Stylish Stems

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Recently Married

Jackie with Stylish Stems was a pleasure to work with. She is very responsive and the quality/design of the flowers in the bouquet and the centerpieces themselves were AMAZING

Services Used: Flowers

I cannot say enough positive things about Heather and her team!! I had the privilege of working with her once before, so I knew how AMAZING her work was, but she far surpassed my expectations! My ceremony and reception sites were soooo beautiful. Her arrangements perfectly captured my vintage theme. I have received sooo many compliments on how beautiful the wedding was....Stylish Stems was a HUGE part of making my vision a reality!! Would definitely use them again!

Services Used: Flowers

Jacki with stylish stems was so amazing to work with and made my wedding flowers better than I ever could have imagined. I didn't know a lot about flowers but she used my Pinterest board to come up with a concept that I loved. She was also flexible with any changes I wanted to make and helped me to cut costs in certain areas, which I really appreciated. I would highly recommend Stylish Stems for any bride who is on a budget but still wants high quality, expensive looking flowers.

Amanda
04/19/2015

Beautiful flowers! I sent photos of what I wanted and Stylist Stems made it happen the way I wanted. Reasonable priced and was very pleased with the way it turned out.

Katherine
04/11/2015

Being in the wedding industry myself as well as being a designer, the floral and design was such an important element for me. We worked with Jacki and from beginning to end she was fabulous! She listened(which is so important) to exactly what I wanted and made it happen with no hesitation! The design and florals were absolutely STUNNING! We had a very intensive design and they pulled it off with ease... From lighting, to hanging elements, to centerpieces, to bouquets and boutonnieres. All of our guests raved about how beautiful everything was and I was blown away when I first saw everything! Jacki and her team made everything perfect! My wedding was that much more special(and beautiful) because of Jacki and her team. I cannot say enough great things about them!! If you are looking for a florist- these are your gals/guys!! Thank you Stylish Stem for making my wedding day design absolutely perfect!

Services Used: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

I cannot say one bad thing about this vendor. The work they did to my venue was amazing. My wedding looked absolutely gorgeous. They hung lanterns over my ceremony site and placed flowers all down the aisle. My bouquet was spectacular and better than I wanted with every color and flower I asked for. They were able to repurpose everything during my reception to make it look so beautiful. It was classy and elegant and they were there every step of the way. I still get comments about how amazing my wedding was and how beautiful the flowers and décor were. This vendor is truly a delight to work with and they are very accommodating.

Services Used: Flowers

Stylish Stems and Beth were amazing to work with, and I was delighted by how our florals turned out! My bouquet was stunning and just what I wanted. I had a very specific aesthetic in mind in terms of the table decor, and all of the tables looked beautiful. Thanks Beth and team!

Services Used: Flowers

By far the best vendor I worked with for my wedding. Beth from Stylish Stems was beyond words; I love her to pieces for the magic she worked for my big day. I would recommend this company and Beth a million times to any bride in the metro Atlanta area. They were very affordable and their work and ethic were incomparable. If I had to do it again, I would definitely chose Stylish Stems and Beth.

-Malia A. Lewis

Services Used: Flowers

I can't say enough positive things about working with Heather at StylishStems. She was such a pleasure to work with, very professional, and prompt on responding to questions/changes I had. She was very flexible with meeting me in person and getting a feel for what I wanted for my wedding. Heather was very knowledgeable about alternative flowers that were available when some were out of my price range and very creative with ideas that may work well with the flowers I knew I wanted. I gave her only a few pictures of the look/style I was going for and she created the most absolutely beautiful bouquets, corsages, boutonnieres, and arrangements!!!! I have never been big on flowers, but after the wedding, I hung my bouquets up to dry and placed the 2 larger arrangements that were used during the ceremony, outside on my front porch. They are just too pretty to get rid of. I highly recommend Stylish Stems for any event!

Andrea
10/04/2014

Absolutely love Stylish Stems! We worked directly with Jacki on our wedding and she was amazing! Warm, professional, responsive, and willing to work within our budget! The flowers were absolutely beautiful and lasted days beyond our wedding. Would definitely recommend them for any of your floral needs!

Services Used: Flowers

I can't sing the praises of Beth Claterbaugh of Stylish Stems enough. I had a VERY specific vision of what I wanted our florals to look like that day, down to exact materials, and she patiently listened to every concern and question I had. I am a touch/see/feel person, so not being able to see these until the day of nearly gave me a heart attack. After seeing them? I don't know why I was ever worried. Beth over-delivered.

We had long "foraged" looking garlands down the center of each table, interspersed with lots of votives and hurricanes. Our family and friends couldn't stop commenting about how gorgeous they were.

My bouquet? Perfection. It was the right size, it smelled amazing, and it looked better than I could have imagined. My mom took it home with her while my husband and I were on our honeymoon and she said that it looked beautiful and lasted nearly 2 weeks. 2 weeks!

Beth also created the ceremony backdrop with layers and layers of ivory fabric and a garland tumbling down from the top corners. Down the aisle, she put clusters of candles so the whole ceremony space had a beautiful, warm glow. When I got to the top of the aisle, it took my breath away, and the resulting photos of it are incredible.

Thank you again, Beth!

Recently Married

I worked with Beth for flowers and decor for our ceremony, reception and special detail areas for our wedding at Montaluce Winery & Estates on September 6, 2014. Beth was WONDERFUL to work with, she was responsive, professional and really went above and beyond to make sure the service and flowers they provided were exactly what I envisioned for the budget we'd established. The flowers were absolutely amazing and beyond my expectations in volume, quantity, placement etc. Beth and the team truly helped make our dream wedding a reality! We STILL have some flowers from the wedding alive in our window after more than 5 weeks - that's how great the quality of their flowers are. Can't say enough about how pleased we are. THANK YOU BETH AND STYLISH STEMS TEAM!

Services Used: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

There are two great things that I will say about Stylish Stems.

1. They are so flexible! Because I have an aunt that owns a nursery, she did most of our flowers. However, we wanted my bridal bouquet and the boutonnieres done by a professional. They allowed us to do just these things with no added fee, no minimum, no pressure to use them for other services!

2. After pricing several other florists in the area, I found that Stylish Stems was incredibly reasonable.

I worked with Beth the entire time and she was amazing! They created exactly what we wanted for the flowers they did and she was highly responsive and helpful, even though we weren't giving them a huge amount of business. I would highly recommend them to anyone for any level of service - they are amazing!

Recently Married

Jacki and her team at Stylish Stems provided my daughter with the wedding of her dreams! They were very responsive to her ideas and made the vision she had in her head come to life. The flowers were fresh and beautiful, and the lighting and decor was amazing. We could not have been happier with their service and highly recommend. Great job!

Larkin
08/02/2014

I can't say enough about Jacki. SHE ROCKS! She was resourceful, helpful and was full of great ideas. My flowers and place card holder (a tree she made) turned out amazing.

1 Review
1+ year ago

Jacki was so helpful and responsive for all my wedding needs. I had only a short time before my wedding and she went beyond her duty in answering all my questions and phone calls. She was a delight and made my wedding one of the most beautiful days in my life. Thanks!!!!!