Stephanie Teague Events

Stephanie Teague Events

Serving the Greater Sacramento Area
Davis, CA 95618 | map
Weddings: Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly / ...
Services: Day-of Coordinator, Full Planning, Partial Planning

Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Hiring a wedding planner was the best decision we made for our wedding and we are so lucky we hired Stephanie Teague. Stephanie is absolutely the best. We hired Stephanie to be our wedding planner and could not have made a better decision. She is organized, patient, professional, friendly and a great listener. Throughout the planning process Stephanie kept us on track, provided great ideas and input about how to make our vision a reality, connected us with great vendors, and advocated on our behalf. Stephanie’s help throughout the planning process literally made our dream come true.

On our big day, Stephanie ensured everything went according to plan. If there were any hiccups, we didn’t (and still don’t) know about them because Stephanie took care of them. The day could not have been better thanks in huge part to Stephanie! We were able to relax and enjoy our wedding day.

We would absolutely recommend Stephanie Teague as a wedding planner to our friends, family, and anyone looking for wedding planning services. She is absolutely amazing!

Andrew & Emily
Sacramento, California

• Wedding: 09/13/2014
Andrew
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Stephanie and her team at Stephanie Teague Events (STE) are amazing, talented, top notch professionals! It’s no surprise she’s been voted top wedding coordinator in the Sacramento area!!! When we first met Stephanie we were only 7 months away from our September 6th wedding date, with 150+ guest list, and not one item checked off our “to do” list. We knew that with our busy schedules we didn’t have the time to do all the research / leg work of locating vendors, and then chasing them down to set up meetings/ tastings, etc. Stephanie was able to save us countless hours and stress in this process. This allowed us to actually enjoy the wedding planning process together as a couple without any bridezilla moments or groomzilla meltdowns. Stephanie was able to listen to our ideas, adapt to changes, and then effortlessly, with target precision find vendors she knew would meet our specific taste, needs and budget. Her experience and knowledge of who to work with is invaluable! Stephanie has first-hand / behind the scenes experience and working relationships with the best florists, bakeries, caterers, DJ’s/ Lighting, party furniture, table settings, linens, invitations designers, and yes even portable restroom companies (for our outdoor, country wedding). Stephanie and her team worked seamlessly with all the vendors to carry out our vision of a family style, old world, elegant, but not stuffy outdoor family farm wedding. Stephanie and her team even went out of their way to buy more wine during the reception, when we were running out, and carried our puppy out to our sunset photo session to include him in our special day. Many of our guests gushed at how beautiful and unique every detail was and that it was one of the best and most fun weddings they had been to (one of these guests had previously attended Eddie Murphy’s wedding)! Without a doubt Stephanie and her team at STE are a MUST HAVE and the BEST INVESTMENT you can make for your wedding day!!!

• Wedding: 09/06/2014
Catia
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I had our wedding in Lake Tahoe in August. That could not have happened with out all of the hard work and talent of Stephanie Teague and her company. My husband and I are in the military and were both deployed in the months leading up to the wedding. Stephanie and I communicated by email mostly to book vendors and come up with an overall concept for the wedding. I was a little apprehensive at first about not having the opportunity to meet any of the vendors prior to the wedding or see the venue (my parents did check it out for me though), but that was quickly alleviated by Stephanie's professionalism, knowledge and creativity. She did an amazing job putting together design boards, giving me lists of excellent vendors within my budget and was very responsive to any changes I wanted. The day of everything was beautiful and went flawlessly. Many of the guests approached us saying it was one of the most beautiful weddings they had been too. I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a talented and very professional wedding planner. She is also very reasonably priced compared to some other companies.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Stephanie was professional and easy to work with. She worked with us as a "month of" planner. Our wedding day went so unbelievably perfect and we were able to enjoy every minute of it, thanks in part to her hard work behind the scenes. If anything went wrong, we never knew about it. Definitely worth the extra investment for piece of mind and organization leading up to and on the big day.

• Wedding: 08/02/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

STE has been voted top of all wedding planners in Sacramento and hands down, STE lives up to that title. I knew I wanted the best - and working with Stephanie during our wedding planning journey made things so much easier. We booked her just over a year before our actual wedding date and she was there every step of the way. Stephanie is very professional, very punctual and flexible as well. She really does work with you and your schedules and makes an effort to get the best for you and the wedding of your dreams. She goes over the realities of wedding planning (things you wouldn't even think of). She is very detailed and she really gets to know you as a couple and what you like/dislike so that she can come up with, create, and piece together everything up until your wedding day. We've worked for her for over a year, and now that the wedding is over with we miss her! =) Stephanie helped set up appointments with vendors and came along with us as well. She is very organized and our wedding day went so smoothly! All our guests were telling us how much fun they had at our wedding, and that it was one of the best weddings they've ever attended! She really is great and you will not be disappointed. We highly recommend STE as your wedding planner!!! We love you Stephanie! You are the BEST! *We will definitely keep in touch for our 'future' events! =)

• Wedding: 05/10/2014
Christine
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Stephanie is exceptional!!! We got a really good vibe from the first time we met her, and were happy with every single aspect of her services. Our wedding day turned out perfectly and we owe it all to Stephanie and her team at Stephanie Teague Events.

