Starling Events

Starling Events

Creating breathtaking events...from the first gasp of excitement to the last sigh of relief...

San Pedro, CA 90732 | map
Weddings: Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly / ...
Services: Day-of Coordinator, Full Planning, Partial Planning

Value:
Flexibility:
(4.9 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I couldn't have done my special day without Sarandon! She was so fabulous and went above and beyond the call of duty. She made everything run smoothly on my wedding day. My husband and I were so grateful that we had her with us to guide us through the whole planning process. Everything looked beautiful and all my guests couldn't stop complementing me on what a great time they had. I would definitely recommend Sarandon to any bride who wants to have fun, relax, and enjoy her wedding day with her husband, family and friends.

• Wedding: 11/08/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Starling Events provided us with an exceptional wedding planner. My wife and I were absolutely satisfied with her services, responsiveness, professionalism and her flexibility in working with our busy schedules. The value of having her on our team was priceless, and I would not hesitate to recommend her again.

• Wedding: 03/24/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Sarandon was a great help with keeping me on track with up coming dates and holding me to personal goals and deadlines. I had a bit of a last minute wedding & she helped me to pull off a beautiful event that was just what I'd hoped for. Her attention to detail and professionalism are apparent from start to finish.

What a blessing it was to have her expertise on our side when it came to the incidentals we didn't consider, like checking in with our rental service to be sure that the caterer ordered enough extra place settings... (they did not). That was beyond perfect considering we had extra guests show and they were all able to eat!!! :o) (I wish I did... I heard the food was splendid!!!) Awesome team work.

While our evening flashed before our eyes, she made sure that along the way the details lined up as seamlessly as possible. Many Thanks Sarandon!! I'd do it all again, with perhaps at the minimum 6 months of planning instead of 2!!

• Wedding: 03/24/2012
4.8/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 4.5

Sarandon was enjoyable to work with an professional at all times. Communication with her was easy. She worked ahead to get me on top of my due dates and budget. She catered to all my needs and made me feel respected my desires. I would definitely use her again or refer her to friends.

• Wedding: 08/28/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We did not realize how much help we needed until we met Sarandon and now, we know there is no way we could have done without her. It is impossible to give enough praise for her dedication, reliability, creativity, and organization. She dealt with every worry and obstacle smoothly and kindly. She was our partner in giddy excitement and our steady hand to get everything done. Sarandon truly goes above and beyond. The result was a wedding day that absolutely blew us and our guests away. Starling Events made our jumbled ideas into a dream wedding!

• Wedding: 08/01/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

At first when starting the planning of my wedding I didn't think I would need a wedding planner. Now with the most PERFECT wedding behind me there is no way I could have had the magical day I had without Sarandon Vincent.
Not only did she connect me to my florist (who was phenomenal!) She truly made my wedding day completely enjoyable.
Her calmness and wonderful attitude made it always a pleasure and relief to work with her. Lots of little unexpected things came up the week of my wedding and had it not been for Sarandon I think I would have had a melt down.
My wedding day was truly the best day of my life because of Starling Events!! I highly recommend their services for any event.

• Wedding: 05/29/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I used Starling events in February 2006 for my wedding of 75 people. Sarandon Cassidy-Vincent, wedding planner extraordinaire, was so amazing. I could not have made it through my wedding without her. Sarandon was everywhere. She was always there for me and never dropped the ball. The tables looked phenomenal, the reception room was vibrant and creative, and she always made time to check on me just to make sure that I was doing okay. Sarandon was organized, patient, and professional, yet very friendly and courteous. She made me feel like I had known her for years and earned my trust immediately. I highly recommend Sarandon's services to anyone who wants to have the perfect wedding day!

• Wedding: 03/04/2006
310-429-0700
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards