Sugar and Spice Beauty- Salon Spa

4.7
Flexibility
Dorothy
03/05/2015

Highly recommend Sugar and Spice Salon Spa in Yacht Haven Grande. JeT’aime was wonderful, she did my trail run the day before the wedding, air brush makeup was super natural, exactly what I wanted. Have to say I was not great at explaining what I wanted for my hair, after the trial hair I asked her if it could be more loose, the next morning for the wedding my hair was so perfect, she knew exactly what I wanted! She is a genius. Lash extensions were also super natural looking, not at all what I thought they would be, loved them! Thank you Weddings the Island Way for recommending Sugar and Spice Salon!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

These ladies made me and my girls look stunning on my wedding day! They met my group of 5 at my bridal suite we had a great time laughing and joking while they transformed us. They were very responsive to our requests and made us look gorgeous.

Donice
1 Review
02/24/2015

The staff was very friendly and so easy to work with and all responses were return on time. I would highly recommend them to a friend or anyone who needs a professional salon service. They were just great over all!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

They did a wonderful job for my hair and make-up. They made me feel and look like a million bucks which is just what I wanted for my big day. Very skilled. I highly recommend them.

Private User
12/11/2014

I had my hair and make-up done for my wedding and it came out absolutely amazing! The girls arrived about 15 minutes early and got started right away! They were very friendly and professional! I would highly recommend sugar and spice for any event, or for even just a casual do.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I made my appointment months in advance. I received a follow-up e-mail and 2 phone calls for confirmation. The Glam Squad arrived at our villa to do hair and makeup for myself (bride) and my matron of honor. They were late because of issues with the car barge. However, they called and explained the situation, hopped onto the passenger ferry and arrived on St. John. Upon arrival, they were professional, relaxed, and you could tell that they love what they do. Our hair and make-up looked great for the big day. I felt very relaxed the whole time they were working on me. The girls were friendly and full of laughter and smiles.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

The girls at Sugar and Spice do wonderful work! I booked them several months before my wedding for both hair and make-up services. They were so easy to work with and allowed me to make changes to my reservation leading up to the event. Gina (make-up artist) and Kimmie (hair stylist) came right to our hotel room and went to work! I them booked for 2 make-up sessions and 5 hairstyles. Even without doing a trial run, everything looked amazing. I have had several up-dos done in the states and my wedding day style was nothing comparable! My mom decided last minute she wanted her hair done and while Kimmie had other appointments back at the salon when she was finished with us, they were able to send out another hair stylist to accommodate this last minute request. Suyapa saved saved the day and my mom looked great as well! Thanks again for all the great work done by the ladies at Sugar and Spice! Who doesn't love a great group for gals to make you pretty for your wedding day!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Jet'aime was wonderful to work with. She was one of my favorite vendors that I worked with during my entire wedding planning process. I booked her for makeup and hair. She called a few days before to confirm the services and the timing. Additionally, she was very responsive via email leading up to the wedding.

On the day of the wedding, her and her colleague arrived on time and set up while we were still rounding everyone up. Her colleague did two of my bridesmaids and both turned out so well. Jet'aime did my hair and make-up and I loved both! She came prepared with fresh flowers, which I did not use but my bridesmaids did. I also did the airbrush make-up which I would highly recommend to anyone getting married in a humid environment. I was initially worried as I don't wear a lot of makeup, but she did an excellent job. Not only was she great at her job, but she was a pleasure to hang out with as well! Thanks!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

JeT'aime from Sugar & Spice came to our hotel room bright & early to get started on our hair & make-up on our wedding morning. My new stepdaughters had a wonderful time getting their hair done with JeT'aime. She was very down to earth & treated them as though they were as important as the bride! It made them feel very special! We were all very happy with our hair & I was amazed how great my airbrush makeup looked in all of my photos! Thanks JeT'aime for the great experience! It made for a wonderful wedding day!!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Sugar and Spice Salon was fabulous! They did hair and makeup for me and several friends and family and were professional and sensitive to our requests. I have never felt more beautiful in my entire life. My hair and makeup were exactly as I had requested. I wanted to make sure that I didn't look "too made up" and my hair and makeup reflected a very natural look. I was beyond thrilled at the finished project.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

They did such an amazing job. I highly recommend the bridal airbrush makeup! I know that sugar and spice was also booked do other events on my wedding day, but they REALLY took their time with my hair, airbrush make up and my bridal party's hair. They were also very patient with the 9 and 10 year old in my wedding party. What a perfect start to an amazing day!

Shannon
07/12/2014

Je'Taime and her team from Sugar & Spice recently did the bridal party hair and make-up for our wedding on St Thomas, and they truly did an amazing job! All of the bridesmaids were so happy with their hair and make-up, and pretty impressed to find such amazing services available on such a small island! They did a LOT in a short time frame, but it never felt rushed (even though they had 7 weddings that day!!!!!) and they really made it so much fun for everyone. I was being a little picky about 1 part of my hair that we changed a bit from my trial (due to it being really windy) and Je'Taime wanted to make sure I felt absolutely in love with it so stayed a little extra to change it, even with her busy schedule that day. Thank you so much for the extra effort, because I WAS absolutely in love with it in the end and it actually held up way better than I ever thought it would in the heat and humidity! Je'Taime and the Sugar & Spice team is definitely the best on island and the VI is truly lucky to have such talent available there!! Thank you so much for making me feel like a princess on my special day :)

Services Used: Beauty & Health

JeT'aime Cerge-Grant (owner) and her Glam Squad (Nikki and Gina) traveled to our Villa on St. Thomas to do my hair and make-up and that of my sister, niece and two daughters for my Friday afternoon destination wedding in St. Thomas, Virgin Islands! Fabulous is the word for these truly talented, professional, fun ladies! They made us feel sooo comfortable and relaxed! They took into account each of our individual personalities when styling our hair and makeup and the end results made us (most importantly) look like a naturally beautiful, glamorous version of ourselves! If you are getting married in the Virgin Islands no matter the size or style of your wedding call on JeT'aime and her Glam Squad for your beauty needs, it's a MUST! They are fabulous and you'll look and feel fabulous! (Tip: reserve your date as early as possible to make sure you won't be disappointed! They are truly worth it!)

Heather
1 Review
06/22/2014

Jet'aime and Gina, from Sugar and Spice Artistry, worked with my family and me on Sunday, June 22nd. We had so much fun with them both and we could not have asked for a better experience. They were both very professional and friendly.

I felt so gorgeous and confident on my big day and I know that my bridal party felt the same way. Their airbrush makeup truly is waterproof and tear proof, lasting all day and all night!

I truly appreciated their flexibility and willingness to work with us on a Sunday. I know their salon is typically closed and it meant the world to me that they would take time away from their families to help mine.

I highly recommend Sugar and Spice Artistry!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Sugar and Spice Beauty Salon is the best! My wedding was flawless and so were the services they provided. They did an amazing job with hair and makeup for 9 ladies! I would suggest Air brush makeup! It's awesome!

Private User
Recently Married

I loved the service I received from Sugar and Spice Salon/Spa! Hair and make up for myself and my family was wonderful! :)