Sweet and Sexy Bridal Glamour

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Krystina was amazing! I did a few trials because I couldn't decide what I wanted and Krystina was so helpful. All my bridesmaids loved her too! No one could have done a good a job as her

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Krystina was so wonderful! She helped keep me calm on my big day and was a joy to be with. She did an amazing job and I've never felt more beautiful. I couldn't recommend her more highly.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Krystina was fantastic. Because the wedding was in MD and our entire party was coming in from out of state, we didn't have the opportunity for hair or makeup trials. No problem! We talked via phone and once the big day came, she was on time and very easy to work with. We even added two people to the list of girls getting services and that was no problem either. Everyone's hair and makeup was flawless.

Karen
05/25/2014

I would highly recommend Sweet And Sexy Bridal Glamour to anyone. Krystina was very responsive to my questions and emails. Christina and Ashley did our hair and makeup for my wedding. I cannot tell you how many compliments I received about both ! Even I thought I looked fabulous ! It is very important to have a trial run first. When we had ours, we found out exactly what we did want and what we did not want. Ashley and Christina were very professional and personable and did their jobs exactly like we wanted.
I would use them again in the future if I ever have a need for services like this again.

1+ year ago

Krystina did my hair and makeup for my wedding in May. I booked her very last minute (literally the week before my wedding!) and she was able to fit me in her schedule. Even though we didn't have time for a trial, she managed to turn the pictures I sent her into reality in my hair, and gave nice, natural makeup that looked great in all of my photos. I had so many compliments on both my hair and makeup all day. And best of all, she kept me calm and relaxed while my mom, sister, and cousins swirled around me in the final chaotic hour before we had to leave for the wedding. Thank you so much, Krystina, for making me feel beautiful on my wedding day!

1+ year ago

Krystina and Ashley were great on our wedding day. They did an amazing job with everyone's hair. They made all the bridesmaids' hairstyles a little bit different so that there would be some variety, which was just what I wanted. I also loved the way that my hair turned out - it was beautifully done and looked gorgeous in photos. I had my hair partially down, so the part that was down fell out a little over he course of the day, but not more than what is probably unavoidable. Krystina was also very friendly and professional during our trial and took my comments for what I liked and didn't like very well. Overall, a great experience!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Krystina and Noelia were amazing! First, my trial with Krystina went great and really made me look forward to getting pampered and beautiful the day of the wedding. Then, a few days before the wedding, she called to reassure me that they would be there for our hair and makeup no matter the weather (which didn't end up being an issue but could've been in January). But really, it was all about the day of work they put in! Everyone loved their hair and makeup and I couldn't have been happier about the quality. She is fantastic to work with and did such a great job, I just can't say enough about it!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

HOLY CRAP did me and my girls look amazing the day of! Krystina and Noella did a WONDERFUL job at our hair and makeup and we all kept getting compliments all day long. Krystina is easy to talk to, understands what needs to be done, and will really work with you to help get the vision in your head to be a real thing.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Krystina was absolutely fabulous! She styled my hair along with my sister's and then 4 of us got our make-up done. She worked with my hectic schedule to find a time that would work for my hair and make-up trial. I loved the trial and booked her immediately. She arrived on time for the wedding and the hair and makeup were all on schedule. She was fun and professional and I would absolutely use her again for a special occasion!

Erin
11/23/2013

The Sweet and Sexy Bridal team were professional, prompt and and a great way to start my wedding day. My trial appointment was seamless and I felt fully comfortable with everything leading into the wedding day. Sweet and Sexy Bridal provided a warm and fun atmosphere for my girls and I, and I found them to be a great value. I highly recommend their services.

Kay
1 Review
11/16/2013

Krystina and her team did a wonderful job for my wedding. I was very very happy with all of our makeup and I'm very happy that I chose her. She was very professional (made a schedule, sent me back a copy of the deposit check and contract). Excellent choice if you are looking for wedding makeup!

Meredith
1 Review
10/26/2013

After weeks of searching for a hair and makeup artist for my wedding, and not having much luck, my friend told me about Krystina of Sweet & Sexy Bridal Glamour. My friend gushed, "She did my hair and makeup for my wedding, and she's absolutely wonderful." With a trusted reference, I called her. I was concerned that Krystina wouldn't be available due to the geographic distance between where she worked (north of Baltimore) and where my wedding was (Northern VA near Leesburg). "No problem!", was Krystina's response.

When I arrived for the trial run, I had a few pictures of my gown, told her about the landscape of the wedding, and I had a few pictures of hairstyles I liked. In what seemed like moments, she was able to create exactly the style I had in mind but could not articulate. It was perfect. I have never felt so beautiful.

From a business perspective, Krystina responds quickly to emails and phone calls, she is very professional, and she is a great value for the DC area. On the day of the wedding, she and her team member also managed to fit in an extra person into their already busy schedule. My wedding day hair and makeup was just as great as it was on the trial run, and not a strand was out of place even after hours of photos and dancing! The makeup (air brush) also held up beautifully.

She is fabulous and I wish I lived closer to her salon so she could do my hair on a regular basis. I absolutely love her.

09/01/2013

I was looking for a great airbrush artist to do my bridal party make up for the day of my wedding and Sweet and Sexy Bridal Glamour did just that. Noelia was my makeup artist and she did a fantastic job. For the trial prior to the wedding she really listened to the style of makeup I had envisioned for my special day. She took her time and was very patient with me as I had changed my mind several times over the "look" I was going for. On the day of the wedding, Noelia arrived at our venue an hour early to set up. She was very calm and timely in doing everyone's makeup and everyone looked absolutely beautiful. I would recommend this business to anyone!

Bevin
07/20/2013

Krystina of Sweet and Sexy Bridal is amazing! She took so much time with me during my consultation and was willing to try several different hairstyles until we found the perfect one for my wedding! On the day of my wedding, Krystina was amazing. She arrived early, had a printed schedule, and made sure that everyone's hair and makeup looked beautiful. She worked with each individual girl to make sure that they had a hairstyle that would work for them, and everyone absolutely loved their hair/makeup when she finished! I would definitely recommend Krystina to anyone looking for wedding/event hair and makeup services.

Laura
07/13/2013

Krystina provided hair and makeup services for my wedding 7/13/13. I was beyond thrilled with her and her assistant! She came all the way to my home (quite a drive from her home base!) and conducted a thorough trial with me prior to the event. She worked tirelessly to perfect my look (I am really picky about my makeup) and never made me feel as though I was a bother if I wanted to try something different. On the day of my wedding Krystina and her assistant were both punctual and professional. They easily set up in our hotel room and got to work right on schedule. They provided hair and makeup for myself, my mother and four bridesmaids as if it was nothing! We were all done and ready to go on time. They worked with each girl to provide makeup and hair that everyone felt comfortable with! Everyone was very happy with their results, including several in my group that do typically wear much makeup. Krystina was able to provide glamorous bridal hair and makeup that allowed us to look our best, but still look like us! I would highly recommend Krystina!!! : )

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Krystina was a joy to work with and she really made me look beautiful on my wedding day. She is so friendly and fun and kept me upbeat even while things were going crazy. Since we were running late, Krystina was able to help my bridesmaids and my mother get ready quickly and didn't charge me extra for the extra work even when I offered. As were were waiting for people, she also helped the photographer with my getting ready photos. Krystina was a big help and I'm so grateful for everything she did for me. If you want to look amazing and have a stress free wedding, you have to go to Krystina!