Stonehedge Inn & Spa

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

The Inn and Tatiana Bobr were incredibly helpful, flexible and easy to work with. Tatiana had recommendations for vendors that proved to be excellent. The different areas within the venue worked extremely well for the various parts of our service and celebration. We had some weather issues, and the staff and Tatiana were so helpful and responsive, that no one noticed changes and the need to get coverage from the rain, and move the cocktail hour at the last minute seemed seamless to guests.

The food was wonderful and we recommend the sirloin at the carving station. Guests are still commenting on how delicious it was. We chose to have the continental brunch the next morning, adding an omelet station. Guests loved it eating in the atrium gave those who stayed at the Inn the opportunity to get together one last time before leaving.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Private User
06/13/2015

We can't say enough good things about working with Tatiana and having our Wedding at Stonehedge Inn. Tatiana is incredibly professional, proactive, warm, organized and just all around awesome. When we were stressed and juggling all of the last minute details she helped take much of it off our plate. Stonehedge is a magical place with excellent staff and delicious food. We look forward to visiting for many years to come.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our wedding at the Stonehedge was amazing. Tatiana was very helpful, responsive, and flexible throughout the entire planning process. Our wedding was a bit unique, as we mixed western and Chinese traditions, but everyone at the Stonehedge was happy to help and work with us. The food was great, and the service throughout the entire weekend was outstanding. We literally could not be happier with the experience! Thank you so much!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I really can't say enough about the venue and the service the staff provided for our wedding. Tatiana Bbor, the event manager, was responsive and very helpful throughout the planning process. The staff- all the staff- from the front desk, to bar and wait staff to the facilities staff- were kind, friendly and helpful. If you are looking for a Vermont country inn feel, this is your place.

Patrick
01/24/2015

Stonehedge Inn was the perfect venue for our wedding reception! The grounds were absolutely breathtaking in the snow and the inn was full of charm. Tatiana's amazing flexibility made the entire planning process very smooth. The staff were very accommodating and professional during the entire event. Everyone just loved the food at The Left Bank restaurant! We highly recommend Stonehedge Inn to anyone who values class and elegance. We can't wait to go back!

-Missy and Pat
Married January 24, 2015

Stephen
09/27/2014

Tatiana was our event coordinator and made our experience with Stonehedge exceptional. The venue was perfect for our fall New England wedding and the job that Tatiana and her staff did with our candles and votives was amazing. We were able to rent out all of the rooms at the hotel, which I highly recommend, and the staff (Reuben & Thomas) was always very professional and responsive. The food was delicious and the presentation very elegant. Our guest continually commented on how good the wine being served with dinner was. It was the perfect location for our wedding of 160 and fit both a bad and a DJ with plenty of room to dance. It could not have gone better and made for a truly special day and the grounds provided us with timeless and beautiful photographs. Brunch the next day was also delicious and we continue to get compliments on the quality of the food weeks later. All the guest loved their rooms and everything was spotless. Cant wait to spend a night again soon.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We chose the Stonehedge because we felt it was a great value and thought the setting of the inn would be the perfect backdrop for our wedding. From the time we picked the Stonehedge as our wedding venue the staff had been responsive to our needs and helpful throughout the planning process. Tatiana, the catering sales manager, was especially helpful and kept myself and all helping me plan my wedding at ease.

The wedding day went smoothly and everybody had a wonderful time! The staff were friendly and very accommodating to all of our guests. The food and drinks were all delicious! I got so many wonderful compliments from my guests! It was a day we will never forget!

Tiffany and Phil Farmer
09/06/2014

My husband and I chose The Stonehedge Inn and Spa for our wedding reception on 9/6/14 due to its classical elegance and charm. The grounds are gorgeous, the event space is sophisticated, and the guest rooms are simply beautiful. The event manager, Tatiana's warm, friendly personality coupled with her attention to detail and organization, made for an amazing event. She was always available for answering questions, bouncing ideas and conversing about the event whenever I asked. The Executive chef, Donna is truly passionate about her cuisine. Her perfection shows through her impressively prepared dinner options, from appetizers to entrees and late night snacks. Our dedicated server during the wedding, Ruben, had an infectious smile and certainly aimed to please. He was so attentive, just wonderful. During the event, Thomas, Jeremy and the entire dining staff, ensured everything was perfect. We received so many comments from our guests regarding the impeccable service and delicious dinner. The hotel front desk staff are so kind and helpful with anything you may need. My husband and I also spent the day before our wedding at the spa, highly recommended. The spa is tranquil and relaxing and the staff is excellent. Overall, I do not think we could have chosen a more perfect location to celebrate our wedding reception. I will be eternally grateful to all the wonderful staff of The Stonehedge Inn and Spa for everything each person did to make our wedding so lovely. We look forward to celebrating many anniversaries at Stonehedge!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We cannot thank Tatiana and the staff of Stonehedge enough for an amazing wedding weekend.

Everything ran so smoothly and our entire stay was an unforgettable experience. The gazebo and dining room were beautiful settings for our wedding. Tatiana's sense of humor and attention to detail were both very much appreciated. The bedrooms were so comfortable and thoughtfully set with music playing when we entered. The champagne and strawberries left in our room at the end of Saturday night were a delightful discovery! The food throughout our stay, in particular for our wedding, was delicious! Overall, our guests echoed the same sentiments that we did - Stonehedge felt like home for the weekend, and the staff felt like family. We were stunned to see the staff back in the dining room on Sunday morning for breakfast! We felt greeted like old friends and we were so happy to see everyone. My husband and I both have backgrounds in the event industry and are very aware of how much effort and organization is involved in running such an event. The service we received by Tatiana and her staff was of the highest quality; delivered with both integrity and heart. Thank you Tatiana and everyone at Stonehedge for making our wedding so special!

Christine
06/28/2014

I would highly recommend the Stonehenge Inn and Spa for any couple wanting to have a unique, elegant, classy, and beautiful wedding. As the bride, I checked into my room on Friday and spent the day at the luxurious spa. After the rehearsal dinner on Friday night, I spent the evening soaking in the tub and sleeping soundly in the very comfortable bed. The staff at the Stonehenge Inn took such good care of me from the moment I checked in. They even opened the spa a tad bit early Saturday morning so I could relax in the sauna to prepare myself for the exciting day ahead. One of the best parts of my wedding day was the downright royal service that we and our guests received from every single staff member at the Stonehenge. Our guests were thoroughly impressed and everyone felt comfortable, relaxed, and happy. The food was outstanding as were the drinks and cake from Jacques-the best cake we ever had! Our pictures turned out to be absolutely stunning because the grounds are so amenable for photography. We could not have done any of this without Tatiana, the highly professional, friendly, organized and experienced wedding coordinator at the Stonehenge. I have been back to the Stonehenge since my wedding and each time I return, Tatiana welcones me as if I've come home. Because of all of the reasons above, Stonehenge Inn will always hold a special place in my heart.

Private User
06/28/2014

I would highly recommend the Stonehenge Inn and Spa for any couple wanting to have a unique, elegant, classy, and beautiful wedding. As the bride, I checked into my room on Friday and spent the day at the luxurious spa. After the rehearsal dinner on Friday night, I spent the evening soaking in the tub and sleeping soundly in the very comfortable bed. The staff at the Stonehenge Inn took such good care of me from the moment I checked in. They even opened the spa a tad bit early Saturday morning so I could relax in the sauna to prepare myself for the exciting day ahead. One of the best parts of my wedding day was the downright royal service that we and our guests received from every single staff member at the Stonehenge. Our guests were thoroughly impressed and everyone felt comfortable, relaxed, and happy. The food was outstanding as were the drinks and cake from Jacques-the best cake we ever had! Our pictures turned out to be absolutely stunning because the grounds are so amenable for photography. We could not have done any of this without Tatiana, the highly professional, friendly, organized and experienced wedding coordinator at the Stonehenge. I have been back to the Stonehenge since my wedding and each time I return, Tatiana welcomes me as if I've come home. Because of all of the reasons above, Stonehenge Inn will always hold a special place in my heart.

Ingrid
04/19/2014

I believed it when people told me that weddings are never perfect but I was more than pleasantly surprised when this turned out to not be the case for mine. The staff at the Stonehedge Inn are nothing less than outstanding, extremely polite and professional they made sure that our event was one we will never forget. Tatiana, our coordinator is absolutely the most wonderful, patient and approachable person there is. The service was flawless, the rooms were gorgeous and the food was incredible, the waiters, bar staff and assistants always greeted us with smiles and their attitude was nothing short of excellent. Tatiana was so helpful and helped made the whole planning process a very easy experience, her attention and to detail and flexibility was absolutely marvelous. Our guests and families were absolutely delighted with the venue and we will definitely be visiting and planning events in the future. Thank you so much to the entire Stonehedge Inn staff for such an incredible experience!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Stonehedge Inn was the first and only venue my husband and I visited for our January wedding this year. From the second we toured the Inn we knew that this was the place for us. The fireplace in the library room and the floor to ceiling four sided fireplace in the lounge area were key selling points for us as they were both lit during our ceremony and reception, making the Inn even more warm and inviting than it already was. The rooms are gorgeous and the beds are incredibly comfortable! The staff left up the wreaths and Christmas trees in the library room for our ceremony and it looked so nice we didn't have to add anything! The restaurant area where we had our reception decorates itself with its beautiful wine racks/towers and artwork. I cannot say enough good things about the staff. Tatiana was an absolute pleasure to work with! She is so friendly, funny, and easy going that any emails, phone calls, or meetings we had were enjoyable rather than a chore :). On the night of our rehearsal dinner and on the day of our wedding, Tatiana was right down to business! She made sure everyone was right on track, knew what they had to do, and kept everyone on a strict timeline. She made sure we were all very well taken care of, and made our day the absolute most amazing day of our entire lives..not just by handling the "big things", but also by all the little things she did for us that she didn't have to do. All of the wait staff and servers were incredible too, always with a big smile on their faces! The food was delicious! We got so many compliments on the food from our guests on both the night of the rehearsal dinner and the wedding night. They said that it was the best wedding food they had ever had, and the best chicken they had ever had, anywhere! Not a single complaint to be made :).If you are searching for a wedding venue, PLEASE highly consider the Stonehedge Inn. There is just not enough time or words to describe how happy we were with our wedding.

Marie & Tom
10/05/2013

We wanted a venue that provided a unique, elegant wedding reception rather than the ambience of a ballroom. Stonehedge met all of our expectations. The reception hall was elegantly appointed and well lighted and arranged in a manner so as to bring all guests close to the head table. The food service was excellent, including an outdoor cocktail reception and sit down dinner. Staff was very attentive throughout. We had a number of special requests for the meal service and found Stonehedge to be very flexible. In particular, the support we received from the event manager, Tatiana Bobr, at Stonehedge was exceptional. She was very easy to work with throughout the planning process and very attentive to our needs. She remained through the entire wedding day, both before and during the reception to assure that everything that was supposed to happen did happen and to assure a quality experience.

Natalie
05/18/2013

Tatiana was wonderful to work with throughout the entire planning and event process! The entire staff was also friendly and helpful throughout and I know all of our guests had a fabulous time.

Johanna
09/15/2012

I highly recommend the Stonehedge Inn & Spa as a wonderful venue for a wedding. They only have one wedding per day, so you and your guests truly feel special and accomodated for the entire event. Tatiana is the catering manager and she is such a pleasure to work with! Throughout the entire planning process, Tatiana was very responsive to all of my questions. She truly put a lot of thought into the flow of the event, and the comfort of our guests. She even thought of some details that I had overlooked. Tatiana was able to customize many details specifically for us and it was not a problem. I truly felt that the staff wanted to make us happy and we didn't need to fit into a pre-planned or cookie cutter wedding reception schedule. Everything was truly personalized for us. Working with Tatiana was such a stress-free experience and I recommend the Stonehedge without reservation. We received so many compliments about the venue, the food, and the service. Many people told us it was the best wedding they had ever been to!