Stroudsmoor Country Inn

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Stroudsmoor is beyond amazing, I have nothing but positive things to say about this venue. It is in a beautiful location, the staff is more than willing to help, and the atmosphere is so classy and elegant.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Thank you for all you and the rest of the staff at Stroudsmoor did to create a wonderful wedding weekend, not only for Julie and Brendan, but for all the rest of us as well. Your wealth of knowledge, responsiveness, and positive attitudes made arranging for the rehearsal dinner and wedding day events much easier for me to manage. Over the weekend, I heard nothing but positive comments about the site, the food, and the staff at Stroudsmoor. Between your attentiveness and the luck we had in being there on the one weekend with minimal snow this winter, we all feel lucky that Brendan and Julie found you and that we celebrated their wedding at Stroudsmoor. Thank you again for all you did to help create a truly marvelous weekend!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

My daughter was married at the Stroudsmoor last Saturday, outside, in the winter snowstorm, and it was absolutely beautiful. The reception was at Ridgecrest and everything about this wedding was phenomenal. Guests raved about the cocktail hour hors d’oeuvres, and couldn’t believe the amount of varieties. Our entrees were excellent and everyone seemed to love the cake. We all heard lots of comments about how beautiful everything was, all the candles, the outdoor ceremony in their new pavilion where there were outside heaters and firepits, and all the windows in the venue, where everyone could watch the snow falling. It was a true winter wonderland wedding. Besides Mother Nature, the ones responsible for the success of this were the entire Stroudsmoor staff, from Linda, the coordinator, to her helpful crew. Melissa, Kerry, Crystal, Theresa, Peter, the restaurant waitstaff, bartenders, hair and makeup stylists, florist, bakery, all without a doubt were the driving force that made this such a stressfree and enjoyable wedding for my daughter and her new husband. I know there are some whose names I’ve forgot and I apologize. We stayed 3 nights in the Ledgemere suites and they are roomy and beautiful, with a Jacuzzi tub and fireplace, and located close to their restaurant and check in desk. The ambiance of this entire venue is gorgeous! The rehearsal dinner was in their Stone room restaurant and that too was perfect. There are just not enough adjectives to describe Stroudsmoor and my daughter will have memories of a lifetime of her perfect wedding, and for that I am most grateful. We are already planning our next weekend there! For anyone planning a wedding, I highly recommend the Stroudsmoor Country Inn.

Services Used: Beauty & Health, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Transportation, Wedding Cake

My guests loved the venue and said it was an unforgettable wedding! Have already recommended them.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We just got married at Stroudsmoor this weekend and everything was amazing. Linda the wedding planner took care of arranging everything by email and phone. The package price included almost everything and it was a great value. The food all weekend was delicious, the staff was very friendly and helpful, and the ceremony was beautiful. I can't wait to see how the photos turn out. At Stroudsmoor they really go above and beyond to make sure your wedding is perfect. Even while we were there, we were talking about wanting to come back for another stay. We couldn't have asked for a better experience.

Services Used: Beauty & Health, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

We had the most beautiful wedding on 1/24/15. From the very beginning, I knew that everything would be perfect. The staff is professional, friendly, easy to work with, and accommodating. Our wedding was absolutely beautiful. The food was delicious, the service was excellent, and the staff very helpful and attentive. Our family and friends cannot stop raving about how wonderful our wedding was. I recommend Stroudsmoor to anyone who is looking to have their special day be truly magical. I would also highly recommend using their florist as well as the Stroudsmoor Photography Studio.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Gina
01/16/2015

The Stroudsmoor Country Inn is truly a diamond in the rough. It is truly a wedding mecca! They were the first venue we visited and left the deepest impression. There are not many places with a great view, fantastic food, attentive staff, salon, spa, florist, registry, rooms, and so many customizable options your head will spin. But the most important element, my wedding coordinator, Corinne, that guided me every step of the way to make my winter wedding special. The guests loved everything and our wedding has made a lot of new Stroudsmoor fans...for life. We will definitely be back for the many anniversaries to come!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We have our wedding at Stroudsmoor 1/14/15. Even planner Barbara, helped organized everything for shor short time. Our ceremony looks beautiful and even better than we imagine for ourselves. Food during wedding were amazing and Ryan, Belkis and other guys were very helpfull and nice. Thank you for wedding of our dream!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We just had our wedding this weekend and I am on such a wedding high that I couldn't wait to share my review. I grew up near the Stroudsmoor and have been dreaming of my wedding there since I was a little girl, so choosing a venue couldn't have been easier. We chose Ridgecrest as our venue- it holds the most breathtaking views that I have ever seen. When I share how easy and painless the Planning process was with my friends, they can't believe it. Corrine was honestly a savior that I didn't ask for. Since a coordinator who is essentially your wedding planner and day of miracle worker isn't usually included in a wedding package, we were pleasantly relieved to not have to even consider how to afford that in our budget. It just gets better from there. Colleen, the lodging specialist, took care of any torturous issues in setting up rooms, Jessie in floral made my life seamless and our flowers stunning. Our December 20th OUTDOOR ceremony was warm and romantic with heaters and candles everywhere- you barely realized that it was freezing outside. And the food?? Omg. The food was amazing. I didn't think the meals could beat the cocktail hour- but I was wrong. Everyone is still raving about the food- they even deliver seconds!!! The on site bakery baked our gorgeous cake- I am not kidding when I tell you it was the most delicious cake I have ever tasted (who says that about wedding cake?!) I didn't cry the whole day, but I am teary now thinking about how hard everyone worked to make our dream wedding come true. It was truly the most romantic and storybook day- and it is all thanks to EVERYONE at the Stroudsmoor. From the bottom of our hearts, we thank you. Love, Holly and Allan

