in Germany, since it does not seem to make any difference as far as the shipment and response times are concerned. Our album was shipped on 1/14 and we received it the week after. All our email queries were answered within 24 hours the most and often much quicker.

We wholeheartedly recommend Sweet Memory Albums to everybody!!

• Wedding: 12/08/2013
Lauren
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I am in love with my wedding album from Sweet Memory Albums. I always wanted a flush-mount wedding album to memorize our wedding day. We got beautiful photos from our photographer but he did not offer an album package. It was hard to find a company in the US that would produce a high-quality wedding album for personal use. So we went with Sweet Memory Albums.
Hubert did a fantastic job with our photos – it was very easy and enjoyable to work with him. He was open for new suggestions at any time to make sure that we got exactly the album we wanted. He also gave us ideas how to make our wedding album even more beautiful.
The printing quality was fantastic. It might well be the best on the market, but since it is my first (and hopefully only) wedding album, I can't say for sure.
We simply love our album!!!!

• Wedding: 11/02/2013
Kerri
  • Flexibility: 5.0

After receiving a price quote of more than 2000$ from our photographer for a flush-mount album, we decided to find a service that would allow us to create our own album. We found only a couple of websites that offered such a service and we are glad to have chosen Sweet Memory Albums, since their fantastic Online Editor in combination with superb customer support helped us to create our perfect album. Sweet Memory Albums was excellent at delivering the product and responding to our queries. We chose their collaborate service, we arranged our photos with their Online Editor and they designed our album in line with our preferred design style and they sent us layout proofs by email. We felt welcome to request several changes to the display, which they implemented quickly and with attention to what we wanted exactly. It meant a lot to us that even the packaging in which our wedding album came was put together with a lot of attention - we rate our experience with them 5 out of 5 in all respects and would use them again without hesitation.

• Wedding: 10/05/2013
Norman
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My brother had his album made by Sweet Memory Albums and we were very impressed with its beauty. So we followed suit. We decided to go with the all-inclusive design service. We worked closely together with Andreas, our personal designer and we made a lot of adjustments to the album design along the way. He always responded promptly to our requests and at the end we got precisely what we wanted! Also, our album was significantly cheaper than what was offered by other vendors. I recommend Sweet Memory Albums to everybody.

• Wedding: 09/14/2013
Susan
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I received my wedding album today and it looks gorgeous. The pages are thick, sturdy and hardly bend, the pictures are crisp with clean colors and the overall craftsmanship is impressive.

Creating my album was fun throughout the whole process from getting my photos uploaded to receiving my wedding album. Fritz was very helpful in every respect and always responded quickly and professionally to all of my requests.

I very much appreciate not having to pay before receiving the product. Also, the price is much better than from a photographer. Thanks a lot Fritz and Sweet Memory Albums. We will be using your service for all our future important albums!

• Wedding: 08/04/2013
Karla
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I and my husband are very impressed with the excellent product that is produced by Sweet Memory Albums and the fantastic customer service. We got exactly the album we wanted and everybody who sees it is stunned by its beauty. We had so many questions and they were all always answered quickly and to our fullest satisfaction. Everything we wanted changed on our album design was corrected instantly.
We have recommended this company to all our family and friends!

• Wedding: 07/27/2013
Sarah
  • Flexibility: 5.0

To be quite honest, I was a little skeptical about purchasing my wedding album from a company from overseas, but Fritz was extremely helpful along the whole process. He helped me upload, design, and finish my album. Whenever I got stuck he was quick to give me email support and creative suggestions. The album itself is carefully hand-crafted with a lot of attention to detail; more beautiful than any other wedding album I have seen. First, I thought the pricing was a bit costly, but it turned out to be worth every single penny. You will definitely not go wrong with this company!

• Wedding: 06/23/2013
Ryan
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I are more than happy with this company. We received our album yesterday and it is absolutely PERFECT - we have never seen a more beautiful and well-made product.
Fritz, my personal designer was fantastic. He answered all my questions promptly and thoroughly. He sent me proofs by email throughout the whole design process and never made me feel like it was a problem to ask questions or make additional changes to the design.
In my experience prices are often higher in services associated with the wedding industry, but apparently Sweet Memory Albums is an exception to this rule. Their prices seem fair and I did not feel that I paid too much considering the great quality of the album they made for me.

I definitely recommend Sweet Memory Albums to help you preserve your wedding memories.

• Wedding: 04/07/2013
Amy
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had searched for weeks for a company that produced high-quality wedding albums at reasonable prices. At first, Sweet Memory Albums seemed to good to be true, but because of their generous refund policy, I decided to give them a try.
Andreas made me feel comfortable creating my album with the online editor software in combination with his wedding album design expertise. He was very patient during the whole process despite my numerous changes.
The wedding album I received was actually the best album I had ever seen. It was made with very good materials and the printing quality was just perfect. We couldn't wait to show our album to our family and friends! Thank you so much.

• Wedding: 06/24/2012
Kirstin
  • Flexibility: 5.0

WOW - My husband and I cannot more wholeheartedly recommend Sweet Memory Albums! When we received our album it turned out to be absolutely STUNNING!. The level of professional craftsmanship is astounding - the photo paper really brings out the life in our pictures. The pages are thick and sturdy, and the cover (we choose leatherette) was so elegant and noble, even though it was not real leather. We worked with Fritz, and he was amazing to work with. We had a clear idea of what we wanted quality-wise, so we were very picky about every detail of each picture, its placement and the overall layout and would change our minds about the order or things like that, and he and his team were so patient. We would contact him every time we had an idea or thought, and were promptly answered. New proof usually arrived the next day! It really allows you to make the album what YOU envisioned. We live in the US, the company is in Germany, and yet it was so easy to do everything via email. Also, we loved that you don't have to give any credit card information until you've received the album! It gave us the confidence to take a chance on this company and we are so glad we did. We will be sharing our very high recommendation with all our family and friends. Thank you so much!

• Wedding: 07/16/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Sweet Memory Albums made us the most beautiful album we could have ever hoped for! Thank you Andreas for all your hard work. You made the entire process stress fee and were always quick and thorough with your replies to our numerous change requests and questions.

The finished album is gorgeous, feels sturdy and impressive – also we are very happy with the front cover we chose and the way it came out. The print quality is flawless apart from one small color balance problem on one page that nobody besides be noticed.

I highly recommend this company to anyone who wants an album they can truly be proud of! Thank you so much!!!

• Wedding: 03/22/2008
Services Used: Photography, Unique Services (Other)
Tracy
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

After a lot of online research I went with Sweet Memory Albums because of their reasonable prices and positive reviews. I also liked the album examples on their site. Initially, I was very apprehensive about using a company in Germany, but it turned out for the best.
Getting my questions answered by email was quick and easy. I chose the collaborate option whereby I helped with the album layout and let the final design be applied by my dedicated graphic designer.
I received my album a week ago and to say that I was impressed would be an understatement, it really brought tears to my eyes! It is almost to good to be true: fantastic craftsmanship at very reasonable prices! I highly recommend Sweet Memory Albums to everybody!

• Wedding: 05/05/2013
Services Used: Photography, Unique Services (Other)
Elise
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We received our wedding album last week and are THRILLED by the beauty AND quality of it. We are extremely happy to have chosen Sweet Memory Albums to create our album. They are reliable and talented, and they offer fair prices.
Andreas, our personal designer, made it so strait forward for us to create our own album design. He made us feel comfortable using the web site software. Combined with his design expertise it was easy and we enjoyed it.

• Wedding: 02/23/2013
Elise
  • Flexibility: 4.5

Sweet Memory Albums worked so diligently with us to ensure that we were completely satisfied with our album in the end! We felt welcome to tell them everything we wanted for our album and they went over the top to make sure we were satisfied! Our album came in wonderful condition and now we can't stop looking at it! The pictures almost feel real and the pages are sturdy and hardly bent. Even though we chose artificial leather, the cover looks so rich and elegant.

We loved that we did not need to provide any credit card details until we got our album! It gave us confidence to try this company and we are so happy we did – especially since our photographer wanted twice more for a flush-mount album than we paid to Sweet Memory Albums, even though we think our album is of far superior quality to the samples he showed us.

• Wedding: 01/02/2010
Alyson
4.7/5.0
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 4.0

This album was a present for my brother, so I felt extra pressure. The design process was perfect. We designed our wedding album together with Emily (we chose the Collaboration-Design mode). She did a superb job at designing an album for us that fits our taste exactly! She showed a lot of attention to detail and was quick to answer each of our requests nicely.

Also, we were very impressed with the 100% satisfaction guarantee – it is comforting to know that payment is not expected until physically receiving the album. Our album was a bit late to arrive, but they told us in advance and the result was worth waiting for.

• Wedding: 06/01/2013
Joice
646-583-2169
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards