Stone Crest Cellars

Stone Crest Cellars

A Spectacular Ocean Front Wedding Venue that does everything for you!

9556 S Coast Hwy
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We have had a long engagement and Judy has been very helpful throughout the entire process. She has sent us recommendations for items we asked about and has worked with us when we have changed our mind. I am very excited to work with her through the rest of my engagement and the wedding itself

• Wedding: 07/31/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our marriage was a wonderful private affair that was orchestrated in a seamless, stress free manner!

Judy and Craig are fabulous hosts with great attention to detail.

Highly recommended!

• Wedding: 12/13/2014
Services Used: Ceremony Music, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Everything about my wedding day was amazing... Judy and her staff were great to work with. I would recommend this place to everyone getting married on the Oregon Coast.

• Wedding: 08/16/2014
Samantha
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Judy is wonderful, busy but responsive to all inquiries and questions. She really worked hard to make our special day very special. She created the ceremony but incorporated all of our suggestions. All of my guests raved that it was just the right length, not to long as to get bored, and not to short. It fit us. The flowers were incredible! and the cake perfect. We had particular decorating needs for the cake and she nailed them all, and made it beautiful and tasty. Our day was exceptional.
Thank You Judy!

• Wedding: 08/15/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Jennifer
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had our wedding at StoneCrest Cellars and were delighted at every turn.

Not only was the venue gorgeous, but every detail was taken care of. Beforehand, it was easy to select everything from our food, cake, and vows, with a very helpful questionnaire that walked us down the right path yet left plenty of room for adding anything we would have liked.

Arriving at our wedding day, it was better than we ever could have imagined. Judy and the photographer led us through the evening so we were always in the right place at the right time. It felt like a fairy tale, we didn't miss a single thing and had a fantastic time. The ceremony was warm, the food was high-quality, the cake was delicious, and we had a fantastic time dancing. When we headed to our room for the evening, it was both beautiful and they'd placed all our luggage and some of our decor there to tie it into our theme. Every little touch was taken care of behind the scenes. And breakfast the next morning was delicious.

The photos came a few weeks later in the mail, and we were very pleased. They captured shots all over the grounds, and my personal favorite was a black and white of us sitting on the stairs and relaxing together. I don't know whether you're supposed to tip wedding services, but we did just because we were so incredibly pleased and we'd made the memories of a lifetime.

I would highly recommend them.

• Wedding: 08/09/2014
Becca
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I love everything. It's way more than I expect it to be

• Wedding: 08/08/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had our wedding at Stone Crest Cellars over the summer and we absolutely loved it!! Everything from the planning up to the day itself was fantastic. I loved how easy the process was to plan and Judy did a wonderful in pulling everything together, it was very beautiful. The food and flower arrangements were great and everyone in attendance had a great time. If you want a nice stress-free experience and have a beautiful wedding at the same time this is the place to go to!!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Had my wedding at this venue, what a wonderful and relaxing day!! They did such a beautiful job in arranging everything and food was fantastic. I would highly recommend this place to anyone.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Everyone at stone crest cellars was amazing and it took alot of stress off me having them do all the set up and clean up and serving . beautiful place and beautiful flowers.They made my wedding day memorable. Thank You Leslie and Kent Strom

• Wedding: 08/02/2014
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
leslie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Judy and her staff were amazing.
Photographer did an amazing job at getting all out shots we wanted.

• Wedding: 07/19/2014
kirsten
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Everything was great except the photographer. She made me feel rushed, was not prepared for the event (she told me she had lens problems that day. THAT DAY happen to be my wedding day!!!!) and she missed some very important and traditional shots and had little creativity of her own when it came to posing and shooting of the event.

• Wedding: 07/05/2014
Antje
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Judy and her family were awesome!! The location was beautiful with lovely beaches near by. Sweet view of water from bedroom balcony. Room was very clean and good size with roomy jacuzzi tub. Got wedding cd promptly in the mail.Definitely would recommend and hope to return.

• Wedding: 07/05/2014
olivia
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I was beyond impressed with Judy at Stone Crest Cellars. My wedding day was absolutely perfect from beginning to end. I have been recommending this venue to everyone I know. The talent, location, and value is unbeatable. Thank you guys!!!

• Wedding: 07/04/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Leeanna
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The absolute best I could've hoped for to make our special day complete and memorable. I highly recommend.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I are truly grateful for all the effort and attention to detail that Stone Crest Cellars put into our wedding event. They made the day so special and unforgettable, we feel very blessed to have found them to help plan our big day.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Photography, Wedding Cake
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I planned my wedding online and did not see the venue until the wedding itself, abd it was amazing! Judy and her staff are very professional, accommodating, and a pleasure to plan with. This is really a all in one wedding planning venue, and a great value!

• Wedding: 05/10/2014
541-867-6621
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards