Stonebridge Manor

Flexibility:
 (4.7/5.0)

Sort By:

Joy 7 Reviews
My son had his wedding here and they choose it based on the beautiful grounds so green and lush. We opted for the Garden Pavilion due to we had 104 guests and only want 6 people to a table. After set up and placement the evening went beyond our expectations! Katlyn wore her mind out making sure each detail went flawless. Everyone was professional and curious. We had many comments about the wedding being so grand! We didn't even have a large budget and they pulled it altogether in so many ways! Thanks Stonebridge for making my son and daughter in laws event so special.
Stonebridge Manor responded with the following comments:
Thank you so much for the kind words! It was a honor to be apart of such a special day! I am glad that I was able to make it all happen the way you all had envisioned! I wish M & Allie years of happiness and love!

- Katlyn Carroll
Wedding: 08/10/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Courtney Spice along with the rest of the staff and vendors provided excellent service! They made our day truly wonderful and stress free. We will be happy to refer others to Stonebridge Manor. Thank you so much to Courtney and everyone else, our experience with Stonebridge was FANTASTIC! We couldn't have imagined a more perfect day/night/wedding and obviously couldn't have done it without the amazing staff and facility.
Tracy,
Thank you so much for the kind review! I had such a wonderful time working with you and Casey as you planned your big day! Your wedding was so beautiful and such a fun celebration! I have the Snapbooth picture of us at my desk :) It was a pleasure getting to know you, seeing you rap, and running around you with fire! Congratulations to an awesome couple!

Wishing you my best,
Courtney
Wedding: 07/13/2013
Services Used: Wedding Cake, Catering, DJ, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning, Ceremony & Reception Venue
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We had the most amazing experience. Our wedding was PERFECT and everyone keeps talking about how beautiful everything was and how delicious the food was. We had initial conflict with what Camille told us compared to what was available. We can't thank you enough for accommodating our needs and for what you did to make sure we had white overlays. Thank you to Aubrey too for making sure everything ran smoothly! THANK YOU!
Stephanie & Josh,
I loved working with the two of you! Your wedding was absolutely beautiful. I loved all of the details you incorporated into your big day - especially the "red hearts". Your families were so much fun. And Stephanie, your grandpa was nice enough to share some of his Greek desserts with me (they were amazing). I wish the two of you a wonderful and happy marriage. Thank you and congratulations from all of us at Stonebridge Manor!

-Aubrey
Wedding: 05/04/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Just a great experience overall. All of our friends and family keep raving about the venue, food, and memories. Thank you for everything!
Scottie and Aspen,
Thank you so much for your nice review! It was such a pleasure working with the two of you! You did such a wonderful job on your beautiful ceremony and reception!

Congratulations!

- Courtney
Wedding: 04/27/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
My fiance at the time (now wife), and I looked all across the Phoenix Metropolitan Area for the perfect wedding venue. We selected Stone Bridge Manor because we felt it offered a Beautiful venue, with the possibility of numerous upgrades within our budget.

I could easily write a 10-page review but with respect for reader's time, I will say only the most important items.

Courtney at Stone Bridge, was our direct contract and planner. Courtney went far and beyond her scope of work to meet us at an extremely convenient location near our house, go over any unanswered questions, and made sure my wife and I were confortable, excited, and most importantly could sleep at night knowing everything was being taken care down to every last detail that we requested. In short, the day of the wedding, she knocked it out of the park! We couldn't be happier with vendors she helped us select, the presentation of the venue, layout, and flow of the entire evening. She was there by our side (well, not too close) from beginning to end. We highly recommed her. She's an absolute pro!

Chef Doug has a big personality which to be honest we were slightly skeptical of since he could be a little bit of a fast talker. The food we tested with him was delicious, but wondered if it could be duplicated 150 times and still taste that delicious. Well it was. Chef Doug even made me a special plate per my request. Which my groomsmen became quickly jealous of. Which Chef Doug then made them the same plate, on the spot. Seriously incredible. He walked around (in a very polite mannor) making sure everyone was enjoying their food. I have been to about 15 weddings (maybe more) and I seriously can't remember one that the guests enjoyed the food more.

Mike Manzini did a very good job of playing every song we requested. We gave him a list of about 50 songs (we love our music). Great flow, and he stayed away from being the "cheezy wedding DJ" as we requested.
-We would not have changed a thing.
Ben and Sarah,
Thank you so much for your kind words! It was such a pleasure getting to know the two of you! Your wedding day was so beautiful; the dance floor, table linens and the two of you were absolutely stunning! It was so fun to see your personal touches in the caricature artist and nitrous station! I continue to brag about being able to be involved in such a fun celebration!

Congratulations to the two of you! I wish you so much happiness!

Courtney
Wedding: 03/30/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Katlyn was amazing! Without her I never would have made it through, she is such a sweet, bright girl!! We love Stonebridge!!
My day was Perfect and the pictures were even better!! I am so thrilled that I choose Stone Bridge because everyone loved it.
Allyson & Blake!!
It was amazing working with you in planning your big day!! Your attention to detail truly paid off! I am honored I was able to be apart of your special day! It was so much fun meeting your parents and watching you all take in the moment!

Thank you & CONGRATULATIONS again from everyone here at Stonebridge Manor!

Happy Ever After,
Katlyn
Wedding: 03/30/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Stonebridge Manor was the perfect choice for our spring nuptials. I was very impressed with all the vendors associated with our all-inclusive package. Courtney Spice, our event director, went the extra mile to make sure everything was taken care of on our special day. Their curteous and professional staff was very accommodating and flexible. The property is is well-maintained with adorning flowers, fountains and lush greenery. Brides-to-be will not find a better value than at Stonebridge Manor. Thank you Courtney for taking care of everything so that we could relax and enjoy our day!
Jennifer & Jeremy (Married 3/15/13)
Jennifer and Jeremy,
I had such a wonderful time working with the two of you! You did such an amazing job putting together the perfect evening. I was so pleased to be a part of your big day; thank you for the opportunity to work with you and your closest friends and family! From everyone here at Stonebridge, 'Congratulations to two people who deserve a lifetime of happiness together!'

Happy Marriage,
Courtney :)
Wedding: 03/15/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We loved how our luncheon turned out - Every detail was perfect, from the tables, food, set up, service & the weather! Thanks for all you did to make this event exactly what we hoped for!

Stonebridge Manor responded with the following comments:
Joan, we loved working with you in the planning of your luncheon. All of your decor selections were impeccable! One of the most stunning afternoon events we have seen! We wish the best to your son and his new bride!

~Ann
Wedding: 02/15/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Stonebridge was absolutely amazing. They offered two different types of packages a limited and a full. My husband and I chose the limited package due to budget reasons and it fit us to tee. All the staff was so unbelievably friendly and our wedding coordinator, Courtney, was magnificent. She was so efficient and I felt so comfortable and knew that everything was being taken care of, with her by my side. Stonebridge made wedding planning SO easy as they provide so many services and they plan all the vendor appointments for you. You can either make it a complete DIY wedding or you can have Stonebridge put together your wedding. Overall my husband and I were so pleased with the way EVERYTHING turned out! We had an extremely cold day for the wedding and initially planned it outside and within hours of the wedding, stonebridge moved it inside because of the concern of the guests. They are just awesome and I would absolutely recommend them to any bride who wants NO stress! :)
Shar and Shane,
Thank you so much for your kind words! It was so fun to get to know the two of you through your planning. Not to mention how fun it was to see your big day come together! You two and both of your families make such a kind, fun, worldwide group of amazing people. I hope that you two are doing amazingly!!

<3 Courtney
Wedding: 12/27/2012
Services Used: Wedding Cake, Catering, DJ, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Ceremony & Reception Venue
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Wow, is all I can say. This place is top notch all the way. It starts with the staff. Everyone here is amazing from the owner Michael to the rest of his staff. Camille our coordinator, what can I say, you are a pros pro. We had so many extra little details, and we wanted our wedding to be perfect and it was beyond that because of how amazing she was. We can't thank you enough for caring so much about our special day, because of you and your hard work it was all that and more.
The grounds were so beautiful, this place really takes pride in their grounds and events. The catering was unbelievable. Chef doug and creative hands cusines made a menu like none of my guests have ever seen. People kept raving about how it was the best wedding food, let alone some of the best food they have ever had. We had Chef doug also make late night snacks for our guests (Sliders and Fries) and he even had the servers dress up like 50's car hops delivering them to our guests. It's the little things like this that make this place so much better than all the other places we looked at.
We did the all inclusive option and it was worth every penny. We just showed up and told them what we wanted and in the blink of an eye Camille, Mancini Entertainment, Brinkerhoff Photography and Creative Hands Cuisine made it happen far past our expectations.
At the end of the night I knew from everyone of my guests that Stonebridge Manor was the right choice, but what really sealed the deal was when Camille called transportation for my daughters to leave early my daughter looked at Camille and said, "Ms. Camille, I can't wait to have my own wedding here." Let me tell you I can only hope to one day have hers here because I have no doubt that whether its hers or anyone elses it will be the wedding of your dreams.
Thank you everyone at Stonebridge and all of the vendors for making our wedding the wedding we envisioned and so much more.

Scott
Stonebridge Manor responded with the following comments:
Scott & Maria, wow is all I can say! Thank you for such a wonderful review of the vendors and your experience at Stonebridge Manor. You certainly had many, many details and they were absolutely incredible. The Pavilion was simply stunning with your rented dance floor, the uplighting, the linens, the flowers. What a pleasure getting to know the two of you,your daughters,and most importantly, your love story. You are a remarkable couple, you have touched all of our lives for the better.

Wedding: 12/08/2012

Anonymous 5 Reviews
Wonderful! Far surpassed our expectations. Thank you!
Stonebridge Manor responded with the following comments:
Thank you so much for choosing Stonebridge Manor. We have thoroughly enjoyed getting to know you and have enjoyed helping with your vision for your wedding day! Everything was spectacular!
~Ann
Wedding: 1+ year ago
Services Used: Wedding Cake, Catering, Ceremony Music, DJ, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning, Lighting & Decor, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Anonymous 3 Reviews
Doing an all inclusive package with them made the wedding planning experience less stressful, and our wedding turned out PERFECT. The staff was great, the decor, food, music, officant, etc. were all we could've hoped for and it was a dream wedding. Highly recommend!
Stonebridge Manor responded with the following comments:
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. We love to hear that our all inclusive packages made your planning process so smooth and stress free; that's exactly why we have them. We are so pleased you had a wonderful wedding day!
~Courtney
Wedding: 1+ year ago
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Stonebridge was actually our first choice venue...but as with most weddings - we were working with a budget and thought that it was out of our price range. We first booked this other venue for the half the price, but as the old saying goes you really get what you pay for. I couldn't even fathom having my wedding anywhere else. Not only is the venue BEAUTIFUL!!!!! the staff was AMAZING!!! Camille oversaw our wedding and let me tell you - she knows what she's doing!! She made sure the entire day ran smoothly and brought us water as we were taking our bridal portraits and even handled a fight breaking out ( i didn't know about it until later) I have no regrets and nothing went wrong on my day and it was because of the amazing staff here! I wish I could get married here every weekend!!! Thank you so much Stonebridge and Camille!!!

Oh - and the food was AMAZING as well! I wished I could have ate it all but we had to go table greet - yummy food!
Stonebridge Manor responded with the following comments:
Jessica and Wing, thank you for your amazing review! Jessica, you thought of every detail and planned so thoroughly; everything was just beautiful. I love to hear you don't have any regrets about your day, because we don't either. I truly enjoyed getting to know you and Wing during the planning process and being able to see the two of you wed. You both looked so good, especially Jessica was so glamourous (sorry Wing). We hope the two of you have a wonderful life together.

Wedding: 10/27/2012
Services Used: Wedding Cake, Catering, DJ, Flowers, Officiant, Wedding Planning, Ceremony & Reception Venue
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Stonebridge made our wedding so stress free and beautiful! We went with the full service package which I was fully satisfied with. They set up all of our appointments and even accommodated our requests to set up second meetings with the contracted vendors. Camille our coordinator did a phenomenal job answering all of our questions promptly, dealing with all the stuff we dropped off in her office, and making the day of run so smoothly. My husband told me after that she came up to him throughout the reception to check with who was getting special plates etc. so I didn't even have to worry about that which I thought was very thoughtful and professional! We received so many comments about how it was the best wedding our guests had been to and how beautiful everything was. Thank you for making our day perfect!

Cassandra and Chris Altamirano
Cassandra & Chris,
You really did have a perfect day! Cassandra, I will never forget how incredibly organized and well thought out all of your planning was.....I think you could write a “How to” book for wedding planning. I loved all of the motifs you incorporated from the film “UP” into your wedding. I love the story of how you met and loved being apart of your literal story book ending, and beginning. I wish you a wonderful future ahead.

Wedding: 10/13/2012
Services Used: Wedding Cake, Catering, DJ, Flowers, Photography, Wedding Planning, Ceremony & Reception Venue
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Stonebridge Manor was the perfect choice for our big day. We chose the full service option which made everything so easy. Camille was our coordinator and did a wonderful job. All of the vendors are top notch. I cannot think of a single moment I would change.
Kerri & Brent,
Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We are so pleased the full service made your planning so easy. It is because we have such wonderful staff here at Stonebridge and exceptional vendors. You truly had a stunning event, and could not be more thrilled that there is nothing you would change.
Best!! Camille
Wedding: 10/08/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Everyone at Stonebridge Manor helped make our dream wedding come true. Not only is the property absolutely breathtaking but all the employee’s go above and beyond to make your wedding day visions come to life.
From the very first step into the beautiful courtyard we knew this was the perfect venue to start our life as husband and wife. The lush green lawns and perfectly trimmed trees set against the exquisite manor were exactly what we had envisioned. The manor and surrounding trees are decorated with mini lights that produce the perfect ambiance for a romantic evening.
We cannot thank our coordinator Camille enough for helping with every single question, concerns of ours, every major and minor detail, and all her hard work on our wedding day! Camille helped our night run flawlessly and helped keep Todd & I on schedule to do everything we wanted and to be able to enjoy our evening. Every time we meet with Camille she made us feel special and made it clear that our happiness was her only goal. Camille went above and beyond with her time & energy to make our night extraordinary.
Chef Doug and his crew at Creative Hands Cuisine made the most delicious meal we could have imagined. For months I had been talking to everyone about how excited I was about my wedding day dinner and they did not let us down. The food was absolutely amazing from the salad to the chicken piccata, right down to the flavored butters! Every single person applauded the food as being the best they had ever enjoyed!
Our guests praised the entire staff that helped throughout the event. We heard compliments of how helpful the staff was during dinner; helping explain the buffet choices and clearing plates quickly.
Everything about Stonebridge Manor is magnificent! I can not give them high enough recommendations. If you want a fantastic wedding experience the first (and only) stop should be Stonebridge Manor in Mesa, Arizona.
Stonebridge Manor responded with the following comments:
Rachael & Todd, thank you for your wonderful words of appreciation. I love how you highlighted your entire experience here at Stonebridge; from your initial love of the beautiful grounds, your enjoyable planning experience, and then finally your perfect wedding day. I, and all the staff here at Stonebridge, including vendors, thought so much of the two of you and could easily see the incredible couple that you are. Your happiness was always my first priority, and I'm so grateful your event turned out to be so magical. Best to you both!!

Wedding: 09/22/2012
Services Used: Wedding Cake, Catering, Ceremony Music, DJ, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Lighting & Decor, Transportation, Ceremony & Reception Venue
 480-641-3131
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire