Susie's Scrumptious Sweets

Susie's Scrumptious Sweets

5399 Nob Hll road
Sunrise, FL 33351 | map
Desserts: Cookies, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Fruit, Groom's Ca...
Additional services: Consultations, On-site Delivery, On-site Setup, Pick...
Health license: Yes
(4.6 / 5.0)
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Delicious and beautiful!!!!! Susie was fun to work with and very creative. The wedding cake was amazing!

• Wedding: 11/01/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our wedding cake was stunning, and more importantly… beyond delicious! They do cake tastings every Saturday where you can try about 15 flavors, and they serve you ENORMOUS portions with plenty to bring home. We sat down with Susie to look through pictures of designs and our cake turned out better then I could have imagined. We had a lot of vendors disappoint us, but this was not one of them. Highly recommend… you can't go wrong! Thanks Susie!

• Wedding: 10/18/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Susie was amazing!!! She completely recreated my vision for my cake. I was blown away when I walked into my reception and saw the cake. As for the cake, it was DELICIOUS!!! We had guests asking for second pieces and other than the top layer to take home there was no cake left at the end of the night!!! My husband was disappointed about this because he wanted more!! Susie is a fabulous baker and I will definitely use her in the future for other events!!!

• Wedding: 07/26/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Delicious cake creative design for our wedding. Best buttercream I ever had

• Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Two words: Coconut cake! Our coordinator saved the top of the cake for us to freeze, but we ate the whole thing within the five days after the wedding! Susie knows her cakes, and the tasting is lots of fun!

• Wedding: 01/19/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Susie's cakes are one of a kind! No chocolate or vanilla here! Our wedding cake was two different flavors, Decadence and Coconut! Decadence speaks for itself as it is the most decadent cake you will ever eat. And people who hate coconut loved our coconut cake! Susie has an awesome cake tasting on Saturdays where her husband serves up 15 different cakes and entertains you for a few hours. Then you sit down with her tell and show her exactly what you want. And then your cake shows up on your wedding day. She's an awesome vendor and we will never buy a cake from anywhere else. Thanks Susie!

• Wedding: 12/28/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Beautiful cake and delicious. I would highly recommend.

• Wedding: 11/23/2013
Rosana
  • Flexibility: 5.0

As soon as we entered Susie's, we felt at home. Her husband is the one who does the cake tastings on Saturdays, and he is so much fun to talk to and makes the experience very enjoyable, plus their many, many flavors of cake are the best around! I have never had cake this good in my life, and they are willing to make anything you want, just bring in a picture. The cake tasting is free and you go home with tons of to go boxes with cake for later. Our cake was 3 tiers, each one a different flavor. I highly recommend the key lime cake with raspberry filling, yumm!!! Perfect for my wedding!

• Wedding: 11/11/2013
Jennifer
  • Flexibility: 5.0

LOVED LOVED LOVED! Our wedding cake turned out absolutely beautiful AND it was deeeeeelicious! All our guests were so impressed, we couldn't be happier with what Susie and her daughter did for us. Worth every penny for the quality and taste, I don't think we could've found any better. Susie treated us like family, not just clients. We went to one of the FREE cake tastings she has every Saturday and tasted almost every flavor she makes, after the tasting she took the time to sit down and ask us what we wanted, drew it out for us and gave us ideas, which is exactly what we needed. We felt confident that our cake was going to be spectacular and it was!!! Thank you so much Susie!

• Wedding: 11/09/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Susie is an absolute treat and so accommodating! The cake was delicious!!! We were getting so many compliments on how yummy it was!!!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Susie, her husband, and the cakes are amazing. The cake was delicious and the presentation was excellent. I had several cake tastings with other vendors and Susie's was not only the best tasting but they were the most professional.

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Susie's made our cake for our wedding on April 6th 2013 at the Weston Hills Country Club. one word... WOW!! We had sampled her cake at a wedding show and the taste blew us away. Never tasted cake so good.

The sample display was awesome and we walked into our appointment and said we would like that one. After some great cake tasting we ordered it and had a great experience with her.

She is a wonderful and sweet lady with a great team. I highly recommend her. The cake was delivered on time and was great!!!

• Wedding: 04/06/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I wanted a beachy wedding cake for my South Florida wedding. Susie Scrumptious delivered a completely gorgeous 3-tier cake with fondant icing and white chocolate seashells all over. We added a beachy bride and groom topper and some bright flowers and it was totally perfect. It took my breath away. My parents picked the coconut flavor cake. It was very tasty, moist, and kept the beachy theme going. (Although it was a little bit too sweet for my taste - I'm a dark chocolate lover and was more concerned about the appearance of the cake anyway). OH, and she delivered this amazing cake with only 2 weeks notice, since my parents decided to switch vendors at the last minute. She even met with me a few days before the wedding to make sure the look would be what I wanted.

• Wedding: 11/10/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amazing and soo delicious!!!! Everyone raved about our wedding cake!!!! Def recommend this company!!!

• Wedding: 11/09/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

YUM YUM YUM. That's all I can say. They are the sweetest people and Susie sure knows how to bake. My guests ate it all! So good. Go for a Saturday tasting and see for yourself! She's an amazing designer, and so patient. I changed my mind several times and she didn't mind at all, made the most creative grooms cake! Love it!

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our cake from Susie Scrumptious Sweets was exactly what the name says, SCRUMPTIOUS!! We ordered an ivory 3 tier dotted pearl cake with cascading blue orchids and it was so beautiful!!! The cake not only looked beautiful but it was absolutely delicious!!! We ordered the key lime cake with fresh raspberries and coconut cake. Our guests told us that it was the best cake they had ever had at a wedding. I highly recommend Susie Scrumptious for any cake needs.

• Wedding: 09/22/2012
954-748-4740
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
4.7