Stylish Impressions

Stylish Impressions

Your Inside Source to New York Fashion

254 Main Street
Farmington, CT 06032 | map
Services: Bride, Bridesmaids, Mother of the Bride, Mother of t...
Accessories: Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Undergarm...
4.1
Quality of Service:
(4.0 / 5.0)
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My conslutant Andrea was OUTSTANDING. After what seemed to be an endless search for a dress I found myself in the dress of my dreams at Stylish Impressions. Not only was Andrea understanding about my wants and needs but she also allowed me and my mom to take a look at the dresses for ourselfs. She picked gowns that matched my likes but used her expertise and picked a gown that flattered my shape and was not what I had pictured at all, I fell in love! I would highly recomend this shop because of the amazing staff and comfortable setting. Never did I ever feel pushed to make a decision, Andrea was always honest about the gowns and it was never about the price! The service here was amazing. Me and my mother are patiently waiting the arival of my gown. Thank you for the experience of a lifetime!

• Flexibility: 5.0

This is my second daughter to get married and i have shopped at many of the local stores but this was the first time to this store. I went here twice with my daughter. The first time we went on a Saturday and it was busy but our salesperson Olivia was very attentive. You could touch the gowns, look through them, and try on what ever ones you/she wanted. All the gowns are tagged with a price so none of the "what's your price range". You could bring your grandmother, bridesmaids and friends. You could take pictures. It was a great day! Days later my daughter looked through the pictures and said I like the top of this and the bottom of that one and I said I saw that very thing but you didn't try it on. On the second trip back she tried on that dress and loved it and it was down to two great dresses to choose from. The owner helped her decide. The one that she chose ended up being the lower price of both gowns. THIS PLACE IS GREAT- never once were they pushing to the higher price it was all about what dress do you like and what dress do you feel best in. Hat's off to this wedding dress shop you care about the bride and how she feels! We ordered her dress and you cared about us too -the people she brought that day. Thanks for making this task a pleasure to do. Looking forward to when the dress comes in.....PS I found you because a friend of mine had just bought her daughters dress there and she said the people working and the way you let brides pick and touch the dresses is what impressed her. I agree.

• Flexibility: 5.0

The customer service at Stylish Impressions from Jenn was AMAZING! She was kind, helpful and very thoughtful during my gown shopping. She listened to my details and pulled dresses that fit what I was looking for. When she left me with my mother so that we could talk, she went above and beyond, as she returned with one of the seamstresses to discuss some details and options that we were just casually discussing prior. I felt so comfortable with her that she seemed to be like a bridal party member and not a consultant. I would highly recommend anyone looking for a gown to go here and ask for Jenn! I love my dress and can't wait for it to come in! You will not be disappointed!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Stylish Impressions has helped friends find bridesmaid dresses and prom dresses for years, so when it was my wedding - they were the first place to visit. Not knowing what type of dress I was looking for, I described some aspects of what I hoped it might have. The first dress the consultant pulled would be the dress I would end up purchasing! They know how to ask the questions to really understand what you're looking for, make you feel comfortable, provide suggestions, and help you through the process of buying a dress! They made not only my experience as a bride wonderful, they also helped my mom find the perfect dress as well. We are thrilled with our experience and know others will be, too.

• Wedding: 11/08/2014
Services Used: Dress & Attire, Jewelry
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Stopping into Stylish Impressions was the best decision I ever made . On my way to work one morning, I saw the store & happened to stop in to make a Bridal Dress Appointment. To my surprise they took me in to try dresses on immediately ... After 7 other Bridal Stores and no luck and quite a few bad experiences at my appointments I was not loving this Bridal experience of finding "the Dress". Jen was absolutely amazing! She was so knowledgeable. She made me feel so comfortable . She listened to what I liked and didn't like and was honest with how things looked on me. I had such a great experience! It was because of Jen I actually enjoyed finding My Dress !

• Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This tiny boutique offers TREMENDOUS quality. I came across this boutique because they were hosting a trunk show for Allure Bridals. The sales associate that I worked with the day I found my dress was so patient and caring. She actually found my dress--it was the last one I tried on! She pulled it because it had elements of what I wanted as well as what my mom had wanted for me. It was perfect and something that I did not even consider for myself! What I loved most about Stylish Impressions was that there was no pressure to buy something. These ladies were 100% about you 100% of the time, and you don't get that in larger department stores. The owner is really sweet and so is the seamstress. I commuted over an hour each time I went to Stylish Impressions; I always looked forward to my appointments and I always left happy. Little boutiques such as this one are always overlooked, but they honestly deliver so much more in terms of service and that's what my mom and I were looking for. I'm so happy I got my dress from here and not from a larger store like Kleinfeld's because if you think about, you're just paying for the "name of the store" when you shop at larger bridal stores--and I didn't want to compromise the intimate, and personal interaction I was hoping to get when searching for my perfect gown.

• Wedding: 08/09/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I found my dream dress here with all of the help from the professional and attentive staff. Every one who works here is so passionate about helping every bride. I bought my shoes here too and I couldn't be happier with how very thing turned out! I highly recommend going here if you want the best bridal experience when picking out your dress!

• Wedding: 05/03/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

After going to large, more expensive boutiques in Boston and being disappointed by the selection and quality of service, I stopped by Stylish Impressions on a lunch break since I work nearby... I walked in the door, told them what I wanted, and they marched me upstairs and pulled out my dress! It was that simple, and the dress is perfect!
Much less expensive than at one of those boutiques, and the quality is just as good as the Boston stores!
The seamstress did the bustle EXACTLY as I'd asked even though I didn't know what to ask for and she invented a new bustle on the spot!
Fantastic Store! Way better than the trendy, expensive boutiques in the cities!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I went to a large chain to look for a dress originally. Big mistake. The people at Stylish Impressions in Farmington, CT were outstanding. Their personal, non-pushy, patient assistance was exactly what I wanted. I felt very comfortable there as a 48 year old bride! Their selection was as varied and large as the bigger companies. I highly recommend them to anyone!

• Wedding: 10/06/2013
Lynn
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Things were always taken care of and done correctly at Stylish Impressions. I never had to worry! My dress was perfect and fit wonderfully. They have a wonderful selection of gowns and bridesmaid dresses. Almost my whole bridal party purchased their dresses from Stylish Impressions!

• Wedding: 07/28/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Loved my wedding dress so much!! They were so helpful at the store and made dress shopping so much fun!! So glad I went there!! The dress i purchased was under my budget and was my dream dress!!

• Wedding: 06/15/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had a great experience at Stylish Impressions. Olivia, one of the consultants, was FANTASTIC, and made the experience so special and eased my stresses at the same time. She understood my "vision" of my wedding day, and helped me find the most perfect gowns for me and my bridesmaids. I purchased all of my accessories here, including veil, shoes, and jewelry. Loved all my visits to the store! Diane and the girls are all great.

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had a fabulous experience with Stylish Impressions. I bought my bridal gown and 5 bridesmaid dresses there. I went in for my bridal gown after having had a very frustrating experience at another store. I showed Diane, the owner, pictures that I had and explained that I didn't need those dresses, just a style like it. She nailed it on the first dress. I loved my wedding dress. It was so perfect and so me. I'm still getting compliments on it. When choosing my bridesmaid dresses, I had 2 different employees helping me and both were fantastic. They were very patient and gave me all of the time in the world. I never once felt rushed or like I was just a number. They were very clear in explaining to me the process for ordering the bridesmaid dresses. Both my dress and the bridesmaid dresses came in exactly when they said that they would. I not only loved all of my dresses, but the process was fantastic. I did not use their seamstress services so I can not review that, but I would highly recommend Stylish Impressions to anyone.

• Wedding: 11/23/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Just the most perfect boutique. Diane and Joan (and don't forget all of her staff who are all knowledgeable and fun), are just all stars at making a girl be heard and finding your perfect dress. In fact, my situation was kind of different, and it was never an issue! Find your dress here, you'll be taken care of I promise!

• Wedding: 11/23/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I loved Stylish Impressions! Olivia was so great to work with. You never felt rushed or like you were wasting her time. She gave opinions yet was soft spoken and didn't try to take over. I went to Stylish Impressions twice and the second time I chose my dress. There was a dress by a designer they carried that I wanted to try on and they ordered a sample so that I could try it on the next time I came in. The service was stellar! When you walk in you can be overwhelmed on the first floor with all the prom shoppers and bridesmaid shoppers, but once they escort you upstairs to the bridal lounge, its amazing! I highly recommend this shop to anyone!

• Wedding: 10/07/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I bought my wedding gown and bridesmaid dress at Stylish Impressions and absolutely loved it there!!! I would recommend them to any bride. They were extremely helpful, and nice when helping me find my gown. I felt very comfortable there. The owner and girl that helped me were a lot more welcoming and professional than a larger bridal store I looked at before.

• Wedding: 08/03/2010
860-676-9990
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
4.1