Stroudsmoor Country Inn

Value:
Flexibility:
(4.8 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

One word. Impeccable! It was all that I hoped for and more! Food, service, staff everything top notch. Week later and I'm still having my guests tell me it was the best Wedding they have ever been to. Would highly recommend stroudsmoor for any formal or informal event. Completely stress free wedding planning. Highly recommend Rev Stephanie Thompson for officiant. Also recommended through Stroudsmoor. Thank you again for everything!

• Wedding: 11/01/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

If you are looking for a stress free and enjoyable wedding planning experience - Stroudsmoor is where you want to be.
I can't even begin to explain how amazing our experience was with Stroudsmoor Country Inn. Wedding planning is a pleasure when you have the benefits of working with Stroudsmoor planners. From the very beginning - they understand the importance of your special weekend. They do whatever they possible can to create the wedding you are dreaming of. Stroudsmoor is beyond organized through this process - covering absolutely all possible grounds. They leave no room for failure or disappointments. They also keep you on top of your planning schedule.
Linda was our planner for our 11/1/14 wedding and reception at Ridgecrest. Our ceremony was under their newly built cedar wood pavilion (a cozy, simply beautiful setting) attached to Ridgecrest. Our wedding weekend was worry and error-free, and amazing for us from the ceremony rehearsal, to ceremony and reception, to the morning brunch we had in the Stone Room the next day. We ended our weekend with ZERO complaints (that is basically impossible when it comes to planning and carrying out a wedding and reception).
We are beyond grateful for our experience with Stroudsmoor. We will actually miss our 14 months of planning...and would go back in time and choose them over, and over, and over again.

We chose to work with Susan - Stroudsmoor's Florist, & The Spa at Stroudsmoor by Shear Design for make-up and hair. Susan is truly talented and will create the exact decor and florals you dream of, and Jessica, the Spa Coordinator, will be nothing but helpful and organized for you. Colleen is also so helpful and thorough with lodging! Amazing experience!

Honestly...look no further. This is the place you want to begin your happily ever after at and celebrate with all your loved ones. And be prepared to receive endless compliments from family and friends about your wedding!

• Wedding: 11/01/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We were married this weekend at the beautiful Stroudsmoor Country Inn. The Inn is also a resort but maintains 5 different wedding venues on property ranging from guests size 0 - 300 people. I have nothing but praise for this venue, the staff, and the wedding planners for their exceptional professionalism and organization.

Corinne was my wedding planner. She always reassured me of my doubts, answered all questions that I had, and she went above and beyond to make my day feel amazing. The serving staff was wonderful. I received so many compliments from my guests about the wait staff, how professional, friendly, and organized they were at my wedding.

Every detail was covered from top to bottom. I felt like a princess the entire day, always checking in with me, bringing me drinks and food whenever I needed!

From our first initial meeting and visiting this venue to leaving the venue for one of the last times, I would get married here again! I strongly recommend visiting Stroudsmoor Country Inn. My guests have told me it was one of the best weddings they have ever attended! Brides - you will have no regrets holding your reception (and ceremony if you choose) here at Stroudsmoor Country Inn. 5 stars, hands down.

• Wedding: 10/25/2014
Services Used: Beauty & Health, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

WOW! We searched high and low for a venue that had the feel we were looking for, and Lawnhaven at Stroudsmoor was it. Our guests have RAVED about the venue, the decor, and the food! It is 2 1/2 weeks after our wedding and people are still telling me how exceptional their dinner was. The service was excellent, everyone we worked with was so nice, and it was wonderful to work with their florist, photographers, bakery, bridal salon - it was all right there. They took so much of the stress out of planning, and they delivered. So many of our guests have said our wedding was the best they have been to, and I think it's due to the entire atmosphere created by Stroudsmoor. They helped us create all of the personal touches we were looking for, and our high expectations were far exceeded.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Anne
  • Flexibility: 5.0

AMAZING EXPERIENCE! Stroudsmoor made our storybook wedding come to life. I would recommend this place to anyone getting married! Everyone there is amazing, from our wedding coordinator Corinne, to Susan from flower, and Judy in the bridal registry. Guests from our wedding are still raving about the great service and food, and said it was the best wedding they have ever attended! They make sure no food goes to waste, and offered seconds to everyone. We will definitely be returning for anniversaries and other gatherings. Thank you Stroudsmoor for everything!

• Wedding: 10/03/2014
Services Used: Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Invitations, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I got married at Ridgecrest at the Stroudsmoor Country Inn on 9/27/14 and are still over the moon with what an amazing experience it turned out to be. Our event manager was Amy and she did a magnificent job in making sure the entire planning process and day went perfectly. The day of our wedding was perfect and my husband and I did not have to worry about anything. Amy was responsive to all of our concerns and gave us guidance when we were not sure about a decision to make. We are so happy that we met her and had her help throughout the process.

We used the Stroudsmoor for the rehearsal dinner and it was delicious! Jessica and her staff from the salon did an amazing job and my bridesmaids and I felt and looked beautiful! Colleen helped us with the lodging and that was effortlessly taken care of. Judy from the Bridal Registry is amazing and played a huge part in getting everything we needed from save-the-dates to the cake cutting set. We used John and Wanda (Stroudsmoor Photography) as our photographers and absolutely love them! We had such a blast with them on our engagement shoot and the day of the wedding and their work is amazing! Susan did an amazing job with the flowers and decor of the wedding day.

My husband and I received so many compliments regarding the decor and food and everyone had a wonderful time. The compliments we received the most were regarding the staff and the service that was provided! There was not one complaint and everyone gushed about how the service was top notch and everyone was so helpful. If my husband and I could get married all over again we would not hesitate to do it at the Stroudsmoor. It became our second home and we felt like everyone we worked with genuinely cared about making our day perfect.

• Wedding: 09/27/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Planning
Denise
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our wedding was absolutely perfect!!! Stroudsmoor had every detail covered and did everything to make our day fabulous. I would recommend them to anyone!

• Wedding: 09/19/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Stoudsmoor was without a doubt our dream venue. From the minute we stepped on the property, it felt like home. Our venue was Woodsgate. The staff at the Stroudsmoor are extremely accomodating, personable and professional. My husband and I felt at ease the whole day and that is because of the seamless coordination provided by Cathleen and Ashley. They are SUPERSTARS. If there was a hiccup along the way, I didn't hear about it. They took care of everything from the minute we did our first site tour, to the end of the night. Our guests loved this venue, the atmosphere, the food, the CAKE. Since we got married at the Woodland Chapel and took pictures after the ceremony, the staff brought us drinks and hors d'oeuvres up to the chapel so that we wouldn't miss out on the cocktail hour! Our families were so impressed and loved every minute of it. If you're worried about having other weddings going on during your wedding, believe me, we didn't even notice. The property is so spread out and the staff is specifically assigned to your venue, so it feels as if yours is the only wedding going on. The biggest bit of feedback we got from our guests was that they felt that this was a unique, personal wedding, and that was all because of the Stroudsmoor. Any request we had, they could take care of. They are on their A game. Can't wait to go back for our anniversary!

• Wedding: 09/19/2014
Amanda
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amazing reception. The staff is amazing, I couldn't have asked fora better group of people to help us plan our special day. Everything was perfect!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This is the perfect wedding venue for all your needs!! We got married at the Ridgecrest overlooking the mountains and it was absolutely perfect. Corinne was such an amazing event planner and helped make the planning process easy and stress free. She helped us with every detail and made sure that everything that we wanted was put forth on our wedding day. Planning a wedding long distance is hard enough, but Corinne helped make everything so easy. We loved the fact that our immediate families and bridal party could stay at the resort as well. This helped things not be so chaotic the day of the wedding and we could enjoy the time with them. Colleen was such a huge help too with all of our lodging requests!! We had a few changes and a minor mishap the day before the wedding because we forgot to book our pastor into a room (I almost had a melt down! Haha). But Colleen was so professional and helped me fix the problem right away. I can't say enough how much her and Corinne made our day perfect. They are a great team and we highly recommend them!!