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Amazing! Everyone was so accommodating. All of our guests were raving about the food and decor.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Flowers, Invitations
Private User
1 Review
Recently Married

The setting, service and food was exceptional. The guests still were giving me compliments 2 weeks after the event. Many of the guests told me that it was the best wedding they had ever attended.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

The minute I got engaged I knew I wanted to have my wedding at Stroudsmoor Country Inn. My wedding planners were Cathleen and Ashley, and they were extremely helpful throughout my wedding planning process. I met with them every few months to go over the details and they reminded me of when things needed to be done. My wedding was at Ridgecrest and it was unbelievable. The food we chose was phenomenal and all of our guests were blown away by our cocktail hour. The servers made us feel so special and they cater to every single meeting we had. I don't think we went the entire night without a drink in our hands! Stroudsmoor is one of the best venues around and we couldn't have imagined a more perfect wedding day thanks to all their hard work!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Married at Ridgecrest at the top of the mountain on 11/8/14 :)

We know from experience picking one's wedding venue can be a daunting task. We went to the Stroudsmoor on a whim one day and could not be happier that we met Corinne our now fabulous wedding coordinator give us a tour of all the venues and everything they had to offer, which is basically everything!!! We signed that day and never looked back. We ended up having our rehearsal dinner at the Stroudsmoor as well the Friday night before our wedding and it could not have been a better decision. Corinne and her team gave us our dream wedding weekend. There was no stress every detail was handled and all we had to do was have a great time, which we did : ) Judy at the bridal registery handled so many things for us invitations, favors, gifts, name cards, and was great support whenever we needed it :) Susan at the flower shop made the most beautiful arrangements and displays I have ever seen ! I loved my bouquet it was simply stunning. The bake shop made the most delicious cake and all the guests loved it. Colleen made sure all our fabulous guests had a spot to stay and were well taken care she was amazing for taking care of all of the lodging! Jessica at the spa took care of all our treatments and had us relaxed and ready for the big day :) Corinne and her team were a well oiled machine and made my husband and I feel so special and took care of all 220 guests as well! What more can I say that the Stroudsmoor Country Inn and their team is just amazing and would give it the highest recommedation for any event especially some couple's big day :) Thank you for all you did Corinne, Colleen, Judy, Susan, Jessica, and the entire Stroudsmoor team! We love you all - Marissa and Joe

Claire
11/02/2014

I cannot even begin to write how wonderful Stroudsmoor was! Our wedding planner Cathleen was fantastic! She always kept us on task without making the wedding planning process seem overwhelming. She came up with some great ideas too! On our wedding day, the venue was more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. Every single detail was planned out and perfect! Also, the food was excellent. Perfect venue!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

One word. Impeccable! It was all that I hoped for and more! Food, service, staff everything top notch. Week later and I'm still having my guests tell me it was the best Wedding they have ever been to. Would highly recommend stroudsmoor for any formal or informal event. Completely stress free wedding planning. Highly recommend Rev Stephanie Thompson for officiant. Also recommended through Stroudsmoor. Thank you again for everything!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

If you are looking for a stress free and enjoyable wedding planning experience - Stroudsmoor is where you want to be. I can't even begin to explain how amazing our experience was with Stroudsmoor Country Inn. Wedding planning is a pleasure when you have the benefits of working with Stroudsmoor planners. From the very beginning - they understand the importance of your special weekend. They do whatever they possible can to create the wedding you are dreaming of. Stroudsmoor is beyond organized through this process - covering absolutely all possible grounds. They leave no room for failure or disappointments. They also keep you on top of your planning schedule. Linda was our planner for our 11/1/14 wedding and reception at Ridgecrest. Our ceremony was under their newly built cedar wood pavilion (a cozy, simply beautiful setting) attached to Ridgecrest. Our wedding weekend was worry and error-free, and amazing for us from the ceremony rehearsal, to ceremony and reception, to the morning brunch we had in the Stone Room the next day. We ended our weekend with ZERO complaints (that is basically impossible when it comes to planning and carrying out a wedding and reception). We are beyond grateful for our experience with Stroudsmoor. We will actually miss our 14 months of planning...and would go back in time and choose them over, and over, and over again.

We chose to work with Susan - Stroudsmoor's Florist, & The Spa at Stroudsmoor by Shear Design for make-up and hair. Susan is truly talented and will create the exact decor and florals you dream of, and Jessica, the Spa Coordinator, will be nothing but helpful and organized for you. Colleen is also so helpful and thorough with lodging! Amazing experience!

Honestly...look no further. This is the place you want to begin your happily ever after at and celebrate with all your loved ones. And be prepared to receive endless compliments from family and friends about your wedding!