Supersound Productions

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

DJ Doug (and Scott!) were amazing. We had so many people (and a wide variety of age ranges) comment on how great the music was and how much they enjoyed the flow of the night. We simply couldn't be happier with how everything worked out, and we were especially thankful for the close communication Doug had with us throughout the process. Doug was able to completely respect our musical taste (folk/Americana/indie), but also read the crowd really well and brought his own incredible DJ skills to the table. The uplighting he provided was tasteful and affordable, and it MADE the look of what was already a beautiful venue.

Services Used: DJ

Doug was a pleasure to work with and so much fun! I have never seen so many people on the dance floor at the end of the night. So many people have told me in the weeks after the wedding that they have never danced so much at a wedding. Doug knows how to keep the crowd on the dance floor and keep the party going.

The lighting package transformed our venue space. Doug went to the venue prior to our wedding to determine the perfect lighting for our reception.

I would recommend his services to any couple who wants to the most fun at their wedding!

Services Used: DJ

Doug was unbelievable! You can tell not only does he love music, he really knows his stuff! He took cues from our musical taste and we never had to worry about the party slowing down. He has a great personality and shows it, but without being that DJ who just wants to hear himself speak. Doug did a fantastic job of showing his personality (and ours) through the music. The flow and variety was perfect, not to mention the lighting he provided was a perfect accompaniment to our venue and overall feel of the wedding. Quality sound was provided for our outdoor ceremony and cocktail hour. He has a great voice and that matters when you are doing introductions. DJ Doug-O is the perfect DJ for anyone who wants to emphasize great music, set a wonderful mood, and get superior quality in all of the services you look for in a DJ! It is "Supersound Productions" for a reason and I definitely echo that sentiment!

Services Used: DJ

Doug was fabulous, he was super professional, wrote us back immediately, and most importantly, sooo much fun and played amazing music! He mixed in everything so well, we all danced the whole night! We had a such a blast!!!

Kyle
05/31/2014

Doug was awesome. I didn't have to do anything. He took care of it all and played all the right music. People who came to my wedding have been non stop telling me how much fun the had. I definitely made the right choice in a DJ.

Services Used: DJ

DJ Doug was AMAZING! The music was great, the up lighting was perfect and he kept everyone on the dance floor from the first song to the last song. Great selection of music and he played all the songs I wanted him too. I could not have asked for a better DJ.

Services Used: DJ

Doug was absolutely great to deal with. He listened to everything we wanted and was incredibly flexible, particularly on the day of the wedding. In particular, he provided really helpful and insightful guidance in areas in which my wife and I did not have strong opinions or in dealing with decisions that we had not thought about thoroughly. All told, Doug was a fantastic DJ and I would enthusiastically recommend him to anyone.

Services Used: DJ

Supersound took care of both the DJing and the lighting for our ceremony and reception. We met with Doug and Scott to finalize everything a couple of weeks before the ceremony and they guided us through everything. They were very helpful with making suggestions and giving us options to make our day special. The day of the wedding they were on top of everything so that we did not have to worry about a thing. Scott was our main DJ and he got everyone out onto the dance floor. Several people came up to us and said our wedding was one of the best they have ever been to and I have Doug, Scott and Supersound to thank for such awesome entertainment.

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Extremely satisfied was definitely worth every bit of money we paid 5 stars

Services Used: DJ

Our DJ Doug O'Rourke was phenomenal. He was professional and did a great job listening to all of our requests and song choices. He made the whole process extremely easy. Doug also did all of the lightening for the event. We had our wedding at the Society Room of Hartford and Doug did all the lighting and staging for the entire hall upstairs and downstairs. It looked absolutely beautiful. Doug did the music for the ceremony as well, procesional, recessional etc., it was all fabulous. At the end of the night when everyone was out on the dance floor Doug did a great job keeping the excitement and energy up, every one danced, and everyone had a wonderful time.
It was such an amazing wedding, and Supersound productions was the entire lighting and entertainment. I would absolutely recommend Doug O'Rourke to a friend. He did an awesome job.

Services Used: DJ

DJ Doug was just fabulous to work with. He is positive, energetic, professional and very responsive to the brides needs. He provided me with several consultations where I was consistently impressed by his expertise. During my wedding he adjusted the music according to the needs of our crowd and when I gave feedback (for example: I wanted a slow song) he changed the music immediately (well, after the song finished!). On top of that, he provided our venue with fabulous lighting that honestly, made the whole night! It turned our venue from pretty to stunning. I highly recommend DJ Doug, both for his DJ and lighting skills.

Peter
10/06/2012

Working with DJ Doug and Supersound was a pleasure! Communication was easy and Doug was very accommodating with music and scheduling. We were so happy with the music and our guests were as well. One guest already asked for Supersound's contact info so she can use them at her upcoming wedding. We couldn't have been more pleased with the service and professionalism we received from Doug.

Services Used: DJ

DJ Doug was an amazing DJ and truly made our wedding. We got married in Block Island and DJ Doug traveled to Block Island to be our DJ. From start to finish, he did an amazing job. The dance floor at our wedding was literally packed the entire night, to the point that when the wedding was over, people were chanting that they wanted one more song because they didn't want the night to end. He knew all the right songs to play all night long to keep people dancing and having a great time, in addition to a list of songs that my husband and I wanted played throughout the night. In my opinion, the music is what makes a wedding fun, and DJ Doug and Supersound productions truly went above and beyond to make our wedding a blast. To this day, people still talk about our wedding and say it was the most fun wedding they have ever been to. Some people say they have never danced so much in their entire lives as they did that night. DJ Doug was great to work with. He was constantly accessible through email, text and phone calls and was always receptive. He has so much experience being a DJ and it truly showed the night of our wedding when he was able to read the crowd to see what songs would keep everyone on the dance floor. In my husband and my opinion, our wedding would not have been what it was without DJ Doug and Supersound productions. It was truly the best night of our lives, and a huge part of that was because of the music and dancing. I would highly recommend Supersound productions if you want to have an amazing and memorable wedding that people will be talking about for years to come.

patricia
08/25/2012

DJ Doug helped to make our wedding a smash hit. Our friends and family all had a blast dancing all night. Doug was very attentive to our needs prior to the event and right through the night. He went over all the details with us making the night stress free and so much fun! Doug played all the right songs at all the right times. Also he was fun upbeat and proffesional on the microphone. We were amazed that everyone young and old and even some that never dance were out on that dance floor with us!!! I would recommend Supersound Productions to anyone looking for a great DJ.

Patricia

Megan
08/11/2012

We are so happy that we chose Supersound Productions to provide the music for our wedding. We presented a challenge by having an outdoor wedding under a tent, with our ceremony outdoors as well. The guys were able to provide music for our ceremony, the exact songs that we wanted. During the reception even, if a song was requested that they didn't have, they downloaded it on the spot! Everyone danced the night away at our wedding. To this day, guests are still complementing out choice of a DJ. We would highly recommending these guys. They truly go above and beyond for you, to give you exactly what you want for your special event.

Services Used: DJ

We could not have asked for a better DJ. Coming from Vermont, he made time to meet with us to find out what we liked and how we wanted our reception to flow. He played our music and kept everyone moving. They were able to find the perfect music to make everyone dance, from 8 to 80, it was incredible watching both families have an amazing time and I just got to relax and enjoy myself. I have been to 3 weddings since then and the DJ's didn't come close to being as amazing, helpful, and in tuned to the party as Doug was for us. Almost a year later I still hear from family how amazing the dancing was and that is all in part to the wonderful work Doug and his co-workers do!