Stroudsmoor Country Inn

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Stroudsmoor is beyond amazing, I have nothing but positive things to say about this venue. It is in a beautiful location, the staff is more than willing to help, and the atmosphere is so classy and elegant.

Kristi
04/11/2015

I don't even know where to begin with how amazing SCI is! From the moment my husband and I toured the property, we knew that we wanted to be a part of the SCI family. Our event coordinator, Amy Spangler, was absolutely phenomenal!!!! Not only was she extremely professional and made sure that we were on track with the planning process, but she also went above and beyond for us on our wedding day and made sure every little detail was perfect and exactly what we wanted. Amy got to know us and treated us as if we were her own family. She also made sure to have the best staff on hand for our wedding. Ryan, our Floor Supervisor, was amazing! He kept everything running smoothly and made sure that my husband and I were happy. Ryan has a terrific personality and is extremely professional and personable. We also loved our head waitress, Velkis, who tended to our every need effortlessly.

We also had great experiences with the rest of the SCI staff throughout the whole process. Judy at The Registry Department was wonderful and helped us create the most beautiful wedding invitations. Jessica and the ladies at the Salon and Spa were great and created stunning looks for myself, my bridesmaids, and the mothers. Colleen, the lodging reservationist, was also extremely helpful and professional.

Words cannot express how grateful we are to SCI, Amy, Ryan, and the rest of the SCI staff and preferred vendors that we hired. Our wedding day was absolutely perfect and executed flawlessly. The SCI Team definitely knows what they are doing and are committed to making their clients happy. We will definitely be using SCI again for future events!

Kristi
04/11/2015

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

My husband and I were MORE than pleased about the choice of our wedding venue. We knew right away when we went to visit it, that it was definitely the place we wanted to get married at. It is beautiful up there! We picked a pretty crummy month to get married and our wedding ceremony was outside but the view was breath taking and all of our guests raved about the scenery. (They could care less at that point that it was 35 degrees outside lol). The ENTIRE staff at the Stroudsmoor was extremely friendly, accommodating and very efficient. Whether it was getting drinks, serving food, or just saying hello to the guests when passing by.

The guests also raved about the food, especially the choice of appetizers. They were also pleased with the bartenders and they way they made their drinks.

I have to personally mention one person in particular who really made my entire day turn into everything I wanted to be and that was Corinne. She was our event planner. Since the first time she took us on a tour around the venue, to the time she said goodbye to us as we were hopping back onto the shuttle after the wedding, she was nothing but a sweetheart! I am not a girly, girl especially one who is not into planning things like a wedding. She was aware of this and made sure she worked her hardest from setting up appointments to meet and go over things to even just checking in on me to say hello and see how the planning was going. Without her, the wedding would not have been half of what it was.

For anyone who is considering The Stroudsmoor as their venue of choice, my husband and I, (along with our 210 guests) would HIGHLY recommend choosing them. You would be making a great decision! (and don't forget to ask for Corinne as your wedding coordinator!)

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Thank you for all you and the rest of the staff at Stroudsmoor did to create a wonderful wedding weekend, not only for Julie and Brendan, but for all the rest of us as well. Your wealth of knowledge, responsiveness, and positive attitudes made arranging for the rehearsal dinner and wedding day events much easier for me to manage.
Over the weekend, I heard nothing but positive comments about the site, the food, and the staff at Stroudsmoor. Between your attentiveness and the luck we had in being there on the one weekend with minimal snow this winter, we all feel lucky that Brendan and Julie found you and that we celebrated their wedding at Stroudsmoor.
Thank you again for all you did to help create a truly marvelous weekend!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

My daughter was married at the Stroudsmoor last Saturday, outside, in the winter snowstorm, and it was absolutely beautiful. The reception was at Ridgecrest and everything about this wedding was phenomenal. Guests raved about the cocktail hour hors d’oeuvres, and couldn’t believe the amount of varieties. Our entrees were excellent and everyone seemed to love the cake. We all heard lots of comments about how beautiful everything was, all the candles, the outdoor ceremony in their new pavilion where there were outside heaters and firepits, and all the windows in the venue, where everyone could watch the snow falling. It was a true winter wonderland wedding. Besides Mother Nature, the ones responsible for the success of this were the entire Stroudsmoor staff, from Linda, the coordinator, to her helpful crew. Melissa, Kerry, Crystal, Theresa, Peter, the restaurant waitstaff, bartenders, hair and makeup stylists, florist, bakery, all without a doubt were the driving force that made this such a stressfree and enjoyable wedding for my daughter and her new husband. I know there are some whose names I’ve forgot and I apologize. We stayed 3 nights in the Ledgemere suites and they are roomy and beautiful, with a Jacuzzi tub and fireplace, and located close to their restaurant and check in desk. The ambiance of this entire venue is gorgeous! The rehearsal dinner was in their Stone room restaurant and that too was perfect. There are just not enough adjectives to describe Stroudsmoor and my daughter will have memories of a lifetime of her perfect wedding, and for that I am most grateful. We are already planning our next weekend there! For anyone planning a wedding, I highly recommend the Stroudsmoor Country Inn.

Services Used: Beauty & Health, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Transportation, Wedding Cake

My guests loved the venue and said it was an unforgettable wedding! Have already recommended them.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We just got married at Stroudsmoor this weekend and everything was amazing. Linda the wedding planner took care of arranging everything by email and phone. The package price included almost everything and it was a great value. The food all weekend was delicious, the staff was very friendly and helpful, and the ceremony was beautiful. I can't wait to see how the photos turn out. At Stroudsmoor they really go above and beyond to make sure your wedding is perfect. Even while we were there, we were talking about wanting to come back for another stay. We couldn't have asked for a better experience.

Services Used: Beauty & Health, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

We had the most beautiful wedding on 1/24/15. From the very beginning, I knew that everything would be perfect. The staff is professional, friendly, easy to work with, and accommodating. Our wedding was absolutely beautiful. The food was delicious, the service was excellent, and the staff very helpful and attentive. Our family and friends cannot stop raving about how wonderful our wedding was. I recommend Stroudsmoor to anyone who is looking to have their special day be truly magical. I would also highly recommend using their florist as well as the Stroudsmoor Photography Studio.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Gina
01/16/2015

The Stroudsmoor Country Inn is truly a diamond in the rough. It is truly a wedding mecca! They were the first venue we visited and left the deepest impression. There are not many places with a great view, fantastic food, attentive staff, salon, spa, florist, registry, rooms, and so many customizable options your head will spin. But the most important element, my wedding coordinator, Corinne, that guided me every step of the way to make my winter wedding special. The guests loved everything and our wedding has made a lot of new Stroudsmoor fans...for life. We will definitely be back for the many anniversaries to come!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We have our wedding at Stroudsmoor
1/14/15. Even planner Barbara, helped organized everything for shor short time. Our ceremony looks beautiful and even better than we imagine for ourselves. Food during wedding were amazing and Ryan, Belkis and other guys were very helpfull and nice.
Thank you for wedding of our dream!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We just had our wedding this weekend and I am on such a wedding high that I couldn't wait to share my review. I grew up near the Stroudsmoor and have been dreaming of my wedding there since I was a little girl, so choosing a venue couldn't have been easier. We chose Ridgecrest as our venue- it holds the most breathtaking views that I have ever seen. When I share how easy and painless the Planning process was with my friends, they can't believe it. Corrine was honestly a savior that I didn't ask for. Since a coordinator who is essentially your wedding planner and day of miracle worker isn't usually included in a wedding package, we were pleasantly relieved to not have to even consider how to afford that in our budget. It just gets better from there. Colleen, the lodging specialist, took care of any torturous issues in setting up rooms, Jessie in floral made my life seamless and our flowers stunning. Our December 20th OUTDOOR ceremony was warm and romantic with heaters and candles everywhere- you barely realized that it was freezing outside. And the food?? Omg. The food was amazing. I didn't think the meals could beat the cocktail hour- but I was wrong. Everyone is still raving about the food- they even deliver seconds!!! The on site bakery baked our gorgeous cake- I am not kidding when I tell you it was the most delicious cake I have ever tasted (who says that about wedding cake?!) I didn't cry the whole day, but I am teary now thinking about how hard everyone worked to make our dream wedding come true. It was truly the most romantic and storybook day- and it is all thanks to EVERYONE at the Stroudsmoor. From the bottom of our hearts, we thank you. Love, Holly and Allan

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Amazing! Everyone was so accommodating. All of our guests were raving about the food and decor.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Flowers, Invitations
Private User
1 Review
Recently Married

The setting, service and food was exceptional. The guests still were giving me compliments 2 weeks after the event. Many of the guests told me that it was the best wedding they had ever attended.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

The minute I got engaged I knew I wanted to have my wedding at Stroudsmoor Country Inn. My wedding planners were Cathleen and Ashley, and they were extremely helpful throughout my wedding planning process. I met with them every few months to go over the details and they reminded me of when things needed to be done. My wedding was at Ridgecrest and it was unbelievable. The food we chose was phenomenal and all of our guests were blown away by our cocktail hour. The servers made us feel so special and they cater to every single meeting we had. I don't think we went the entire night without a drink in our hands! Stroudsmoor is one of the best venues around and we couldn't have imagined a more perfect wedding day thanks to all their hard work!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Married at Ridgecrest at the top of the mountain on 11/8/14 :)

We know from experience picking one's wedding venue can be a daunting task. We went to the Stroudsmoor on a whim one day and could not be happier that we met Corinne our now fabulous wedding coordinator give us a tour of all the venues and everything they had to offer, which is basically everything!!! We signed that day and never looked back. We ended up having our rehearsal dinner at the Stroudsmoor as well the Friday night before our wedding and it could not have been a better decision. Corinne and her team gave us our dream wedding weekend. There was no stress every detail was handled and all we had to do was have a great time, which we did : ) Judy at the bridal registery handled so many things for us invitations, favors, gifts, name cards, and was great support whenever we needed it :) Susan at the flower shop made the most beautiful arrangements and displays I have ever seen ! I loved my bouquet it was simply stunning. The bake shop made the most delicious cake and all the guests loved it. Colleen made sure all our fabulous guests had a spot to stay and were well taken care she was amazing for taking care of all of the lodging! Jessica at the spa took care of all our treatments and had us relaxed and ready for the big day :) Corinne and her team were a well oiled machine and made my husband and I feel so special and took care of all 220 guests as well! What more can I say that the Stroudsmoor Country Inn and their team is just amazing and would give it the highest recommedation for any event especially some couple's big day :)
Thank you for all you did Corinne, Colleen, Judy, Susan, Jessica, and the entire Stroudsmoor team! We love you all - Marissa and Joe