Swanky I Do's

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

One of the best decisions of the entire wedding! I seriously cannot say enough great things about them! Ashley was our planner and she was one of the sweetest people ever to work with. She had an answer to every question and knew what to suggest and how to run the day to make it the most perfect and special day. She was always available and super quick to respond. I am so glad and honored that they were a part of our special day! They are AMAZING!! I was nervous about picking a planner because there is so much pressure for your wedding day and I seriously don't think it could have gone any better. She went way above and beyond my expectations! If you are going to hire a planner (which I HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend) Swanky I do's is definitely the way to go!

Private User
Recently Married

Stephanie was a pleasure to work with! We were married at Bella Collina and did not go the about things like many other brides do :) Stephanie listened to our wishes and helped us create an intimate, amazing, lovely, ceremony and reception! All of my vendors told me she was awesome to work with and we are so thankful she was there to help us create the best day ever!!!! I would highly recommend her!!!!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

These women know what they are doing ! Tayrn did everything for me with out me even asking. She completely took the stress off of me and let me enjoy my day :) Very professional team and when I needed them, literally I never waited more than ten minutes.

Patti
03/08/2014

Stephanie and Taryn were delightful to work with. They were very professional and helped us keep organized as we planned the details of our daughter's wedding. Bringing up questions that we hadn't considered avoided problems that could have spoiled the wedding weekend. Our daughter says that this was money well spent, especially as we got close to the wedding date and were hit with many last-minute details. Everything went off beautifully.

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Swanky I Do's was amazing. Stephanie was so helpful and truly took the stress off of me and I was able to completely enjoy my day!!

Julia
03/08/2014

Stephanie and Taryn are FANTASTIC! They took the time to listen to my thoughts and ideas and put it all together to make my wedding absolutely perfect! I am a high energy OCD type and thought I could "do it all myself"-Boy was I wrong. Taryn helped me organize everything from start to finish, presented drawings/charts/layouts, kept me on track with my timeframe, presented plan B options I didn't even know I needed and allowed me to enjoy the planning process. The day of the wedding was just beyond amazing! I was calm, happy and able to "take everything in" because I knew all the details were being handled. I would absolutely recommend Stephanie, and her team at Swanky I Do's, to make your wedding dreams come true!!

Brittany
03/01/2014

Oh my gosh. What can I not say about Stephanie and her team? They were all angels for my wedding! I worked with Stephanie throughout the design process and she worked with my broken vision and really brought everything together. She knew exactly what I wanted and suggested things I would have never thought about. She was always available for small questions and came to every meeting with me. She worked via email, in person, text and phone calls. She really brought the entire wedding process to a point where it wasn't too much work or stressful for me. Then, on the actual wedding day, it was seamless! She and her team did everything and my husband and I didn't have to do a thing! She even handed out tips, and made sure we had drinks/food when and where we wanted and kept all of the family drama that everyone has away from us. It was more than words can express! Their work made our wedding day much more memorable and wonderful than I can ever explain! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Shannon
01/04/2014

I cannot say enough about Stephanie and her team. Our ceremony was at First Presbyterian Church of Orlando and the cocktail hour/reception was held at the Orlando Museum of Art. Both venues were fantastic to work with. Alyssa the the museum is fantastic to work with. Stephanie made our day flow seamlessly, starting with great communication with my vendors weeks in advance. Every contract was confirmed, manifest was extremely detailed, and she created a "team" atmosphere for my vendors. Everything from decor placement to the flow of the evening seemed effortless and it allowed us to enjoy our day with each other, family & friends without worrying about a thing - which is what I think a wedding day should be about!! Our other vendors included, Amalie Orrange Photography, A Chair Affair, The Rose Company, Premier DJ Entertainment, Over The Top Linen, Arthur's Catering, M3 MakeUp, Publix (Cake), and VIP Transportation Services...all of whom we were thrilled with and would recommend. Thank you, thank you, thank you to SWANKY I DO'S for providing top quality service & hospitality! We will recommend you to ALL of our engaged friends. Warmly, Luke & Shannon

Zulkeira
11/16/2013

I could NOT have done our wedding without the amazing team at Swanky I Dos! I had 16+ vendors for our wedding extravaganza, it truly was a huge event! We transformed not one but two parts of the venue , had cirque performers, ice sculptures, multiple entertainment, 2 DJ set ups, and much much more! Every Coordinator was there to ensure the day went smoothly, they went above and beyond to take care of our bridal party and myself during the day of the wedding. During the actual planning process everyone at Swanky would make sure contracts were taken care of and all logistics and details were finalized in time and properly. I have already recommended Swanky to two future brides and would recommend to 1 million more. This team is truly so genuine and care so much about each individual client and will make sure your day is flawless and beautiful! I will even credit them for the beautiful weather, it was raining all day and magically it all cleared after the ceremony!

Pamela
11/01/2013

Stephanie and the Swanky I Do's team did an amazing job for my daughter's wedding. The wedding was perfect! The Swanky I Do's design reflected the unique and classy style of the bride. I had guests coming to me during the evening with comments that included 'perfect, beautiful and amazing'. The team also did an awesome job of execution! Thank you Swanky I Do's for helping to create beautiful memories!

Greg
10/12/2013

The direct contact and hands on service was over the top prior to the event and even better the wedding day! Swanky I Do's made the day run perfectly smooth for all! Thanks for all your hard work. If you want the best, do not look any further!

Jeff and Jessie
05/11/2013

Our experience with Swanky I Do's was nothing but exemplary from start to finish. We were always able to contact either our coordinator or her assistant whenever we had a question or concern regarding our wedding day! From creating a timeline to ensuring the set up of our centerpieces, Swanky I Do's was there to make our day perfect. We truly appreciate their work and dedication to making each wedding run smoothly while taking the stress off the bride and groom. We recommend them 100%!!!

N.
04/06/2013

SWANKY I DO COULD NOT HAVE BEEN MORE PROFESSIONAL AND PLEASANT TO WORK WITH, THE WEDDING WAS A DREAM FOR MY DAUGHTER AND THE ENTIRE WEDDING PARTY AND FRIENDS COMMENTED ON THE GREAT JOB STEPHANIE DID, SHE WENT OUT OF HER WAY TO ACCOMENDATE OUR ENTIRE FAMILY WITH ANY AND ALL DETAILS, PROBLEMS AND ISSUES.
LOVED THE OUT COME OF ALL THE WEDDING RESULTS I WILL DEFINATELY RECOMMEND HER TO ALL INTERESTED PARTIES. THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES STEPHANIE

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Where to begin...Stephanie is wonderful! Anyone who is planning a wedding needs to find her as your first vendor of choice above all. She had great suggestions, very punctual, detail orientated, and keeps everything in order along the WHOLE way of your planning! My wedding went off perfectly and in great order all thanks to her and her assistant Shannon, highly recommended!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Stephanie and her team are great!! They are fantastic for suggestions, great with details, and ease your concerns all along the crazy ride of wedding planning!

Danielle
07/29/2012

I can't say enough good things about Stephanie. The beginning stages of planning were a little shaky (by no fault of her own). She immediately made things right and helped me have an amazing wedding day. All of my guests have said how beautiful everything turned out and all the credit goes to Stephanie. Planning a wedding from a different state is not easy, to say the least, but having Stephanie in my corner made things a lot less stressful. Never once did I feel like I was just another client; she's very patient and always answered all of my questions, even when I asked the same one a million times like a crazy bride :)

She helped me put together an amazing team of vendors and made sure the ceremony and reception ran smoothly. I highly recommend her to anyone in need of planner.