Sublett Studios

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

WOW! Amber is an amazing photographer and did such a wonderful job shooting our wedding! It down poured the entire day with plans for an outside ceremony. Amber was a trooper and stood in the rain for hours with our wedding party so we could get good pictures. She was so flexible and willing to go with the flow on such a hectic day. Our pictures turned out better than I could ever have imagined. We got all the final proofs 2 1/2 weeks after the wedding, and she shot over 700 photos of our day! And the quality is phenomenal. I have no idea how we will ever pick our favorites.

She does great work, and is a great price for how much you get! I would recommend Sublett Studios for your wedding photos without a doubt.

1+ year ago

Amber Sublett did a phenomenal job photographing our wedding! The photos surpassed even my greatest expectations. Her professionalism isn’t just in her photos; she has a great demeanor with people too. I would recommend her to any of my friends!

The Mrs R
05/24/2014

If I could give Amber 10 stars, I would. I have absolutely loved working with her! She did a phenomenal job on our engagement pictures and had them to us in a very short amount of time. She was on time, cheerful, and is very talented! We also got our wedding pictures back today and I couldn't be more pleased. I never would have dreamt she would have got them back so quickly! They're all so great, too. I recommend Amber to everybody!

1+ year ago

It was wonderful to work with Amber and Heather! They captured the best moments from our wedding day and I now have beautiful pictures to look at for years to come.

Stephanie
05/02/2014
4.7

We loved having Amber take our wedding pictures as well as our engagement pictures. She was always so helpful and fun in creating images that we will love forever. I didn't give five stars on everything because I felt like the day of the wedding photography could have been organized a little better, and it could've been that I should have communicated better, but that's my reasoning. Overall though, we love Sublett Studios!

Sara
04/26/2014

She was so nice and friendly. The quality of photography was great as well! She not only captured the important moments but also a few others we didn't know we're happening. We love or wedding photos!

Kimberly
01/18/2014

Value: there were a few pictures that I thought needed a little touching up. Other then that everything was more then I expected!

Sublett Studios responded with the following comments:

Kim, Thanks for the review!! Let me know which images you would like touched up and I can do that for you! :)

Services Used: Photography

Absolutely LOVED Amber and Heather! They helped things go very smoothly and helped us all feel very comfortable taking photos. They had so many good ideas, were fun, were patient (we were a rowdy group haha), and truly worked their butts off to ensure that the photography was all taken care of. I would recommend them to anyone!

Toi
10/27/2012

One of my favorite parts of our wedding was working with Amber and Heather. They were so wonderful to have around on our special day and so easy to work with. Amber also did our engagement pictures and that was a VERY fun experience. I am blown away by the pictures that we received. We will teasure them forever and I look forward to working with Sublett photography as we grow our family!

Krista
08/04/2012

I really liked how they were prepared with sheets of who each family members were. I liked that they also used the sheet to make sure that captured any specific photo the couple wanted. The wedding book was amazing. Very professional & would definitely recommend to anyone looking!

Services Used: Photography

Sublett Studios photographed my wedding back in July! They went above and beyond and made our wedding pictures a truly memorable event! They were at the wedding venue before any of the wedding party was even there to start setting up and getting ready. They did a great job of keeping the guys and the girls separated (since my husband and I weren't seeing each other before the wedding), and really took the lead on capturing the shots that we had discussed before the wedding. After the wedding, when we were doing our group shots, Amber had a way of working with the entire wedding party to get our personalities to shine in the pictures. I know some of our groomsmen weren't thrilled about doing lots of pictures, but she worked her magic and got all of them to cooperate and SMILE! It seemed like they even had a good time doing it! Amber and her team were capturing photos all night long, yet it didn't feel like they were following us around. She got some amazing candid shots that we didn't even know were taken!!! After the wedding, we got to see a sneak peak of shots very quickly and got our CD's with all of our images so fast!! I can't remember exactly how long we waited, but I know it was less than 2 months!! (I had a friend whose wedding CD's didn't come in until over a year and a half after the wedding!!) Sublett Studios does amazing work and captures beautiful pictures for a great price. I will for sure have her do my family photos in the future!

Nick
07/07/2012

Amber did such a great job with our wedding and engagement pictures. She was so flexible with our schedule and the all day wedding event as well. We felt Amber was very professional and courteous as well. We would recommend her services for your wedding or event.

Ashley
06/30/2012

Amber takes amazing pictures and we have went back to her as we have grown our family!

Services Used: Photography

Absolutely wonderful! Amber is the best! She offers interesting camera angles, unique design shots, and affordable prices. I couldn't imagine getting better pictures from anyone else!

Services Used: Photography

Amber was amazing and I loved working with her before, during and after the wedding! She is super easy to contact and very prompt in responding to e-mails/calls/texts. She was more then happy to meet up with me in person to go over details, scheduling and any questions I had. She is really easy and fun to work with, she’s really sweet and instantly makes you feel comfortable in front of the camera. On the big day she was there on time with her 2nd photographer Tiffany, who was also great to work with, and captured all the special moments of our wedding. Our reception was my favorite part of the wedding and every time I look back at our pictures I can’t help but smile and laugh. Amber was truly able to capture all the fun we had with our family and friends that night. I got all my pictures edited and on CDs with the copyright. I LOVE the albums I got through her. We had 2 parent books made and one 12 x 12 album for us to keep. The layouts she designs allows for lots of pictures on each page and she was super flexible in letting me edit and pick and choose what pictures I wanted in the album. I was able to have input on the color/design/layout of the pages. She created two different cover designs for the parent books because my mom and mother-in-law didn’t agree on the same layout. She also let me add more pages so I could get all the pictures I wanted in the albums at minimal cost. Over all, she was extremely accommodating with making the albums. The quality of the album’s pages/prints/binding are superb. We got married at the end of July and got our wedding album mid December. We got the CDs of our pictures sometime in October I believe. I would recommend Sublett Studios to anyone! Amber is extremely talented, works hard at what she does and genuinely cares about her customers and what they want.

2+ years ago

Amber did our engagement pictures and we loved them! She is a super sweet person and really worked hard to get the shots she thought we would like.