Sutography Weddings

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Holly and Matt exceeded our expectations!!!!! Holly captured every photo request I asked of her and more. They are professional and fun to work with. Holly even gave me some advice on wedding day schedule that really helped make the wedding flow:) We kept talking about Holly and Matt days after the wedding was over because we were so impressed with the job they did:) We are so excited to see the pictures from our special day... we already have full confidence that they are going to be AMAZING.

Services Used: Photography

My husband knew Holly previously and suggested we use her and her husband Mat for our wedding photos. I'm so glad we did! We also got engagement photos with them, and they were amazing. Everyone at the wedding commented on how well Holly was able to manage our large group of people in a kind way, to get things done efficiently. Our photos turned out beautifully, and I'm so pleased with them. Holly's customer service is fantastic, also. I'll definitely be calling them again for other photos in the future.

Services Used: Photography

Being that my wedding was in San Diego and I live in Arizona, I spent many hours searching online for the best photographer/videographer that would fit into my price-range and personality just perfectly. I came across Sutography on wedding wire and inquired about their services. I immediately received a pleasant/personable email back from Holly (photographer) and knew from that point on, she and her husband, Mat (videographer) would be the perfect fit for us. I never even met her prior to my wedding but the constant emails to one another throughout the year kept me confident with her services and I felt like I have known her forever!! Holly and Mat arrived on time to our hotel suite with a big smile and I immediately felt comfortable with them. They are the most pleasant, positive, enthusiastic couple and truly made my wedding day fun and absolutely perfect! I could go on and on about how wonderful they both are and cannot thank them enough for everything. The quality of pictures/video is outstanding and I could not be happier!! Thank you Holly and Mat for making my special day 100% FABULOUS!! :)
Lauren

Services Used: Photography, Videography

Holly & Matt of Sutography did an absolutely fabulous job on our wedding!! Holly's photos were amazing and Matt's video is just incredible. They are a super fun and friendly husband and wife team. I think it is important that they work together, so they know exactly where one another are at all times. I have heard so many horror stories of the photographer and videographer getting in eachother's way. They were absoulutely flawless. Their pricing is reasonable and they sent us our pics and video just a month after the wedding!! They made everyone feel at ease and got some really great shots. Thank you so much to Holly & Matt, for capturing our wedding day so perfectly!!

Amber & Aaron

Services Used: Photography, Videography

PERFECT, AMAZING, THE BEST!!!!! I am so happy that Holly and Mat were able to shot photo and video for our wedding. They captured every emotion and feeling that was expressed on our special day. We are totally addicted to our Highlight Video and have watched it over 100 times. I can not express to you just how amazing these two are. So, you can just stop your search here, because Sutography is the reason that I will be able to feel what I felt on that day all over again any day with just one look at our video and picutres. This was the review I was most excited about writing because they just blew me away! Please visit their website and check out their work. I welcome you to view our video as we are so proud of it!!!! They are so kind, fun, and easy to work with. If you want to remember that feeling you have on your wedding day..... They can give it to you!!! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND SUTOGRAPHY!!!!

Services Used: Photography, Videography

What a great company! Sutography did such an amazing job and really helped to make our wedding day that much more special. They were great to have at the wedding as they knew exactly where to be and when and captured all of our favorite moments. Suffice to say, we were so happy when we received the photos and saw the fantastic results. I would highly recommend this company.

Services Used: Photography, Videography

Holly & Mat are a photography dream team! They truly captured the essence of our wedding starting with our engagement session and spanning to our wedding. They have such a great sense of what will work and are very detail oriented, so they will pause to fix your hair or your husband's boutonniere. They are very reliable and offer lots of tips to prepare you for your wedding day from what to expect for timing to how the day will flow when the unexpected happens. I recommend Holly and Mat of Sutography with flying colors - you will not be disappointed!

Services Used: Photography

I definitely recommend Sutography for any event you would love captured1 Holly is amazing and captured my wedding beautifully! Every picture I wanted she got and so many more. She is unbelieveably talented and my wedding pictures are to die for, I couldn't be any happier with the finished product. During the ceremony and reception HOlly was so friendly, very professional, so easy to get along with and even helped me along the way when it came to cake cutting, etc. Sutography's prices are so reasonable compared to some of these other photographers.

Profile Picture
New User

Holly and Mat and their team are FANTASTIC! We met with them a full year in advance of our wedding and fell in love with their personalities and awesome skills behind the lens. There is something to be said for hiring a husband and wife team as they already know what each other are thinking and where they are going next. We had a lot of fun with them in La Jolla for our engagement session. We were so excited to have so much to choose from to use for our invitations and decor!
On our wedding day, we felt like celebrities! We had a total of 3 photographers (Holly and her 2 assistants) and Mat as our videographer. Our families were blown away by all of the angles they were getting and we can't wait to get our pictures back and see the magic that they worked. They are not only very skilled at what they do, but they are a great value for your money!

Services Used: Photography, Videography

Holly & Mat were great to work with! We had an amazing engagement session using both Holly & Mat as photographers, and then for the wedding we switched Mat over to videographer! We were in luck too; they were training two more staff members so we had 2 extra photographers at our wedding! They were all super friendly and non-obtrusive... I didn't even notice they were there for the most part but they still managed to capture every moment!

Our photos are great & our video makes me tear up (with joy!) almost every time I watch it... which is pretty much every day because I want to relive that day over & over again!

PROS:
-Affordable
-Two for the price of one kind of deal!
-Super nice photographers
-Great skills & experience
-Beautiful work

Services Used: Photography, Videography

Holly was so great to work with. She made my hubby and I feel right at ease especially since both of us are a bit camera shy. We got tons of great feedback from our guests about how great the pictures turned out and how unobtrusive the camera was. I would definitely recommend Sutography to anyone.

Services Used: Photography

Holly and Mat photographed and video-ed of our wedding on 12-5-10. They did a fantastic job! We can't rave about them enough! Since they are a couple, they work extremely well together. They even surprised us with an additional photographer. They were extremely professional, organized and efficient. I didn't have a planner so they helped so much in the chain of events. Everyone enjoyed the entire process since they were so much fun to work with and care very much about their work/clientele. The photos and videos are awesome!!! We have received so many compliments on their work. They go above and beyond the required... surprised us with different looks on the photos. There are so many lovely photos, we can't decide on the best! We are so happy to have found them.

Services Used: Photography, Videography

Holly and Angela were amazing. They captured every moment that was important and took such amazing pictures. Holly is very professional, organized, easy going, and made the experience flawless and fun. I had so many complement from friends and family, whenever I look at the amazing pictures it’s like re-living the moment. Having Holly as a photographer is the best thing a bride can have, especially when a bride is stressed with other details of the wedding. I am so happy to have found them. I highly recommend them!

Services Used: Photography

We met with Holly & Mat in April of this year to plan our destination wedding in La Jolla. We interviewed three photographer's before making our final decision. We knew from our first meeting with Holly & Mat that were the photographers for us! They were extremely professional, organized and their work was amazing. Since we are from Michigan, the majority of our communication (after our initial face-to-face meeeting) was conducted by e-mail and over the phone. Holly and Mat were extremely responsive and offered great creative ideas for our wedding day. They were our absolute favorite due to the fact that they were so organized, professional and creative. I never stressed about any of the details with Holly and Mat. Our wedding was 9/3/10 and they did a wonderful job. All of our guests commented on how they captured the day, our guests and all the details. They were so fun to work with and the communication between Holly and Mat was impressive. They can read each other's minds when working the room:) We can't wait to see our photographs! We highly recommend Holly and Mat of Sutography.

Robbin & Jim Outlaw - Michigan

Services Used: Photography

We used Holly and Mat for our August 14, 2010 wedding. They are awesome photographers and not to mention, very genuine people!!! It was such a pleasure to work with them through the whole wedding process. They both went above and beyond anything we’d expected!

My husband and I met with them and were instantly attracted to their down to earth personalities. They were so accomidating during the whole process. We had our engagement pictures done and were so happy with how comfortable we felt with them.

A week before the wedding I spoke with Holly and she made me feel extremely at ease about the timeline of photos before, after, and during the wedding. At a time that is usually so stressful for a bride, Holly knew exactly what she was doing and made sure to take care of all the small details for me.

On the day of th wedding both she and Mat were PHENOMENAL. Holly knew exactly was she was doing. She was so organized and most of all quick and efficient....especially during pain in the butt family group photos. They were both friendly, fun and made sure to get everyone engaged!

The whole night our bridal party and family members were complimenting how great of a job they did in the making sure they got all of the group photos in an efficient and timely manner. Holly and Mat's demeanor,personality, and down-to-earth vibe were HUGE factors and contributed to our whole wedding experience! I would HIGHLY recommend them!!!!