Swank Cake Design

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
2+ years ago

I LOVED my cake! It looked beautiful and was SOOO good!!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

The tasting was fun and Wayne made a sketch of my cake during our meeting. Their cake is delicious and they delivered a stunning, elegant cake. I opted for a simple design, but these guys are the best in the business if you want something unique and artistic.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Easy and wonderful to work with!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Swank Cakes provided us with not only a beautiful cake, but a delicious one. I'm still hearing feedback from guests about how fantastic the cake was and I noticed on my way out of the reception how all of the plates had been cleaned! Also, their price was very reasonable! Finally, they easily adapted when we let them know we needed a bigger cake than originally planned for. Thanks so much Swank!!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Our wedding cake was exactly what I envisioned. Superb craftsmanship and attention to detail, not to mention the cake was absolutely delicious!

Jeffrey & Autumn Mickel

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Our cake tasted amazing and was beautiful!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Swank cake designs came highly recommended to me by a family member, and even with such a rave review they still managed to impress us and give us more than we expected. The guys are pleasant to work with - very calm and considerate. They are very responsive and easy to reach. You never have to hound them for an update (we had to increase the number of servings on the cake) or a copy of the contract etc. When we went to meet with them they gave us a little kit to take home, filled with loaves of different kinds of cake and little containers of various delicious icings and fillings, so we could choose our favorites. We had a BALL going through that kit. It was delicious. Some weddings you go to have a beautiful cake that tastes like cardboard. Our cake was beautiful AND delicious. We were very happy with the cake as well as the owner and staff.

I loved my cake!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

The cake was awesome and it was the highlight of the event!!!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Thank so much for everything! The cake was beautiful and delicious!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Swank was our best vendor in our wedding planning experience. If you want a beautiful cake that tastes great AND is at a reasonable price, then no one else we tried truly compared. We met with approximately 8 cake vendors. Swank allowed me to design my cake and they put it on paper in a beautiful sketch that truly showcased their artistic talent. We got so many compliments on the cake due to its flavor & design. We selected lemon poppyseed with buttercream icing and blueberry mouse filling. It was a crowd pleaser. We look forward to receiving our complimentary anniversary cake to relive its yumminess!

4.7

The cake was absolutely beautiful...and it tasted amazing! That is always an important factor for me. I've seen so many beautiful wedding cakes but when it came down to eating it the cake was dry or tasteless. Swank exceeded my expectations. I would highly recommend them to anyone for any occasion.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Outstanding Service and even better Cakes!!! Both the wedding cake and groom's cake were phenomenal. Had so many compliments on both and working with these guys was a pleasure and a breeze. Very professional and will meet all your expectations for your big day! Highly recommend!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Swank did my wedding cake and groom's cake. The cake was amazing and beautiful! Everyone is still talking about how good the cake was! They were very easy to work with and prompt with returning phone calls and answering any questions that I had. I would recommed.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Swank did an amazing job with our wedding cake. They were very easy to work with and a great value. They were able to interpret exactly what we wanted, and gave us a TON of options for flavors. The cake tasting was also awesome...they give you six different kinds of cake and about 18 different fillings. I highly recommend them!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Worth every dime!!! Beautiful and delicious. The guys are wonderful, they listened to us and came up with the perfect cake design. People are still talking about our cake. Thanks