• Wedding: 08/29/2014
Laura
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We got married at Lawnhaven on August 2, 2014, and had an incredible experience! From the planning to the day -- it was a pleasure working with Barbara, Christina, & their team!

As for planning, I could not have done it without SCI. They contacted me each step of the way & I was provided with deadlines as to what needed to be decided & when; we met every few months (at some point every few weeks), to go over all details. I did not realize all the different components that went into planning until SCI brought it to my attention. I was planning from the Washington, DC area, and SCI was so available to us despite the distance!

SCI helped us create a signature drink consisting of our drink of choice & matching our wedding colors -- a coral-colored watermelon margarita! It was a huge hit, so delicious & the color was spot on! We also had a Cookies & Milk station (cookies are the hubby's fav dessert) & it was extremely popular as well! Flowers/decor from Susan & invites/details from Judy were perfection! Colleen was so helpful w. room blocks! Beyond thankful for this team!

Food & service was phenomenal! Guests had to restrain themselves from eating during cocktail bc there was so much delicious food & they wanted to save room for din! We were floored by the service, we could not believe how accommodating everyone was... I have never seen, or heard of such service! After guests were done with din, the waitstaff went around offering guests add'l servings of lobster tail, filet mignon, & chicken! We were barely done with drinks before we were asked if we wanted more. We were also informed that we could even control the temperature of the room! It was unbelievable, totally exceeded our expectations!

Now that the wedding is over, we are so thrilled we went with SCI since we can return any time, whether it be to visit the restaurant & order for din what we served guests, or spend a wknd relaxing & enjoying the grounds. We look forward to visiting this special place!

• Wedding: 08/02/2014
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Stroudsmoor Country Inn was absolutely gorgeous!! The staff was more than accommodating, professional, and willing to answer any/ all questions. Our guests couldn't stop commenting on the beautiful location, quaint rooms, and wonderful food. We couldn't have picked a better place for such a special day!

• Wedding: 08/02/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

If you are looking for the perfect wedding Strousdmoor should be your first and final stop. It was for my daughter and son-in-law who were married at the Ridgecrest on July 19, 2014. Besides having the perfect day, the views during the ceremony were stunning and a perfect backdrop for the perfect couple. Our wedding planner Corinne assisted with every aspect of planning from beginning to end, from showing us the venues available, to setting the wedding date, to planning the rehearsal dinner and planning the dinner menu. She was wonderful! Judy from Bridal Registry assisted with the save the dates, wedding invitations and seating chart. She even offered to stay late to accommodate our schedule! The floral department went above and beyond to make sure my daughter's vision was seen by all on her wedding day. The food! Our guests at both the rehearsal dinner and the wedding reception could not stop talking about how fabulous the food was. The wait staff was attentive and engaged and we never had to ask for anything! They knew what we needed and provided it! The bartenders did a fantastic job serving our guests quickly and were courteous at all times. The room accommodations were planned perfectly by Colleen who worked with my daughter to make sure all our arrangements and needs were met and taken care of. The rooms were quaint, comfortable, spacious and we felt like we were at home! The Stroudsmoor and staff provided the perfect experience that will make for beautiful memories in the years to come. My only regret is that I do not have another daughter so that we could experience the perfection of the Stroudsmoor Inn again!

