Swank Photo Studio

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Stacy did an excellent job photographing my wedding. She put together an amazing package complete with engagement portraits and unlimited time the day of my wedding. I was able to keep a high resolution cd of the photos after the wedding and upgraded to an art book style album for a reasonable price. She captures images in a photo-journalism style, so she photographs you getting ready, and other personal moments. She did a great job and I'm very happy with my wedding portraits.

Profile Picture
Private User
2+ years ago

Stacy is a very warm and friendly person, from the second I met her I knew she had the perfect personality for this business and when it came down to picking between 2 photographers it was the reason we picked her. I am not one that feels comfortable in front of the camera but she has a way of making you feel comfortable while giving you feed back to get you in the right position. She was the easiest vendor in our wedding to work with. She is busy traveling and doing photography all over the country (and world) and for this reason is sometimes harder to get in touch with, however, this was not a issue to us. I am not a good judge value as I am never hired anyone for a big event like this but I do love that she does not put any time restrictions to photographing the wedding day and that we got all of our photos with copy right on discs within a few short weeks. I love our wedding photos and am excited about looking through them for many years to come! I would recommend Stacy to anyone looking for a photographer in the Raleigh area.

Services Used: Photography

Working with Stacy was such a pleasure!! She made my wedding day such a pleasure. Stacy was easy to make contact with work around my schedule for my bridal portrait. It ended up raining the day of my portrait and Stacy was ready to reschedule for another day! She had great ideas for our pictures on the day of the wedding and got all the shots in a very reasonable amount of time! I have some breathtaking pictures that I will cherish forever.

Profile Picture
Anonymous
2+ years ago

Stacy is the first phone call we made when we started planning our wedding. Her work is so original and beautiful, I just had to have her creative eye for the engagement, bridal, and wedding day shoots. Photography is so important for your day, you are guaranteed to have amazing images with Swank Photo Studio. We felt so well taken care of during the entire process, she will definitely be our go to for future photography needs!

Services Used: Photography

Swank is so amazing and Stacy is like a magician with her camera. She was so friendly and funny, my husband and I felt so comfortable and that really comes through in our pictures. The pictures we have are beautiful and I can't thank her enough for giving us these amazing shots. She was a pleasure to work with!

Services Used: Photography

Stacy was an amazing photographer! She was great to work with and met with me as many times as I needed. We got a variety of shots and unique pictures I had never seen before.

Services Used: Photography

I would recommend Swank Photo Studio to ANY and ALL brides. Stacy (the photographer) is professional - yet she feels like family and fits right in with the group. I received 600+ excellent photos to choose from. And they were ALL beautiful. Utilizing Swank Photo Studio for my wedding photographer was the best decision I made for my wedding.

Services Used: Photography

Stacy from Swank Photo Studio was absolutely amazing! She provided us with fabulous photos and made us feel so comfortable throughout the entire process! She was professional and approachable at all times. Stacy and her team really exceeded my expectations and I would recommend Swank Photo Studio to all my friends!!

The shots Stacy gets are amazing - she has real talent and such creativity! Somehow she was able to pick out the most key moments and expressions of our wedding and reception...We will cherish these photos forever!

**When I say Stacy really exceeded my expectations I mean that she truly went above and beyond. My fiance and I lost our home when it was hit by a tornado about 6 months ago. She helped to raise some funds for our benefit and seriously helped us out. It really blew our minds and proves that she truly values her clients and treats them like family! It isn't often that we find people like her these days!**

Services Used: Photography

Swank photography in one word: AWESOME! Stacy is extremely talented! My husband and I were so impressed with the Engagement session and the Wedding. Stacy not only gets amazing shots but she adds so much more to the photos with the lighting and background images. Stacy is also so much fun to work with! My husband and I would 100% recommend Swank Photography to anyone! Thanks for making our Wedding Day so special!

Services Used: Photography

Swank Photo Studio is outstanding! There is no other word for Swank's work but that! Swank has an unbelievable gift for detail. Swank knows what you desire when it comes to capturing your special day with photography. She is not just capturing a moment but your memory and experience! Swank will value your wedding and I am so eternally gratefully for the value she put in our wedding! Thank you Swank! We could never say it enough! We recommend every bride or special occasion for Swank Photo Studio to capture!

