Sugarmaker Bakery

Sugarmaker Bakery

Glen, NH
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

Quality of Service
Flexibility
Profile Picture
Sarah
08/05/2012

Beth is wonderful and her cake is DELICIOUS! She does an amazing job decorating with flowers. It was gorgeous and delicious! And she even did a golf-themed whoopie pie cake (again, delicious!) as a surprise Groom's Cake for my fiance at the rehearsal dinner. She made a special trip to sneak it in!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

My cake was exactly what I wanted. I chose 2 different flavors with different fillings, everyone enjoyed them. Beth does a buttercream frosting which is a little sweet for me, but most people love it and it is typical for wedding cakes. Beth was very accommodating in searching for different types of edible snowflakes online to decorate the cake with. It was a beautiful cake! I can't wait until my anniversary to have more of it :). She will do a taste testing for you and show you pictures of some of her work. I believe she can create the cake of anyone's dreams.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Coming all the way from RI, it was tough trying to find a good cake baker for our big day... We took a chance on the Sugarmaker Bakery and we are glad that we did! Beth is a sweetheart and she made a beautiful and tasty wedding cake for our wedding. We would highly recommend her. :)

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Beth was great! Super nice and down to earth. She made all cupcakes for us to taste the different flavors. Cake turned out beatiful and price were reasonable!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

The value and price couldn't be beat. Beth makes the most deliciously beautiful cake. it was elegant without being fussy.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Our cake was beautiful and delicious! We chose a 3 layer cake, chocolate, yellow, chocolate, with buttercream frosting, and it was so good. Beth decorated it with flowers we provided and it was simple but elegant, just what we had envisioned. I wish another event planned so I could order another cake!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Beth from Sugarmaker Bakery was a pleasure to work with. The cake tasting was one of the first things we did in gearing up for the wedding and we had so much fun bringing our moms and sampling different cakes at the low key restaurant she owns with her family. Beth was so easy going and had some great suggestions for us. I have to say, I was not one of these brides that had an exact vision of how I wanted every detail to be, down to the wedding cake, so it was great to work with someone as talented as Beth. After having met with me and Jeff, she came up with a cake decorated perfectly to suit us. The cake was moist and delicious and rather than save our top for a year later (which would have been to hard to do anyways because it was so good there was no way we could let it sit there), we are taking Beth up on her suggestion to contact her around our 1 year anniversary and have a fresh one made!

3.8

The cake tasted delicious. It was a grand mariner cake with a four berry filling and buttercream frosting. It was so good my husband had two pieces at the reception. The cake looked nice, but I was a little disappointed overall as the detail work was less than what I was expecting. However, everyone complimented the cake once it was served.