Stockton Seaview Hotel and Golf Club

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

When we got engaged there was no question on where we were going to get married. My husband and his family has been vacationing at Seaview at the timeshares for the past decade. About 30 of us on my husband's side down there for the entire week of July 4th so we were so fortunate when we called a few months ago to see that July 4th was still available! We had an 8 week engagement so time was of the essence and I wanted to get everything done as soon as possible so I could enjoy wedding week with family. We worked with Shannon in the beginning when deciding our ceremony and reception spaces, as well as, our package. After a great experience with Shannon, I was so excited to really get started on wedding planning and getting to work with Jennifer. Jennifer was great to communicate with and bounce Idea off of. Everything turned out so beautiful and all of our guests came up to us the next morning and said how flawless everything went and how stunning our venue was. So happy we were able to have our wedding at Stockton Seaview!

Jan
06/27/2015

This is an incredible venue for a wedding. The setting is absolutely beautiful and the staff is top notch!
We had our daughter's wedding there on June 27th. We dealt with bad weather yet the day turned out perfect due to the options at this facility and the attentiveness of the staff.

Jan Arvay 7/24/2015

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I have had such a pleasant experience so far with the Stockton Seaview as my venue. Shannon and Jennifer are so helpful and have answered all my questions. The food tasting was such a fun time and it definitely made my excitement grow for the wedding reception. The food tastes great and the atmosphere is very classy. I would 100% recommend this venue for your reception.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Couldn't have asked for a better experience than we had with Seaview. The grounds are beautiful, the amenities are endless. It's literally a one-stop-shop. Our guest enjoyed a mini-getaway, coming in on Thursday and staying until Saturday or some even until Sunday for the wedding festivities. We held our rehearsal dinner there as well. Not one complaint about the food, everyone loved it all... The service men and women were all outstanding. The wedding coordinators were a PLEASURE to work with. It was awesome! A+!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Cake
Krista
01/11/2014

The service here is top notch which why it deserves 5.0. All the staff we encountered were extremely accommodating. Due to a growing guest list, we had to change event rooms 3 times before we settled on the ballroom. No problem. Jennifer Trass is a true pro at her job as wedding coordinator. She was responsive to our requests and handled our wedding and reception flawlessly. I as well as our guests remarked how great the food was and I left the wedding cake design up to the pastry chef with a general theme of what we were looking for. The pastry chef made such a beautiful cake and even though my husband I put the top of the cake in the freezer to save for our anniversary, we ended up eating the whole thing every time we opened the freezer! So good. We had the Noyes Suite for our wedding night which is spacious and beautiful. The regular guest rooms are small, but clean and I actually liked the feel of them. The bathrooms were well appointed and I liked the old-era design. All around, just a great place to have a wedding, particularly if you have guests from out of town. After the reception, many of our guests regrouped at the lobby bar until the wee hours to continue our celebration. Highly recommend Seaview and kudos to their staff.

Michele
10/18/2013

The Seaview was nothing but spectacular. The staff was very accomodating. We would highly recommend having an event there or even just staying in the hotel.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Our wedding was amazing!!! Jennifer, our wedding coordinator, was incredibly helpful, responsive & professional during our whole planning process and the day of the wedding. During cocktail hour she was right there getting anything I needed! Everything turned out beautifully and perfect...whatever we asked for was done! And All of the food was delicious!! When we got back to our room after the wedding, we had cake, champagne & monogrammed towels waiting for us! This place was phenomenal and we are SO happy we had our wedding here.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I can not recommend the Seaview enough. The tireless effort of Jennifer Trass and her staff made my wife and I feel like royalty throughout the entire process.

My wedding was a few days ago but my phone is still blowing up about how amazing this venue was. If you are looking in the area, check availability here first.

Private User
2+ years ago

Absolutely amazing!!!!!!!!!! I would recommend seaview to any couple! The food, the atmosphere, everything!!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I just held our a wedding reception at the Bayview ballroom on 11/17/12. We cannot express how smooth our whole day and night was. From the check in of guests to the hotel to the prompt room service provided, to our amazing Event Coordinator, Jennifer Trass (who was so patient with my fussy detailed personality), to the execution of our cocktail and reception dinner... We could not have asked for more. When I say every detail was provided and perfect, I mean it!!! Everything we asked for was there and was displayed beautifully. Our guests raved about the food! Must get that steak, it's delicious!!!!! We even got a signature drink sangria that guests took down one after the other. In addition, some of the hotel rooms were overbooked and so they provided my guests with complimentary upgrades for their room which they appreciated so much ! Who wouldn't like a bigger and better room for their stay? Lastly, I didn't have to worry about anything that day !!! All I did was get married and have the time or my life! Everything else was taken care of and nobody bothers you that day! It was amazing !!!!!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake

The staff at the Seaview was outstanding. They executed all aspects of my wedding perfectly! I highly recommend them for any event!

Gabrielle
10/13/2012

Absolutely beautiful, delicious food, and severs were attentive to all my guests. I had my fairytale wedding and thank the Seaview for their essential part in it!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We were so happy with our decision to have our reception at the Seaview! They were so accommodating and really willing to work with us on how to make our day special. My husband and I were from out of town and they were great about setting up a private taste testing and really making sure we felt in the loop. From the moment we arrived the wedding day until the time we left the next morning everything was perfect. The bridal suite we stayed in was beautiful!!!! Our wedding coordinator, Jennifer Trass, was excellent. She took SUCH great care of us the day of the wedding (and before). She was there in the a.m. to make sure everything was set up, made sure my husband and I had drinks and were taken care of, and just really made sure everything went perfect. My bridal party had a blast and everyone was so pleased with the venue. We had our reception in the Bayview, GREAT CHOICE! It's a beautiful building. Could not be happier. It's worth every penny you will spend! Our guests stayed at the Seaview or at the Marriott villas right next door for great prices. They give you discounts for both places when you have your wedding there. Both are great accomodations! The villas sleep up to 8 and have a kitchen.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Everyone at the Seaview Resort and Spa, from the bellmen at check in to the Banquet Manager at the end of the post wedding breakfast the next morning, were top notch during my wedding weekend. Being a wedding planner myself I though that I wasn't going to be able to enjoy and let loose at my own wedding because I would constantly be thinking "like a wedding planner," but Jennifer made sure that I was able to relax and enjoy myself. We had the most amazing time from our check in on Wednesday to our check out on Saturday. Every encounter with a staff member and every meal, drink, room service we ordered was excellent and exceeded all my expectations. I would definitely recommend the Seaview to any bride, or anyone planning a social or corporate event too. There is so much to do there on property, as well as Atlantic City and Smithville within ten minutes.

Private User
2+ years ago

Wow is all that I can say! I'm just about to leave for my honeymoon but had to leave feedback for the AMAZING wedding that I just had two days ago at The Seaview.
Jennifer & Jessica were "wedding consultants/coordinators" that were appointed to us immediately and helped with EVERY detail. They responded to phone calls, emails, any concern or inquiry I had, IMMEDIATELY. They were so sweet, helpful, professional and left me with no concerns for the day of my wedding.
On the day of my wedding, Jessica and a sweetheart named Sonia, were there for me throughout the day. Not in my face by any means, but able to talk to regarding all aspects of the day... AWESOME!
Our cake was spectacular! I gave the chef a picture of what I wanted, and not only was it the exact replica, but it was even more beautiful and DELICIOUS!!!
All of our guests commented on the cake, (and they even put slices in our room with a dish of choc covered strawberries & champagne).
I just had all of my dreams come true.... it was all around PERFECT!!!!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake

Words can not describe the amazing experience we had with the Seaview! The staff is amazing especially Jenn, Jessica, and Russell! Jenn and Jessica are two sweethearts that helped our wedding dream come true! Russell was our maitre d who took care of us, our parents, and our bridal party the whole wedding weekend. We had our rehersal dinner, ceremony, reception, and brunch alll at the Seaview. Everything went down with out one problem. My fiance and I were simply amazed by this. The food from the rehersal dinner all the way tot he brunch on sunday morning was 5 star delicious! All of our guests have not stopped raving about this venue. One guest said the Seaview took glitter and spiced up the typical wedding! If you want a perfect wedding and a dream come ture pick the Seaview!