Susie & Becky

Value
Flexibility
Private User
Recently Married

I loved working with Inspired Photography. It's sometimes hard when planning a wedding to find professional, responsive, and responsible vendors. Becky and Susie are the epitome of professionalism. They always responded within a day to any of my questions. I found it very reassuring that they took a very detail oriented approach to satisfying all my needs on my wedding day.
But Becky turned out to be more than a photographer for us on our wedding day. In the planning process, Becky shared her experiences with us about how best to arrange the day, where to get ready, and what logistics we would need to worry about. The day of, my husband's button popped off and they happened to have needle and thread handy, and sewed it back on!
I highly recommend Inspired Photography if you're looking for photographers that are extremely easy to work with and will go that extra mile to help out with any part of this stressful once in a lifetime experience.

Services Used: Photography

Our photographer was Becky for both our engagement shoot and our wedding. She is the sweetest, kindest person that you won't feel like you or she is "working." Doing an engagement shoot is strange, because it's the first time that you're paying a professional photographer to take lots of pictures...of you! But Becky made us love the experience, she kept giving us such positive feedback that we felt like supermodels. And our pictures turned out amazing! We're an average couple (well, I married the most beautiful woman on the planet!), but both our engagement and wedding photos look like they're right out of a magazine! For both sessions, her assistant was equally professional and did great jobs! Her philosophy--which we loved--is to be out-of-sight but always there to capture the perfect moment. We've been to multiple weddings where the photographer is standing right in front of the bride coming down the aisle, clicking away with the loudest camera, which I would have found very distracting if I were the groom. At our wedding, I never really noticed her during the ceremony and she didn't block my view of my gorgeous wife coming down the aisle. And yet, our pictures were amazing, as if she were right in the middle of it all.
Bottom line: great person to work with, very accommodating to your preferences, doesn't get in the way, and you get brilliant collection of photos that will last a lifetime!

Private User
Recently Married

Phew! If we could give a zillion starts then we would. Becky was the most incredible photographer we could have asked for. She was quick, organized, responsive, and so so so talented. She was fantastic in capturing so many moments, but so receptive to our needs as a couple, family, bridal party, and anything else that came our way.

We really appreciated the thoughtfulness of the questionnaires that were given to us throughout the process - it shows how much they genuinely care about their clients and allows them to capture your day in the most perfect way. My husband isn't super crazy about taking pictures, but Becky made him feel so comfortable and we are so happy with the final product of our photos!

We highly recommend them!

Services Used: Photography

Becky and Susie were referred to us by another photographer and what amazing serendipity that was!

Throughout the entire process the two of them were excellent to work with: fun, vivacious, professional and warm. They really make an effort to get to know you and work within your needs and budget without making you feel as though you're cutting corners. I personally have a hard time getting my photo taken and they made me feel so comfortable. The engagement session was FREEZING and they kept us laughing and posing the entire time.

When it came to my wedding the photos that I have seen so far are perfection in every sense of the word. I was sick on my wedding day and Becky did an amazing job moving everyone along and checking in on me. She even made sure that envelopes that were handed to us by guests made it to the gift card box! She goes above and beyond for you and we are so blessed to have had her there. Unfortunately Susie was very sick but the two of them made sure that we had an excellent second photographer on hand who also took amazing photographs. He was a pleasure to work with.

We really cannot say enough great things and we are so excited to see the rest of our photos!

Aaron
07/05/2014

Susie and Becky were amazing. Their service was unequivocal to any that I've ever experienced. They were the epitome of professionalism. Their work ethic was excellent and their work was just beautiful. I will definitely be using them again in the future.

Kelly
05/31/2014

Words cannot describe how wonderful Becky and Susie are! We used Inspired Photography for our engagement photos and my Fiance, at the time, and I could not believe how beautiful the pictures were and we knew we wanted them to be part of our wedding as well. Leading up to the wedding, Becky and Susie would always keep in touch and even send us little gifts that were truly touching and sweet. On our wedding day, Susie and Becky completely captured every special moment on camera (we were blown away when we saw the pictures). Susie and Becky are such wonderful people and truly care for what they do. I would HIGHLY recommend them for any event :) Thank you again, Susie and Becky!!

Services Used: Photography

Becky and Susie are hands down the best photographers out there. Their love for what they do is very evident in the way they treat their clients and the guests at the wedding, their creativity and the time they put in to provide quality pictures. My husband and I cannot stop looking at our wedding pictures, and we're so thankful for Becky and Susie's teamwork, encouragement and support before and throughout the wedding.

Services Used: Photography

Becky and Susie from Inspired Photography shot my Spring wedding in April. From the moment I spoke with Susie on the phone I knew that they were going to be the perfect photographers for my wedding! Throughout the entire planning process they were so helpful. They responded to calls and e-mails almost immediately! I shared my vision with them and they executed it perfectly. I had to call them a day before the wedding because there was an issue with the time and they were so flexible and accommodating to the new schedule. On the day of the wedding they were professional and extremely easy to work with. The pictures were BEAUTIFUL and exactly what I envisioned. I am so happy that I followed my instincts and chose them as my photographer.

Nils
11/02/2013

Becky

All I can say is WOW!

You have so far exceeded my expectations, I don't know what else to say...

When I first viewed the blog, I started to cry with all the emotions flooding me from the day of our wedding.

When Sandy wanted to have the wedding photographed I was hesitant, thinking this is our second wedding, is this really necessary? Oh my God, was I so wrong. Thank you, thank you,thank you for preserving that special day for both of us. You have a special gift.

Thanks from the bottom of my heart,

Nils

anton
10/05/2013

Susie, Becky, and Jay were amazing. I have a saying that dealing with my fiance's family is like herding cats, but Susie/Becky/Jay handled them like pro's. They were extremely responsive, friendly, and really made everyone feel wonderful. On top of that they worked quickly, took beautiful photos, and kept out of the way of the wedding while seamlessly capturing everything. Wonderful work and wonderful people!

Services Used: Photography

If you love their style of photography, don't hesitate to hire Becky and Susie for your wedding! I'm so glad I did. Susie and Becky make you feel extremely comfortable right away, but also remain focused on capturing sincere, meaningful moments in a beautiful way. Before our engagement photo shoot, I asked them for photos that look as if they could have been painted, and that's exactly what I received! On my wedding day, they were punctual, efficient, hardworking, and non-intrusive. My guests barely noticed they were there, and they never got in the way during the ceremony or reception. The photographs are beautiful, artistic, and expressive. They tell the story of our wedding day beautifully and I am still receiving compliments every week! I can't thank you enough, Susie and Becky, and I definitely recommend your work both online and to all my engaged friends in Baltimore!

Susana
07/06/2013

If you don't hire Susie and Becky to photograph your wedding then you probably aren't interested in exquisite pictures that will forever remind you of your special day. These two are simply incredible. Their shots are amazing, they are incredibly professional and the speed with which they process wedding photos is astounding (we were married less than 2 weeks ago and already our crisp, natural, awe-inspiring shots are ready for viewing and download).

From the moment we met Susie and Becky we knew they were right for us. They offered us a free mini-shoot to demonstrate their prowess and we are so glad they did for we were able to see their keen ability capture us in a very natural way. They were easy to work with leading up to the wedding and on the wedding day their relaxed attitudes and professionalism were fantastic. And boy did they know how to shoot our venue Stone Manor Country Club. In fact, if you are getting married at Stone Manor and do not choose Susie and Becky as your photographers you may want to reconsider your sanity.

There is so little about a wedding that truly lingers. Centerpieces wilt, appetizers are consumed and even memories fade. But pictures are forever and for us this meant that choosing the right photographer was paramount. It was with these high expectations that we selected Inspired Photography and somehow our lofty expectations were surpassed many times over. Susie and Becky, thank you so much for capturing our special day so wonderfully.

Matt and Susana

Services Used: Photography

By and far the best experience I've ever had with any business. The professionalism of these two are amazing and they make sure to go above and beyond expectations to make the wedding a day to remember. From the beginning, they are responsive to all questions and make sure to capture the wedding day in the perfect way. TWO HUGE THUMBS UP!!!!

Tawni
06/22/2013

My experience with Inspired Photography by Susie & Becky was just WONDERFUL!! I can not say enough great things about them as people, the services they provided and the quality of photography I received!! From the the first phone call, to the wedding day, to the gorgeous final album i recently received, Inspired Photography was an absolute pleasure to work. Susie and Becky are not only the nicest, sweetest women you will ever meet but they are AMAZING photographers. My wedding photography was something I really wanted to be great, I wanted to look at these pictures and be able to re-live the day all over again and that is EXACTLY what I got. Every picture was perfect! They captured every moment of my wedding beautifully and I would absolutely recommend them to anyone!! They are just fantastic and I can't thank them enough for capturing the best day of my life so perfectly.

Services Used: Photography

The best of the best! My husband and I truly cannot say enough good things about Susie and Becky. We looked at so many websites of other photographers before finding them, looking for pictures that really captured the emotion of the day - something they have truly mastered. From the very first meeting to seeing the final pictures, everything was perfect. It was so easy to feel comfortable around them, and that showed in all of our pictures. So many of our guests, our parents, our wedding party - everyone was truly blown away not just by the final pictures but by Susie and Becky themselves. We really could not recommend them any higher - Inspired Photography should be the easiest vendor decision you make!

Services Used: Photography

We love Becky and Susie! Not only did we get amazing photos of our wedding (and engagement) but they added to the experience. They made everyone (from us to the grandmothers) feel very comfortable and moved things along during the formal photos. We look forward to using them again for our future life events!