Studio in Bloom

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
4.7

Jen did such a fantastic job with our wedding flowers. Coming into it, I knew nothing about flowers or the process, and she made the whole experience easy and fun. Before our initial meeting, I sent her photos of my dress, bridesmaid dresses and other wedding flowers that I liked. When I arrived at her studio, she had already prepared a detailed proposal with photos and prices. We talked through the options and she was able to pull up an excel spreadsheet to show me how various combinations would impact the price, allowing us to make the proposal fit our budget. She understood my vision (probably even better than I did!) and put on paper exactly what I had in mind. We met with three different potential florists, and Jen was by far the most prepared and professional. She was easy to work with throughout the entire process – she was responsive and very flexible with my last minute changes. By the time I arrived at the venue on the day-of, all the flowers were already there and were more beautiful than I imagined. I would use Jen again for any event in the Maryland area, and highly recommend Studio in Bloom.

Ivonne
10/04/2014

Jennifer was wonderful to work with. She took time to really understand exactly what we wanted. She showed an amazing attention to details in everything she created. Flowers used were beautifully fresh. Exceeded our expectations.

Recently Married

I didn't know much about flowers or floral arrangements and had somewhat of an idea of what I liked and what theme I wanted to go with so I didn't have much to tell Jen when we met for a consultation. Fortunately, she's done this for a long time and was able to help figure it all out for me. She was very professional, very responsive and attentive during the entire planning process and when it came to the wedding day, I couldn't have been any happier with my flowers. They were absolutely beautiful, not only the flowers themselves but the arrangement, and all of our guests could not stop raving about how gorgeous they were.

Tabatha
08/16/2014

Jennifer was a pleasure to deal with from the initial meeting. She helped me turn my dreams into a reality. All of the flowers were gorgeous & amazing quality. The displays were exactly as we had discussed. The day of the wedding she was impeccable, while dealing with a few unexpected hurdles. I'm so thankful a friend recommended her.

Sophia
06/21/2014

Studio in Bloom was the PERFECT option for my wedding. Jennifer is extremely professional, responsive, and an excellent listener. She heard what I was looking for, met my budgetary needs, and provided the most gorgeous flowers I could have ever imagined. I would recommend her services to ANY bride!

Jennifer
06/14/2014

Studio in Bloom did a fabulous job for the wedding, and was so great about my last minute changes! She was flexible and created my vision. She was able to even use pieces that I found and delivered to her! I think with my last minute changes, some of the flowers got mixed up and there weren't enough of the boutonnieres for the groomsmen that matched, but all in all Studio in Bloom did a great job for a good price!

Studio in Bloom responded with the following comments:

Thanks Jennifer for your review! Studio in Bloom values feedback from past clients ... they help keep me on my toes.

I'm sorry that the groomsmen boutonnieres didn't match!!!! Maybe they were accidentally switched with the Father's boutonnieres? I remember laying out all the corsages and boutonnieres on the delivery day and reviewing everything with your mom. After reviewing all the pieces she and I both thought we had everything covered. If I had known, I could have whipped up another few to match, as I always bring a bucket of extra flowers to the venue.

Thank you for choosing Studio in Bloom for your wedding. I enjoyed seeing all the small details which you prepared and you were a gorgeous bride.

Angela
06/14/2014

Jen did such a lovely job on my bouquet and boutonniere! She's a great friend and we share a passion for flowers; while I took over the job of designing the table arrangements from the flowers I have growing in my garden, I wanted her to focus on the ceremony! Jen knows how much I love blue hydrangea's and with the winter we had, all the ones in my garden did not bloom. Much to my delight she included beautiful blue hydrangeas mixed in with succulents, miniature roses, green Hypericum berries, and Astilbe!

I enjoy surprises so I told Jen that I'm going for a very natural, woodsy, wildflower vibe. I didn't pick certain colors for my wedding, instead I based it around what is fresh in my garden in the middle of June. I left the rest to her and insisted on not seeing a mockup or sketch before the ceremony! The flowers were such a great addition to a wonderful day :) Thanks Jen!

Katharine
06/14/2014

Jennifer from Studio in Bloom was fabulous! Not only were the flowers absolutely beautiful on my wedding day, but Jen was prompt with the delivery and everything was exactly as promised. Additionally, leading up to the wedding, Jen was flexible and helpful in helping us find flowers that matched our vision, and our budget. If you use Studio in Bloom for your wedding, you will not be disappointed- I highly recommend this business!

Services Used: Flowers

Jennifer was awesome to work with! She is really creative and friendly. Flexible as well. I loved working with her!

1+ year ago

Jen was very different from other florists. Her design/ideas are up to date and similar to what you see in wedding magazines. In addition, she is flexible and empathetic about the wedding expenses. She helps to make your vision come true while working within your budget. I recommended 2 other people to her, both brides were very happy.

1+ year ago

Jennifer was so wonderful to work with. We had a small budget for flowers and only wanted simple arrangements (baby's breath bouquets for bridal party was one example). Jennifer worked with us and put together amazing bouquets!!!! She also went above and beyond by helping us with our flowers on our cake the day of the wedding!
When it comes to wedding planning it's very hard to find people who can carry out the vision you want. Studio in Bloom is one that can create what you dream up! I will definitely use Jennifer again for future events!

jjy
12/29/2013

Once I met Jen, I knew that she was going to be the perfect florist for my wedding day. I only needed bride/bridesmaids bouquets, groom/groomsmen/minister/fathers' bouts, and presentation bouquet for the mothers. She understood my budged and was flexible with the type of flowers that I wanted to use and also suggested great ideas to make my wedding flowers look great and affordable! She was in constant communication and I could not have asked for a better service!

Services Used: Flowers

Easy to work with, creative beautiful flower arrangements!

Betsy
10/19/2013

Jen was amazing to work with! Her ideas and creativity really set the tone we were looking for. We wanted simple, colorful arrangements and she was able to help us create our vision and make our event memorable. She helped make the wedding process fun for us as we decided on colors and themes to make the day even more special. I had wanted to do something special in memory of my grandmother and she was more than willing to work with me on this and also made a special corsage for us to send to another family member who couldn't travel to our event. These are the important things and we are so grateful for her and her amazing work!

1+ year ago

Studio in Bloom was amazing! Jennifer worked with my budget and made sure to give me options in order to make sure that I was happy. I recommend Studio in Bloom to every bride that is looking for an affordable cost for flowers and beautiful arrangements that will greatly accent your day. Amazing!

Services Used: Flowers

Loved studio in bloom! Jen had such a vision from the first time we met and helped make my vague ideas come to life! She did a great job and the flowers turned out beautifully. She is reasonably priced and was very realistic about helping me stay within my price range. I would (and have) recommend her to any bride!!