Studio Eight by the Sea

Value:
Flexibility:

Sort By:

Anonymous 1 Reviews
My name is Adrienne and my husband, JT and I used Rosemary and Bill Carroll to photograph our destination wedding in Ocean City, MD. Currently, we reside in PA, so traveling to and from MD, at times, presented itself as a challenge. However, Rosemary and Bill were more than happy to work with us through this issue, as well as customize a wedding package to best suite our needs. Their prompt attention to detail and communication prior to our wedding put everyone at ease leading up to the big day. They are extremely personable, professional and most of all, kind individuals, who truly love making others, feel good about themselves. When our big day finally arrived, Rosemary and Bill were right on time and ready to go; it was like I had known them forever. They brought new and exciting energy to the day; making everyone feel as though this was the only day and/or event that matter. Their adventurous spirit, passion for their artistry and desire to make everyone feel beautiful, is exactly what you need on your wedding day. I would recommend them to anyone looking for someone to capture their most special day, in the most beautiful of ways.
Wedding: 1+ year ago
  • Flexibility:  5.0
My name is Amanda and my husband and I used Studio Eight to photograph our wedding. Rosemary and Bill are wonderful to work with. I can't stress that enough! They were always willing to work around our schedules to meet with us, they made us a wedding package we could afford instead of forcing us into a premade one. We were allowed to have the rights to our pictures on CD's which we can't wait to get!!! They had our pictures available for viewing 4 days after the wedding which we saw on our honeymoon. The pictures are in a word STUNNING!!!! Rosemary captured the true essence of our wedding and really turned our ideas into reality. In our meetings that offered their ideas on things as well as listened to ours and we found an amazing space in between. My husband and I couldn't be happier and I hope that anyone looking for a local photographer will use Studio Eight! We will sing their praises to anyone who will listen. AMAZING!!!!
Wedding: 10/13/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Rosemary made photography the easiest part I my wedding! She was a joy to work with during our two engagement sessions and throughout the wedding! She captured all the best moments that we will no always have to relive the memories.
Wedding: 10/05/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Rosemary Carroll is one remarkable and very talented photographer. She goes beyond the usual to do the unusual to capture the priceless moments of one's wedding. At our recent family wedding Rosemary crawled on her knees in the sand, laid down on the floor of the reception hall, and stood on chairs to make every effort in capturing priceless moments that create memories for a lifetime. All this was completed with declining offers for her and her husband to get something to eat and drink. And a wedding encompasses hours of work. No amount of praise or words can ultimately describe this amazing lady and her talents. We are so very grateful for the long hours she put in and the sense of humor she maintained from beginning to end. Sufficient superlatives are lacking in expressing our gratitude for her magnificent pictures that will be treasured for a lifetime. No stone was left unturned. You MUST give her a try.
Wedding: 09/14/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Rosemary and her husband Bill are AMAZING!! I highly recommend them to future brides looking to get married in the area (or even not in the area). Not only were they quick to respond to my emails, but Rosemary will talk to you for hours on the phone!
I planned my wedding from Texas, which made finding vendors difficult. After talking to Rosemary on the phone, I knew she was the right choice! She was understanding, flexible and willing to do whatever possible to make my day amazing.
About a week before my wedding, they invited us to their home to go over last minute details. We talked for 2 hours, going over everything including my "must have" photos.
On the day of the wedding, Bill went to my husband's hotel, and Rosemary came to my hotel. Rosemary acted both as my photographer and my wedding coordinator, making sure everything ran smoothly.
About 2 1/2 weeks after the wedding, they had all our photos posted to a website. Rosemary's artistic eye is phenomenal!
We can't wait to get the CD and start planning an album!
Wedding: 06/18/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Great service, great pictures! Memories that will last forever! Rosemary is great to work with and very personable!!
Wedding: 05/26/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I heard about Studio Eight when I was on vacation in Bethany Beach. I checked out their pictures and was very impressed. We had Studio Eight do our engagement pictures. The pictures were everything we hoped for. Rosemary makes you feel so comfortable and has great ideas. She is so creative! She brought us to many locations and spent a lot of time making sure she captured everything we were looking for. The pictures came back to us very quickly. Each picture was better than the last. We will definitetly be using Rosemary as our wedding photographer. It was wonderful and stress-free when Studio Eight said they would be willing to photograph our wedding which is in Baltimore, Maryland. I would recommend Studio Eight to everyone!
Wedding: 06/24/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I worked with Studio Eight by the Sea for my wedding ceremony and reception. A friend of mine had used them and recommended their services and they traveled to NYC for the wedding. The absolute best photography work I could have asked for. Stunning, creative and candid pictures and extremely responsive and easy to work with. If you want the best while still keeping within a reasonable budget you should definitely give them a call!!! I love my wedding pictures!!!
Wedding: 07/29/2008
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Rosemary Carroll of Studio Eight by the Sea is much more than a photographer... she is an artist. The photographs she took of our wedding were simply outstanding. With total mastery of her art form, she captured the total essence of our wedding; the formal portraits were exquisite, the detailed shots were stunning. Her work is breathtaking. I could not recommend Studio Eight by the Sea highly enough!
Wedding: 04/14/2007
  • Flexibility:  5.0
This photographer specializes in beach portraiture, but upon recommendation of them, they traveled to my ceremony for my wedding photos. I was extremely pleased with the photos, the photographers and the quality of the pictures. So much so, that after my daughter was born we went to Bethany Beach and did a family beach portrait.
Wedding: 05/28/2005
  • Flexibility:  5.0
This an outstanding service that will deliver the most memorable, excellent, and creative photography of your special day! Rosemary Carroll is A+ first-class photographer with perfect "people skills" and incredible patience. She will work with your entire wedding party and will get precise and most complimentary images of all participants on your wedding day!
Share with her your vision, your dreams and your concerns! The rest is up to her -- her creative magic will do wonders! My wedding has exceeded everybody's expectations because it was easy and enjoyable to work with Rosemary and Bill.
Thank you E-Stuido8 and best of luck to your business!
Wedding: 02/03/2005