Stroudsmoor Country Inn

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Selecting the Strousmoor Country Inn as the location for both our wedding ceremony and reception was the best decision we could have made! From the moment we toured the facility I knew that I was not only in love with the physical space, but would be given the highest quality of service available. They worked with us extensively to find a date and a package that would work within our budget and were extremely responsive and accommodating to all of our needs.

Our wedding coordinator Corinne was especially noteworthy as she was just so warm and gracious and patient with my many many questions and ideas throughout the duration of planning. Though I realized that she was in charge of coordinating other weddings, she made me feel like I was the most important bride in the world! Corinne was consistently diligent in responding to emails, she made sure that I was aware of all the things I should be working on throughout the stages of planning, and she was always willing to research and implement ways to make each of my (changing) ideas and visions come to fruition. Both Corinne and Jesse from the Floral and Decor department went out of their way at each and every turn to ensure that we were pleased with the service offered by SCI.

All of the other behind the scenes aspects of the wedding at SCI worked seamlessly and it is evident that they take care and pride in each event that they do. The landscaping at our venue site, Ridgecrest, was immaculate, the reception space was incredibly clean and visually pleasing, the bartenders and wait staff were so kind and hospitable, and the food preparation was timely and delicious. Our guests had nothing but praise to share with us and several friends and family members are now planning to work with SCI for their future events. We can't thank them enough for making our dreams for the big day come true!

Deb
1 Review
07/03/2015

My son was recently married at Ridgecrest. I told everyone that the Stroudsmoor is "one stop wedding shopping!" They can provide everything you need. The venue is beautiful and the staff is professional, courteous and attentive to details. It was a perfect night. The Stroudsmoor staff made the bride and groom's vision of their wedding come true. Truly a magical, outstanding event. We couldn't have been happier with everything. Thanks to Corrine, our wedding planner, and everyone who helped make a wedding everyone will remember.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Flowers, Invitations, Photography, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Our guests raved about my daughter's wedding reception! The Stroudsmoor Country Inn had the best staff we could imagine. Corinne, our wedding coordinator, was a warm, lovely person who helped us every step of the way and kept everything so organized. She kept us calm and on task the entire year before the wedding. She has the patience of a saint! The staff on the day of the wedding could not have been more kind or attentive. The food was delicious and the venue was beautiful.
Our experience on the day of the wedding far exceeded what we could have ever hoped for. My daughter felt that her wedding truly was a dream come true and we could not have been more pleased.

Caitlin
1 Review
06/07/2015

We could not have asked for a more perfect wedding day! Not only was our location (Woodsgate) absolutely breathtakingly gorgeous, but Amy Spangler, our coordinator, made every wish come true and was by our side every step of the way. Susan, the florist, went above and beyond with her arrangements and ceremony decor. Ryan and Gina at Woodsgate were beyond spectacular, constantly checking up on us and providing excellent service to us and our attendants. Our guests and family have raved about how impressed they were on our wedding day. We cannot be happier with our experience!!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Wedding Cake
1 person found this review helpful

We were married on May 23, 2015 at Ridgecrest at Stroudsmoor Country Inn. We could not have asked for a better venue for our wedding day- it was absolutely beautiful and the service is impeccable. Barbara was our wedding planner and she was very helpful throughout the planning process and on the day of. She GETS THINGS DONE! We used their floral department (worked with Susan) and the flowers and decorations were stunning. We were blown away. There were no hiccups on the day of (at least that I knew about!!) and you can trust you will be in great hands at Stroudsmoor. They have everything in one place, making the planning and your day stress-free and easy! It is a magical place - we would highly recommend it.

1 person found this review helpful

My husband and I couldn't not have asked for a more amazing day than we got at Stroudsmoor. From the moment we stepped on the property we knew that it was where we wanted to have our wedding. Ashley and Cathleen were our wedding planners and they were amazing. They helped us to plan everything from over two hours away. Through meetings, emails and phone calls, they were always on top of everything.

