Stroudsmoor Country Inn

Value:
Flexibility:
(4.8 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Stroudsmoor is beyond amazing, I have nothing but positive things to say about this venue. It is in a beautiful location, the staff is more than willing to help, and the atmosphere is so classy and elegant.

• Wedding: 04/25/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We just got married at Stroudsmoor this weekend and everything was amazing. Linda the wedding planner took care of arranging everything by email and phone. The package price included almost everything and it was a great value. The food all weekend was delicious, the staff was very friendly and helpful, and the ceremony was beautiful. I can't wait to see how the photos turn out. At Stroudsmoor they really go above and beyond to make sure your wedding is perfect. Even while we were there, we were talking about wanting to come back for another stay. We couldn't have asked for a better experience.

• Wedding: 01/25/2015
Services Used: Beauty & Health, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We have our wedding at Stroudsmoor
1/14/15. Even planner Barbara, helped organized everything for shor short time. Our ceremony looks beautiful and even better than we imagine for ourselves. Food during wedding were amazing and Ryan, Belkis and other guys were very helpfull and nice.
Thank you for wedding of our dream!

• Wedding: 01/14/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We just had our wedding this weekend and I am on such a wedding high that I couldn't wait to share my review. I grew up near the Stroudsmoor and have been dreaming of my wedding there since I was a little girl, so choosing a venue couldn't have been easier. We chose Ridgecrest as our venue- it holds the most breathtaking views that I have ever seen. When I share how easy and painless the Planning process was with my friends, they can't believe it. Corrine was honestly a savior that I didn't ask for. Since a coordinator who is essentially your wedding planner and day of miracle worker isn't usually included in a wedding package, we were pleasantly relieved to not have to even consider how to afford that in our budget. It just gets better from there. Colleen, the lodging specialist, took care of any torturous issues in setting up rooms, Jessie in floral made my life seamless and our flowers stunning. Our December 20th OUTDOOR ceremony was warm and romantic with heaters and candles everywhere- you barely realized that it was freezing outside. And the food?? Omg. The food was amazing. I didn't think the meals could beat the cocktail hour- but I was wrong. Everyone is still raving about the food- they even deliver seconds!!! The on site bakery baked our gorgeous cake- I am not kidding when I tell you it was the most delicious cake I have ever tasted (who says that about wedding cake?!) I didn't cry the whole day, but I am teary now thinking about how hard everyone worked to make our dream wedding come true. It was truly the most romantic and storybook day- and it is all thanks to EVERYONE at the Stroudsmoor. From the bottom of our hearts, we thank you. Love, Holly and Allan

• Wedding: 12/20/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amazing! Everyone was so accommodating. All of our guests were raving about the food and decor.

• Wedding: 12/06/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Flowers, Invitations
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The setting, service and food was exceptional. The guests still were giving me compliments 2 weeks after the event. Many of the guests told me that it was the best wedding they had ever attended.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Married at Ridgecrest at the top of the mountain on 11/8/14 :)

We know from experience picking one's wedding venue can be a daunting task. We went to the Stroudsmoor on a whim one day and could not be happier that we met Corinne our now fabulous wedding coordinator give us a tour of all the venues and everything they had to offer, which is basically everything!!! We signed that day and never looked back. We ended up having our rehearsal dinner at the Stroudsmoor as well the Friday night before our wedding and it could not have been a better decision. Corinne and her team gave us our dream wedding weekend. There was no stress every detail was handled and all we had to do was have a great time, which we did : ) Judy at the bridal registery handled so many things for us invitations, favors, gifts, name cards, and was great support whenever we needed it :) Susan at the flower shop made the most beautiful arrangements and displays I have ever seen ! I loved my bouquet it was simply stunning. The bake shop made the most delicious cake and all the guests loved it. Colleen made sure all our fabulous guests had a spot to stay and were well taken care she was amazing for taking care of all of the lodging! Jessica at the spa took care of all our treatments and had us relaxed and ready for the big day :) Corinne and her team were a well oiled machine and made my husband and I feel so special and took care of all 220 guests as well! What more can I say that the Stroudsmoor Country Inn and their team is just amazing and would give it the highest recommedation for any event especially some couple's big day :)
Thank you for all you did Corinne, Colleen, Judy, Susan, Jessica, and the entire Stroudsmoor team! We love you all - Marissa and Joe

• Wedding: 11/08/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I cannot even begin to write how wonderful Stroudsmoor was! Our wedding planner Cathleen was fantastic! She always kept us on task without making the wedding planning process seem overwhelming. She came up with some great ideas too! On our wedding day, the venue was more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. Every single detail was planned out and perfect! Also, the food was excellent. Perfect venue!