• Wedding: 02/22/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

without even batting an eye Stephanie was able to pull off an AMAZING wedding for me (and trust me, I wanted some unusual things). What makes Stephanie stand out is how creative she can be while still keeping the brides interests first. She makes it a point to prioritize what YOU want exactly the way that you want it. and no task is too large or small for her to handle. Any problem that came up was dealt with quickly and professionally. She was cool calm and collected on my big day and most importantly, to me, she was organized!

• Wedding: 01/12/2014
Sara
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Stephanie was personable, easy to work with, competent and professional. She did a great job to make our wedding go as smoothly as possible. I would highly recommend her.

• Wedding: 09/28/2013
Gregory
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Stephanie is super prompt and always responds immediately. She is super organized and provided a detailed schedule for my wedding day! She gets the job done!

• Wedding: 09/14/2013
Von
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Hiring Stephanie as our wedding planner was one of the best decisions we made. Early on in the process we became overwhelmed by the multitude of things necessary to execute a wedding, and work full time. Stephanie stepped in and helped us to get things managed. She is incredible organized and helped us to see our vision for our wedding. She found the perfect vendors for us and kept us on budget. Throughout the planning process she was very prompt in returning messages and helped us with all of the decisions and little bouts pf panic along the way. I love her incredible attention to detail as well as her ability to be professional and firm with anyone who was getting out of line. Because of her we were able to have a stress free day. I don’t think we had a single problem on the day of our event. Our guests all had a wonderful time and commented on how beautiful and smooth the day was. We couldn’t have asked for a more perfect day.

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

When searching for a wedding coordinator earlier this year, I was very disappointed by the reviews that I read. All of the reviews were exactly the same for every wedding coordinator. Needless to say they were not helpful.
Every wedding coordinator will help make sure that you enjoy your big day and don't have to worry about all of the details. But here is what differentiates Stephanie Teaugue:
She is extremely responsive, I received a response to all of my emails and questions within a day. She will help you envision your day step by step and identify areas that need attention. She will ensure that your dream comes to life and she will work tirelessly through all of the roadblocks you encounter. She will be flexible and adaptive to make your day runs smoothly. And, yes she will make sure that you have a wonderful time at your wedding.

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Private User
4.8/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Stephanie was extremely reliable and responded to us very quickly, whether it was a phone call, email or text. She was very knowledgeable of the business and gave us advice when we were clueless and still let us make our own choices - even if they weren't what she suggested.
Stephanie also went above and beyond, even after our wedding. We had problems with several vendors at the wedding, and afterwards she helped us resolve the issues and she advocated for us to get compensation for crappy service.
We would have been lost without her, she saved us time and money. Worth every penny.

• Wedding: 07/26/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Through every step of the process, Stephanie was there to get me through it (turns out wedding planning wasn't all fun and games and I was in seriously way over my head!). She kept my stress level down, kept all our vendor contracts in order, dealt with all the logistics that overwhelmed me and helped me have fun through the process.

The day of, if anything went wrong, I have no clue what it was... exactly what you hope for from an event planner!

Our day was absolutely perfect for us, and I know Stephanie was the driver behind that. Would highly recommend her to anyone in need of a flawless, fabulous and fun event!

• Wedding: 07/06/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

With Stephanie's help, our wedding was completely stress free. During the planning stages she was very responsive and flexible with any changes we made. She did an amazing job finding lodging for our guests. She scoured the area for hotels and B&Bs, read their reviews, and compiled a list with descriptions of each hotel. She also saved us a lot of time by handling all our rentals and communicating with all the vendors to make sure everything was taken care of. She was booked on the day of our wedding, so she couldn't be there in person, but she made sure everything was organized so that the rental company, the caterer, and the venue staff, were all on the same page. I don't know how we would have done it without her. We highly recommend her! Thank you Stephanie!

• Wedding: 06/22/2013
Cinthya
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Hiring Stephanie as our wedding planner was the best decision we made! She is such a pro. Stephanie is totally organized and has been in the business long enough that she has tons of connections with local vendors. She thought of all the little details that we would have completely overlooked if it wasn't for her and she's really good with keeping the budget on track.

One thing I really love about her is that she pays tremendous attention to detail. She also had no problem being firm, yet cordial, with the manager when - a week before the wedding, during our final meeting - our venue tried tacking on several extra charges that weren't previously discussed or put in writing. If it wasn't for Stephanie, we would have ended up paying a lot of extra money that we shouldn't have.

She also has great vision and awesome suggestions when you start feeling overwhelmed and aren't really sure what you want - whether it's food, flowers, overall decor, and even little details like how you want the reception to play out. Stephanie gets it done! She stays on top of everything and is fun to work with. We are so glad we hired her to help with our wedding.

I would absolutely recommend her!

• Wedding: 06/22/2013
Megan
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Stephanie, Stephanie, Stephanie. What can I say about Stephanie? She’s responsive. Reliable. Creative. A good problem solver (even called my missing-in-action bridesmaid for me when she was tardy and helped me with sticky situations involving children at our wedding). And most of all, a joy to work with. The planning was smooth. The wedding day was smooth. She gave us great advice and helped us along the way (we used her "month-of" wedding service). I can’t say enough about how much we appreciated her help. My bridesmaids agreed that I could not have chosen anyone better. The staff member who joined her the day of the wedding was also really fun to work with. You can’t go wrong with Stephanie Teague Events. You end up feeling like she is a new friend. THANK YOU STEPHANIE!

• Wedding: 05/04/2013
Donna S.
530-204-7330
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards