Studio E Photography

Studio E Photography

Favorite
Louisville, KY
502.426.9300
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Profile Picture
Hannah
10/18/2014

We chose Studio E to shoot our wedding and we are so happy that we decided to go with them. Shane and Michelle are both so talented and fun people! Shane is always saying something funny and Michelle keeps everyone on schedule. They make a great team. It is great having two photographers because they did not miss a beat! They managed to capture so many great moments during our wedding day. We were thrilled when we got our pictures back! They do absolutely beautiful work. We have a TON of shots and they managed to capture most everyone in the pictures. They were extremely helpful before the wedding as well. I am not an organized person, but Michelle helped walk me through each step and they were willing to meet with us whenever we wanted to. They were prompt and very professional. They also rushed a handful of pictures for me so I could have them by Christmas to give out as gifts. I thought that was so nice!! I would recommend Studio E to anyone! Thanks guys!!

Services Used: Photography

Shane and Michelle were the best choice for our wedding day. We wanted photographers that we had a good time being around, and upon meeting them for the first time, we instantly clicked. Such a fun, cool couple to be around and the end result is beautiful wedding photos that you'll cherish for years. They took the time to get to know us and really made sure that our wedding photos were a reflection of us as people and not just stock wedding poses. I'm not sure why you're still looking for a fantastic wedding photographer when they're right here for you.

Services Used: Photography

I just received my wedding photos from September of 2013 and I must say that they are AMAZING! Seriously, I am so impressed with Studio E's professionalism (they were early for the wedding day), quality of photos, and, well, everything! They did a fabulous job and I would highly, HIGHLY recommend them-- and this is coming from a super-picky bride ;) You will not find a better photographer for such a competitive price.

Services Used: Photography

Studio E delivered us beautiful imagery from our wedding day that we will cherish for a lifetime! On the day of the wedding they arrived early and stayed later than was expected, and our images were delivered ahead of schedule after the wedding as well! We just love all the memories and wonderfully flattering portraits they captured for us.

Services Used: Photography

they were recommended to me by a friend who had used them. i fell in love with their pictures right away! it was almost too good to be true! they shot everything perfectly like i wanted! having two photographers was a big relief as well and i don't think they missed anything! my album is beautiful and i was able to get two parents albums to give to our parents which was important to me. i'm very very happy with my pictures and i know finding a photographer is overwhelming sometimes which is why i wanted to write a review for them!

3.9

Studio E is really great. Husband and wife team. Michelle takes the lead taking the majority of the pictures as her husband comes and goes taking random photos that are incredible. Michelle does not talk loud enough or give direction very well but the pics turn out good. They are very artse and fun, just let them know what you want and they will give it to you.

Good Luck

Services Used: Photography

My photographer skipped town and they were kind enough to give me a discount that was close to how much I lost! I couldnt believe it! I wish I had hired them in the first place. Their work is so good. I love my pictures and I feel like they saved part of my wedding or at least the memories part of it. Thank you guys for everything!

Services Used: Photography

I booked Michelle & Shane because they did such a great job with my best friends wedding. I don't know how they do it but what they do is amazing. I can't stop looking at my album. And they were fun! I didn't realize how much fun they were going to be. If they weren't my photographers, I think I might have invited them to my wedding anyway!

Services Used: Photography

Working with Michelle and Shane was a great experience and a pleasure. The pictures were the most important thing to me ang she was the first vendor I booked as I started planning. She offers several packages to choose from and is flexible and will customize them for what you want. She is so easy to work with, I hardly new she was there! Her photographs are amazing, she really captured the spirit of our love for each other.

Services Used: Photography

It was a pleasure working with Michelle! Her work is spectacular!