• Wedding: 11/02/2014
Claire
  • Flexibility: 5.0

One word. Impeccable! It was all that I hoped for and more! Food, service, staff everything top notch. Week later and I'm still having my guests tell me it was the best Wedding they have ever been to. Would highly recommend stroudsmoor for any formal or informal event. Completely stress free wedding planning. Highly recommend Rev Stephanie Thompson for officiant. Also recommended through Stroudsmoor. Thank you again for everything!

• Wedding: 11/01/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

If you are looking for a stress free and enjoyable wedding planning experience - Stroudsmoor is where you want to be.
I can't even begin to explain how amazing our experience was with Stroudsmoor Country Inn. Wedding planning is a pleasure when you have the benefits of working with Stroudsmoor planners. From the very beginning - they understand the importance of your special weekend. They do whatever they possible can to create the wedding you are dreaming of. Stroudsmoor is beyond organized through this process - covering absolutely all possible grounds. They leave no room for failure or disappointments. They also keep you on top of your planning schedule.
Linda was our planner for our 11/1/14 wedding and reception at Ridgecrest. Our ceremony was under their newly built cedar wood pavilion (a cozy, simply beautiful setting) attached to Ridgecrest. Our wedding weekend was worry and error-free, and amazing for us from the ceremony rehearsal, to ceremony and reception, to the morning brunch we had in the Stone Room the next day. We ended our weekend with ZERO complaints (that is basically impossible when it comes to planning and carrying out a wedding and reception).
We are beyond grateful for our experience with Stroudsmoor. We will actually miss our 14 months of planning...and would go back in time and choose them over, and over, and over again.

We chose to work with Susan - Stroudsmoor's Florist, & The Spa at Stroudsmoor by Shear Design for make-up and hair. Susan is truly talented and will create the exact decor and florals you dream of, and Jessica, the Spa Coordinator, will be nothing but helpful and organized for you. Colleen is also so helpful and thorough with lodging! Amazing experience!

Honestly...look no further. This is the place you want to begin your happily ever after at and celebrate with all your loved ones. And be prepared to receive endless compliments from family and friends about your wedding!

• Wedding: 11/01/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We were married this weekend at the beautiful Stroudsmoor Country Inn. The Inn is also a resort but maintains 5 different wedding venues on property ranging from guests size 0 - 300 people. I have nothing but praise for this venue, the staff, and the wedding planners for their exceptional professionalism and organization.

Corinne was my wedding planner. She always reassured me of my doubts, answered all questions that I had, and she went above and beyond to make my day feel amazing. The serving staff was wonderful. I received so many compliments from my guests about the wait staff, how professional, friendly, and organized they were at my wedding.

Every detail was covered from top to bottom. I felt like a princess the entire day, always checking in with me, bringing me drinks and food whenever I needed!

From our first initial meeting and visiting this venue to leaving the venue for one of the last times, I would get married here again! I strongly recommend visiting Stroudsmoor Country Inn. My guests have told me it was one of the best weddings they have ever attended! Brides - you will have no regrets holding your reception (and ceremony if you choose) here at Stroudsmoor Country Inn. 5 stars, hands down.

• Wedding: 10/25/2014
Services Used: Beauty & Health, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

On October 11th, 2014 my now husband and I had the most unforgettable destination wedding in the Poconos at the Ridgecrest venue at the Stroudsmoor Inn. After my heart was set on the breathtaking mountain views of the Ridgecrest venue, Linda sat with me and reviewed a timeline of everything that needed to be discussed over the next year in a half.

Since we were not familiar with the local vendors, Linda organized meetings for us with bands, photographers, photo booths, videographers, transportation, florists, bishops and hotel accommodations. Every vendor she put in front of us was experienced and professional.

After my wonderful planning experience with Linda and the Stroudsmoor Inn, I knew that there was no way that a single mishap would take place during our wedding. The timing, breathtaking views and music were perfect and an Eagle even flew behind me at the altar.

As soon as the ceremony ended, the servers were pouring champagne and serving the bridal party exquisite hours d’oeuvres while we were taking pictures. These hours d’oeuvres were the quality of a 5 star restaurant in Philadelphia, like lamb chops and scallops etc.

As the food arrived, the servers were constantly asking us as the bride and groom if there was anything else we needed, the service was exceptional. My guests raved about the food including the cake that was made at the Stroudsmoor Inn.

If I were to do this all over again, I would not even hesitate for a second to choose the Stroudsmoor Inn. In my opinion, it is the absolute best wedding venue in Pennsylvania and I would not hesitate to make it one of the top in the country. To this day, I have not had one person tell me a single thing that was not perfect at my wedding and I can’t even count the amount of people who have said, “We have been to some great weddings, but yours was absolutely the best and the one we will never forget.”

Jennifer & Andrew Kraft

• Wedding: 10/11/2014
Services Used: Beauty & Health, Catering, Flowers, Invitations, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

WOW! We searched high and low for a venue that had the feel we were looking for, and Lawnhaven at Stroudsmoor was it. Our guests have RAVED about the venue, the decor, and the food! It is 2 1/2 weeks after our wedding and people are still telling me how exceptional their dinner was. The service was excellent, everyone we worked with was so nice, and it was wonderful to work with their florist, photographers, bakery, bridal salon - it was all right there. They took so much of the stress out of planning, and they delivered. So many of our guests have said our wedding was the best they have been to, and I think it's due to the entire atmosphere created by Stroudsmoor. They helped us create all of the personal touches we were looking for, and our high expectations were far exceeded.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Anne
  • Flexibility: 5.0

AMAZING EXPERIENCE! Stroudsmoor made our storybook wedding come to life. I would recommend this place to anyone getting married! Everyone there is amazing, from our wedding coordinator Corinne, to Susan from flower, and Judy in the bridal registry. Guests from our wedding are still raving about the great service and food, and said it was the best wedding they have ever attended! They make sure no food goes to waste, and offered seconds to everyone. We will definitely be returning for anniversaries and other gatherings. Thank you Stroudsmoor for everything!

• Wedding: 10/03/2014
Services Used: Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Invitations, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I got married at Ridgecrest at the Stroudsmoor Country Inn on 9/27/14 and are still over the moon with what an amazing experience it turned out to be. Our event manager was Amy and she did a magnificent job in making sure the entire planning process and day went perfectly. The day of our wedding was perfect and my husband and I did not have to worry about anything. Amy was responsive to all of our concerns and gave us guidance when we were not sure about a decision to make. We are so happy that we met her and had her help throughout the process.

We used the Stroudsmoor for the rehearsal dinner and it was delicious! Jessica and her staff from the salon did an amazing job and my bridesmaids and I felt and looked beautiful! Colleen helped us with the lodging and that was effortlessly taken care of. Judy from the Bridal Registry is amazing and played a huge part in getting everything we needed from save-the-dates to the cake cutting set. We used John and Wanda (Stroudsmoor Photography) as our photographers and absolutely love them! We had such a blast with them on our engagement shoot and the day of the wedding and their work is amazing! Susan did an amazing job with the flowers and decor of the wedding day.

My husband and I received so many compliments regarding the decor and food and everyone had a wonderful time. The compliments we received the most were regarding the staff and the service that was provided! There was not one complaint and everyone gushed about how the service was top notch and everyone was so helpful. If my husband and I could get married all over again we would not hesitate to do it at the Stroudsmoor. It became our second home and we felt like everyone we worked with genuinely cared about making our day perfect.

• Wedding: 09/27/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Planning
Denise
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our wedding was absolutely perfect!!! Stroudsmoor had every detail covered and did everything to make our day fabulous. I would recommend them to anyone!

• Wedding: 09/19/2014
800-955-8663
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards