Sugar and Spice Beauty- Salon Spa

Sugar and Spice Beauty- Salon Spa

Sugar and Spice..Glamorous Treatments, Luxurious Services...A Salon Like Never Before!!

5330 Yacht Haven Grande
Value:
(4.7 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had my hair and make-up done for my wedding and it came out absolutely amazing! The girls arrived about 15 minutes early and got started right away! They were very friendly and professional! I would highly recommend sugar and spice for any event, or for even just a casual do.

• Wedding: 12/11/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

JeT'aime from Sugar & Spice came to our hotel room bright & early to get started on our hair & make-up on our wedding morning. My new stepdaughters had a wonderful time getting their hair done with JeT'aime. She was very down to earth & treated them as though they were as important as the bride! It made them feel very special! We were all very happy with our hair & I was amazed how great my airbrush makeup looked in all of my photos! Thanks JeT'aime for the great experience! It made for a wonderful wedding day!!

• Wedding: 10/17/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Sugar and Spice Salon was fabulous! They did hair and makeup for me and several friends and family and were professional and sensitive to our requests. I have never felt more beautiful in my entire life. My hair and makeup were exactly as I had requested. I wanted to make sure that I didn't look "too made up" and my hair and makeup reflected a very natural look. I was beyond thrilled at the finished project.

• Wedding: 10/09/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

They did such an amazing job. I highly recommend the bridal airbrush makeup! I know that sugar and spice was also booked do other events on my wedding day, but they REALLY took their time with my hair, airbrush make up and my bridal party's hair. They were also very patient with the 9 and 10 year old in my wedding party. What a perfect start to an amazing day!

• Wedding: 08/01/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Je'Taime and her team from Sugar & Spice recently did the bridal party hair and make-up for our wedding on St Thomas, and they truly did an amazing job!
All of the bridesmaids were so happy with their hair and make-up, and pretty impressed to find such amazing services available on such a small island!
They did a LOT in a short time frame, but it never felt rushed (even though they had 7 weddings that day!!!!!) and they really made it so much fun for everyone. I was being a little picky about 1 part of my hair that we changed a bit from my trial (due to it being really windy) and Je'Taime wanted to make sure I felt absolutely in love with it so stayed a little extra to change it, even with her busy schedule that day. Thank you so much for the extra effort, because I WAS absolutely in love with it in the end and it actually held up way better than I ever thought it would in the heat and humidity!
Je'Taime and the Sugar & Spice team is definitely the best on island and the VI is truly lucky to have such talent available there!!
Thank you so much for making me feel like a princess on my special day :)

• Wedding: 07/12/2014
Shannon
  • Flexibility: 5.0

JeT'aime Cerge-Grant (owner) and her Glam Squad (Nikki and Gina) traveled to our Villa on St. Thomas to do my hair and make-up and that of my sister, niece and two daughters for my Friday afternoon destination wedding in St. Thomas, Virgin Islands! Fabulous is the word for these truly talented, professional, fun ladies! They made us feel sooo comfortable and relaxed! They took into account each of our individual personalities when styling our hair and makeup and the end results made us (most importantly) look like a naturally beautiful, glamorous version of ourselves! If you are getting married in the Virgin Islands no matter the size or style of your wedding call on JeT'aime and her Glam Squad for your beauty needs, it's a MUST! They are fabulous and you'll look and feel fabulous! (Tip: reserve your date as early as possible to make sure you won't be disappointed! They are truly worth it!)

• Wedding: 07/11/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jet'aime and Gina, from Sugar and Spice Artistry, worked with my family and me on Sunday, June 22nd. We had so much fun with them both and we could not have asked for a better experience. They were both very professional and friendly.

I felt so gorgeous and confident on my big day and I know that my bridal party felt the same way. Their airbrush makeup truly is waterproof and tear proof, lasting all day and all night!

I truly appreciated their flexibility and willingness to work with us on a Sunday. I know their salon is typically closed and it meant the world to me that they would take time away from their families to help mine.

I highly recommend Sugar and Spice Artistry!

• Wedding: 06/22/2014
Heather
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Sugar and Spice Beauty Salon is the best! My wedding was flawless and so were the services they provided. They did an amazing job with hair and makeup for 9 ladies! I would suggest Air brush makeup! It's awesome!

• Wedding: 06/20/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I loved the service I received from Sugar and Spice Salon/Spa! Hair and make up for myself and my family was wonderful! :)

• Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had my bridal makeup done by Sugar and Spice. It was absolutely perfect. I gave her little direction, but somehow she managed to do my makeup exactly how I wanted it. Everyone was raving about how amazing it looked. I would highly recommend their services to anyone.

• Wedding: 05/25/2014
Skylar
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The staff of Sugar and Spice were absolutely incredible! We had them come to our villa for services before the wedding which was a great decision, definitely made the day much less stressful. Jet'aime did my hair and makeup and I couldn't have felt any more beautiful that day, she did a phenomenal job! If you are looking for a professional glam squad on your special day look no further than Sugar and Spice, they are the best of the best!

• Wedding: 04/24/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

J and her team are absolutely delightful. I booked them off of reviews that stated they were THE ONLY PLACE to get your hair & makeup done on the island... and I am SO glad I did. I used them for both my wedding day and again a few days later for a second photo shoot on St. John. My bridesmaids couldn't stop raving about how they've never loved their hair so much (and we live near some really good salons in NYC). They not only made me look beautiful - but they made my destination wedding perfect by recommending several vendors any time I called to ask where a good restaurant was, etc. Awesome team... awesome services... can't rave enough about this group!

• Wedding: 04/05/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

These ladies are amazing! Bridesmaids did not know exactly what they wanted, but they all came out so beautiful! And I was not 100% sure on what I wanted my bridal look to be. But they worked with me, looked at the pictures I had, and listened to my thoughts on things. I was the most beautiful I have ever seen myself, just what every bride wants on her wedding day! Plus we had a great time all talking and laughing together, so it kept me as a bride calm and smiling!! I loved my wedding day, and would highly recommend Sugar and Spice, just as my wedding coordinator highly recommended them to me!

• Wedding: 03/22/2014
Leah
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I would recommend Sugar & Spice to any brides getting married in the beautiful island of St. Thomas. Our day started out with a few hiccups and by the time I arrived at the salon I was feeling a bit frazzled. And running late. These magical women relaxed me completely and I thoroughly enjoyed my time there while they created a gorgeous up-do with fresh flowers and the complete facial makeup to go along with it. Everything was completed way under allocated time which put our wedding day right back on track!! Our wedding guests couldn't stop raving about how fabulous I looked. My new husband's words when he saw me we were 'wow!!' and in almost every wedding photo he's looking at me and never the camera. :)

If you are in doubt on where to go or if you should spend any $, the answer is go to Sugar & Spice and spend the few extra $s to take the stress off and feel fabulous on your special day. You deserve it!!!!

• Wedding: 03/12/2014
Melissa
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Everyone gave me so many compliments on my makeup and hair. I felt so beautiful!! J was so nice! I was so happy that I was recommended to her! A true professional!

• Wedding: 03/01/2014
Lindsey
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I was very impressed with this salon. Making plans from thousands of miles away can be difficult, but they were so easy to work with. Everything went perfect. Our hair and makeup came out great and stayed all night long.

• Wedding: Recently Married
340-776-5893
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment