Stephita Wedding Invitations

4.7
Flexibility
4.7
4.3

My experience with Stephita was great!

They usually aren't open on the weekends she said but have now changed their hours to accomodate the most of us needing to come on the weekends to visit and pick up our invites! I love the work that they do. I loved the idea of having a 3D invitation. I actually went one step ahead and bought boxes for the invitations instead of stuffing them into an envelope and it being bumpy. I didn't like the look. So this was an additional cost for me in the long run. But they took off .10 cents per invitation to save some money, so that I could buy the boxes.

I would recommend them to anyone looking for unique wedding invitations! There turn around time is aprox. 4 weeks once you provide approval on their proof!

Profile Picture
Private User
[Private]

My invitations came in the mail last week, and I literally jumped for joy when I opened the box (which was a littleeee out of character for me!)

Everyone at Stephita Invitations was such a pleasure to work with. They are very clear and concise about what is needed from you - and they are extremely efficient in their business. I found them at the wedding show in Toronto back in September, and I couldn't be more happy that I decided to have them create our invitations. We are going to order Menu cards from them to put on our table at the wedding to tie in the beautiful job they did on our invitations! :) Thank-you so much to everyone at Stephita!!

Services Used: Invitations

I just received my invitations for my Hawaiian beach wedding and they are absolutely STUNNING!!! I am so impressed with the work that was done and they exceeded my expectations...As I live in Calgary I was not able to see any examples in person; the recommendations provided over email were perfect and I could not be happier...

Services Used: Invitations

Stephita Wedding Invitations did an amazing job on my wedding invitations. I found them at the WedLuxe show in Toronto and decided to meet with them for a consultation. They had SO much to choose from and had many customization options to make their designs your own. The service that I received was prompt and professional and I absolutely LOVED my invitations. I got so many compliments on my invitations and I would most definitely recommend Stephita Wedding Invitations!

Services Used: Invitations

A friend of mine used this company for her invites a few years ago and I knew when my time came I had to have them too because they are so beautiful! Emails were responded to very quickly, they were able to recommend various colours/design to match what I was looking for, and the overall experience coming up with the design was great as they were very helpful. To top it all off, I go them ever earlier than expected and even had several extras of each piece!

Services Used: Invitations

The card was absolutely beautiful, however, it did take a ton of revisions. In the end I just gave up and drew out what I wanted, they were however nice to make the changes, everytime I asked. We got great feedback on the cards with guests complimenting us saying it was the most beautiful card they had seen. They have many beautiful cards, some of which is heavy and will cost you in postage, however, I personalized everything for my card

Profile Picture
Keyla
06/27/2014

Stephita Invitations made the MOST beautiful invitations for our wedding! We absolutely loved them and everyone was impressed with their quality. I LOVED LOVED working with Rita.

Services Used: Invitations

Stephita came recommended to us from a family member who used them for there wedding 5 years ago. We were very pleased wiith our decision to use stephita. The customer care, service, porfessionalism, responsiveness and organization was all satisfactory. We were looking for wedding stationary that was reasonably priced, manufactured with good quality materials and care, and professional service. In regards to flexibility in design elements and customization, this company could do better, however for the price, the quality and service is very good.

Services Used: Invitations

I just received my invitations and I absolutely love them, they look even better then what I imagined. We went back and forth in many emails and the responses were always super quick! The invitations are like beautiful and I couldn't have asked for anything better! I highly recommend them for invitations.

Services Used: Invitations

My invitations were beautiful. I also ordered my brooch bouquets from them. Beautiful! Thank you!!!

Services Used: Invitations

I just received my bridal brooch bouquet and 6 brooch wrist corsages and they are GORGEOUS! Everything about this process was amazing. Rita answered all of my emails and questions right away, my parcel arrived quicker than I anticipated, and I could not possibly love my purchases more! They are going to add style and elegance and beauty to my big special day

Services Used: Jewelry

Good Customer service is so hard to come by today. This company Stephita was just exceptional in every way! Prompt return emails, I was able to call with questions... always over the top service! I took the trip from buffalo to Markham it was a pleasure to meet with them and custom make my wedding invitation...they are just beautiful and everything I was looking for...they are absolutely elegant and sets the stage for our wedding. I will always use them for any of our future needs!

Thank you all for making this a wonderful experience! Lisa F. & Robert V.

Services Used: Invitations

The invitations were beautiful, everyone that got one, loved them! I went in there not knowing what I wanted and came out with an invitation that basically represents me!

The bouquets (all broaches) are just stunning, we picked them up last night and I cannot stop looking at them! You guys went over and above to make sure I was happy.

Services Used: Flowers, Invitations
4.2

I saw Stephita at the Toronto Bridal Show and was immediately in awe of the quality of their work. Their display showcased beautiful designs with so much variety and I could tell they would be able to create the kind of stationary that I envisioned to compliment my wedding day theme.

Choosing Stephita to work with for my invitations was an easy choice and I'm glad I made it.

They were very open to letting me design my own invitation based on my vision, which I really appreciated. They have a very thorough editing process in place, which allows you to make sure your final version is error-free. They were also timely in their delivery of my finished products, which was great for the bride who likes to stick to the plan. I was so impressed with the outcome of my invites that I decided to use Stephita for all other stationary for my day including place cards, menus and table numbers.

I recommend working with Stephita if you are looking for beautiful quality stationary for your wedding.

Services Used: Invitations

So far, choosing Stephita for our wedding invitations has been the easiest and most rewarding decision yet for the entire wedding planning process. Everyone we worked with at Stephita truly made the process an easy and comfortable one. Our invitations are exactly what we wanted as they were able to customize the invite as we wished. My fiance and I love them, and so far, many of the guests who have received them seem to love them too! They turned out absolutely beautiful! We definitely recommend Stephita!

Services Used: Invitations

The wedding invitations were beautiful especially for the price, they came in a good amount of time. They are very professional and helpful every time you called and asked questions. They accommodate ever view and will customize everything. the quality of these invitations were amazing, and they were an excellent value. My wedding guest loved the invitation and they all saved and complimented endlessly on them. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a invitation of great quality and good value.