• Wedding: 07/19/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Invitations, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We are SO completely blown away and downright giddy from our amazing July 2014 wedding at Stroudsmoor’s Lawnhaven site. The entire event was breathtakingly beautiful... Seamless transitions from ceremony to cocktails to reception (& great Plan B rain options if nec.) Their food/service reputation is stellar - precisely what we wanted.
The cocktail hr is SERIOUSLY UNBELIEVEABLE. Guests were raving about it saying it was crazy amazing w. a HUGE variety/amount of hors d’oeuvres constantly coming out. All the food was fantastic & the service…IMPECCABLE.
Our planner Barbara Ciaramella-Pirone was AMAZING!! She anticipates issues before they happen & she is right about EVERYTHING! Our day-of coordinator Carrie was awesome & ensured all transitions, meal service, packing up, etc. were taken care of quickly & unobtrusively so we could just have fun! Kelsie, our personal bride/groom attendant was very attentive & took care of us all night. The whole staff worked tirelessly & were friendly & professional.
Jessie Roth did a FABULOUS job w. our florals/décor. Everything looked luxe, gorgeous & the details were perfect.
Stroudsmoor’s bridal “registry” was extremely useful; Judy Grady is so sweet & helpful & found us MAGNIFICENT invitations/escort cards at competitive prices. We also purchased an unusual guest book alternative, cake cutting set & gorgeous vintage toasting flutes.
Jessica Carbone at the spa did a terrific job organizing our appointments/timing; she is so sweet & patient! Christine did an amazing job w. my super curly long hair & the whole team did a phenomenal job w. my bridal party’s hair/nails. I also got a blissful pre-wedding massage.
Lodging coordinator Colleen Denehan is heaven-sent! She was really able to work some magic in getting us extra last minute rooms for extra guests. It was a pleasure to work w. her & so helpful to have at least some on-site accommodations.
THANK YOU SO MUCH STROUDSMOOR FOR THE BEST DAY EVER!!!!!

• Wedding: 07/19/2014
Services Used: Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Invitations, Party Supplies, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I highly reccomend the Stroudsmoor. I knew my wedding was going to be everything I imagined at this venue, but it ended up being even better. My guests continue to tell me it was the best wedding they ever attended. The food was excellent and the quantity was more than most guests could eat. The service was exceptional. The grounds are beautiful. I had my ceremony and reception at Lawnhaven. It is spectacular! You must tour this place. You will not find a better venue in the area.

• Wedding: 07/13/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Wedding Planning: Amy Spangler, my wedding coordinator, was absolutely wonderful. Ben and I always looked forward to our meetings as she was always friendly, always willing to help if something came up, and even gave us different options and ideas when we weren't sure ourselves. She even helped to sew the loop of the bustle back onto my dress after it ripped before the ceremony!
Flowers/Favors and Gifts: Jessie Roth was a great help at Stroudsmoor's floral department. As we planned what type of floral arrangements we wanted for the ceremony and reception, she was always willing to adjust based on our budget and make changes afterwards. Her idea for our reception centerpieces was absolutely inspired!
Invitations: Judy Grady at Stroudsmoor's bridal registry was amazing! They have giant binders filled with save the dates, invitations, and programs of all kinds for all budgets, and she was right there to help us find the ones we needed, and at a discount since we ordered through them.
Beauty and Health: Jessica Carbone and her team at The Spa at Stroudsmoor did a fantastic job with our bridal party's hair and makeup! Being able to get those services done at the same place right at Stroudsmoor was so helpful!
Wedding Cake/Catering: With 13 flavors of cake to choose from and multiple food and beverage packages, there is something for everyone. Their serving staff is beyond efficient, and are willing to cater to guests' dietary needs.
Rehearsal Dinner: The SCI Restaurant was the perfect place to eat after our rehearsal. Within walking distance to the venues, the evening buffets are absolutely delicious, and comes with dessert!
Ceremony/Reception Venue: Everyone loved Lawnhaven! The landscaping helps it feel private, even though the ceremony is outdoors. The ceremony chapel made for wonderful wedding photos. The reception building was beautiful; the windows at the side walls gave a great view, there was plenty of room for dancing while still feeling intimate.

• Wedding: 07/12/2014
Services Used: Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Invitations, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
800-955-8663
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards