Sugar and Spice Beauty- Salon Spa

Professionalism
Value
4.7
Flexibility

EXCELLENT service! They made me the best looking me I have seen! Everyone at the ceremony commented on what a great job they did. My hair and make up even survived the windy cliff that we were on. My stylist taught me about products I had never heard of (styling hair wax?!) and informed me of the best products for me. It was a truly incredible experience. LOVED THEM!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I received the Bridal Updo and Airbrush Bridal make-up for my wedding. I couldn't have been more pleased with my experience with this Glam Squad. The ladies were on time, efficient, and professional. My make up was stunning and my hair was exactly what I wanted. I showed both of the stylists pictures and they worked their magic. The airbrush make up was flawless and my artificial eyelashes lasted for a couple days. My sister, sister in law, mother, mother in law, and two friends all had various services and were just as beautiful. I would recommend this team to anyone having their wedding in St. Thomas! They came to our hotel room and were great to work with all the way to the day of the event. We had a great time as well!

kristi
06/02/2015

The girls were amazing! They made me and my bridesmaids look like Princess's

Ti Lynn
05/29/2015

At the last minute I decided to do make-up for my wedding. I do not wear make-up, but JeTaime was able to do my makeup exactly how I wanted it. Once I got my pictures back everyone was amazed to see my make-up and hair. All the compliments on how beautify I looked, all because of your gift and love for making others feel good about themselves inside & out. I thank you so much for that...

Tracey
04/29/2015

Je T'aime & the Sugar and Spice staff were very helpful and friendly. She did a wonderful sassy but sophisticated updo as well as excellent make-up artistry. I felt stunning for my wedding day!

Thank you!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

They did my wedding hair and makeup as well as hair and makeup for my maid of honor, mother, and mother-in-law. They made us all look so beautiful! They were fun and nice and so easy to talk to. I just showed them a picture of what I wanted, and they did it. I HIGHLY recommend these ladies! Great work!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I have never dealt with such a fun and accommodating business; they were wonderful! I had booked my wedding appointment about 9 months in advance and they said it was no problem to come out to the hotel to do makeup/hair for an early morning wedding. My fiance and I flew in Sunday for our Tuesday wedding, but wanted to do Manicures/Pedicures on Monday. Normally they aren't open on Mondays, but Gina and Monica made it happen! Gina did a beautiful French shellac on my nails and Monica gave my fiance a hand massage as part of his GQ manicure that actually restored some movement to his thumb. He was VERY grateful. I was fortunate to have Gina (Make-Up) and Monica (Hair) for my wedding appointment as well the next day. The airbrush makeup is worth the extra money without a doubt. It makes your complexion flawless and stays on all day. Gina was fantastic with color and making features like cheeks and eyes just POP. The lashes are fun too if you aren't used to wearing them. Monica looked at a few hair ideas I had and went to work creating something soft and unique that matched my dress perfectly. She also brought fresh flowers for the finishing touches. Thanks for the great experience and Gina, I'll be sure to send ceremony / trash the dress photos once we get them! :)

Dorothy
03/05/2015

Highly recommend Sugar and Spice Salon Spa in Yacht Haven Grande. JeT’aime was wonderful, she did my trail run the day before the wedding, air brush makeup was super natural, exactly what I wanted. Have to say I was not great at explaining what I wanted for my hair, after the trial hair I asked her if it could be more loose, the next morning for the wedding my hair was so perfect, she knew exactly what I wanted! She is a genius. Lash extensions were also super natural looking, not at all what I thought they would be, loved them! Thank you Weddings the Island Way for recommending Sugar and Spice Salon!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

These ladies made me and my girls look stunning on my wedding day! They met my group of 5 at my bridal suite we had a great time laughing and joking while they transformed us. They were very responsive to our requests and made us look gorgeous.

Donice
02/24/2015

The staff was very friendly and so easy to work with and all responses were return on time. I would highly recommend them to a friend or anyone who needs a professional salon service. They were just great over all!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

They did a wonderful job for my hair and make-up. They made me feel and look like a million bucks which is just what I wanted for my big day. Very skilled. I highly recommend them.

Private User
12/11/2014

I had my hair and make-up done for my wedding and it came out absolutely amazing! The girls arrived about 15 minutes early and got started right away! They were very friendly and professional! I would highly recommend sugar and spice for any event, or for even just a casual do.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I made my appointment months in advance. I received a follow-up e-mail and 2 phone calls for confirmation. The Glam Squad arrived at our villa to do hair and makeup for myself (bride) and my matron of honor. They were late because of issues with the car barge. However, they called and explained the situation, hopped onto the passenger ferry and arrived on St. John. Upon arrival, they were professional, relaxed, and you could tell that they love what they do. Our hair and make-up looked great for the big day. I felt very relaxed the whole time they were working on me. The girls were friendly and full of laughter and smiles.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

The girls at Sugar and Spice do wonderful work! I booked them several months before my wedding for both hair and make-up services. They were so easy to work with and allowed me to make changes to my reservation leading up to the event. Gina (make-up artist) and Kimmie (hair stylist) came right to our hotel room and went to work! I them booked for 2 make-up sessions and 5 hairstyles. Even without doing a trial run, everything looked amazing. I have had several up-dos done in the states and my wedding day style was nothing comparable! My mom decided last minute she wanted her hair done and while Kimmie had other appointments back at the salon when she was finished with us, they were able to send out another hair stylist to accommodate this last minute request. Suyapa saved saved the day and my mom looked great as well! Thanks again for all the great work done by the ladies at Sugar and Spice! Who doesn't love a great group for gals to make you pretty for your wedding day!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Jet'aime was wonderful to work with. She was one of my favorite vendors that I worked with during my entire wedding planning process. I booked her for makeup and hair. She called a few days before to confirm the services and the timing. Additionally, she was very responsive via email leading up to the wedding.

On the day of the wedding, her and her colleague arrived on time and set up while we were still rounding everyone up. Her colleague did two of my bridesmaids and both turned out so well. Jet'aime did my hair and make-up and I loved both! She came prepared with fresh flowers, which I did not use but my bridesmaids did. I also did the airbrush make-up which I would highly recommend to anyone getting married in a humid environment. I was initially worried as I don't wear a lot of makeup, but she did an excellent job. Not only was she great at her job, but she was a pleasure to hang out with as well! Thanks!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

JeT'aime from Sugar & Spice came to our hotel room bright & early to get started on our hair & make-up on our wedding morning. My new stepdaughters had a wonderful time getting their hair done with JeT'aime. She was very down to earth & treated them as though they were as important as the bride! It made them feel very special! We were all very happy with our hair & I was amazed how great my airbrush makeup looked in all of my photos! Thanks JeT'aime for the great experience! It made for a wonderful wedding day!!