The day of the wedding was simply amazing. Everything was taken care of and we didn't have to worry about a thing. The food was absolutely delicious, all of the staff were so friendly, and they made sure everyone was enjoying themselves. The best part was that my husband and I could enjoy ourselves and not worry about a thing. From setup to teardown, Stroudsmoor and their staff took care of everything.

We look forward to taking trips back and enjoying the amazing atmosphere again.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

From start to finish the service at the stroudsmoor was amazing. my wedding coordinators Cathleen and Ashley were there every step of the way to answer all questions. the floral and gifts department were great as well. the staff at the reception really do everything to make you feel like a VIP. even the lodging was wonderful and it was so nice to be able to eat breakfast with all of our friends and family that stayed over. I have to say the attention to detail is amazing I would recommend to everyone.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Invitations, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
1 person found this review helpful

We could not have had a more perfect day, all thanks to the staff at Stroudsmoor Country Inn. From flowers to hair to decor to food, we did not have to worry, EVER. Our wedding planner and decorator listened to how we envisioned our wedding day and they went above and beyond our imagination. Every detail was covered and we would not have changed a thing. We can not say enough wonderful things about the Stroudsmoor Country Inn, Bridal Studio and the Floral & Decor Services.

1 person found this review helpful

Stroudsmoor is beyond amazing, I have nothing but positive things to say about this venue. It is in a beautiful location, the staff is more than willing to help, and the atmosphere is so classy and elegant.

Kristi
04/11/2015

I don't even know where to begin with how amazing SCI is! From the moment my husband and I toured the property, we knew that we wanted to be a part of the SCI family. Our event coordinator, Amy Spangler, was absolutely phenomenal!!!! Not only was she extremely professional and made sure that we were on track with the planning process, but she also went above and beyond for us on our wedding day and made sure every little detail was perfect and exactly what we wanted. Amy got to know us and treated us as if we were her own family. She also made sure to have the best staff on hand for our wedding. Ryan, our Floor Supervisor, was amazing! He kept everything running smoothly and made sure that my husband and I were happy. Ryan has a terrific personality and is extremely professional and personable. We also loved our head waitress, Velkis, who tended to our every need effortlessly.

We also had great experiences with the rest of the SCI staff throughout the whole process. Judy at The Registry Department was wonderful and helped us create the most beautiful wedding invitations. Jessica and the ladies at the Salon and Spa were great and created stunning looks for myself, my bridesmaids, and the mothers. Colleen, the lodging reservationist, was also extremely helpful and professional.

Words cannot express how grateful we are to SCI, Amy, Ryan, and the rest of the SCI staff and preferred vendors that we hired. Our wedding day was absolutely perfect and executed flawlessly. The SCI Team definitely knows what they are doing and are committed to making their clients happy. We will definitely be using SCI again for future events!

Kristi
04/11/2015

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

My husband and I were MORE than pleased about the choice of our wedding venue. We knew right away when we went to visit it, that it was definitely the place we wanted to get married at. It is beautiful up there! We picked a pretty crummy month to get married and our wedding ceremony was outside but the view was breath taking and all of our guests raved about the scenery. (They could care less at that point that it was 35 degrees outside lol). The ENTIRE staff at the Stroudsmoor was extremely friendly, accommodating and very efficient. Whether it was getting drinks, serving food, or just saying hello to the guests when passing by.

The guests also raved about the food, especially the choice of appetizers. They were also pleased with the bartenders and they way they made their drinks.

I have to personally mention one person in particular who really made my entire day turn into everything I wanted to be and that was Corinne. She was our event planner. Since the first time she took us on a tour around the venue, to the time she said goodbye to us as we were hopping back onto the shuttle after the wedding, she was nothing but a sweetheart! I am not a girly, girl especially one who is not into planning things like a wedding. She was aware of this and made sure she worked her hardest from setting up appointments to meet and go over things to even just checking in on me to say hello and see how the planning was going. Without her, the wedding would not have been half of what it was.

For anyone who is considering The Stroudsmoor as their venue of choice, my husband and I, (along with our 210 guests) would HIGHLY recommend choosing them. You would be making a great decision! (and don't forget to ask for Corinne as your wedding coordinator!)

1 person found this review helpful

Thank you for all you and the rest of the staff at Stroudsmoor did to create a wonderful wedding weekend, not only for Julie and Brendan, but for all the rest of us as well. Your wealth of knowledge, responsiveness, and positive attitudes made arranging for the rehearsal dinner and wedding day events much easier for me to manage.
Over the weekend, I heard nothing but positive comments about the site, the food, and the staff at Stroudsmoor. Between your attentiveness and the luck we had in being there on the one weekend with minimal snow this winter, we all feel lucky that Brendan and Julie found you and that we celebrated their wedding at Stroudsmoor.
Thank you again for all you did to help create a truly marvelous weekend!

1 person found this review helpful

My daughter was married at the Stroudsmoor last Saturday, outside, in the winter snowstorm, and it was absolutely beautiful. The reception was at Ridgecrest and everything about this wedding was phenomenal. Guests raved about the cocktail hour hors d’oeuvres, and couldn’t believe the amount of varieties. Our entrees were excellent and everyone seemed to love the cake. We all heard lots of comments about how beautiful everything was, all the candles, the outdoor ceremony in their new pavilion where there were outside heaters and firepits, and all the windows in the venue, where everyone could watch the snow falling. It was a true winter wonderland wedding. Besides Mother Nature, the ones responsible for the success of this were the entire Stroudsmoor staff, from Linda, the coordinator, to her helpful crew. Melissa, Kerry, Crystal, Theresa, Peter, the restaurant waitstaff, bartenders, hair and makeup stylists, florist, bakery, all without a doubt were the driving force that made this such a stressfree and enjoyable wedding for my daughter and her new husband. I know there are some whose names I’ve forgot and I apologize. We stayed 3 nights in the Ledgemere suites and they are roomy and beautiful, with a Jacuzzi tub and fireplace, and located close to their restaurant and check in desk. The ambiance of this entire venue is gorgeous! The rehearsal dinner was in their Stone room restaurant and that too was perfect. There are just not enough adjectives to describe Stroudsmoor and my daughter will have memories of a lifetime of her perfect wedding, and for that I am most grateful. We are already planning our next weekend there! For anyone planning a wedding, I highly recommend the Stroudsmoor Country Inn.

Services Used: Beauty & Health, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Transportation, Wedding Cake
1 person found this review helpful

My guests loved the venue and said it was an unforgettable wedding! Have already recommended them.

1 person found this review helpful

My husband and I were married at Ridgecrest at Stroudsmoor Country Inn on February 21, 2015 and it really was the wedding of our dreams. We had heard about Stroudsmoor through friends who were married here and as soon as we saw it we fell in love. We knew it was the perfect location for our winter wedding. We worked with Linda who was nothing short of amazing. She listened to our vision and brought it to life. She definitely knows how to pull an event together and even stayed until the very end. Our ceremony was on the beautiful outdoor pavilion at Ridgecrest. It snowed about 8 inches that day and the entire staff was working to clear the roads, parking lot and venue grounds. There were outdoor heaters and firepits and lanterns everywhere which made it so beautiful, cozy and romantic. Once we were married we were escorted to the bridal suite where there were plenty of food and drinks waiting for us and the bridal party. We were taken care of all night, the staff here is excellent and so accommodating. Everyone raved about the food and service, especially all of the food at cocktail hour. The cake which was provided by the Stroudsmoor bakery was also delicious! It was the most beautiful cake I've ever seen. We also got our favors from the bakery and received many compliments. Our entire experience, from our first visit to wedding planning meetings and food tasting until our wedding day, was perfect. Colleen assisted us with group lodging and welcome bags, She was always a pleasure to work with. Jessica and all of the girls at the salon were great, they made all of the bridemaids, myself and the mothers of the bride and groom look gorgeous. Linda set up transportation for us, along with our favorite part of the wedding, the horse drawn carriage. Jessie did an outstanding job with the flowers and décor. We will always hold a special place in our hearts for Stroudsmoor Country Inn. We can't wait to go back and re-live some of the wonderful memories we made here.

Services Used: Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning