Styles For The Aisle-Onsite Updos and Airbrush make-up

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Recently Married

Amanda was wonderful! She did an excellent job with all of our hairstyles!

Megan D.
Recently Married

Amanda was awesome! Never have a met a more efficient hair stylist! She got 8 ladies and 1 little girl done in about 2 hours! Amanda came to our hotel room to do everyone's hair and it all looked great! She listened to what everyone wanted and all the girls looked beautiful! This was the first time that I gave a picture to a stylist to work off of and the end result was actually what I had pictured in my head. Thank you so much Amanda! You are the best!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Amanda is the best, hands down! I was planning an Indian wedding and I needed someone to come to the house super early in the morning to do hair for 4-5 ladies. She arrived bright and early (5am!) ready to go and was able to do our hair in 2 hours. The hair was amazing and she was great at understanding our Indian wedding needs - she knew what would hold up in my hair and offered great tips to make sure we looked fabulous all day. It was so great to see her making my mom laugh and she made her look so beautiful. As the bride, I was so happy with her work and my hair looked amazing. To top it off, she traveled a couple hours to do my reception hair a couple weeks later - what a lifesaver! I've never gotten so many compliments. What I love about Amanda is she understands all bridal needs, so I would highly recommend her for Indian weddings. She's also affordable and made the whole process - from the booking, to the trial, to the event - a breeze. Great communication all the way! Amanda, thank you for making my special days even more special! You rock!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

While other vendors often left me feeling stressed, Amanda was a ray of sunshine. Her knowledge of hair allowed her to make myself, all the bridesmaids, and the flower girls look amazing even though we all had very different hair in terms of color, length, and texture. Everything looked absolutely amazing! Our hair held up against sweat, wind, and 88% humidity. All of her responses to me throughout the entire process were immediate, upbeat, and professional. I never had any problems reaching her and she was always beyond punctual. The girls loved her disposition and she brought a ton of cheer and warmth when we were sinking into the insanity of nerves. She is head and shoulders above the rest. 5 *****

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Amanda is great! She is such a talented up-do stylist and she works so quickly. I couldn't believe it only took her and her assistant only a couple of hours to do hairstyles for almost 10 women. Her rates are affordable and she has a wonderful personality! Highly recommend!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Amanda did my hair for my wedding day as well as my mom's, future mother in law's, sisters, and a couple bridesmaids. She really went above and beyond as far as making my look match extensions, etc. She was especially awesome with my "go-with-the-flow" attitude and lack of having a real plan for my hairstyle and made it look amazing. Everyone's hair looked so awesome. She was prompt, quick, took great care of us, touched everything up, and it worked out really well. Found Amanda in Capital Style Weddings on a complete whim and it was a blessing!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Amanda did my hair for our wedding day. It was beautiful! She did an updo, low bun with braids. She was wonderful on my trial run, but excellent on my wedding day! I asked her to lift the bun slightly the day of the wedding and she had no problem changing it up a little. I am glad I had her lift the bun, because when our guests hugged me they kept hitting my bun. Sometimes it even felt like they were punching it (haha). Despite all the hugs, my hair stayed all night! Amanda was very friendly and flexible. If I need my hair done again, I will hire her again and again!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Amanda was so great to work with! She is so friendly with a bubbly personality. All of my bridesmaids loved her! She was right on time with all her supplies at our hotel and moved quickly. She worked with each bridesmaid's unique requests. Her pricing is very competitive! Thanks so much Amanda!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Amanda met us at the hotel and was super fun to work with. She made the morning fly by and made sure I was very relaxed. I brought pictures to the trial of what I wanted for my updo and was very impressed with the trial. The day of my hair was flawless. It was exactly what I wanted and it didn't budge all day. My mom and bridesmaids also had styles done by Amanda and everyone was very happy with everything. Styles for the Aisle is worth every penny! I would recommend her to anyone needing a polished style for any event.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Amanda made the day relaxing and fun. She came to our hotel room and we had a blast. She was easy to get along with and was very professional. Everyone in my bridal party. including the moms, loved their hair. I would recommand her to anyone that wants a relaxing day before the ceremony!

1 Review
1+ year ago

Amanda and her assistant did a great job for me and all my bridesmaids! She was flexible, came to my location, and was efficient while keeping a fun atmosphere. Everyone was really happy with their hair and their experience with both of them. I would highly recommend Styles for the Aisle for any bride!

1+ year ago

Amanda of Styles for the Aisle was the stylist for myself and my wedding party this past month. I found her by doing a search on the Internet and after talking to her over the phone booked her to come to the hotel I would stay at for the wedding. She was very affordable for the Columbus area and very experienced at updos. She did my trial and my hair came out looking just like the inspiration photo I showed her. We talked about making minor changes to on the day of the wedding. She and an assistant came to the hotel the morning of and spent about 4 hours doing the hair of myself, 8 bridesmaids and also the mothers and grandmother. Everyone seemed pretty happy with her work and I myself appreciated her making the adjustments she did after the trial. She even gave me a cute cloth clutch with a tiny bottle of hairspray in it for touch-ups. She kept us on time and looking great!