Stanford Designs

Stanford Designs

Plano, TX
972.473.8680
The owner has indicated they are no longer in business.

Quality of Service
The Wright Wedding
1 Review
Recently Married
1.2

Loved Joy when I met her- I thought she was a very sweet lady!
The issues started with bridal portraits- she called the night before saying that she purchased hydrangeas instead of roses for my bouquet, going against our contract. The bouquet she ended up giving me died halfway through my indoor bridal shoot.

The day of the wedding she shorted us on boutonnieres, so none of our ushers had them and one of our groomsmen went without as well! Additionally she provided flower girl baskets that were stained and dirty for my flowergirls to use!

I confronted her about this after my wedding and she would not respond. Errors happen, and I understand that, but she was totally unprofessional in handling her mistake on the boutonnières!

Services Used: Flowers

Joy was the HERO of my wedding!! I already had a beautiful venue (the windsor at hebron park) so my fiance kept telling me to just use the small vases the venue provided and stick a flower head in it with water. he kept telling me flowers die the next day so don't waste your money . He ALMOST convinced me to let the idea of a florist go. BUT I just couldn't let it go!! so I called around to get some floral quotes for what I wanted. Joy came to my rescue--- she provided stunning tall and short hydrangea centerpieces with curly willow that were absolutely stunning. THESE FLOWERS WERE THE BEST PRICE YOU WILL EVER COME ACROSS. It TRANSFORMED my reception area. These flowers made my wedding--I kid you not I probably would have cried on my wedding day if I had to go with simple centerpieces. DO NO BE A DIY BRIDE WHEN IT COMES TO REAL FLOWER CENTERPIECES. It takes a lot of work and is not easy to get the exact look. go with Joy she is the absolute best and will work with you to do a cost efficient design--- i highly recommend the hydrangea and curly willow because it will go with any wedding colors and you will get the look of the tall centerpieces that make your wedding look expensive. I will love Joy forever for the magic she created!!!!!

Services Used: Flowers, Lighting & Decor
Profile Picture
Private User
2+ years ago

Joy was an absolute delight to work with for my wedding in May. She made my visions come to life and listed carefully when I described exactly what I was looking for on my special day. In fact, when Joy arrived at the church with the flowers I was so overwhelmed with how beautiful the arrangements were I cried tears of happiness! Joy listened and delivered to the highest standards. If I were to take her a picture of what I wanted for my wedding, it would be a picture from my wedding day because she hit the nail on the head. She is a wonderful florist and counterpart as you plan your wedding. I've recommended Joy to many friends already - she is terrific!

Services Used: Flowers

Joy is wonderful to work with, professional, courteous, creative. She not only did flowers for my wedding but also a friend's - both turned out great! Joy listened well to my thoughts and ideas and was able to interpret them into a lovely bouquet and arrangments.

Services Used: Flowers

We really enjoyed working with Joy at Stanford Designs! She was extremely creative and professional. My flowers turned out more beautiful than I could have hoped for! I would highly recommend her services to anyone!! Thanks again for making my day a special one!!

Services Used: Flowers

The flowers were simply elegant and we enjoyed them at home for at least a week after the wedding! It was a pleasure to work with Joy and we'll definitely recommend Standord Designs!

Services Used: Flowers

Joy was sweet, hardworking, and creative. My flowers were wonderful, and I would not have changed a thing. Since she works out of her home, I received personal attention and help!