Studio Marie-Pierre

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I had my bridal hair done by Marie. She knew exactly the look I wanted for my updo and it came out SO amazing. I couldn't be happier. I would highly recommend her!!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Marie Pierre is a creative genius! Marie and her staff glamorized my bridesmaids and me and made us look amazing. I highly recommend the airbrush makeup, which looks amazing in photos. The makeup products used are high quality, name brand products. Plus, you receive a lipstick and lipgloss sample and don't feel pressure to buy it. The hairstyles that Marie created were unique, modern, and nothing like prom hair. I planned my entire wedding from Chicago, and thought the staff at Marie Pierre did a better job than high end city salons. Worth every penny!!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Marie-Pierre is an extremely talented individual with a solid team behind her. From our initial hair and makeup consultation, she listened to us and worked her magic - the results were beautiful. I would highly recommend using Marie-Pierre on your special day for your entire wedding party.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Every aspect of working with Studio Marie-Pierre was perfect. Communication was very timely and professional, but also felt very personal. I had a spray tan 2 days before the wedding that looked natural and sun-kissed. My hair updo and my makeup (and fake lashes!) all were amazing. I have never felt more beautiful, and couldn't be more pleased with the decision to use Studio Marie-Pierre for my wedding. Worth every penny!

Olga Clarke
02/08/2014

I was lucky enough to have my makeup and hair done with Marie-Pierre on my wedding day. She was amazing to work with and always answered my emails right away. I also loved how my makeup lasted through the whole night and afterparty..I was really shocked by this by the way since it was so hot on my wedding day. Thank you Marie-Pierre for making me feel my absolute best on my special day! :)

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Amazing stylist, beautician, and artist. Marie was wonderful and made me look like a princess! She came to me on site at my wedding venue and was professional, kind, and funny. I would recommend her to anyone- you will not be disappointed.

1+ year ago

My wedding took place on NYE, one of the busiest day for the salons! Neverthless I never felt more gorgeous and attended for in my life. Marie-Pierre was simply amazing! My hair and makeup surpassed my expectations in more ways than one. I also got a spray tan the day before my wedding and it was awesome. Highly recommend.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Marie-Pierre and her team went above and beyond! My 6 bridesmaids, mother and myself had our hair and makeup done for my wedding and all I can say is “Absolutely Stunning!”. The hair and makeup was flawless and it stayed that way through the entire day and night. It was hands down my favorite updo and makeup I’ve ever had! Also, we had a wonderful time during my trial and the day of the wedding. Marie-Pierre is very professional and super sweet. She made sure we stuck to our timeline and everyone was happy with the services provided.

If you’re getting married and are searching for a perfect, flawless look, please please contact Marie-Pierre. You will not regret it. Also, do not hesitate on getting the fake eyelashes. They are fabulous!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

My bridal hair lasted all day through hours of pictures in the heat, humidity and riding around on a scooter and still looked perfect late that night. My airbrush make up was flawless and also stood up to the heat, humidity and all day pictures. I didn't even bring a picture of what I wanted! I just told them my vision and they made it happen. I highly recommend their services.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Marie Pierre did all the hair and make-up for our daughter's wedding and we could not have been happier. Our daughter had a test hair and make-up months before the big day but, of course, changed her mind and asked for a different style. The hairdresser took it all in stride and created the most beautiful braid and bun based on what my daughter described and pictures that she and her maid of honor had found. I am sure this happens all the time but what matters most is that on this special day my daughter got what she wanted and along with the make-up looked simply stunning. All of our guests loved her hair and make-up and how it was just right for her and did not go over the top at all. Best of all, they came to us at the hotel making it easy on the bride and others to get their hair and make-up done comfortably and without any trouble! We could not have been more pleased with the services and hair/make-up stylists that Marie Pierre provided.

1+ year ago

Marie Pierre did my hair and makeup for my wedding day and all I can say is WOW! My hair and makeup was gorgeous- exactly what I wanted! She made me look and feel amazing! My hair and make-up lasted all night long without a single hair out of place, and without a single smudge or smear of my make-up. I also recommend you have her come to your hotel/ location, it takes away the stress of driving to the salon, finding parking, worrying about time... and it allows you to eat and drink while you get ready. :)

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Studie Marie-Pierre provide a spray tan and lashes, make up and hair the dayof my wedding- They dis an amazing job! They worked with my color preferences doe make-up and I looked GREAT!
THANK YOU!!!

Sarah
10/11/2013

After booking my wedding destination location the second vendor I had to have was Studio Marie-Pierre. Her and her team are THE BEST in Key West. I was able to fly down and meet her 6 months prior to my wedding for a trial of hair and makeup. I gave her a photo of an updo I found on SMP and she made it come to life! She put me at ease and we spoke many times before the big day. Marie-Pierre squeezed me in for LVL before the wedding and OMG i love LVL. Go to her blog/website immediately and read up on what it is but in short it is a conditioning treatment for your eye lashes that last months after your day. It is NOT eyelash extensions. Check it out! My makeup was perfect and lasted all day and night in the KW heat. All of my bridal party loved their looks as well!

1+ year ago

After having a horrible experience at another salon, Marie-Pierre squeezed me in one day before my wedding. Marie-Pierre did hair make-up for for my wedding, and did a fabulous job! For the trial, she sat with me to determine what the best look would be. She was courteous, professional and did an outstanding job. I would absolutely recommend Studio Marie-Pierre!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I had the pleasure to get styled on my wedding day by Marie-Pierre herself. She was not only truly gifted, my hair and my makeup turned out fabulous, but a joy to be around.I also had a spray tan the day before and loved it. She is the best in Key West!!!!

1 Review
1+ year ago

Marie-Pierre and her team came to our house to get everyopne ready on my wedding day. Punctual, fun and excellent at what they do, I never felt so beautiful. The rest of my girls couldn' t stop gushing about their hair and makeup too. Thrilled!