Services Used: Photography

Stacy is amazing! She is so easy to work with.

Stacy traveled to our destination wedding in St. Lucia. She did an amazing job taking fun and creative pictures around St. Lucia for our "Trash the Dress" photo session. She worked tirelessly to capture amazing shots, and I still can't believe how great they turned out!!!

She also captured our wedding day perfectly. She took pictures of every detail, and I am so glad that she got some of the shots that she did. She captured every memory with creativity and professionalism.

Stacy came early and stayed late. I had heard horror stories of photographers cutting their work short because "time ran out". But Stacy stayed with us until the end. Even months after our wedding, Stacy is still quick to communicate with us whenever we need a print or have a question!

Services Used: Photography

Stacy did an absolute FABULOUS job shooting our wedding. Our friends had referred us who had their wedding about 3 years ago, and they were VERY happy with her as well. I would recommend Stacy to anyone who wants a fun, outgoing, DIFFERENT, photojournalistic approach to their wedding photos. Her pictures were so amazing, one of our's landed on the cover of a big Southern Bridal magazine! :)

Services Used: Photography

Swank Photo Studio exceeded all expectations with my engagement session, bridal portrait and wedding! Stacy is brilliant!

Services Used: Photography

I cannot begin to express how happy my husband and I are with the photos that Stacy took at our wedding. She is incredibly easy to work with, has an eye for the perfect shots, and has an ability to capture your most precious moments without even being noticed! We are so thrilled with all of the pictures that she took and know it will be difficult to narrow them down when we choose shots for our album! The care she took in getting the pictures to us quickly, and always communicating with me to answer questions and confirm appointments was always prompt! She also created a beautiful slide show for us, which was a wonderful surprise for us and our families.

Stacy is gracious and kind, and within the first few minutes of meeting her, she felt like a member of my family who wanted the very best for my wedding photos and the entire day. She is a joy to be around and her love for her work can be seen in her amazingly positive attitude and in her professionalism from start to finish.

We have received the best compliments on our pictures from other couples and family members. They are such high quality and every single shot is more than we ever imagined! I can't wait to use her again for more pictures of my husband and me, and in the future, of our family.

Services Used: Photography

Stacy is amazing to work with. She did our wedding photography but we also took engagement and bridal portraits with her. We have incredible photos from each event. My husband rarely cooperates to take pictures but we actually had fun taking them with Stacy and it was easy to laugh and smile. I wanted high quality wedding photos that captured the entire event. Stacy did not let me down. You will get hundreds of photos and they're all great shots. Not to mention, after Stacy crops, touches up or does 'her thing' with the raw photos they look even more incredible. You get what you pay for and more. I would book her again in a second!

Services Used: Photography

Swank Studio's Stacy and her assistant, Lacy were one of the best choices we made in selecting our wedding vendors! From day one, Stacy emitted this beautiful creative enthusiasm about me and my groom. She read our wedding website to familiarize herself with us and she did a perfect job of capturing our "fairy tale" wedding! Stacy also photographed my bridal portrait session, which turned out to be incredible. With her help, I felt that she captured the essence of me as a bride and created beautiful photographs of me in multiple settings in a magnificent outside park. On the wedding day, Stacy came early, stayed late, and has helped to re-tell the world "our story" of our special day in photograph. People are now re-living the event by seeing the pictures. We had a rather large wedding, with almost 500 guests and it was hard to catch everything. My husband, friends, and I are now able to view the simplest details along with the facial expression and pure emotion of our wedding ceremony and reception. I cannot exaggerate enough about Stacy's work. She is committed to excellence and her photographic artwork is timeless. I feel honored to have had her professionally photograph our wedding. When looking through the gallery, I am constantly reminded of the effort and technique she has perfected in capturing the essence of our event. Not only do I have images that are precious to me, but I have images to show my friends and family of a love story as it unfolds in each photograph. Stacy was great to work with pre-wedding, during the wedding, and post-wedding. She responds to emails and phone calls rapidly and delivers as promises. I wish this scale went higher that 5.0. In my book she is a PERFECT 10! :o) Thanks Stacy! You rock!