Stephen Orlick

Stephen Orlick

Photography for People in Love

Orange County, CA 92629 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphic Design, Digital Files, Flush ...
Liability Insurance: Yes
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We live in Atlanta, and planned our wedding for Laguna, CA. Thus we were not able to meet Steve in person prior to the 'big day' - and had to rely on a phone call to decide. Complicating this was the wedding was for 2 guys (been together 30 years) and we did not want to feel awkward if the photographer was not 100% fine with this fact... We wanted just casual shots of the two of us - and were not having the formal shots typically associated with weddings. Steve was amazing and terrific! He was totally professional and made us both feel relaxed and was able to capture some really great shots. He did some amazing shots into the sun and the results were perhaps the best photos we have ever had taken! He is a really great photographer. 100% happy to recommend him.

Stephen Orlick responded with the following comments:

It was a pleasure to photograph your wedding. Thank you so much for your kind words.

• Wedding: 02/14/2014
Peter
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Extremely impressed! Stephen was helpful, professional, and his pictures of our wedding were OUT OF THIS WORLD! Amazing. Has a great eye for what makes an amazing photograph. I WILL be recommending him to others in the months and years to come! -Thom

• Wedding: 07/27/2013
Thomas
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Stephen Orlick was fantastic! His eye for beautiful photography is outstanding. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a Photographer in the Laguna Beach (or surrounding) area. He went the extra mile when he took the time to scope out our Wedding site and the areas near by for some great photo shots. You will be very pleased with Stephen!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Stephen was amazing during planning,day of the event to keel to a schedule and he was great to work with! His pictures arr amazing and his videos give a putrefy summary of the day of event not to mention he puts it together so quickly. K would hands down recommend him!

• Wedding: 03/16/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Hands down the best photographer ever!! Steve is really as good as it gets for photography! My husband and I are so happy and thrilled we went with Steve. He is amazing, and we we're blown away by the photos he took. His style is timeless, and truly beautiful. We are so grateful for all he did for us on our special day. He was professional and kept everyone on the schedule without being pushy. Most of the time we didn't know he was there, which is something no a lot of photographers can do! Thanks so much Steve! Now we'll be able to re-live our beautiful day forever with our pictures!

• Wedding: 01/19/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

First and foremost Leidi and I want to thank you for the AMAZING and we mean AMAZING moments you caught in every photo you shot during our special wedding day... and that small video clip was just perfect, all of us can't get enough of it and keep playing over and over again lol...We also want to commend you for being so professional and patient with our friends and family...We believe that "You Are a True Master of Your Art"

• Wedding: 12/15/2012
Leidi
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Stephen was very easy to work with, from the initial visit all the way through to the end of the wedding. He arrived on-time and was on top of everything, making sure we got all of the shots we had requested. My husband and I both feel we are usually not very photogenic, but were pleasantly suprised how great Stephen got us to look in our photos! We couldn't believe they were actually us! =) We are very pleased with the results and couldn't be happier with what will be a lifetime of memories. We would highly recommend Stephen for your wedding.

• Wedding: 11/24/2012
alisa
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We hired Stephen as our photographer for our engagement photos and for our wedding, 2 weeks ago. He did a marvelous job, we fell in love with his pictures for it truly captured our immense love for one another! He has the best prices in town, is professional, on time, and directs you very well. I love his edgy and romantic phoot- journalistic style!! Best photographer ever!
Ariana

• Wedding: 10/05/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Steve was great to work with! A total professional. He put together a surprise video a day after our wedding that was hip and beautiful that all our guests could log onto, it had my wife in tears. His work is flawless and we could not be happier. We found the right guy.

• Wedding: 09/22/2012
Mark
  • Flexibility: 5.0

From the moment I first met Stephen, he made it very clear that he would work with whatever my needs or wishes were. That was very helpful for me since I wanted things a certain way. However, he also helped guide me and provided suggestions that turned out great.
The pictures turned out very professional and the quality of work was worth every penny.

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Steve is an amazing photographer! The moment we met him, we knew he was the wedding photographer for us. Steve was very helpful and understood with what we wanted. Our wedding pictures came out beautiful! He included a three minute video with our pictures, which made me cry. I didn't even cry at my own wedding but Steve managed to bring tears to my eyes. It was an amazing video! He exceeded our high expectations and more. We will be using him in many more events to come. I highly recommended Steve to my family and friends and if your looking for a great photographer, pick him! You will never regret your decision.
Thank you Steve for all your hard work!

Stephen Orlick responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much! Now you (almost) made me cry

• Wedding: 05/20/2012
annie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Stephen did a fantastic job on our wedding. He was very professional and in addition to the shots I requested he was able to get some fantastic candid shots before, during and after the ceremony. I love all of my pictures and would highly recommend Stephen to anyone.
Thank you for the hard work!
Kim & EJ Chanda

• Wedding: 05/18/2012
Kimberly
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Stephen did a great job with the photos! We have gorgeous pictures to remember the wedding by!

He was very professional and kept things moving so we did not run too late and had great picture ideas and locations.

I highly recommend him.

• Wedding: 05/18/2012
E.j.
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Loved the fact the he returned all my calls promptly. Not pushy at all, listen to everything we wanted, very nice to work with. His work is A-MAZING! Does a GREAT job editing the photos, didn't get crazy with effects like some photographers do where you loose focus of the picture. If i were to get married again....to the same guy of course... i would LOVE TO WORK WITH HIM AGAIN. I give him 100 stars

• Wedding: 12/09/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Stephen was a great photographer. He was able to capture the moment in every photograph. Multiple guests commented on how awesome he was and some are even considering using him for their wedding. We couldnt be more happy with our photographs and fusion video. He also was extremely fast with getting our pics to us. We cant thank you enough for an amazing job well done.

• Wedding: 09/10/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

If I could surpass a 5 stars rating for Stephen I would. I couldn't be happier with the outcome of our wedding photos. During our meeting he was very detailed in making sure all concerns and important moments were clear and noted, so on the special day nothing would be missed. He also suggested to do the "First Look" before the ceremony and at first I was skeptical, but after researching and going through with it I do not have one regret. It was such a special moment for my now husband and I. My wedding day was on one of the largest electricity outages in southern CA and even with the lack of lighting the photos still came out intimate and beautiful. Throughout my wedding day and after I continued to get compliments on how well the photographer captured every moment and was so charming and professional. You can tell he truly loves his profession and the profession loves him, because his work is incredible. After the wedding I received the photos in a timely manner, and the quality was impeccable.
If you are looking for a photographer I would absolutely recommend Stephen Orlick photography for any and all special occasions for his first class treatment and quality.

• Wedding: 09/08/2011
310-272-6683
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment