Studio A Images

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I'm so glad we contracted Studio A Images for our wedding. Adena was an amazing addition to our wedding day and the photos she provided us are priceless! From the moment Adena arrived to our venue that morning she was professional and extremely helpful to me and my wedding party. She knew exactly what time I needed to start getting into my dress (who knew the corset would take that long), she knew exactly how to wrangle the groomsmen and politely tell the best man to get lost right before our first look photos. It was just a complete pleasure to have at our special day. One moment that stands out the most is once it came to the time during our reception that her job was done she checked in with us to make sure she took any final shots we wanted. A few moments after we said our goodbyes to her a song came on that was from my husband's culture and EVERYONE got on the dance floor to dance to it. Adena came running back to get photos of it! I was soooo happy she heard it and knew that it would be a special moment to capture on film. I cannot recommend Adena enough for your wedding, call her today! :)

Catriona
06/20/2015

Adena was amazing on our wedding day. She was incredibly professional, responsive and took absolutely beautiful pictures. I highly recommend her for anyone looking for a photographer for their wedding.

Jennifer
05/24/2015

Adena was the photographer for our outdoor wedding. From our initial meeting until getting the final photos she was wonderful in her level of service and attention to detail. She placed a priority on getting to know our personalities in order to determine the style of photography we expected. On the wedding day she was prompt, prepared, and remained focused to achieve all of our photography goals without compromising the enjoyment of our day. The pictures exceeded our expectations and we recommend her with confidence.

Services Used: Photography

Adena is fantastic. Not only did she take amazing photographs, but truly got to know us as a couple so that she could capture our personalities and make sure that our photographs were authentic and reflected us. I highly recommend doing an engagement shoot - it helped everyone get to know each other and get us comfortable being photographed. Adena was always available by email to answer my questions, and was happy to talk on the phone to go over everything before the wedding.

Having Adena there on my wedding day was like having a friend there with us. She checked in with us frequently and it was comforting having someone we already knew there with us to capture all of the important moments. She even helped bustle my dress! I would definitely hire her again and would recommend her to everyone!

Nora
07/19/2014

Adena is not just an incredible photographer; she's organized, professional, and a perfect additive to a bride or groom's morning. The day can get a bit frenetic, but Adena has a way of keeping everyone calm and punctual, and makes sure everyone is comfortable with her work. She provides an outline of photographs the couple and family wish to take ahead of time so that every shot we really wished to have on our wedding day was captured. She'll go to really fun lengths to get gorgeous shots ( we climbed on rocks in the water!) Adena has a particular eye for capturing special moments, and made sure they were presented beautifully. Her coworkers are equally as professional and talented, and they made my wedding day even more special. I really can't recommend Studio A Images enough. I am so grateful to have had such an incredible experience!
-Nora- a very happy bride!

1+ year ago

Adena Stevens of Studio A Images was an absolute dream to work with! As soon as my husband and I met Adena, we knew we wanted to work with her for our wedding. Not only is she smart and kind, but it was clear from our first meeting that she is a true professional.

Adena listened to our wants and needs re: our photography, and delivered on every promise. We opted for candid-style pictures, and she and her second shooter, Brandi, truly captured the feel of the day. From rocking dance floor pictures to special, romantic moments – she caught it all! The pictures she took of our decorations and atmosphere are stunning, and the posed and candid pictures of us and our guests are amazing. Everyone looks their best. On top of that, Adena and Brandi really faded into the background during the day – not once did we feel like we were being “followed around,” nor did they distract our guests from enjoying the ceremony.

I would recommend Adena and Studio A Images to anyone. In short, she is professional, kind, attentive, and quick to respond and answer questions. We couldn’t be happier with her work, and are glad to know her as a person!

Rachel
06/15/2014

When I got engaged I knew I had to book Adena (Studio A images) immediately. My sister in law had already used her for two affairs so I already completely trusted her and knew she would do an amazing job. The photos came out beautiful-- that was a given but what impressed me most this time around was how Adena and Pete handled everything the day of the wedding. The week before, Adena and I had sat down and discussed how things would run and which photos were priority etc. but with a wedding party of 30 we knew things would be unpredictable. Let me say, with late comers and many (many) hyper children there was opportunity for a lot of stress but Adena and Pete improvised, wrangled everyone together and got the job done, not to mention on schedule. Not only did they prevent stress but were also super creative with their shots and just by trusting them (laying in the grass? Climbing rickety fire escape? Completely worth it) we had a blast and got one of a kind photos out of it.

Marlene
05/23/2014

Amazing photographer!! It rained on my wedding day and I was so scared that my pictures wouldn't come out right and they came out beautiful!! I would definitely pick Studio A Images for all of my future events =)

Services Used: Photography

We are so happy we chose Studio A (Adena) to be the photographer at our wedding! From our first meeting with her to the finished product, the process was amazing and flawless. We met with Adena twice in the beginning of the process so she could get to know us as a couple and understand what type of photos we wanted. She offered great suggestions and made sure she got everything we wanted at the same time. She followed up regularly with us, guiding us through the steps, was always there to answer questions, and was promptly responsive. Through our discussions with Adena we could tell she really knew the venue and scoped it out beforehand as well (both the church and reception). Unfortunately, it rained on our wedding day, but Adena put all those worries to ease. We discussed alternative options the day before and she made me feel much better. The venue staff was very impressed with Adena's knowledge of the area and how she suggested to deal with the rain. She really took advantage of her surroundings, from the natural light in the church doors to the breathtaking NYC skyline at the reception. The portraits she took were very natural and she was able to capture all of the special moments throughout our day in the candids she took. She was always accessible during the wedding if we needed her, but blended in with everyone at the same time...we didn't even notice her taking some of the pictures we got! We got so many compliments about Adena from the guests at our wedding. We loved that she gave us a sneak peak picture the next day, which got us even more excited to see everything! The turnaround time was so fast as well. We absolutely love the finished product! We get to relive our wedding day when looking at all the pictures Adena took. They are breathtaking, she truly captured the whole event and our personalities.

Overall, we loved Studio A and would recommend Adena hands down.

Zakiyyah
05/02/2014

Adena was fantastic! During our first phone conversation, Adena was great! She helped me figure out exactly what we needed and made the process very easy. She made us feel completely comfortable as soon as we met her. Our pictures were beautiful and we would call Adena again for sure!

1+ year ago

Adena was fantastic - from our first meeting through the last photograph of the night, she was right on top of everything, making sure we had the perfect shots. She went and "scouted" the venue the morning of and due to weather we had to change our plans for pictures, but I wasn't worried at all, I was confident that she knew what she was doing. During the reception and ceremony, she captured so many pictures, but at the moment, you could barely tell she was there.

We had our engagement session with her several months before the wedding, the pictures were fantastic - she did such an amazing job of capturing us as a couple - the photos were beautiful, but also really showed off our personalities.

Adena was so professional and responsive throughout the planning process and really worked with us to get all the photos we wanted, even with a 21 person bridal party and 4 separate sets of family photos to get through. She was efficient, but we never felt rushed or like we weren't getting the shots we wanted.

I cannot wait to get our albums back - if they are half as great as the rest of our experience with Adena and Studio A, they will be amazing.

1+ year ago

Adena is an extremely talented photographer. She captured all the special moments of our ceremony and reception, and our family portraits are treasures. I think she captured every guest, whether on the dance floor or at their table.
Adena is highly professional and very easy to work with. In addition, she battled extreme winter weather conditions on the day of our wedding and from the first forecast of snow and ice assured us she would be there. What a relief. We couldn't be happier.

Renee
12/08/2013

Adena as was excellent - she appeared to be everywhere, managing to capture the special moments without being intrusive. We received our photos within a month of our wedding, which was faster than what had been agreed.

1+ year ago

Adena was so fantastic on our wedding, we couldn't have been happier with the results she produced. She did a tremendous job of capturing the entire event from start to finish, even the surprise moments. Her photos are just gorgeous and will be loved for many years to come.

Shelley
09/27/2013

Studio A Images was recommended to my husband and I by a family member and Adena exceeded our expectations! She is a talented photographer and was an absolute pleasure to work with during wedding planning and at the wedding itself. We would recommend Studio A Images to anyone looking for a wedding photographer!

Ashley
07/05/2013

Studio A Images delivered on everything that I asked for in my wedding photos! I wanted primarily candid shots that really illustrated our unique, fun wedding and the day was perfectly captured! Adena was very flexible and dependable, and knowing that we didn't want to spend all day taking photos, had an executable plan that cut down on time. I would absolutely hire again and will recommend to other engaged friends!