Stockton Seaview Hotel and Golf Club

(4.5 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(4.6 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I have had such a pleasant experience so far with the Stockton Seaview as my venue. Shannon and Jennifer are so helpful and have answered all my questions. The food tasting was such a fun time and it definitely made my excitement grow for the wedding reception. The food tastes great and the atmosphere is very classy. I would 100% recommend this venue for your reception.

• Wedding: 05/30/2015
4.9/5.0
  • Flexibility: 4.5

Seaview Resort is a wonderful place to hold your wedding reception!!!! What a beautiful place. Shannon was so sweet and helpful. She accommodated all our wants and needs. I can't wait to have my reception in the beautiful main dining room .

• Wedding: [Private]
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Couldn't have asked for a better experience than we had with Seaview. The grounds are beautiful, the amenities are endless. It's literally a one-stop-shop. Our guest enjoyed a mini-getaway, coming in on Thursday and staying until Saturday or some even until Sunday for the wedding festivities. We held our rehearsal dinner there as well. Not one complaint about the food, everyone loved it all... The service men and women were all outstanding. The wedding coordinators were a PLEASURE to work with. It was awesome! A+!!

• Wedding: 09/26/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Cake
3.3/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.0
  • Responsiveness: 2.0
  • Professionalism: 2.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 4.5

Over all our experience was nice. All of my fiance's family stayed at the Stockton, we had many tee times booked over the whole weekend, and we had our Rehearsal Dinner there. In the beginning they were very difficult to work with when our family tried making reservations (we were even told that the front desk hung up on people). Golf was great. Food at the Rehearsal Dinner was good. Once we were there the people were very helpful and attentive. My one complaint about the dinner was that they started setting up tables outside of the room to make space for people which I thought was extremely tacky. The golf and hotel accommodations made up for all of that though in the end when I saw how happy people were with their stay.

• Wedding: 09/06/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The service here is top notch which why it deserves 5.0. All the staff we encountered were extremely accommodating. Due to a growing guest list, we had to change event rooms 3 times before we settled on the ballroom. No problem. Jennifer Trass is a true pro at her job as wedding coordinator. She was responsive to our requests and handled our wedding and reception flawlessly. I as well as our guests remarked how great the food was and I left the wedding cake design up to the pastry chef with a general theme of what we were looking for. The pastry chef made such a beautiful cake and even though my husband I put the top of the cake in the freezer to save for our anniversary, we ended up eating the whole thing every time we opened the freezer! So good. We had the Noyes Suite for our wedding night which is spacious and beautiful. The regular guest rooms are small, but clean and I actually liked the feel of them. The bathrooms were well appointed and I liked the old-era design. All around, just a great place to have a wedding, particularly if you have guests from out of town. After the reception, many of our guests regrouped at the lobby bar until the wee hours to continue our celebration. Highly recommend Seaview and kudos to their staff.

• Wedding: 01/11/2014
Krista
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Seaview was nothing but spectacular. The staff was very accomodating. We would highly recommend having an event there or even just staying in the hotel.

• Wedding: 10/18/2013
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Michele
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our wedding was amazing!!! Jennifer, our wedding coordinator, was incredibly helpful, responsive & professional during our whole planning process and the day of the wedding. During cocktail hour she was right there getting anything I needed! Everything turned out beautifully and perfect...whatever we asked for was done! And All of the food was delicious!! When we got back to our room after the wedding, we had cake, champagne & monogrammed towels waiting for us! This place was phenomenal and we are SO happy we had our wedding here.

• Wedding: 09/01/2013
4.8/5.0
  • Flexibility: 4.0

My husband and I are so happy that we chose the Seaview as our wedding and reception venue for our wedding on August 30, 2013. We'd spent a lot of time up front choosing a location, and we felt that the Seaview had everything to offer - beautiful setting, hotel on property, excellent food, and top notch service. We were proven right on all counts.

It was a large wedding, and we spent a lot of time working closely with the Seaview wedding event staff to make everything happen. Their flexibility, prompt responses, and ability to work with our creative ideas really made a difference to us! They were a joy to work with and I recommend them highly!

I think the only thing that caused some difficulty had to do with the hotel rooms and policies of the hotel regarding no early check-ins (even for the wedding party) and the inability to guarantee adjoining rooms for families. For the price that guests pay for the rooms, and we paid for the wedding, I expected much more accomodation and service in that regard. That is why flexibility is not marked 5 stars.

In any case, you can't go wrong with the Seaview for your wedding. They are simply the best!

• Wedding: 08/30/2013
3.8/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.0
  • Responsiveness: 3.5
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Value: 3.0
  • Flexibility: 4.5

I can't say my wedding wasn't beautiful it was. However the process was awful. Call it a personality clash, however not until I went to superiors 3 times did my event coordinator start treating me with a little but of kindness. The wedding day, she told my dj the wrong songs, so my bridesmaids were walking down to my song, I spoke to my dj and said why didn't you go by my list I gave you and he said my event coordinator gave him a list and said she confirmed it with me yesterday. No she just assumed cause there was no verification. My family was sitting in the corner cause they misplaced the table numbers and she never set our flowers correctly for a piece of the ceremony, so we had to skip over it. Again, these were little things my guest didn't realize but for me it was heartbreaking. And if you plan on using anything of there's expect a fee also be prepared to pay another 10k right before the wedding for tax and gratuity, which isn't planned into your payments. Oh and don't opt for the intermezzo for 1 dollar a person, it looks like melted butter.

• Wedding: 08/23/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I can not recommend the Seaview enough. The tireless effort of Jennifer Trass and her staff made my wife and I feel like royalty throughout the entire process.

My wedding was a few days ago but my phone is still blowing up about how amazing this venue was. If you are looking in the area, check availability here first.

• Wedding: 07/20/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Absolutely amazing!!!!!!!!!! I would recommend seaview to any couple! The food, the atmosphere, everything!!!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I just held our a wedding reception at the Bayview ballroom on 11/17/12. We cannot express how smooth our whole day and night was. From the check in of guests to the hotel to the prompt room service provided, to our amazing Event Coordinator, Jennifer Trass (who was so patient with my fussy detailed personality), to the execution of our cocktail and reception dinner... We could not have asked for more. When I say every detail was provided and perfect, I mean it!!! Everything we asked for was there and was displayed beautifully. Our guests raved about the food! Must get that steak, it's delicious!!!!! We even got a signature drink sangria that guests took down one after the other. In addition, some of the hotel rooms were overbooked and so they provided my guests with complimentary upgrades for their room which they appreciated so much ! Who wouldn't like a bigger and better room for their stay? Lastly, I didn't have to worry about anything that day !!! All I did was get married and have the time or my life! Everything else was taken care of and nobody bothers you that day! It was amazing !!!!!

• Wedding: 11/17/2012
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The staff at the Seaview was outstanding. They executed all aspects of my wedding perfectly! I highly recommend them for any event!

• Wedding: 11/03/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Absolutely beautiful, delicious food, and severs were attentive to all my guests. I had my fairytale wedding and thank the Seaview for their essential part in it!

• Wedding: 10/13/2012
Gabrielle
4.7/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 4.5

Seaview is a beautiful backdrop for a wedding! They work like a well oiled machine. We had our wedding in the newer ballroom where the nice courtyard/veranda is....it made for a nice spill over during cocktail hour. Our wedding coordinator was Jen - she was great and she used to work in the bakery so she can really offer good suggestions on what kind of cake to get. Make sure you request one of the nice renovated suites for your wedding night - it is absolutely gorgeous.

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Anonymous
4.7/5.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 4.5

From the moment we arrived at the Seaview, we knew this would be the place where we tied the knot. The grounds and facilities are picture perfect and they have both a nostalgic feel and a modern touch. The staff was more than accommodating and the wedding coordinators are the best around. I wish we could do it all over again...and I wouldn't change one single thing. Thank you everyone at Seaview for all of your hard work and making our special day the most perfect one of our lives so far.

• Wedding: 05/19/2012
800-205-6518
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards