Stylish Stems

Value:
(4.9 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I can't say enough positive things about working with Heather at StylishStems. She was such a pleasure to work with, very professional, and prompt on responding to questions/changes I had. She was very flexible with meeting me in person and getting a feel for what I wanted for my wedding. Heather was very knowledgeable about alternative flowers that were available when some were out of my price range and very creative with ideas that may work well with the flowers I knew I wanted. I gave her only a few pictures of the look/style I was going for and she created the most absolutely beautiful bouquets, corsages, boutonnieres, and arrangements!!!! I have never been big on flowers, but after the wedding, I hung my bouquets up to dry and placed the 2 larger arrangements that were used during the ceremony, outside on my front porch. They are just too pretty to get rid of. I highly recommend Stylish Stems for any event!

• Wedding: 10/24/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I can't sing the praises of Beth Claterbaugh of Stylish Stems enough. I had a VERY specific vision of what I wanted our florals to look like that day, down to exact materials, and she patiently listened to every concern and question I had. I am a touch/see/feel person, so not being able to see these until the day of nearly gave me a heart attack. After seeing them? I don't know why I was ever worried. Beth over-delivered.

We had long "foraged" looking garlands down the center of each table, interspersed with lots of votives and hurricanes. Our family and friends couldn't stop commenting about how gorgeous they were.

My bouquet? Perfection. It was the right size, it smelled amazing, and it looked better than I could have imagined. My mom took it home with her while my husband and I were on our honeymoon and she said that it looked beautiful and lasted nearly 2 weeks. 2 weeks!

Beth also created the ceremony backdrop with layers and layers of ivory fabric and a garland tumbling down from the top corners. Down the aisle, she put clusters of candles so the whole ceremony space had a beautiful, warm glow. When I got to the top of the aisle, it took my breath away, and the resulting photos of it are incredible.

Thank you again, Beth!

• Wedding: 09/20/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I worked with Beth for flowers and decor for our ceremony, reception and special detail areas for our wedding at Montaluce Winery & Estates on September 6, 2014. Beth was WONDERFUL to work with, she was responsive, professional and really went above and beyond to make sure the service and flowers they provided were exactly what I envisioned for the budget we'd established. The flowers were absolutely amazing and beyond my expectations in volume, quantity, placement etc. Beth and the team truly helped make our dream wedding a reality! We STILL have some flowers from the wedding alive in our window after more than 5 weeks - that's how great the quality of their flowers are. Can't say enough about how pleased we are. THANK YOU BETH AND STYLISH STEMS TEAM!

• Flexibility: 5.0

There are two great things that I will say about Stylish Stems.

1. They are so flexible! Because I have an aunt that owns a nursery, she did most of our flowers. However, we wanted my bridal bouquet and the boutonnieres done by a professional. They allowed us to do just these things with no added fee, no minimum, no pressure to use them for other services!

2. After pricing several other florists in the area, I found that Stylish Stems was incredibly reasonable.

I worked with Beth the entire time and she was amazing! They created exactly what we wanted for the flowers they did and she was highly responsive and helpful, even though we weren't giving them a huge amount of business. I would highly recommend them to anyone for any level of service - they are amazing!

• Wedding: 08/09/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jacki and her team at Stylish Stems provided my daughter with the wedding of her dreams! They were very responsive to her ideas and made the vision she had in her head come to life. The flowers were fresh and beautiful, and the lighting and decor was amazing. We could not have been happier with their service and highly recommend. Great job!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Jacki was so helpful and responsive for all my wedding needs. I had only a short time before my wedding and she went beyond her duty in answering all my questions and phone calls. She was a delight and made my wedding one of the most beautiful days in my life. Thanks!!!!!

• Flexibility: 5.0

ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS!!!!!!!!! Our sincere gratitude goes out to the staff of STYLISH STEMS (Jacki, Chelsea, Amanda and Joe) for making my daughter's wedding the most beautiful and memorable day she will never forget! These talented designers created floral masterpieces that created an ambiance of romance. We could not have asked for a more professional and knowledgeable floral design team! They truly captured the wedding's theme by designing the most GORGEOUS (and still talked about) floral arrangements and bouquets. Even the staff at the wedding venue commented on how beautiful and unique the flowers were!! Thank you STYLISH STEMS for your time, talent, and professionalism!!

• Wedding: 05/17/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Heather was wonderful to work with. The flowers she provided us with were gorgeous and from all around the world. She was very responsive to my emails and phone calls. I showed her a few pictures from Pinterest that I wanted and the style I was looking to go for. She was able to replicate them to a tee and work to make my dream wedding flowers work within my budget. I would highly recommend Heather at Stylish Stems for any occasion.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Jacqui did an amazing job! I changed my flower ideas a billion times, and she was always kind and courteous.

• Flexibility: 5.0

I was that crazy bride that starting my planning so early that I changed my floral order at least 5 times. Heather and her team were wonderful! The price is truly what brought me to Stylish Stems, but their quality for the cost was amazing! Not to mention that I had a referral and now I've referred several new brides to them. =)

Erin
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Let me begin by saying that I had pretty much no idea what I wanted for my florals when I met with Beth for the first time. I had a couple pictures from Pinterest that I thought looked pretty and that was about it. One picture was of an arch made out of branches with some flowers worked into it. I was using that arch as inspiration for my wedding but never dreamed that it would be a reality. The second picture was of a table arrangement that I had seen on my photographer's website that I had liked. Other than those pictures, I gave Beth some general guidelines on things that I liked and didn't like, and I just let her run with it.

The result was AMAZING! First of all, my arch become a reality. It was absolutely stunning. The bouquets and boutonnieres were also awesome. They gave my wedding the perfect pop of color that I was wanting. The table arrangements were beautiful as well.

Stylish Stems is just awesome. Beth was easy to work with, creative, and friendly. I can't thank Stylish Stems enough for the beautiful job they did at my wedding.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Heather was amazing to work with ! Loved my bouquet !

• Flexibility: 5.0

Beth at Stylish Stems did a beautiful job with the flowers for our wedding day. She was able to interpret my ideas and effortlessly make them a reality. I also loved that she was sensitive to my budget concerns and helped me come up with creative solutions.

• Wedding: 04/19/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

As a wedding planner I cannot stress the value in a professional and flexible florist! I knew my client needed a wonderful and reliable floral designer so naturally my first thought was Jacki with Stylish Stems. I am so grateful for any opportunity to work with Stylish Stems, but especially when I know my client has a specific budget to keep in mind. Jacki is always quick to respond to changes or updates via e-mail and her on-site team members are wonderfully helpful.

• Wedding: 04/12/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The flowers were gorgeous and Jacki was a joy to work with. Everything was amazing!! I highly recommend!!

• Wedding: 04/05/2014
Amanda
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Loved working with heather! Flowers were just perfect!

• Wedding: 03/29/2014
Kelly
678-232-5546
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards