Sunflower Entertainment

Value:
(4.9 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

WOW!!! I got Jessica's name off Google (searched for hora loca - crazy hour) and after speaking to her a couple of times felt she was the right person for our event (formal wedding on Fisher Island). I was looking to wake-up the event as it neared the end with some fun and OMG - we were not disappointed. As people were looking to say their goodbyes, I suggested they wait a few minutes as more was coming (the whole party, although black tie was put together with fun as the goal). When the hora loca started (we had two female dancers, one male dancer, and one stilt walker) the party started up like in the beginning with everyone dancing and having a great time. The dancers were unbelievable (both make and female) leaving everyone with a smile on their faces and although this review is being written two weeks after the event, people are still raving about how much fun it was.

• Wedding: 11/22/2014

My wedding was awesome thanks to you SUNFLOWER ENTERTAINMENT

• Wedding: 11/01/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Sunflower Ent was FANTASTIC! They were so full of life, and fun! Our guests had the best time dancing with the entertainers. We hired 7 entertainers, and wouldn't have done anything different. Jessica was so helpful, and made the process a breeze! She had the guests jumping around and singing. All of our guests from up north told us that they made the night so much fun and even more memorable! Thank you to Jessica and her team!

• Wedding: 07/27/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I hired sunshine entertainment for my wedding! Originally I had only hired two stilt walkers but the day before the event I ended up hiring a ballerina! I requested for all entertainers to be dresses in white to compliment the theme and elegance of my event! I had a lot of family from my home state of Indiana who have never experienced the hora loca before and they loved it! Other family from Colombia and Peru loved it as we'll! Thankyou to Jessica and her staff for a wonderful time!

xoxo
Erika & Carlos

• Wedding: 07/26/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amazing!!!! Our guests are still talking about our wedding. Just when the dance floor was slowing down here comes the drums, stilt walker and 2 dancers! Giving out beads and masks (provided by me) and getting everyone, from old to young on the dance floor! My husband did not expect that as it was a surprise to him from me and he was floored!!! It was the most fun anyone could have at a wedding. My dad who is in a wheelchair was also on the dance floor heading a Conga Line!!! I recommend them 100%

• Wedding: 07/26/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jessica was a pleasure to work with and our Hora Loca was definitely amazing! We had 2 Brazilian dancers and a stilt walker and they were all great! Our family and friends are still talking about how much fun they had. Thank you, Sunflower Entertainment. You truly made it a memorable wedding!

Paola & Jamie

• Wedding: 07/12/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amazing! The robot and LeD dancer were a hit. Everyone tells me it's the best hora loca they have ever been to. Thank you!

• Wedding: 07/04/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

They were Amazing!! Since the very beggining Jessica was very pleasing. The day of my wedding they were there on time and performed amazing. My guests all Loved the hora loca and have commented how much fun it was. Everyone got up to dance and have a great time. I definitely recommend Sunflower Entertainment and the Hora Loca for a wedding. Thank you!!!

• Wedding: 06/14/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

La hora loca was the highlight of our wedding. We had an amazing time!

• Wedding: 11/16/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Let us first thank my new brides Aunt (Tia) for suggesting crazy hour as part of our wedding. Crazy hour turned out to be one of the high lights of our wedding. Half of our guest were what we refer to as "Americans" and the other half were first and 2nd generation Americans from Colombia. Crazy hour certainly has a strong Latin flare but I think our American guest enjoyed as much or more as our Latin guest did. The performers were great, everyone had a blast , the performers got everyone involved and those that attended will never forget our wedding, due in part to the "crazy Hour". Ericka and Patrick Forshee

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The owner Jessica was an absolute pleasure to work with! She was very responsive and extremely helpful in assisting me with selecting the appropriate entertainment for our wedding reception. We wanted an hora loca and we decided to book a dancer and a stilt walker.

During the reception the entertainers arrived on time and the hora loca was a hit with all of our guests. I'm so glad I decided to have Sunflower Entertainment help us with the hora loca. The entertainers were great and the costumes were fabulous! I would definitely recommend to a friend!

• Wedding: 11/09/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Sunflower Entertainment did the Hora Loca for my daughters wedding and did an unbelievable job. All the guess loved it Jessica and her crew did a great job, thank you so much..

• Wedding: 11/02/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Best Hora Loca ever!!!!! Had everyone dancing and having a great time at our wedding!!! Thank you!!!!!

• Wedding: 04/12/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had the samba hora loca. and the dancers were very animated and got everyone dancing. Everyone loved it and had a great time.

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Profile Picture
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Thanks, thanks, to Sunflower Entertainment, specially to Jessica and "La Hora Loca", by making my husband 60's Surprise Party a success. The girls were spectacular. All the guest were on the dancing floor with them and had a lot of fun. I received a lot of compliments for a colorful and good party. "La Hora Loca" was the absolute hit of our party. I recommend Sunflower Entertainment . Jessica is an excellent manager, very nice and professional .

• Wedding: 03/16/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Thank you for your service. We have the best time. The entire show was amazing.

• Wedding: 03/16/2013
305-416-4752
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment