Sugar is Sweet Cakes LLC

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Loved Amanda!! Our cupcakes were delicious and beautiful!!

Profile Picture
Diana
11/10/2012

Sugar is Sweet Cakes LLC was the best choice we could have made for our wedding cake. My husband and I decided we wanted to have cupcakes for our guests instead of the traditional wedding cake. Amanda was able to create such beautiful and tasty cupcakes for our guests to enjoy. We also were able to have a small cake for my husband to enjoy and to do cake cutting at the reception. Amanda was able to create the perfect design on our cake that we envisioned. Amanda was very prompt in communicating via email which helped us keep our minds at ease! We would definitely recommend Sugar is Sweet Cakes LLC to anyone who is looking for the best looking and best tasting wedding cake!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Sugar is Sweet Cakes and the owner Amanda did a AMAZING job on my wedding cake/cupcakes. I used her before for my birthday and was thrilled when she started doing weddings. She had so many flavors to pick from but made the process so easy and one less thing to worry about on our wedding day. She was so professional, affordable and great to work with, I would highly consider her for your special day!!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Sugar is Sweet Cakes made my wedding cake. It was incredible! I wasn’t sure exactly what I wanted but the owner made great recommendations on everything from flavors to design. The cake turned out absolutely beautiful and matched my wedding perfectly. Not only did it look amazing but tasted delicious. The cake was moist and the butter crème frosting was Heaven!