Studio Marie-Pierre

Studio Marie-Pierre

Dedicated to making brides beautiful through sophisticated hair, makeup & styling services

513 Fleming Street suite 8
Value:
(4.8 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amazing stylist, beautician, and artist. Marie was wonderful and made me look like a princess! She came to me on site at my wedding venue and was professional, kind, and funny. I would recommend her to anyone- you will not be disappointed.

• Wedding: 02/06/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My wedding took place on NYE, one of the busiest day for the salons! Neverthless I never felt more gorgeous and attended for in my life. Marie-Pierre was simply amazing! My hair and makeup surpassed my expectations in more ways than one. I also got a spray tan the day before my wedding and it was awesome. Highly recommend.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Marie-Pierre and her team went above and beyond! My 6 bridesmaids, mother and myself had our hair and makeup done for my wedding and all I can say is “Absolutely Stunning!”. The hair and makeup was flawless and it stayed that way through the entire day and night. It was hands down my favorite updo and makeup I’ve ever had! Also, we had a wonderful time during my trial and the day of the wedding. Marie-Pierre is very professional and super sweet. She made sure we stuck to our timeline and everyone was happy with the services provided.

If you’re getting married and are searching for a perfect, flawless look, please please contact Marie-Pierre. You will not regret it. Also, do not hesitate on getting the fake eyelashes. They are fabulous!

• Wedding: 12/06/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My bridal hair lasted all day through hours of pictures in the heat, humidity and riding around on a scooter and still looked perfect late that night. My airbrush make up was flawless and also stood up to the heat, humidity and all day pictures. I didn't even bring a picture of what I wanted! I just told them my vision and they made it happen. I highly recommend their services.

• Wedding: 11/26/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Marie Pierre did all the hair and make-up for our daughter's wedding and we could not have been happier. Our daughter had a test hair and make-up months before the big day but, of course, changed her mind and asked for a different style. The hairdresser took it all in stride and created the most beautiful braid and bun based on what my daughter described and pictures that she and her maid of honor had found. I am sure this happens all the time but what matters most is that on this special day my daughter got what she wanted and along with the make-up looked simply stunning. All of our guests loved her hair and make-up and how it was just right for her and did not go over the top at all. Best of all, they came to us at the hotel making it easy on the bride and others to get their hair and make-up done comfortably and without any trouble! We could not have been more pleased with the services and hair/make-up stylists that Marie Pierre provided.

• Wedding: 11/23/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Marie Pierre did my hair and makeup for my wedding day and all I can say is WOW! My hair and makeup was gorgeous- exactly what I wanted! She made me look and feel amazing! My hair and make-up lasted all night long without a single hair out of place, and without a single smudge or smear of my make-up. I also recommend you have her come to your hotel/ location, it takes away the stress of driving to the salon, finding parking, worrying about time... and it allows you to eat and drink while you get ready. :)

• Flexibility: 5.0

Studie Marie-Pierre provide a spray tan and lashes, make up and hair the dayof my wedding- They dis an amazing job! They worked with my color preferences doe make-up and I looked GREAT! THANK YOU!!!

• Wedding: 10/13/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

After booking my wedding destination location the second vendor I had to have was Studio Marie-Pierre. Her and her team are THE BEST in Key West. I was able to fly down and meet her 6 months prior to my wedding for a trial of hair and makeup. I gave her a photo of an updo I found on SMP and she made it come to life! She put me at ease and we spoke many times before the big day. Marie-Pierre squeezed me in for LVL before the wedding and OMG i love LVL. Go to her blog/website immediately and read up on what it is but in short it is a conditioning treatment for your eye lashes that last months after your day. It is NOT eyelash extensions. Check it out! My makeup was perfect and lasted all day and night in the KW heat. All of my bridal party loved their looks as well!

• Wedding: 10/11/2013
Sarah
  • Flexibility: 5.0

After having a horrible experience at another salon, Marie-Pierre squeezed me in one day before my wedding. Marie-Pierre did hair make-up for for my wedding, and did a fabulous job! For the trial, she sat with me to determine what the best look would be. She was courteous, professional and did an outstanding job. I would absolutely recommend Studio Marie-Pierre!

• Flexibility: 5.0

I had the pleasure to get styled on my wedding day by Marie-Pierre herself. She was not only truly gifted, my hair and my makeup turned out fabulous, but a joy to be around.I also had a spray tan the day before and loved it. She is the best in Key West!!!!

• Wedding: 10/04/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Marie-Pierre and her team came to our house to get everyopne ready on my wedding day. Punctual, fun and excellent at what they do, I never felt so beautiful. The rest of my girls couldn' t stop gushing about their hair and makeup too. Thrilled!

1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amanda did a wonderful job on my hair & makeup for my wedding! The makeup had the perfect amount of glamour while still managing to look natural. The hair held up to the Key West humidity and was better than I could have envisioned.

• Wedding: 09/19/2013
Jan
  • Flexibility: 5.0

After much research, I knew I found the perfect beauty team to do my hair and makeup when I looked through their portfolio photos. Since I was having a destination wedding, I was a little apprehensive about not having my regular beauty team to help me on my wedding day. Rest assured, the team and staff from Studio Marie Pierre are wonderful and talented!!! Setting up my appointment via phone was easy. Marie was very friendly and happily answered my questions and explained all that I needed to know. Shawn & Galina were so easy to work with and very gifted in making you look flawless. Thank you for making my wedding day less stressful and for making me look flawless!

• Flexibility: 5.0

I LOVED the hair and makeup ! Everyone in the wedding party looked gorgeous. We also got spray tans there earlier in the week which were great as well.

• Wedding: 06/19/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Marie-Pierre really brought out the best in me with her expert job on my makeup and hair. I had a bruise on my face which she expertly covered up and put all my worries about it to rest! I felt beautiful! She also did an amazing job on my Mom's hair and makeup and my Mom said she hadn't felt so pretty in years! Thank you!!

• Wedding: 05/30/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We used Studio Marie-Pierre for our hair and makeup for our May 2013 wedding. They came to our hotel at no charge! They send 2 hair people and one make up person and they were amazing. They were so nice and accommodating to our needs. We brought photos of what we wanted to do with our hair and let them be creative! The best thing was each girl was able to pay for her own and I (the bride) didn't have to worry about paying for it ahead of time or anything. Our hair held up great in the humidity and looked great all day long! Would highly recommend!

• Wedding: 05/11/2013
305-433-0064
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards