Structures Salon

Value:
Flexibility:

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
Structures Salon and Spa is one of those places in downtown city areas that you need to see as a woman. It's hip, trendy, bohemian and friendly.

I have a friend who works there and after seeing how she transformed my sister and a few other bridesmaids (including myself), I knew that this was where I was getting my hair and makeup done. I normally do not like to go to people I know for such big occasions because what happens if something were to go wrong? In my case, nothing did. Everything went perfectly.

Because I was having my wedding in the woods, I wanted a look to reflect that. I searched and searched for looks and finally found one. Half up half down hair with beach waves and tiny fishtail braids interwoven in. Janelle did such a terrific job recreating this look. We didn't even do a hair trial beforehand because I was trying to be careful with money and knew she would be able to make me happy. As with makeup, same thing. I wanted something simple. Barely any makeup with a ton of lashes. On the day of my wedding, I decided to add color. Instead of getting upset at the sudden change of heart, she was cool with it and encouraged the color even more.

I was so happy with the way things turned out. My bridesmaids that went to her and the rest of the team at Structures was happy as well. We all looked and felt so beautiful!!!
Wedding: 10/03/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Christy did a wonderful job on my daughter's hair and makeup for the wedding. The attendents also had hair and make up done at Structures. They looked beautiful and had such a fun time the morning before the wedding. They are a very talented group!
Wedding: 04/14/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Structures Salon was a wonderful place to have wedding party hair done. They opened up just for us on a Sunday and didn't charge extra like all of the other salon's in Frederick would have. They were very accommodating to us even when we were late for our appointments due to bad weather and were still able to get us out the door on time. It was relaxing and all of our hair looked awesome.
Wedding: 10/30/2011
4.8/5.0
  • Professionalism:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Structures has the BEST updo prices of anywhere near Frederick, MD. I did have to pay the same price for a trial, but that was ok with me. The day of the wedding, they had I think 5 people working on my bridesmaids and I, so we were out of there fairly quickly. The girls all had different hairstyles and all looked FABULOUS. They even accommodated one of my girls with short hair, who originally I didnt make an appointment for. Becca, the director of the salon did my hair and it was perfect, stayed in all night, and it only took her about 30 min. The salon is a cute loft on market street so even the pics of us getting our hair done came out cute. I would highly reccommend!
Wedding: 05/03/2008
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Becca, an amazing makeup artist with quite the impressive resume did my and my sister's (maid of honor) makeup. She worked fast, and did a GREAT job. We were BOTH in and out within 45 minutes, which was great, b/c who has tons of extra time on their wedding day? My sister is getting married in June, and we are both going back to Becca for our makeup.
Wedding: 07/07/2007