Strings for All Occasions

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Strings for All Occasions and Yolanda were absolutely wonderful to work with for our ceremony! I highly recommend them.

We booked a string quartet, and Yolanda was extremely curious and excited about how the live music could enhance our ceremony. She was completely accommodating about playing some unusual music for us! Throughout the planning process, Yolanda kept in touch to make sure she completely understood our needs. We had a call shortly before the event, to confirm all the details that would make the music work seamlessly, some of which I never would have known to think about without her! On the day, the musicians were punctual, professional, and they played BEAUTIFULLY. They added so much to our experience of the day, and I recommend them to anybody who loves music and wants that beauty to be part of their wedding.

Thanks SFAO and Yolanda!

tanya
09/29/2013

Everyone was so impressed by our violinist, some thought the music at first was recorded because it was so beautiful and were shocked when they saw it was live! All night our friends and family were coming up to us to say how much they enjoyed the violin music and how special it made our wedding ceremony, and we agree with them 100%! I would recommend Strings for All Occasions to everyone!!

Strings for All Occasions responded with the following comments:

Thank you, Tanya! It was a joy to perform at your wedding! I wish you both the best.

Services Used: Ceremony Music

Yolanda was wonderful to work with from start to finish. She is friendly and professional, helping us to find the music that was just right for our special day. As we chose the music for our wedding, Yolanda and her team did their best to ensure they could find/learn the music they didn't already have. You never would have known, as it sounded perfect, like it was played 1000 times. The violin and cello added the perfect touch to make our wedding personal and romantic. We would recommend Strings for All Occasions to anyone looking for the perfect addition to their event!

Diane
07/21/2013

Our wedding was on July 21, 2013. I knew I wanted a solo violinist for our ceremony and I found Yolanda Becker online. I was in California and our wedding would take place in Rindge, N.H. So I was taking a risk. From the moment I contacted Yolanda she was so positive and professional and put my mind at ease as to what she could provide and what my vision was for my big day. She was early, available, and extremely accommodating. Her playing so beautifully at the outside courtyard ceremony absolutely made the day that much more memorable. I would refer Yolanda Becker for any occasion where you want beauty, class, elegance, and talent. Thank you, Yolanda!

Sharon
10/07/2012

My sisters wedding took place at Rye harbor, NH on a bluff overlookingthe Atlantic Ociean. The tide was coming in and ships were passing in the distance. The Isle Of Shoals was in clear view. We hired Yolanda Becker to play the violin at the beginning, during and end of the ceremony. Yolandaplayed beautifully! The selection for the occasion and the wedding theme were just what was needed to make it all work. It could not have been better.

Maid of Honor,
Sharon

Sarah
09/29/2012

Yolanda was amazing!!! The music she played was so beautiful and made for a very romantic occasion. She was so helpful in selecting the songs to play and in accommodating our needs. She has a great range of songs that she offered us. We were absolutely thrilled to have her play at our wedding and could not be more pleased!

Daniel
09/23/2012

Yolanda was amazing, from start until finish.

Of course, the big piece is the wedding day. We did a solo violin for the pre-ceremony, processional, and recessional. We picked from some pieces recommended by Yolanda, and she also accommodated our request for my wife's coming down to "Here Comes the Sun." It was beautiful - for as much as the day was a whirlwind, I remember the music so well.

My initial emails were answered within hours....and communication for the many months leading up to the wedding was always quick and pleasant. The price was MORE than reasonable - in fact, it was one of the best quotes we got. I happened to be outside when Yolanda showed up....awaiting the first look. She came in, set up, touched base with the venue, tuned up, and was ready to go....well ahead of our scheduled time.

Booking Yolanda / Strings for All Occasions is a no-brainer, sure-thing win for everyone involved.

Thank you for contributing to the most memorable day of our lives (thus far) :)

Services Used: Ceremony Music

The string quartet from Strings for all Occasions added a beautiful, elegant touch to our wedding. They were professional and easy to work with...the manager, Yolanda, is extremely helpful. They have an extensive song list, and they will work with you to decide on the perfect selections! I'm so glad I hired them!

Ron
07/01/2012

Strings for al Occasions made our wedding an extraordinary and elegant affair. Yolanda was wonderful to work with and the trio we engaged did exactly what we hoped they would. In a word - magical.

Timothy
06/23/2012

My wife and I were very pleased with Strings for All Occasions. Yolanda was our contact during the planning process. She was extremely helpful and always available to answer our questions. Yolanda was already booked on our day, so Valerie was the violinist for our ceremony. Valerie learned two songs by our request, which made our experience even more personal. Our ceremony was held outside under a large pavilion. Despite the rain, and the ceremony starting late, Valerie stayed positive. She played great, remained patient, and even stayed later than was planned. Thank you Yolanda and Valerie!

4.7

Yolanda of 'Strings" was very helpful in planning the ceremony music, arrived on time and the music was wonderful. We had a duo, they were very unobtrusive, which was not necessary, but appreciated.

Janet Gaffey

Services Used: Ceremony Music

The musical strings that were performed made our ceromy romantic and magical!!! a must have !

Services Used: Ceremony Music

Yolanda was a great person to work with. She went into details on what I want and how I want the music for my wedding to be. Her work etchic was very professoinal and she played all the songs I requested beautifully. All of our guests were complementing and enjoying all the musics she played !!

- Frenita & Hugo

Services Used: Ceremony Music

Strings for all occasions were wonderful! Many people commented on how nice the music was and they were very nice to work with. They provided a list of many songs to choose from, but also provided the option to choose something not on the list and they would learn to play it. Yolanda always responded to me quickly and was extremely nice and professional. We couldn't have been happier with them and I highly recommend them for anyone.

Services Used: Ceremony Music

Yolanda was PHENOMENAL!!!!! We had an outdoor ceremony for our wedding and she played the violin! The selections were wonderful, she even learned a new song that I had requested! Her playing added a whole other dimension to our ceremony!! I highly recommend her services and if we ever have another large event like this I will be calling to schedule her to play! She is the NICEST woman too! Very easy to work with! Thank you Yolanda for EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!

4.7

We were so happy with the results of Strings for All Occasions during the ceremony of our wedding as they added an elegant touch. Yolanda was a pleasure to work with as she was always on top of the planning and was more than willing to allow our friend, whom sang at the wedding, to practice with her on several occasions. We would recommend Strings for All Occasions without any hesitation. Thank you for being part of our memorable day.