Steven Singer Jewelers

Steven Singer Jewelers

I Hate Steven Singer

739 Walnut Street
Philadelphia, PA 19106 | map
Jewelry: Custom Accessories, Custom Engagement Rings, Custom ...

Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
(4.9 / 5.0)
Value:
Flexibility:
(4.9 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I worked with Gigi. She was absolutely amazing and helped me pick out the engagement ring for my fiance.

• Wedding: 04/17/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

What can I even say about Steven Singer... THEY ARE AWESOME! We had so much fun creating my engagement ring and picking out our wedding bands. Tom helped us create my dream engagement ring. We drank wine and ate cookies as we looked! He was nice and not pushy and he taught us SO much! When we went back for our wedding bands I couldn't find something that sat nicely against my engagement right.. I feel horrible that I forget her name now, but the girl who helped us was wonderful! She found the most perfect band to go with my engagement ring. We recommend Steven Singer to all of our friends! They're fun, knowledgeable, and priced great!

• Wedding: 12/06/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My fiancé got my engagement ring here and I love it. So we decided to go back to look at wedding bands. They were so helpful and we got our bands through them too. Couldn't be happier!

• Wedding: 10/31/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband got my engagement ring from steven singer so it was no question as to us going their for our wedding rings. the whole staff at steven singer is so welcoming and nice. from the moment we walked in we felt so welcomed and were explained very thoroughly about the rings. i would recommend steven singer to anyone!

• Wedding: Recently Married
3.9/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.0
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Value: 3.5
  • Flexibility: 3.5

My husband was able to sit down with one of the jewelers and design my entire engagement ring himself. It make my ring that much more important to me know that he designed it himself. They only thing is that they get very busy and you may have to wait to be able to get a spot at the counter.

• Wedding: 08/30/2014
4.1/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.0
  • Value: 3.5
  • Flexibility: 4.0

My husband and I got our wedding bands and my engagement ring at Steven Singer Jewelers. Although we had an issue with the original diamond purchased for my engagement ring, they were quick and professional about finding a solution.

I do feel as though they are a bit overpriced, but in the end, I really love my engagement ring and our wedding bands.

• Wedding: 06/14/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Steven Singer is the best! Our jeweler Tom is spectacular, super friendly and helpful and very down to earth. I can get my ring cleaned anytime I want free of charge and on the spot. They also resize for free, same day.

• Wedding: 05/10/2014
3.8/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 3.0
  • Professionalism: 3.0
  • Flexibility: 3.0

The only reason I gave them a 3.8 is because our sales lady was way too pushy & their hours aren't the best for people who don't live in the city!
Our sales lady kept trying to change my husbands mind about what ring to choose & kept putting her opinion in about the color or his ring (she didn't like the dark colors on him because he is pale). She was so pushy he told her he liked what she picked, when she walked away I asked him if that was really what he wanted & he said "not really but I don't care anymore". In the end he & I got exactly what we wanted.

• Wedding: 05/02/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My fiancé and I got our wedding rings here. The staff was friendly, patient and knowledgeable about the different metals for the grooms band. They offered refreshments and we never felt rushed. She even cleaned my engagement ring so that it didn't look so dull compared to the wedding bands I was holding it next to. We got a discount for us both buying our wedding bands there at the same time and if you have the rings shipped to your house (NJ for me) then they don't charge sales tax. Which means big savings when you're spending a lot of money. Overall great experience.

• Wedding: 04/18/2014
4.6/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 4.5

My rings are stunning. Thank you steven singer!

• Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Good service always starts with Cookies and Beer! Kris (groom) was so excited after he proposed to tell me how got the ring and how much he loved shopping at Steven Singer Jewelers. It only made sense that we would purchase our wedding bands there as well. Greg helped us both times and we received the best service each time.

Kris and Jackie

• Wedding: 12/21/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We have had a wonderful experience dealing with Steven Singer for both my engagment ring and our wedding bands. They were so nice to us during every encounter and continue to be delightful every time I go in to get my rings cleaned!

• Wedding: 11/16/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Steven Singer Jewelers really cares about their clients and they really work with you to get you what you want. We've been back for 3 more pieces besides our rings because they are awesome to deal with and the prices are out of this world!

• Wedding: 11/08/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I bought my husband's wedding band from Steven Singer. Their customer service is excellent. Gigi was the person who assisted us, and she is amazing. We got to try on and look at numerous options, of which she was always incredibly knowledgeable. I liked her so much, I sent a friend who was looking to get engaged directly to her. What an amazing lady, and what a great store!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Russ and GiGi are the best. I have a very unique engagement ring that GiGi helped my husband design. Then when I had to pick a band she took the time to find the perfect match for my unique engagement ring that compliments it perfectly. They are perfect and nobody I have seen has rings like mine. We got our rings in a very timely manner as well. Thank you so much. I tell everyone I know to go to Steven Singer.

• Wedding: 09/21/2013
Kate
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My fiances bought my engagement ring from Steven Singer because a friend recommended them, and he was thrilled with the service. The salesperson was very friendly and accommodating. She explained everything he needed to know about diamonds before she even began to show him his options so he could make an informed decision. I absolutely love my ring! It is perfect! We went back to Steven Singer to look at our wedding rings, and again, they did not disappoint. The customer service is off the charts amazing. We ended up receiving a big discount because we were invited to the event. They even gave us a free gift. They engraved my band and they cleaned and checked my engagement ring for no extra charge. I would absolutely recommend Steven Singer for all fine jewelry purchases.

• Wedding: 08/15/2013
800-350-1104
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards