Steven Singer Jewelers

Flexibility
m0rganpaige
1 Review
[Private]

I went to Steven Singer the day after my engagement to learn more about my protection plan and insurance for my ring. My finace had already purchased insurance, but there were separate options available for maintenance of the ring (cleanings, inspections, etc). The woman who sold my finace the ring was busy with another couple, but she took a moment to come over and personally introduce herself and congratulate us. She made sure that what he had picked was exactly what I wanted (which it totally is), and gave me her card for when I come in. Her assistant met with us and went over all the plans, and explained everything available to me. She even taught us how to look at the ring and the laser ID number (so cool)! The entire staff at SS was so attentive and friendly from the moment we walked in, offering us beverages and treating us like we were the most important couple. They made me feel very comfortable and welcome, and I look forward to visiting them often for my ring cleanings. And above all, they helped my finace to find me the most perfect ring I could have asked for.

Services Used: Jewelry

My fiancé and I went to Steven Singer to look at engagement rings. We originally went together to get ideas and to make sure I liked the types of rings that I thought I liked from pictures. The staff was very friendly and knowledgeable. He then went back on his own and worked with Steven Singer himself to make my ring more beautiful than I ever could have imagined.

Services Used: Jewelry

I worked with Gigi. She was absolutely amazing and helped me pick out the engagement ring for my fiance.

Services Used: Jewelry

My fiance and I both bought our wedding bands at Steven Singer, and we were more than happy with everything: the service, the selection, and the people! Our sales associate was friendly and very knowledgeable about the different metals and types of rings were were looking for. It was a no pressure environment; he didn't make us feel obligated to buy anything on our first visit, and he was great about showing us options in different price levels as well. They made the whole process fun and affordable.

Services Used: Jewelry

What can I even say about Steven Singer... THEY ARE AWESOME! We had so much fun creating my engagement ring and picking out our wedding bands. Tom helped us create my dream engagement ring. We drank wine and ate cookies as we looked! He was nice and not pushy and he taught us SO much! When we went back for our wedding bands I couldn't find something that sat nicely against my engagement right.. I feel horrible that I forget her name now, but the girl who helped us was wonderful! She found the most perfect band to go with my engagement ring. We recommend Steven Singer to all of our friends! They're fun, knowledgeable, and priced great!

Services Used: Jewelry

My fiancé got my engagement ring here and I love it. So we decided to go back to look at wedding bands. They were so helpful and we got our bands through them too. Couldn't be happier!

Recently Married

My husband got my engagement ring from steven singer so it was no question as to us going their for our wedding rings. the whole staff at steven singer is so welcoming and nice. from the moment we walked in we felt so welcomed and were explained very thoroughly about the rings. i would recommend steven singer to anyone!

3.9

My husband was able to sit down with one of the jewelers and design my entire engagement ring himself. It make my ring that much more important to me know that he designed it himself. They only thing is that they get very busy and you may have to wait to be able to get a spot at the counter.

1+ year ago
4.3

I love my rings! They were very helpful and patient there. Make sure you make an appointment, it gets very crowded!

4.1

My husband and I got our wedding bands and my engagement ring at Steven Singer Jewelers. Although we had an issue with the original diamond purchased for my engagement ring, they were quick and professional about finding a solution.

I do feel as though they are a bit overpriced, but in the end, I really love my engagement ring and our wedding bands.

Services Used: Jewelry

Steven Singer is the best! Our jeweler Tom is spectacular, super friendly and helpful and very down to earth. I can get my ring cleaned anytime I want free of charge and on the spot. They also resize for free, same day.

3.8

The only reason I gave them a 3.8 is because our sales lady was way too pushy & their hours aren't the best for people who don't live in the city!
Our sales lady kept trying to change my husbands mind about what ring to choose & kept putting her opinion in about the color or his ring (she didn't like the dark colors on him because he is pale). She was so pushy he told her he liked what she picked, when she walked away I asked him if that was really what he wanted & he said "not really but I don't care anymore". In the end he & I got exactly what we wanted.

Services Used: Jewelry

My fiancé and I got our wedding rings here. The staff was friendly, patient and knowledgeable about the different metals for the grooms band. They offered refreshments and we never felt rushed. She even cleaned my engagement ring so that it didn't look so dull compared to the wedding bands I was holding it next to. We got a discount for us both buying our wedding bands there at the same time and if you have the rings shipped to your house (NJ for me) then they don't charge sales tax. Which means big savings when you're spending a lot of money. Overall great experience.

1+ year ago

My rings are stunning. Thank you steven singer!

Jacquelyn
12/21/2013

Good service always starts with Cookies and Beer! Kris (groom) was so excited after he proposed to tell me how got the ring and how much he loved shopping at Steven Singer Jewelers. It only made sense that we would purchase our wedding bands there as well. Greg helped us both times and we received the best service each time.

Kris and Jackie

Services Used: Jewelry

We have had a wonderful experience dealing with Steven Singer for both my engagment ring and our wedding bands. They were so nice to us during every encounter and continue to be delightful every time I go in to get my rings cleaned!