Stroudsmoor Country Inn

Value:
Flexibility:
(4.8 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amazing! Everyone was so accommodating. All of our guests were raving about the food and decor.

• Wedding: 12/06/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Flowers, Invitations
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The setting, service and food was exceptional. The guests still were giving me compliments 2 weeks after the event. Many of the guests told me that it was the best wedding they had ever attended.

Private User
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Married at Ridgecrest at the top of the mountain on 11/8/14 :)

We know from experience picking one's wedding venue can be a daunting task. We went to the Stroudsmoor on a whim one day and could not be happier that we met Corinne our now fabulous wedding coordinator give us a tour of all the venues and everything they had to offer, which is basically everything!!! We signed that day and never looked back. We ended up having our rehearsal dinner at the Stroudsmoor as well the Friday night before our wedding and it could not have been a better decision. Corinne and her team gave us our dream wedding weekend. There was no stress every detail was handled and all we had to do was have a great time, which we did : ) Judy at the bridal registery handled so many things for us invitations, favors, gifts, name cards, and was great support whenever we needed it :) Susan at the flower shop made the most beautiful arrangements and displays I have ever seen ! I loved my bouquet it was simply stunning. The bake shop made the most delicious cake and all the guests loved it. Colleen made sure all our fabulous guests had a spot to stay and were well taken care she was amazing for taking care of all of the lodging! Jessica at the spa took care of all our treatments and had us relaxed and ready for the big day :) Corinne and her team were a well oiled machine and made my husband and I feel so special and took care of all 220 guests as well! What more can I say that the Stroudsmoor Country Inn and their team is just amazing and would give it the highest recommedation for any event especially some couple's big day :)
Thank you for all you did Corinne, Colleen, Judy, Susan, Jessica, and the entire Stroudsmoor team! We love you all - Marissa and Joe

• Wedding: 11/08/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I cannot even begin to write how wonderful Stroudsmoor was! Our wedding planner Cathleen was fantastic! She always kept us on task without making the wedding planning process seem overwhelming. She came up with some great ideas too! On our wedding day, the venue was more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. Every single detail was planned out and perfect! Also, the food was excellent. Perfect venue!

• Wedding: 11/02/2014
Claire
  • Flexibility: 5.0

One word. Impeccable! It was all that I hoped for and more! Food, service, staff everything top notch. Week later and I'm still having my guests tell me it was the best Wedding they have ever been to. Would highly recommend stroudsmoor for any formal or informal event. Completely stress free wedding planning. Highly recommend Rev Stephanie Thompson for officiant. Also recommended through Stroudsmoor. Thank you again for everything!

• Wedding: 11/01/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

If you are looking for a stress free and enjoyable wedding planning experience - Stroudsmoor is where you want to be.
I can't even begin to explain how amazing our experience was with Stroudsmoor Country Inn. Wedding planning is a pleasure when you have the benefits of working with Stroudsmoor planners. From the very beginning - they understand the importance of your special weekend. They do whatever they possible can to create the wedding you are dreaming of. Stroudsmoor is beyond organized through this process - covering absolutely all possible grounds. They leave no room for failure or disappointments. They also keep you on top of your planning schedule.
Linda was our planner for our 11/1/14 wedding and reception at Ridgecrest. Our ceremony was under their newly built cedar wood pavilion (a cozy, simply beautiful setting) attached to Ridgecrest. Our wedding weekend was worry and error-free, and amazing for us from the ceremony rehearsal, to ceremony and reception, to the morning brunch we had in the Stone Room the next day. We ended our weekend with ZERO complaints (that is basically impossible when it comes to planning and carrying out a wedding and reception).
We are beyond grateful for our experience with Stroudsmoor. We will actually miss our 14 months of planning...and would go back in time and choose them over, and over, and over again.

We chose to work with Susan - Stroudsmoor's Florist, & The Spa at Stroudsmoor by Shear Design for make-up and hair. Susan is truly talented and will create the exact decor and florals you dream of, and Jessica, the Spa Coordinator, will be nothing but helpful and organized for you. Colleen is also so helpful and thorough with lodging! Amazing experience!

Honestly...look no further. This is the place you want to begin your happily ever after at and celebrate with all your loved ones. And be prepared to receive endless compliments from family and friends about your wedding!

• Wedding: 11/01/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We were married this weekend at the beautiful Stroudsmoor Country Inn. The Inn is also a resort but maintains 5 different wedding venues on property ranging from guests size 0 - 300 people. I have nothing but praise for this venue, the staff, and the wedding planners for their exceptional professionalism and organization.

Corinne was my wedding planner. She always reassured me of my doubts, answered all questions that I had, and she went above and beyond to make my day feel amazing. The serving staff was wonderful. I received so many compliments from my guests about the wait staff, how professional, friendly, and organized they were at my wedding.

Every detail was covered from top to bottom. I felt like a princess the entire day, always checking in with me, bringing me drinks and food whenever I needed!

From our first initial meeting and visiting this venue to leaving the venue for one of the last times, I would get married here again! I strongly recommend visiting Stroudsmoor Country Inn. My guests have told me it was one of the best weddings they have ever attended! Brides - you will have no regrets holding your reception (and ceremony if you choose) here at Stroudsmoor Country Inn. 5 stars, hands down.

• Wedding: 10/25/2014
Services Used: Beauty & Health, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

WOW! We searched high and low for a venue that had the feel we were looking for, and Lawnhaven at Stroudsmoor was it. Our guests have RAVED about the venue, the decor, and the food! It is 2 1/2 weeks after our wedding and people are still telling me how exceptional their dinner was. The service was excellent, everyone we worked with was so nice, and it was wonderful to work with their florist, photographers, bakery, bridal salon - it was all right there. They took so much of the stress out of planning, and they delivered. So many of our guests have said our wedding was the best they have been to, and I think it's due to the entire atmosphere created by Stroudsmoor. They helped us create all of the personal touches we were looking for, and our high expectations were far exceeded.

Anne
  • Flexibility: 5.0

AMAZING EXPERIENCE! Stroudsmoor made our storybook wedding come to life. I would recommend this place to anyone getting married! Everyone there is amazing, from our wedding coordinator Corinne, to Susan from flower, and Judy in the bridal registry. Guests from our wedding are still raving about the great service and food, and said it was the best wedding they have ever attended! They make sure no food goes to waste, and offered seconds to everyone. We will definitely be returning for anniversaries and other gatherings. Thank you Stroudsmoor for everything!

• Wedding: 10/03/2014
Services Used: Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Invitations, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I got married at Ridgecrest at the Stroudsmoor Country Inn on 9/27/14 and are still over the moon with what an amazing experience it turned out to be. Our event manager was Amy and she did a magnificent job in making sure the entire planning process and day went perfectly. The day of our wedding was perfect and my husband and I did not have to worry about anything. Amy was responsive to all of our concerns and gave us guidance when we were not sure about a decision to make. We are so happy that we met her and had her help throughout the process.

We used the Stroudsmoor for the rehearsal dinner and it was delicious! Jessica and her staff from the salon did an amazing job and my bridesmaids and I felt and looked beautiful! Colleen helped us with the lodging and that was effortlessly taken care of. Judy from the Bridal Registry is amazing and played a huge part in getting everything we needed from save-the-dates to the cake cutting set. We used John and Wanda (Stroudsmoor Photography) as our photographers and absolutely love them! We had such a blast with them on our engagement shoot and the day of the wedding and their work is amazing! Susan did an amazing job with the flowers and decor of the wedding day.

My husband and I received so many compliments regarding the decor and food and everyone had a wonderful time. The compliments we received the most were regarding the staff and the service that was provided! There was not one complaint and everyone gushed about how the service was top notch and everyone was so helpful. If my husband and I could get married all over again we would not hesitate to do it at the Stroudsmoor. It became our second home and we felt like everyone we worked with genuinely cared about making our day perfect.

• Wedding: 09/27/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Planning
Denise
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our wedding was absolutely perfect!!! Stroudsmoor had every detail covered and did everything to make our day fabulous. I would recommend them to anyone!

• Wedding: 09/19/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Stoudsmoor was without a doubt our dream venue. From the minute we stepped on the property, it felt like home. Our venue was Woodsgate. The staff at the Stroudsmoor are extremely accomodating, personable and professional. My husband and I felt at ease the whole day and that is because of the seamless coordination provided by Cathleen and Ashley. They are SUPERSTARS. If there was a hiccup along the way, I didn't hear about it. They took care of everything from the minute we did our first site tour, to the end of the night. Our guests loved this venue, the atmosphere, the food, the CAKE. Since we got married at the Woodland Chapel and took pictures after the ceremony, the staff brought us drinks and hors d'oeuvres up to the chapel so that we wouldn't miss out on the cocktail hour! Our families were so impressed and loved every minute of it. If you're worried about having other weddings going on during your wedding, believe me, we didn't even notice. The property is so spread out and the staff is specifically assigned to your venue, so it feels as if yours is the only wedding going on. The biggest bit of feedback we got from our guests was that they felt that this was a unique, personal wedding, and that was all because of the Stroudsmoor. Any request we had, they could take care of. They are on their A game. Can't wait to go back for our anniversary!

• Wedding: 09/19/2014
Amanda
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amazing reception. The staff is amazing, I couldn't have asked fora better group of people to help us plan our special day. Everything was perfect!

Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had an incredible day! Thanks to everyone at Stroudsmoor (especially Cathleen, our planner!) for the best day we could have asked for!

• Wedding: 08/30/2014
Annie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This is the perfect wedding venue for all your needs!! We got married at the Ridgecrest overlooking the mountains and it was absolutely perfect. Corinne was such an amazing event planner and helped make the planning process easy and stress free. She helped us with every detail and made sure that everything that we wanted was put forth on our wedding day. Planning a wedding long distance is hard enough, but Corinne helped make everything so easy. We loved the fact that our immediate families and bridal party could stay at the resort as well. This helped things not be so chaotic the day of the wedding and we could enjoy the time with them. Colleen was such a huge help too with all of our lodging requests!! We had a few changes and a minor mishap the day before the wedding because we forgot to book our pastor into a room (I almost had a melt down! Haha). But Colleen was so professional and helped me fix the problem right away. I can't say enough how much her and Corinne made our day perfect. They are a great team and we highly recommend them!!

• Wedding: 08/29/2014
Laura
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Pricey but well worth it. Catered to our every need and made our day perfect!

• Wedding: 08/16/2014
Jamie
800-955-8663
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards