Superior Sound Entertainment

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Bronson is a very awesome DJ. We were very lucky to have him for our DJ. Bronson got along with everyone. Played awesome music. Has a lot of songs. We played classic country all the way to rock. My husband listens to rock and I listen to everything. So there was a great mix. We had a blast. Thank you Bronson!!

Superior Sound Entertainment responded with the following comments:

Michelle. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this most excellent review of my services. I really do appreciate it. Once again Congrats and best wishes on your new lives together may they be filled with Joy.

Lauren
06/27/2015

Superior Sound was everything we could have asked for in a DJ! Bronson did a great job at keeping the party going. He did everything we asked for and more! My husband and myself would highly recommend him for any DJ services!
Thanks Bronson!

Superior Sound Entertainment responded with the following comments:

Hello Lauren. oh my thank you very very much for being so gracious. It was my pleasure helping you achieve your dream wedding & a very fun wedding night.. I wish you both many years of wedded bliss.

Bonnie
05/24/2015

Bronson was an incredible DJ! He was very patient with my (very intoxicated) wedding party and he kept everyone dancing all night long! He even got the older couples out on the dance floor!! To top it off, he was very very affordable! We really appreciated his thank you to us, as well, even though he did all the work. Thanks, Bronson at Superior Sound!

Superior Sound Entertainment responded with the following comments:

Bonnie Thank you so much for honoring me with such a great review. I am very pleased that you enjoyed my services. Everyone was so nice & thanks again for inviting me to dinner. I wish you both nothing but happiness.

Recently Married

Bronson was very professional & made our wedding reception really fun! Our guests keep saying it was one of the best weddings they have been to in a long time!

Superior Sound Entertainment responded with the following comments:

Hello. I wanted to say thank you for leaving me this very nice review. I am very happy that you selected me as your DJ & that you had such a great time on your wedding night. Cheers & I wish you both a lifetime of happiness together.

Jessica
10/04/2014

Bronson was great every step of the way. Very responsive while I was planning our songs, and flexible during our reception to accommodate the photographer's and our needs. He kept us dancing all night long, and even found a hard-to-find, special song from 1907 for us.

amber
09/05/2014

I worked with superior sound entertainment for my wedding. Bronson smith was very professional but also very down to earth. Easy to work with and kept the party alive at my wedding. Guests had such a fun time. He played all the right songs.

Sue
08/23/2014

Bronson did a great job! Everyone loved the music. I highly recommend him.

Recently Married

Bronson was fantastic! He worked with our "must haves" list and was cool about our "please don't" list. Everyone was happy and we danced the night away :)

Services Used: DJ

Bronson is amazing & goes well above & beyond!! My new husband and I are VERY pleased and would recommend him to anyone! He always responded back within an hour, if not immediately with phone calls the year leading to wedding, was very informative and helped make decisions and extremely professional & kind! You will not go wrong choosing him & rates are great! Thanks for EVERYTHING Bronson! :)

Ken
08/09/2014

Bronson was a very professional and flexible DJ to work with. Our reception took a couple twists in the time line but he adapted to them seamlessly. Dance floor was packed none stop. He arrived well before the event and had all gear prepped and ready way in advance. No technical issues of any kind. Definitely a very seasoned and experienced DJ. I would highly recommend Bronson for your event. I felt the price we paid was extremely competitive and a definite value for what we experienced. You will not be disappointed. His response time to emailed questions was within a couple hours at the extreme most. He is motivated and driven to do the best he can.

Superior Sound Entertainment responded with the following comments:

I can't thank you both enough for being such outstanding clients. You were both gracious and so friendly it was a pleasure to have worked for you on your wedding day. it's always so amazing to me that my clientele are salt of the earth amazing people. I am very pleased that you enjoyed my services & very thankful for this amazing review that you both left for me. Cheers & a Long and happy life to you both.

Kassidy
08/02/2014

Bronson at Superior Sound did an amazing job and kept our guests dancing all night long! He was very friendly and professional and always responded very promptly anytime that I had questions, which made planning the reception portion of the wedding a breeze. Bronson did all the announcements and played all the songs that we requested and we could not have asked for a better DJ! We would highly recommend Superior Sound to anyone in search of a DJ!

Superior Sound Entertainment responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for this fantastic review, It really means a lot to me that my clients are pleased with the services that I provide for them. I can't thank you both enough for being so friendly. Thank you again for selecting me, it was truly a pleasure to have been your DJ. God bless you both.

1+ year ago

Excellent! Dance floor was full all night long.

Services Used: DJ

We had gotten the recommendation from a family member to go with Superior Sound Entertainment and we couldn't be happier with the results. As a couple, you want your guests to have fun on your wedding day, as well as yourself. The groom and myself were on the dance floor all night, and so were the guests. There was never a dull moment, the DJ knew what he was doing, and he was centered around the bride and groom's wants, not his. We had received compliments from multiple guests on how enjoyable the wedding entertainment was. Not only was he a complete blast, but he was very affordable. Our entire wedding cost about $6,000, and he was only a small portion of that. We would recommend Superior Sound Entertainment to anyone looking to have amazing entertainment at an affordable price.

Superior Sound Entertainment responded with the following comments:

Once again I wanted to say thank you for selecting me to be your DJ. You & you're guest were so nice to work with. I am very happy that everyone have so much fun & thanks for letting me sit down and eat with you.

Services Used: DJ

We had our wedding on Washington Island, and I was super nervous I wasn't going to find anyone in the prime of wedding season to make the drive all the way to DJ our wedding. But, then we found Bronson at Superior Sound! Not only was he willing to travel long distances, but his price was very reasonable and affordable. Before the wedding, he stayed in constant contact, even sending us a welcome packet and informational page to fill out detailing our schedule and what we wanted/needed him to do. A week before the wedding, he called and confirmed the details too. On the actually day, he arrived super early, brought everything he needed himself, and throughout the wedding was incredibly kind, patient, and easy-going. He played songs that got people up and dancing- they were sad to end the night. And he was a fantastic MC, even when we asked him to announce things last minute. GREAT DJ! You'd be lucky to book him for your event!

Superior Sound Entertainment responded with the following comments:

Thank you very much for this fantastic review you are far too kind, I thank you for being such excellent clients you were both beyond gracious. It's really nice having the opportunity to meet people like you.

1+ year ago

DJ was awesome! No one had any complaints. He played a great selection of music and honored the songs that we requested. I would recommend him as your DJ for your wedding. Everything was perfect!

Superior Sound Entertainment responded with the following comments:

Thank you very much for being such great clients, it was pleasure working for you.

Services Used: DJ

Bronson at Superior Sound Entertainment was everything we were looking for in a DJ for our wedding. Coming from someone who has a hard time getting in the mood to dance; I did not stop dancing all night! Our guests never stopped either! Very friendly, and great value! Thank you for a night to remember!
-Emilie and Keith

Superior Sound Entertainment responded with the following comments:

Emilie and Keith Thank you so much for this most wonderful review,I am so happy that both of you had so much fun that makes me feel really good. I also wanted to say thank you for inviting me to sit down with everyone for dinner & THANK YOU for the Gratuity that you gave me at the end of the night it was so unexpected and SO NICE OF YOU !!