Sweet Apple Farm

Flexibility:
(4.8 / 5.0)
4.8/5.0
  • Flexibility: 4.0

I loved the venue! It is well maintained and you never have to worry that it will be in good shape when it's time for your wedding. Susan was great and super helpful from start to finish. All of the staff was super helpful and very friendly! Especially Connie. She is a brides dream on wedding day. If you need it or want it, she gets it. She is a rockstar.
The only negative I would have is that I wish you were allowed more than 8 hours the day of. Some of my vendors showed up before my time started so I had to pay a little bit more. 8 hours is difficult to stick to especially if you're decorating yourself. Susan is very willing to let you come in a little early or stay a little late but you'll just have to pay a bit more.
Other than that everything was perfect. You will not be disappointed choosing this venue! I highly recommend!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Profile Picture
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Working with Susan at Sweet Apple Farm for our wedding day was a dream come true. She was incredibly flexible and helped us nail down every single detail to make our wedding day perfect. My husband and his groomsmen stayed in the Big House at the venue the night before the wedding and loved every minute of it. The staff at Sweet Apple Farm were very professional and helpful to make everything on the day of absolutely perfect! I would highly recommend Sweet Apple Farm to anyone looking for that rustic vibe for your special day. You can tailor the venue to fit your them perfectly and the staff will help you enjoy every minute of your wedding day!

• Wedding: 10/19/2013
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I am the mother of the bride. This was the only place my daughter wanted to have her wedding. I am so glad she did. The service and attention we got was off the charts. Susan and the staff treated us like royalty. Everything we needed they went out of their way to get it done. Susan spent the day, not only making sure the wedding was perfect, but made sure every little thing I needed got done. She ran around and did all the little things for me, so I could spend my time with the bride. Everyone, including vendors, only had wonderful things to say about the farm.

• Wedding: 08/17/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I would recommend Sweet Apple Farm to everyone and anyone. It was the absolute perfect place for us to get married and a way to really allow everyone to have a relaxed wedding that really displayed my husband and I's personalities. I am from Arkansas and my husband is from Texas, so it was a great blend for both of us. Susan and Don were amazing with how well they help navigate through everything before our wedding day, on rehearsal day, and on our wedding day. Susan has a very special personality that is kind, helpful, and hardworking without coming across as pushy or stressing to the bridal party/family.They really made an impact on both our families and all our guest, with everyone consistently praising them. My bridal attendant was named Connie and she was with me every moment from when I stepped onto the farm to begin getting ready to right before I walked down the aisle. She really did a great job taking charge and doing things for me just when I need them, and even before I could ask. The staff within the barn for the reception was absolutely exceptional as well, and thankfully reminded us about our cake, which we forgot in the midst of all the wedding day to-dos. They were very understanding and ensured even though we forgot, everything was set up perfectly for the reception. The possibilities for decorating were endless and Susan was very open to all our personal touch ideas. The staff took great care of our things once the reception was over and kindly placed them were we would be able to quickly gather everything. I can truly say I believe it would be hard to find a better place with kinder or better staff, pricing, or quality. I will remember that day because of Sweet Apple Farm so fondly and pleasantly forever.

• Wedding: 07/27/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This was the best experience. Since the new owner Susan took over everything was wonderful. She made the whole day about me and was there for me completely. I would highly recommend this location to anyone who asked. Everything was perfect the day of and leading up to the wedding! If you heard bad things that was the old owner and Susan is nothing like her. I dealt with both people and Susan is a million times better! Ill remember my wedding day forever and it will be a good memory.

• Wedding: 03/30/2013